Noticed anything today? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I noticed the Blue Bird colony has come to the "spa" - my bird bath - and are taking baths. Some are in it together. Others are perched along the rim watching. Still others are perched on branches and periodically fly down to get in only to be shooed away by the bossy one.

Once they're through "bathing" - they fly up to the branches and then shake their booty... errr....I mean tail....feathers.

:lol:

soon enough it will be 39, 39, 38, 40, 36 degrees celsius. all these days in a row. i will put ice cubes on my cheeks and i will leave my shop with no one to serve and an old man at a fruit and vegetable store will say yes! yes! run away into my refrigerator. crumpled mouths on crumpled faces will await me, wanting, needing, to push money into my hands.

but some of my customers kill me. they feel and speak with words which feel some more. (you learn to look people in the eye, while your feet hover above the ground). a lady tells me my face is a renaissance painting and i give her peace just by siting there. she's all thank you's and see you soon. and i look at her ---- my eyes happy and i could cry. to have someone know i mean well.

Reactions: knight in battle
Every clique operates in basically the same way as any other. Personal experience, which is merely a subset of social norms, influences how people come together. Once a clique is formed, people's true social selves as it relates to their social group can emerge. But once this has been exhausted, a new developed self emerges, creating conflict between social alliances and the need to find new cliques.

The dirty clothes are breeding in the laundry basket. It's amazing!

My cats imperial pose reminds me time and again that at one point her species was worshiped.
Quite clearly, she feels strongly about her ancestors and is ever gracious to keep me in check.
God forbid I should ever treat her like a commoner [shudder].
164541_10150353627420654_688105653_16502377_2955879_n.jpg

-Anna

I am willingly preparing to go to a cookout gathering with about 60 people. I am friends with 2 and a one half of them. This is going to be a challenge. I have decided that I will stay for a minimum of 1 hour. I tore a sheet out of my crosswords book and put it in my pocket along with my favorite pen.

Maybe the aspie test that I took on a different thread is right...

I am willingly preparing to go to a cookout gathering with about 60 people. I am friends with 2 and a one half of them. This is going to be a challenge. I have decided that I will stay for a minimum of 1 hour. I tore a sheet out of my crosswords book and put it in my pocket along with my favorite pen.

Maybe the aspie test that I took on a different thread is right...

Cool. Courage in action!

Good luck in being able to keep a straight face. :tongue1:

I see bare kids runnin round durin school ours....normal for the weekend...but when dey protesting for longer holidays wid posters and dat, it's a bit unusual....fukin weird lot....half dem on bmx's....while dey marched down da road....honest, dat how it was like........

Good luck in being able to keep a straight face. :tongue1:[/QUOTE] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

From what I've seen over the past 6 months, there is no one remotely like me in that group. And I like it that way.

I talked to a few awesome people, ate, and then split. (1 hr. 15min)

Reactions: Kgal
I'm at a restuarant, and as I was staring out the window over the top of my monitor, I realized that I was looking to the distance right thru the reflection of a person in the next booth. When I looked at her eyes in the reflection she looked away. It was a lot like meeting the glance of someone in a mirror, except that the reflections in the glass at this time of day are very airy and gossamer. Hard to describe.

I've noticed how sensitive my fingertips are and maybe I should touch beautiful things around me more often, like trees, for example. It feels unique, I can't desribe it.

99.1% of thumbs sent on this forum were of the up variety. That's nice...