"Official" MBTI test. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

"Official" MBTI test.

INFJ

0 Extraversion, 21 Introversion, 0 Sensing, 26 Intuition, 0 Thinking, 24 Feeling, 13 Judging and 9 Perceiving!

zero sensing, zero thinking - that's ummm... so encouraging :D

anyway according to the "official" test I'm supposed to be INTJ :m071: muhahahaha
2 Extraversion, 19 Introversion, 4 Sensing, 22 Intuition, 14 Thinking, 10 Feeling, 19 Judging and 3 Perceiving

I suppose 6 years spent in math department do have an affect on you that's enough to fool a test.

4 Extraversion, 17 Introversion, 1 Sensing, 25 Intuition, 13 Thinking, 11 Feeling, 13 Judging and 9 Perceiving!

god, I got INTJ... First time ever!

doesn't surprise me but I'll need to take it again. I think it's the "what appeals to you" that made me go towards T

Last edited:
I took this again.

I decided to try taking it when I just woke up, so that I would have less of my later functions affecting me, and would be relying more on my dominant function so that I could get a more accurate result.

Your result for The Official Myers-Briggs Personality Test ...

INFJ

10 Extraversion, 11 Introversion

22 Intuition
15 Feeling
9 Thinking
4 Sensing

12 Judging and 10 Perceiving

• You scored 1 on Extraversion
  • 85/100 You scored 20 on Introversion.
  • 11/100 You scored 1 on Sensing
  • 85/100 You scored 25 on Intuition
  • 14/100 You scored 4 on Thinking
  • 84/100 You scored 20 on Feeling
  • 81/100 You scored 15 on Judging
  • 18/100 You scored 7 on Perceiving

Last edited:
7 Extraversion, 14 Introversion - MODERATE preference for I
5 Sensing, 21 Intuition - CLEAR preference for N
4 Thinking, 20 Feeling - CLEAR preference for F
6 Judging and 16 Perceiving - MODERATE preference for P.

COMPARED TO OTHER TAKERS

47/100 You scored 7 on Extraversion, higher than 47% of your peers.
50/100 You scored 14 on Introversion, higher than 50% of your peers.
40/100 You scored 5 on Sensing, higher than 40% of your peers.
57/100 You scored 21 on Intuition, higher than 57% of your peers.
14/100 You scored 4 on Thinking, higher than 14% of your peers.
84/100 You scored 20 on Feeling, higher than 84% of your peers.
36/100 You scored 6 on Judging, higher than 36% of your peers.
61/100 You scored 16 on Perceiving, higher than 61% of your peers.

--

Probably the biggest skew to P is that I don't trust my energy levels, so I avoid schedules that I might not be able to hold myself to. Nines? *goes to sleep again*

I got INFP on this test. I took another test before this one a few days earlier and it said I was INFJ.
Is this test very trustworthy or is it normal that results can be a bit different?
The test before this one was also one with 70+ questions, and when I read the descriptions I can recognize myself in both.

It's normal for tests to have some variation, depending on both the person and the type of test -- people answer differently on different days and most tests are only about 70% accurate.

ENTP

15 Extraversion, 6 Introversion, 2 Sensing, 24 Intuition, 16 Thinking, 8 Feeling, 1 Judging and 21 Perceiving!
Extraverted Intution with Introverted Thinking

Approximately 3.2% of persons in the United States are ENTPs.

Summary:
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

At Their Best
People with ENTP preferences constantly scan the environment for opportunities and possibilities. They see patterns and connections not obvious to others and-at times seem able to see into the future. They are adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically.
ENTPs are good at understanding how systems work and are enterprising and resourceful in maneuvering within them to achieve their ends.

Characteristics of ENTPs
ENTPs are enthusiastic innovators. Their world is full of possibilities, interesting concepts, and exciting challenges. They are stimulated by difficulties, quickly devising creative responses and plunging into activity, trusting their ability to improvise. They use their Intuition primarily externally and enjoy exercising ingenuity in the world. ENTPs are likely to be:

INFJ

0 Extraversion, 21 Introversion, 8 Sensing, 18 Intuition, 6 Thinking, 18 Feeling, 18 Judging and 4 Perceiving!

---
I guess over there years I change somewhat. Its use to be like 0 extraversion,0 sensing,0 thinking, 0 perceiving.

I guess it is possible for one's personality to change over time. May not be a big difference, but a difference either way

INFJ

0 Extraversion, 21 Introversion, 0 Sensing, 26 Intuition, 6 Thinking, 18 Feeling, 18 Judging and 4 Perceiving

INFP

10 Extraversion, 11 Introversion, 1 Sensing, 25 Intuition, 11 Thinking, 13 Feeling, 1 Judging and 21 Perceiving!
Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition

Approximately 4.3% of persons in the United States are INFPs.

Summary:
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

At Their Best
People with INFP preferences have an inner core of values that guides their interactions and decisions. They want to be involved in work that contributes to both their own growth and inner development and those of others to have a purpose beyond their paycheck. They make a priority of clarifying their values and living in congruence with them.
INFPs recognize and honor the emotional and psychological needs of others, even when others may not have recognized or expressed their own needs.

Characteristics of INFPs
INFPs primarily use their Feeling preference internally where they make decisions based on their values of self understanding, individuality, and growth. Living by moral commitments to what they believe in is crucial to INFPs. They are likely to be

Ok I took both tests tonight. Theone at humanmetrics.com, and the "official" one listed in this thread. I found the questions on the Humanmetrics test much clearer, and my results there were INFJ (this is why I"m here). However, the official test says INFP.
Your result for The Official Myers-Briggs Personality Test ...
INFP
4 Extraversion, 17 Introversion, 5 Sensing, 21 Intuition, 8 Thinking, 16 Feeling, 2 Judging and 20 Perceiving!
Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Intuition

Approximately 4.3% of persons in the United States are INFPs.

Summary:
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

At Their Best
People with INFP preferences have an inner core of values that guides their interactions and decisions. They want to be involved in work that contributes to both their own growth and inner development and those of others to have a purpose beyond their paycheck. They make a priority of clarifying their values and living in congruence with them.
INFPs recognize and honor the emotional and psychological needs of others, even when others may not have recognized or expressed their own needs.

Characteristics of INFPs
INFPs primarily use their Feeling preference internally where they make decisions based on their values of self understanding, individuality, and growth. Living by moral commitments to what they believe in is crucial to INFPs. They are likely to be

You scored 0 on Extraversion
You scored 21 on Introversion
You scored 1 on Sensing
You scored 25 on Intuition
You scored 3 on Thinking
You scored 21 on Feeling
You scored 20 on Judging
You scored 2 on Perceiving

Characteristics:

Insightful, creative, and visionary

Last edited: