Hey Urty, I read your long posts, I didn't
read anyone elses' comments so I don't
know if you've already been told.

But socionics ENTj is not the equivalent of
an MBTI ENTj.

Reactions: Saru Inc
No, fuck you fuckface.

You sure you're 31?

Hmmm...don't know you well and don't know the ENTJ type well, but from my external and distant perspective I feel reserved.

Reservations:

1) The incredibly long, rambling posts and for that matter, the long, rambling journey to finding type. I have some personal valuation for a long introspective journey, but does it fit with an ENTJ? I don't know, but in my caricature it seems off.

2) The focus on efficiency (seems real based on the descriptions of demonstration), but it seems like more of a conceptual ideal in some ways than an acted out reality. Like taking great pains to do things efficiently in Runescape by going to the store and getting everything needed, but forgetting the shovel in the end. I know an ENTJ wouldn't be perfect and could make mistakes, but that seems a little spacey. I just have a sense of ENTJ's as more focused and on their game in terms of action.

I don't know what type it would indicate, but I still get a strong Fi feel from you. I know someone who types INFP (maybe eNFP) and many of the things you refer to remind me of him when he's in "on" mode. He is majorly directing about doing everything efficiently when he's in this mode. He's barking at everyone, stranger or not, to get with the program. No one escapes his efficiency wrath--drivers, fellow shoppers, no one. Yet he's also likely to forget to pick up the sour cream. As for Fi being "feely", I'm not sure how well you know anyone who types INFP, but they not only can be comfortable with social discord, often they seem to actually get pleasure from winding things up. A preference for "telling it the way they see it" without any blunting of the force of delivery would be very in line, with someone who types INFP at least.

I get the sense from what you've expressed about yourself that you may be more difficult to type because you are intuitive about people's motives (able to read where the test is going) and are able to immerse yourself in different ways of being ("playing" so many types)...maybe even so well that you aren't sure who you actually are. If so it might contribute to the type difficulty. Yet these traits also seem like they might be contrary to an ENTJ type.

I know INFP type better than ENFP, but I'm going to go with ENFP still. Keep in mind that tertiary or inferior function for an E(i)NFP is Te.

Yet, I acknowledge, I don't know you.

I am scattered, I will admit that in a sense, but that is more due to the fact of my severe adhd, along with other mental things. I don't believe it's MBTI related. I'm not an F, I made that decision when I didn't really understand what F stood for. And I'm not a P, to be honest? I pretend to be a P online because again, the same with the F/T, when people find out you're a J type they take you for a close minded person. (Not on this site nor MBTI types). Like, I might act like a P in a post, but I'm really just faking it. Haha. On online forums I've become a lot more F/P on the surface, because I used to get in trouble all the time for being cold/being "argumentative." (But not in an ENTP way)

And I'm so, just not an INFP. And while I will admit ENFP was a decent fit, they are just way too damn touchy feely/just plain lazy.
Oh, and guys I am aware that an ENTj in socionics is different than an ENTj in mbti. I wrote the entire first post before even reading the socionics verson.

If you really want to know what I am like "IRL:"

ENTJ - The Leader

Profile by Sandra Krebs Hirsch and Jean Kummerow

ENTJs take charge quickly and deal directly with problems, especially in situations that involve confusion and inefficiency. They provide structure to the organizations to which they belong and design strategies to accomplish their personal and organizational goals. They are 'take charge' people who organise their own and others' external environments. They use their resources to find a way to meet the challenge. They are at their best in using their analytical and strategic thinking.

Living

ENTJ children need to have goals for everything. These goals may be related to achievements such as swimming the fifty-yard freestyle on second faster than they did the previous year, getting a straight-A report card, or winning the school math contest. They seek power and control. They want to have an impact. Because of their desire to take charge, they are often leaders.

ENTJs enjoy an active and diverse lifestyle. They are likely to be in extracurricular activities and often function as the team captain, the president, or the leader. They pursue leadership roles very directly and have difficulty following others unless those individuals demonstrate more competence than they themselves have. Even then, it may be tough for the ENTJ to follow long.

