[INFJ] - On MBTI types | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] On MBTI types

Eugene Debs:
Eugene_V._Debs,_1907.jpg

Now this is the INFJ penetrative stare. Impressive, huh?
Does anyone has any intention to play with this man? I don't think so :p

Last edited:
Here is a Romanian famous poet, Lucian Blaga. He was a INFJ.
Blaga_matur_ce138a7fb7.jpg
That's the Ni sharp, penetrative and intimidating stare.

Hillary Clinton is definitely not an ESTP. She is clearly a TJ type. I would have guessed ENTJ, except that I recall reading something which quoted her as saying that she took the official MBTI test and knows herself to be an INTJ.

She can call herself whatever she likes. I wouldnt claim to know what she is but its clear to me that she likes to hear herself speak. I doubt seriously she has any "I" in her.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2008/02/the_supervisor_the_champion_and_the_promoter.html

"Their first instinct is to take charge and tell others what to do," says Keirsey. Right or wrong. In her case, so obviously and completely wrong, at least in MO.

Last edited:
Eugene Debs:

A bit longer hair, and he looks incredibly familiar! :m122:

personalhistory1.jpg

Hillary Clinton is definitely not an ESTP. She is clearly a TJ type. I would have guessed ENTJ, except that I recall reading something which quoted her as saying that she took the official MBTI test and knows herself to be an INTJ.
Hilarry Clinton is impossible to be a introvert. She seems pretty extroverted to me.

Another hint that points toward ESTP is that she is rather more dominant in behaviour than a ENTJ or a ESTJ.
ENTJ are very friendly and enthusiastic, and they have the appearence of mobility, despite being a very stric and effiecient type, the mark of Te. This is all due to their inferior Ni, which gives them a unusual appearence of strenght and mobility, as if they have a very good balance. (which might not be true). They are not dominant in any way. Their policy don't have the manipulation of people as a mean in itself.

ESTJs, on the other hand, give the impression of a very choleric and powerful temperament, with restless energy and activity. They don't produce the impression of mobility, but rather a very strict, efficient and principle aimed person. Plus they have the Te piercing and alrmed, nervous eyes. They whole behaviour points toward efficienty, high practicality. ESTJs are not dominant either. They are powerful, with a strong and commanding pressence, but they don't have a dominant behaviour at all.

But ESTPs, on the other hand, most of them have a natural inclination toward dominance and direct manipulation. They are also, in terms of behavioural characteristics, not as highly energetic as ENTJs and ESTJs. They give the impression of a more phlegmatic temperament, coupled with choleric tendencies. Their distingushed characteristic is a imperturbable calm and strenght, yet energetic, creating the impression of a stable and in control person. Hovewer, at the whole base of their behaviour, there is a strong inferiority complex, which is to not be forced in any kind of disadvantage. This is the classic mindset of 8w7.

That's why I think Hilarry Clinton is a ESTP. She has the dominant presence (at least on screen) of a ESTP.

Hilarry Clinton is impossible to be a introvert. She seems pretty extroverted to me.

Another hint that points toward ESTP is that she is rather more dominant in behaviour than a ENTJ or a ESTJ.
ENTJ are very friendly and enthusiastic, and they have the appearence of mobility, despite being a very stric and effiecient type, the mark of Te. This is all due to their inferior Ni, which gives them a unusual appearence of strenght and mobility, as if they have a very good balance. (which might not be true). They are not dominant in any way. Their policy don't have the manipulation of people as a mean in itself.

ESTJs, on the other hand, give the impression of a very choleric and powerful temperament, with restless energy and activity. They don't produce the impression of mobility, but rather a very strict, efficient and principle aimed person. Plus they have the Te piercing and alrmed, nervous eyes. They whole behaviour points toward efficienty, high practicality. ESTJs are not dominant either. They are powerful, with a strong and commanding pressence, but they don't have a dominant behaviour at all.

But ESTPs, on the other hand, most of them have a natural inclination toward dominance and direct manipulation. They are also, in terms of behavioural characteristics, not as highly energetic as ENTJs and ESTJs. They give the impression of a more phlegmatic temperament, coupled with choleric tendencies. Their distingushed characteristic is a imperturbable calm and strenght, yet energetic, creating the impression of a stable and in control person. Hovewer, at the whole base of their behaviour, there is a strong inferiority complex, which is to not be forced in any kind of disadvantage. This is the classic mindset of 8w7.

That's why I think Hilarry Clinton is a ESTP. She has the dominant presence (at least on screen) of a ESTP.

ESTPs tend to be charming. They're sleazy snake charmers. Ohh, look at my sex appeal. Ohhh, aren't I wonderful and funny?! Hillary is anything but charming. ENTJs are not particularly known to be charming in general. ENTJs are blunt :m052: "NO!!! I DO NOT BAKE COOKIES AT HOME!!!" I mean, opps, nothing wrong with baking cookies, but I'm busy running for President, gosh, you didn't know?"

You mean whe he was younger, he was cuter?

