Paris Shootings, Explosion & Hostage Crisis 11/13 | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Paris Shootings, Explosion & Hostage Crisis 11/13

Funny how the majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are done by white dudes.
Facts suck.

Funny how the majority of terrorist attacks WORLDWIDE are done by Muslims - some of whom are white no doubt - . Suck those facts.

Funny how the majority of terrorist attacks on US soil are done by white dudes.
Facts suck.

Double post.. I know, I know. Just checked up on your claim... what a fucking stupid "fact" to put forward.
This pie chart is from Global Research, showing the background of US soil terrorists:

piechart2.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

There's just one huge problem. Islamic extremists account for only 6% of the terror attacks on US soil. However, the US Muslim population is less than 1% - that means Muslims are 600% more likely to launch a terrorist attack on US soil, than the rest of the population.

Double post.. I know, I know. Just checked up on your claim... what a fucking stupid "fact" to put forward.
This pie chart is from Global Research, showing the background of US soil terrorists:

piechart2.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

There's just one huge problem. Islamic extremists account for only 6% of the terror attacks on US soil. However, the US Muslim population is less than 1% - that means Muslims are 600% more likely to launch a terrorist attack on US soil, than the rest of the population.

And once again the ridiculously huge percentage of violence is done by men, but we don't sit around and complain about how that demographic is the problem with the world. If you really want to help stop violence via discrimination, you're going after the wrong demographic.

And once again the ridiculously huge percentage of violence is done by men, but we don't sit around and complain about how that demographic is the problem with the world. If you really want to help stop violence via discrimination, you're going after the wrong demographic.
Sexes are not a demographic. They are ubiquitous and the same everywhere in the world. I'll spell it out: the human species is dimorphic.

piechart2.jpg

Your asshole is showing.

Sexes are not a demographic. They are ubiquitous and the same everywhere in the world. I'll spell it out: the human species is dimorphic.

That's only perception. What of androgyny?

Battle of the birds.

Reactions: acd
Battle of the birds.
There is no battle.
I have bigger things to worry about than the opinion of one person.
I just don’t care whatever is said basically…I have shit to go do IRL…have at it.

That's only perception. What of androgyny?
A deformation/malformation/etc... in reference to species, but not necessarily in reference to the individual.

Sexual androgyny is an imperfectly formed human, but may be seen as a perfect individual.
It's likely that such individuals are individual cases, which differ and so cannot be called a demographic, so much as individual cases.

There is no battle.
I have bigger things to worry about than the opinion of one person.
I just don’t care whatever is said basically…I have shit to go do IRL…have at it.
Snarky things to do, no doubt.

Battle of the birds.
A scarecrow isn't a bird - just a bit of lifeless trickery.