ENTJs are likely to commit to a career goal early, often in their teen years. They determine their overall goals and objectives and what it will take to accomplish them. Whatever ENFJs do must make sense to them according to their logic or they have difficulty doing it.

In mature adulthood, ENTJs are often in leadership positions in their work organizations. They go after what they want with fusto. They set their sights high and work hard. Work and its related activities may become their lives. They may find retirement unsettling, boring, and difficult because it may bring with it a loss of the power that they had during their working years. Often they make arrangements so that they do not have to retire.

Learning and Working

ENTJs see education as one of the major ways of getting ahead. They are willing to learn about the past and what is but always with the mind-set of how that information affects their future. They particularly enjoy critiquing and solving problems. They apply their logical systems view to the issues they deal with. They want to change things to fit their concept of what should be. They learn best through a variety of instructional methods, including lectures and group activities. Without variety and action in the classroom boredom sets in.

ENTJs like to debate and view problems from all sides. They are comfortable critiquing and analyzing. and do not mind intellectual conflict in the classroom. They like challenge. They may have a general study plan laid out, with test dates and paper deadlines noted. They set up a schedule and work to attain the goal within that time.

At work, ENTJs contribute a wealth of energy directed toward the goals and those of the organization. Their sense of identity is closely tied to how they carry out their responsibilities. They are curious about new ideas and theories, evaluating them in terms of their goals. They are very efficient, competitive, strategic, and task focused.

Occupations that require tough-mindedness, goal direction, and a global perspective tend to attract ENTJs. They use logic and analysis to form conclusions, to organize themselves and others, to give direction, and to take charge. Some occupations seem to be especially attractive to ENTJs: administrator, attorney, consultant, credit investigator, labor relations worker, manager, marketing personnel, mortgage banker, personnel professional, systems analyst, and other occupations that allow them to use their strategic sense.

Loving

For the ENTJ, love needs to fit into the overall picture and may become subservient to their larger goals. Love is always within the context of what the relationship is. One ENTJ stated, "I don't allow love to course freely through my body. God forbid that it should control me rather than I control it!" Love means a match between the ENTJ's needs and what the partner provides. The loved one is, in a sense, an extension of the ENTJ's vision, preferably acting in a supportive, not competing, role. ENTJs tend to make rigorous demands of love. While they may fall in love easily, they maintain that love only if the other person is willing to accept the ENTJ's directness and need for independence.

Because attractiveness is a part of our culture and an initial standard for many relationships and because ENTJs like to do better than the standard, they particularly take note of the attractive people. The often wonder if they can 'win the heart' of the attractive other. It becomes almost a game for them.

The partner of ENTJ can expect a hard-working and industrious provider who may use the fruits of his or her labor as an expression of love. They may not be as verbally communicative of their loving feelings as others types.

ENTJs expect to have their needs met in relationships, while maintaining their independence. When the partner can no longer do that, it is logical for them to sever ties and to move on. However, when ENTJs are scorned by others, they may feel a passionate devastation and a strong sense of loss that is seldom shared with others. However, this sense of loss and gloom generally lasts only a short period before they are ready to move on.

Profile by David Keirsey

If one word were used to capture ENTJ's style, it would be commandant. The basic driving force and need of ENTJ's is to lead, and from an early age they can be observed taking over groups. This type is found in approximately 5 percent of the total population. ENTJ's have a strong urge to give structure wherever they are-to harness people to distant goals. Their empirical, objective, and extraverted thinking may be highly developed; if this is the case, they use classification, generalization, summarization, adduction of evidence, and demonstration with ease. They resemble ESTJ's in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but ENTJ's search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures. An ENTJ's introverted thinking (analysis and conservation) may be less well developed than the extraverted thinking processes, and the ENTJ leader may turn to an ENTP or INTP to provide his kind of input. ENTJ's are similar to INTJ's except that the former places greater trust in empirical thought than in intuition; it is the ENTJ's own intuitive sense of coherence, however, that augments and supports their empirical thinking.

