Noticed anything today? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

If you microwave tea with the teabag still in the cup, it seems to draw out more of the tea leaves' taste and makes the tea more fragrant without making it stronger.

Reactions: Faye and Lemonworld
A few weeks ago I had metal in the microwave for the first time. I was trying to microwave one of those little packets of butter (don't ask why), and they have metal thinly lining the inside of the paper cover that you have to peel off. After a few second of microwaving, it made a hissing and crackling noise, and I quickly stopped it before it burst into firez lolol.

Reactions: rawr
It takes a long time for a mouse pad to dry from Lysol.

I just discovered--and don't hate now--that ham tastes good with a little strawberry yogourt. I don't even care for ham at all otherwise.

I just discovered--and don't hate now--that ham tastes good with a little strawberry yogourt. I don't even care for ham at all otherwise.

Pork tastes good with sweet foods.
I try to tell people this, giving an example such as breakfast sausage + maple syrup, they automatically think it's gross, but 100% of the time, those people admit they never tried it (and never will)

Pork tastes good with sweet foods.
I try to tell people this, giving an example such as breakfast sausage + maple syrup, they automatically think it's gross, but 100% of the time, those people admit they never tried it.

Dude that's true. There's maple bacon and things like that (I know this because Canadianness). Why is that??

Nevermind this. My stomach is player hating right now. ;_;

I've noticed (now) that I can't eat large amounts of processed deli red meats. I guess before I only noticed that I got sick if it was in sausage form or burger patty form. I suppose sliced form is the same thing, but I never ate red meat in processed sliced form often enough for me to notice the pattern until now. Lol 2 thread contributions in under 1 hour!

you should try toast with strawberry jam and crisp bacon - delicious

Nevermind this. My stomach is player hating right now. ;_;

I've noticed (now) that I can't eat large amounts of processed deli red meats. I guess before I only noticed that I got sick if it was in sausage form or burger patty form. I suppose sliced form is the same thing, but I never ate red meat in processed sliced form often enough for me to notice the pattern until now. Lol 2 thread contributions in under 1 hour!
ham is considered a whte meat. all pork is, i don't know why but it is.
it looks red to me.

yes i did.
my body looks like a 52 yr old woman's body. that pisses me off.

I noticed that [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] is liking everything I say today.