Noticed anything today? | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Noticed anything today?

I woke up happy and smiling today. I permanently removed a parasite from my best friend's life yesterday.

yes i did notice something today.
it seems to me that the antiperspirants that i buy last longer if i don't like the way they smell.
i think it's a conspiracy

I've noticed that it's way easier to type the ching chong language on my iphone than it is on my actual computer.

Reactions: Jill Hives
i notice that my feet don't like being outdoors anymore. it used to be that i could sit outside in the cold for hours. even in the winter.
now i come out for a smoke and my toes are aching and freezing. stupid toes.

Reactions: AhSver
I noticed how wonderfully my cat smells.. Her fur smells like Tibetan incense, electronic cigarette juice, dust and lovely pheromones! Smells like home.. I wasn't able to smell anything over the past couple of days, so when she started shoveling her butt in my face it was actually a welcoming experience. It smelled like home and we took a nap =)

I noticed how wonderfully my cat smells.. Her fur smells like Tibetan incense, electronic cigarette juice, dust and lovely pheromones! Smells like home.. I wasn't able to smell anything over the past couple of days, so when she started shoveling her butt in my face it was actually a welcoming experience. It smelled like home and we took a nap =)

Wait a min..that is what your cats butt smells like? And you like cat butt pheromones in your face?

LOL do you need to use the confessions thread?

Reactions: barbad0s
The more important work I have to do, the more time I spend procrastinating here and elsewhere.

There is a patch of dried breast milk on my bedsheets that looks like Squidward.

yes i did notice something,
that leak is still dripping inside the window frame in my basement. i called the plumber but he won't be here until later today. he tells me to be prepared to have my ceiling ripped down to get at the pipes.
meanwhile, dripdripdripdripdripdrip

Everything is easy until you get sleepy.

And...I've usually felt a little empty inside. For a long time now.

the leak is back.
so now i have to go through every possible source of the leak, then test it, then call the plumber again. isn't it his job to find the fucking thing?

it's only 4:07 and it's dark enough in the patio that i turned on the light.
winter's a'comin!

I noticed that a couple of the cashews in my bag looked very much like floppy penises. Then I chewed them up and ate them.

Psychoanalyze that, Freud.

I noticed that a couple of the cashews in my bag looked very much like floppy penises. Then I chewed them up and ate them.

Psychoanalyze that, Freud.
am i the only one that sees the irony in the fact that they looked like penises but they were actually nuts?

Niffer likes Trance music.