He seems like the kind of guy who would still be handsome into his 50s-60s. But, there is something about his 18-30 year old self that reminds me of the boy I had a crush on in high school who exudes that cool, enigmatic, nonchalant INFJ chain-smoking, slightly aloof-like counterculture.

ESTPs tend to be charming. They're sleazy snake charmers. Ohh, look at my sex appeal. Ohhh, aren't I wonderful and funny?! Hillary is anything but charming. ENTJs are not particularly known to be charming in general. ENTJs are blunt :m052: "NO!!! I DO NOT BAKE COOKIES AT HOME!!!" I mean, opps, nothing wrong with baking cookies, but I'm busy running for President, gosh, you didn't know?"
Here is Hillary when she was younger. She screams ESTP for me.
As for the charm of ETSP, isn't that considered to be true only for male ESTPs? ESTP is the stereotypical male type, not female.
[video=youtube;tQSw9Uslu84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQSw9Uslu84[/video]

He seems like the kind of guy who would still be handsome into his 50s-60s. But, there is something about his 18-30 year old self that reminds me of the boy I had a crush on in high school who exudes that cool, enigmatic, nonchalant INFJ chain-smoking, slightly aloof-like counterculture.
Eh, not all INFJs are enigmatic.
As for nonchalance and indifference, I think most INFJs are that way. Its easy for us. The things that are important for us are...different. :p

Here's a big difference between an ESTP and an ESTJ.

My husband is an ESTP and he never cleans up after himself, he constantly leaves garbage on the counter not far from the garbage can instead of walking a couple of steps to throw it out. He can't even be bothered with putting food or the milk back in the fridge when he is done, he just lives them on the counter. A friend of mine who is an ESTJ is doing work on my house right now and I made him coffee and left him here for the day to work while I was gone. When I came back he was gone. He had finished the cream for the coffee. He took the time to open up the container, rinsed it out, collapsed it and put it in the recycling. I was shocked. Nothing ever goes into the recycling here unless I've done it myself. It's funny but that really stood our for me.

Here's a big difference between an ESTP and an ESTJ.

My husband is an ESTP and he never cleans up after himself, he constantly leaves garbage on the counter not far from the garbage can instead of walking a couple of steps to throw it out. He can't even be bothered with putting food or the milk back in the fridge when he is done, he just lives them on the counter. A friend of mine who is an ESTJ is doing work on my house right now and I made him coffee and left him here for the day to work while I was gone. When I came back he was gone. He had finished the cream for the coffee. He took the time to open up the container, rinsed it out, collapsed it and put it in the recycling. I was shocked. Nothing ever goes into the recycling here unless I've done it myself. It's funny but that really stood our for me.
Not all ESTPs are lazy and whithout a shame when it comes to cleaning up their own mess.
Mt brother is a ESTP. He is very organised, respects people, is honest and hard working. He has a tremendous strong will, both with himself and with others.

Some big differences between ESTPs and ESTJs is that ESTPs are more for themselfs, they never take responsabilities, at least they don't do it from initiative. They assume more the role of a shaddow leader, behind the stages.
ESTJs are verry keen and happily, within their own initiative, take big responsabilities and quickly arise at positions of power and authority. Hovewer, their authority and power comes from taking responsabilities, not from brute power and force. They are a very good frontal leaders.
Until today I have yet to see a ESTJ being dominant or rude. Althought they are very strong, and could easily dominate other people, they never do it. They consider it whithout dignity.

A funny story i've heard recently. A girl was dating a ESTJ. And she was very submissive, had all these fantasies to be dominated sexualy and all these very weird things in a kink relationship. The ESTJ guy was strong, a pillar, and respected. In her mind, she thought this was the perfect guy, her dream guy, to fulfil all her fantasies.
She got together with the guy, and the guy said plain in her face that he consider this whithout dignity. He even got very annoyed at her that she even entertained these fantasies in her head. Needless to say, they stayed together for 6 days, and they broke it.
Both of them were astonished by their experience together.

So dignity is a central aspect of ESTJ mindset. I learned this from them. They are extremely confident in themself because they have dignity, and treat others with dignity.

ESTPs are different. Althought they are very confident in themselfs, this confidence is conditioned by the dominant-submissive power-play. For example, if a ESTPs gets his will dominated and subdued by someone who is stroner, they would glaly submit to that, while patiently waiting the day they would become stronger, and reverse the situation, and subdue their agressor.
The mindset of ESTPs is a race: "Its either I submit to him, either he wil submit to me.". Its all black and white for them.

The ESTJ never has any problem with lack of confidence or anything like that. Their thinking goes like this: "Dignity is dignity. No one has the right to dominate me, but many have the right to lead me, because they are more responsable, more mature. etc. SO I will follow the leader, and others with fllow me as a leader"

Form this aspect, ESTJS are more balanced, stable and healthier than ESTPs. Actually, from this aspect, ESTJs are more stable than any other type. They naturaly understand these things very well.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
As for the charm of ETSP, isn't that considered to be true only for male ESTPs? ESTP is the stereotypical male type, not female.

