Status
Not open for further replies.

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Turn on your television to a news channel.

Reactions: Siamese cat
Crazy!!!!

I was gonna make this thread.
Yeah, uhh, what OP said - turn on your TVs.

Reactions: Saru Inc
wow

President will talk about it later tonight.

Reactions: Siamese cat
As far as this announcement goes, I think the best way to do it would be for the president to walk up to a corkboard with the title "Problems" on it, with little index cards with "Economy" and "Witches" on it, and to take the index card named "Osama Bin Ladin" off of it and toss it in the garbage can. End broadcast! :O

Reactions: kita, slant and acd
One of my best friends is currently overseas working top intelligence in the areas where he was at. I wouldn't be surprised if she played a part in this. It's great news! I am more curious of what this is going to effect in the future.

I can't turn on my TV cause everyone's sleeping and all I see on the internet is "lolz binny is dead". Did they find his body?

I am more curious of what this is going to effect in the future.

^^^
I agree with this. I think many people are relieved, but they don't really know what it means or what will be affected. I guess we'll find out...

As far as this announcement goes, I think the best way to do it would be for the president to walk up to a corkboard with the title "Problems" on it, with little index cards with "Economy" and "Witches" on it, and to take the index card named "Osama Bin Ladin" off of it and toss it in the garbage can. End broadcast! :O

this should be the manner in which all politcal announcements are made going forward. and they should only be made by ryan renolds! I'll slip into that alternate universe, and start a new political party! chevy chase can be VP...

And yet it won't change a damn thing about the foreign wars we're in or the fact that....well, whatever...

Reactions: bamf
I can't turn on my TV cause everyone's sleeping and all I see on the internet is "lolz binny is dead". Did they find his body?

The president has not made an announcement, there are unconfirmed reports that his body was found in Pakistan in mansion and that the U.S.A. has possession of his body and that it has been confirmed to be him by DNA testing via his relatives. Unconfirmed, he died on April 21st.

i heard he ate a baconator and couldn't handle that shit and his digestive tract shut down.

just a rumor though

With all the wasted money on the war in Iraq they should have went after him NOT SADAM! He was the one responsible for the attack. I could never understand why we went there in the first place! We should have went after the ones who attacked us instead...

Karmaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.