[Important] - Osama Bin Laden is dead | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[Important] Osama Bin Laden is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes yes. but lets not go too quickly! no one likes amoebic dysentery.

i find it ironic niffer is talking about shit. AND ITS NOT EVEN IN HER THREAD.

This is not irony.

This is destiny.

It must be a relief to those that lost family.

...as do I. Peace efromm.

I do not disagree with fighting a war to protect the people in our country, or those repressed in other nations.

My point is that this man is a figurehead, and those that think this means that it's all over are going to be disappointed.

Oh for sure. Just like putting people in prison. It's solves nothing in the end. And when you let them out they are more worse off than they were. Can't get a job with a felony conviction in most places. It's no wonder they go right back. What else can they do? We took all their hope away and never forgive them or help better them.

Someone else will step up. For sure. It's why we need to hunt every last one of them down. Our country is not the only one who has suffered at his hands. If they want to terrorize their own kind so be it. Screw with us end up dead. Iraq should have never happened. Bush did it for Daddy. History will show that this war was not needed. And that Bush acted on his own benefit. Mission accomplished my Ass George Bush JR. You destroyed the American economy. Bin Laden wanted us to get into a fight with them to bankrupt us. And it worked. He called us cowboys and he was right. And this just proves to me that we did not need to go to Iraq in the first place. We could have got him ten years ago....

You douche, I bet Osama's mommy is crying her eyes out right now.

She may have been crying her eyes out before he was killed too. I would have preferred he be taken alive. That would probably have been unsafe and unlikely, though.

Osama dieing don't mean shit. All it means is Obama has one more thing to brag about during re-election time. Along with how he artificially has been keeping our economy afloat. And the fact that he "ended" the war in Iraq but really just relocated troops elsewhere. Don't believe the hype we are still the same country. Osama is just a symbol. And don't think I have anything against Obama, he doesn't control the economy and I don't blame him for our problems.

Gas can go back to pre-war $1.15 a gallon and the TSA is kaputs.

J/K Big Brother is always chasing someone. Time for my 2 minutes of hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saru Inc
Ya'll....all I wanted to tell you was he was dead. o_O

No arguin', ya hear?!

Please tell me it was May 2nd local time when he was killed so as not to turn May Day into something ridiculous in the US.

Please tell me it was May 2nd local time when he was killed so as not to turn May Day into something ridiculous in the US.

I don't think it was.

Guess whose approval rating just shot up.
KDssc.jpg

My take on all of this:

Today shouldn't be a day to celebrate hate. Hate shouldn't give us pleasure. We should however acknowledge the relief many families feel. All the lives lost, and the suffering they felt. I don't blame them for being "happy" about Osama's death. More than anything though, the nation should focus on spreading a message of tolerance. Terrorism may continue, but it can certainly be shortened through peace and unity.-My status

And I am very anti-war. But I do feel for the people who have lost lives.

Reactions: Gaze
I honestly don't know how important this is. It could be more harmful than good. Sure, the head hancho is gone but Al-Qaeda be really pissed at us right now. The next few months are going to be scary as fuck because they're going to want to retaliate methinks. I don't want to scare people but this is a reality.

I also am not sure how I feel about the whole "America is #1" chants. They're so childish and honestly, we're not exactly number one. I wonder if foreign countries will start hating us again because of what's happening in front of the white house right now.

i'm really concerned that people think that killing people will solve anything. these particular war efforts never began in compassion and that hasn't been the way they have continued.

more americans have died in attacking these other countries than died in the twin towers.

doesn't it shudder you to imagine what could have been achieved with the money that has been spent on these war efforts, in terms of world education for example? or medicine? actual defense; making the country stronger and better able to deal with attacks; educating citizens to respond to these crises in compassionate and humanitarian constructive ways, rather than with war and death?

when do you think there is going to be a stop to the amount of shit that you have to flush away? when do you think we are going to be able to say "ok we flushed away all the shit! nothing's left now! the world is clean now! pristine!" will that be when everyone is able to agree on everything? when everyone is able to agree what "shit" really is? that will be when dissent is erased, when everyone believes the same thing. how are we to move forward if opinion and thought stagnates in that way?

why do you want to hurt people, rather than helping them? talking, and learning, and cooperatively building a future together, worldwide, as far as possible, bit by bit? do you care about humanity, or something else?

Reactions: kita and myself
why do you want to hurt people, rather than helping them? talking, and learning, and cooperatively building a future together, worldwide, as far as possible, bit by bit? do you care about humanity, or something else?

lolz @ America. The question is if we will be able to get over our romantic view of cowboys vs indians. We always need to look for a freaking bad guy to shoot so I don't think our blood-thirst will ever be satisfied.

I always thought westerns were annoying and never liked them. Now, I'm slowly realizing they acted as propaganda films, even if they weren't meant to be.

i'm really concerned that people think that killing people will solve anything. these particular war efforts never began in compassion and that hasn't been the way they have continued.

more americans have died in attacking these other countries than died in the twin towers.

doesn't it shudder you to imagine what could have been achieved with the money that has been spent on these war efforts, in terms of world education for example? or medicine? actual defense; making the country stronger and better able to deal with attacks; educating citizens to respond to these crises in compassionate and humanitarian constructive ways, rather than with war and death?

when do you think there is going to be a stop to the amount of shit that you have to flush away? when do you think we are going to be able to say "ok we flushed away all the shit! nothing's left now! the world is clean now! pristine!" will that be when everyone is able to agree on everything? when everyone is able to agree what "shit" really is? that will be when dissent is erased, when everyone believes the same thing. how are we to move forward if opinion and thought stagnates in that way?

It's pretty easy to tell who the shit is really. If your desire is to kill at random. Your shit. If you seek to spread your religion in a violent way your shit. If you treat women like shit. Your shit. I think we can all agree on do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you don't your shit. The world needs shit. It fertilizes the soil and generally makes for better growing flowers. We will never rid the world of it. So we have to protect ourselves from it. Because shit can spread disease. And infect you.

So if someone wants to kill me I should help them? I should shower them with kindness while they stab me and shoot me? I guess I could go out that way. But do you want to live in a world where the shit rules. Because in the end you have two options kill or be killed. Jesus taught that if you were mad at another you already committed murder in your mind. And it was the same thing as doing it. Thoughts lead to actions. I wont let some one kill me. So I am shit too....

From what I understand, he was killed a week ago and they waited for DNA to be confirmed before making it public. May Day should be safe ;)

Reactions: bamf
Status
Not open for further replies.