As for nonchalance and indifference, I think most INFJs are that way. Its easy for us. The things that are important for us are...different. :p

Wow. I find that uncanny. She talks exactly like me. I especially like how she deflected the question of her outspokeness by giving a strategic compliment to Arsenio on his handling of the LA riot.

I think Bill Clinton is an ENFP.

Last edited:

Did you see the video yet of Hillary Clinton having a shoe thrown at her during a speech?

[video]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/hillary-clinton-ducks-flying-object-23282477[/video]

At least she ducked to the "left". ;)

Her reaction was pretty smooth. I'm thinking she is definitely an extrovert, but not so sure about ESTP. Still considering this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see the video yet of Hillary Clinton having a shoe thrown at her during a speech?

[video]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/hillary-clinton-ducks-flying-object-23282477[/video]

At least she ducked to the "left". ;)

Her reaction was pretty smooth. I'm thinking she is definitely an extrovert, but not so sure about ESTP. Still considering this.
Yeah, she seems to have feline instincts ;)
I think the most telling sign of her being a ESTP is her eyes and her manner of behaviour. She is a strong woman physicaly, by the way she moves and walks. Also her eyes are very "out-front", as if she has nothing to hide, nothing to be secretive, nothing to be introspective about.
Here is "the same" eyes of Kristanna Loken. Very out-front, the eyes watch you with hints of honesty and simplity, but in the same time, is a strong stare.
Kristanna_Loken-011(www.myWallpapers.com)-1920x1440.jpg
Kristanna-Loken-3.jpg
Now here is ms. Clinton:
21889948eb039e591c0b75c133e3c8045c0e541f.jpg Simple, out-front, strong. Those are the eyes of a do-er.

ISTP are kind of the same. Their eyes express honesty and a lack of hypocrisy, but they aren't so dominant like ESTPs eyes are. They are more relaxed.
Rudyard Kipling:
rudyard-kipling-1.jpg

Hillary Clinton is definitely an introvert.

Hillary is an enormously powerful woman. She is intense. But she is never really comfortable in the public eye. She maybe articulate in front of the camera, but unlike Bill who always looks like he is enjoying himself, very effusive, very open, Hillary has this pursed expression on her face, very tight.

Her self-analysis of INTJ sounds correct to me.

Last edited:
Eugene Debs:
View attachment 20137

Actually, this is just manipulation and hypnosis, wether INFJ or not.

I think this girl is INFJ.
[video=youtube;A7QZOJPZsIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7QZOJPZsIw[/video]

She is INFJ in a nutshell. Soft, self-worth pose, elegance, and dreamy eyes.
[video=youtube;eWdLIUyO6I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWdLIUyO6I8[/video]

Last edited:
Hmm... I don't necessarily know if I have dreamy eyes :p

Mostly I've been told by people that my eyes have 2 modes: on and off.

On: Staring directly at you, searching your face. Curiosity permeates through every other emotion and is the default state of my eyes.

Off: thousand light-year stare, looking nowhere even remotely close to wherever I am when I'm spacing.

I dunno, I've always seen dreamy eyes as more of an INFP thing. They have a bit more softness to them than the INFJs I've met who seem to be pretty intense people. To be fair my sample size is 3 including myself, but I've seen the same look of being 2 places at once yet somehow staring right through you in all the INFJs eyes I've met so far.

Soft and dreamy are not words I would use for an INFJ. Sure we're sort of gentle on the surface, but I always feel a pulling and a deep urgency in INFJs. I dunno it's hard to explain, but I'd never describe any of the ones I've met as calm either. I mean sure on the surface, but deep inside they feel restless and... um... pulled? I'm getting used to this whole explaining intuition thing so sorry if this isn't making sense. Types I would describe as feeling relaxed: INxPs. Types I would not describe as feeling relaxed: INxJs.

Ugh... I'll come back to this later and clean up.

and yet another INFJ woman. And she's also very beautiful. Evangeline Lilly:
[video=youtube;J_eZDpDFQtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_eZDpDFQtI[/video]

Here is how INFJ and ENFJ can look similar. This is Oprah Winfrey and J. K. Rowling. Watch for the eyes, they both have "Ni sparks" in them, a kind of dreaminess, a kind of "spatial" look in the, But still, you could see that Oprah is much more grounded, because her Ni is a second function, and she's also a extrovert. All the while J. K. Rowling seems totaly lost into a world of her own. That is heavy use of Ni, almost to a over-excessive use.

[video=youtube;Uv1O6JJMC5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv1O6JJMC5o[/video]

Here is another ENFJ lady, Antonija Šola, which is a much more philosophical ENFJ, a very strong Ni, but still very grounded in camparation to Evangeline Lilly for example.
[video=youtube;Bn4nnJRbmiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4nnJRbmiU[/video]

And Evangeline Lilly again:
[video=youtube;hhJLRQTAC_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhJLRQTAC_U[/video]

They both look very similar, very Ni, very "deep", there is something enigmatic and mistery in their eyes, but you could easily see that ENFJs ladies are more grounded.

Reactions: flower