[Important] - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[Important] Osama Bin Laden is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the grand scheme of things, all it is is just one less loony.

In the grand scheme of things, all it is is just one less loony.

Aah.. These are the times of your lives people. When your grandchildren ask where were you when

the Berlin Wall collapsed?
-In front of the TV

Diana married Charles? or William married What's Her Name?
-In front of the TV

Osama Bin Laden was announced dead?
-In front of the TV

Imagine their excited faces. Have a heart.

it upsets me that this is being presented as meaningful; it seems like further war propaganda to me. what is so good about killing someone? can we tally up the price of what this has been in terms of human lives lost and the cash that could have been spent on construction rather than destruction? when the problem is not the personalities but world inequalities? at best this crusade and its perpetuation is childish and maladaptive in the extreme. i'm nauseated by this.

Reactions: acd
Aah.. These are the times of your lives people. When your grandchildren ask where were you when

the Berlin Wall collapsed?
-In front of the TV

Diana married Charles? or William married What's Her Name?
-In front of the TV

Osama Bin Laden was announced dead?
-In front of the TV

Imagine their excited faces. Have a heart.

i was scratching my armpit when i found out. needless to say i kept on scratching. i thing that has some cosmic meaning. like. life will go on.

i stilll think it was a baconator and a buds light that did him in.

Reactions: aerosol
all i'm saying is that you're mad if you think this is going to change anything. war, murder, and political assassination on the grandest scale has been the endless course of history and did nothing to prevent the genesis of the terrorisms that have arisen thus far. don't delude yourself into believing that it will be any different this time. we need to start thinking of other ways to deal with our problems.

Ok seriously if 9/11 was likely just a lame conspiracy then this could very well be another conspiracy/diversion for the public. It could be a hoax and we would never know, and frankly I don't even care.

Reactions: Saru Inc
are you guys happy about this?

does it fill your heart with joy?

Reactions: aerosol
don't delude yourself into believing that it will be any different this time. we need to start thinking of other ways to deal with our problems.

But no one will. It will continue as it always has. Sad but true.

of course the threat is never going to go away...
the death of one man will never erase all the hate...
how can they call such an empty victory a triumph?

Ideally they would have captured him alive. He fought. Got shot. It's his fault. He wanted to die. I would just rather he stayed at home in his cave and never attacked us at all. War is never the answer? So I guess we can just sit back like the Germans did in ww2 and watch people die? When is it advisable to protect ones self? Or ones country? I totally hated the war in Iraq. I have family all over that theater of operations. None of them want to be there but they have to be. I pray for the day all of them are home and safe with their families....

Reactions: Gaze
Honestly what difference does it even make. "Oh wow some 'terrorist' is dead because the news says so, I'm going to go jerk off now."

Wrong, the world is still full of shit.

Honestly what difference does it even make. "Oh wow some 'terrorist' is dead because the news says so, I'm going to go jerk off now."

Wrong, the world is still full of shit.

Well that's one piece of shit that got flushed. And we need to keep flushing until it's all gone...

Well that's one piece of shit that got flushed. And we need to keep flushing until it's all gone...

My point is that you would have no idea if this is even a true event or not. We have no way of knowing otherwise. And it doesn't have a direct influence on your life either way.

My point is that you would have no idea if this is even a true event or not. We have no way of knowing otherwise. And it doesn't have a direct influence on your life either way.

Well if I use that logic. Then no crime is punishable. Because most crime does not affect me personally. When it does then what do I do?.

Reactions: acd
Ideally they would have captured him alive. He fought. Got shot. It's his fault. He wanted to die. I would just rather he stayed at home in his cave and never attacked us at all. War is never the answer? So I guess we can just sit back like the Germans did in ww2 and watch people die? When is it advisable to protect ones self? Or ones country? I totally hated the war in Iraq. I have family all over that theater of operations. None of them want to be there but they have to be. I pray for the day all of them are home and safe with their families....

...as do I. Peace efromm.

I do not disagree with fighting a war to protect the people in our country, or those repressed in other nations.

My point is that this man is a figurehead, and those that think this means that it's all over are going to be disappointed.

Well if I use that logic. Then no crime is punishable. Because most crime does not affect me personally. When it does then what do I do?.

Irrelevant. His alleged death was not a crime so you cannot compare it this way. His alleged crimes were crimes.

You have not proven how his actual death affects you.

I have mixed emotions about this tbh. I know the dammage he and the taliband caused suffering and deaths to americans. But I'm somewhat of a pacifist, not that I'm a little nazi bitch saying "oh war is evil" and what not, sometimes it IS necessary, just saying I don't exactly feel right about celebrating someone's death. Religious beliefs frustrate me at times, it often leads to close mindedness and pushing your way on others for power. I hate it. I'm proud of the president, he talked in terms of patriotism opposed to god, god I'm so happy bush is out of office. I really like obama, it's a major milestone for his presidency and america as a whole. United as one. :D

yes yes. but lets not go too quickly! no one likes amoebic dysentery.

i find it ironic niffer is talking about shit. AND ITS NOT EVEN IN HER THREAD.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
Status
Not open for further replies.