Career

Although ENTJ's are tolerant of established procedures, they can abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be indifferent to the goal it seemingly serves. Inefficiency is especially rejected by ENTJ's, and repetition of error causes them to become impatient. For the ENTJ, there must always be a reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. When in charge of an organization, ENTJ's more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going and seem able to communicate that vision to others. They are the natural organization builders, and they cannot not lead. They find themselves in command and sometimes are mystified as to how this happened. As administrators, ENTJ's organize their units into a smooth functioning system, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. They seek and can see efficiency and effectiveness in personnel. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, and like to use engineered operations-and they prefer that others follow suit. ENTJ's will support the policy of the organization and will expect others to do so.

ENTJ's will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of work. They will be able to reduce inefficiency, ineffectiveness, and aimless confusion, being willing to dismiss employees who perpetuate such behaviors. ENTJ's tend to work in organizational structures of some sort, tend to be in charge administratively, and rise to top levels of responsibility, whether in the military, business, education, or government.

Home

ENTJ's take charge of the home. When an ENTJ is present, there will be little doubt as to who is in command. Because their work is so important to them, however, they can become increasingly absent, especially if male. Male or female, ENTJ's expect a great deal of their mates, who need to possess a strong personality of their own, a well-developed autonomy, many and varied interests, and a healthy self-esteem. A career wife, however, may not be appealing to an ENTJ male, who is apt to view his home and family as a part of his professional background, a resource, and adjunct to his own career development.

As a parent, an ENTJ will be thoroughly in charge, and the children will know what is expected of them and will be expected to obey. When this does not occur, an ENTJ parent is not apt to make a scene; rather, there is more likely to be a low-key, firm issuance of reprimand and a taking-for-granted of immediate obedience. While both mating and parenting are roles of importance to the ENTJ's, they are to some degree preempted by the ENTJ's strong career interest. The romantic dream and the quest for the ideal mate is usually not a characteristic of this type. ENTJ's generally do, however, expect a home to be attractive, well-ordered, with meals served punctually and maintenance accomplished on schedule-all these in the service of the larger goal of creating a family system where children can be reared to be productive and healthy and establishing a devoted, harmonious relationship between man and woman. An ENTJ male might expect his mate to be active in civic and community affairs, to be socially sophisticated, and as well educated as he. The ENTJ female may find it difficult to select a mate who is not overwhelmed by her strong personality and will.

Midlife

At midlife the ENTJ's tendency to be somewhat unaware of the feelings of others, including those close, may be an area that could be given attention. But perhaps the most important midlife task of the ENTJ is to begin to allocate time and energy to pursuits which are not work-connected and to begin to develop a larger repertoire of play skills. Putting off vacations, travel, hobbies, and family should be avoided.

Mates

The ENTJ is a natural "fieldmarshal," that is, he's itching to get his hands on several "armies" so that he can marshal his forces and conduct the "war" as it should be conducted. If our ENTJ is in charge of any kind of enterprise, however small, his temperament dictates that he run it as he would his armies-with an eye to long-term strategies and their derivative tactics, logistics, and consequences. In startling contrast to this, the fieldmarshal is enamored by the "flower child," the bucolic artist ISFP, tranquilly ensconced next to Walden pond! Perhaps the ENTJ wishes a spouse who will share with him or her the quiet of the forest and field far from the madding crowd, thus separating home from work by a great, insulating distance.

The ENTJ is attracted also to his opposite in the Appolonian camp: the monastic and questing INFP. What in the saintly or knightly (St. Joan of Arc, Sir Galahad) INFP calls the ENTJ fieldmarshal? First note the outward similarity of the INFP and the ISFP. Perhaps it is this, the underlying missionary outlook of the INFP. In a sense, both INFP and ISFP have great missionary zeal, the former enlisting the spouse in the quest, the latter in the tranquil respite of nature?

Last edited:
Reactions: jn56uytrx
Anyone elses input? And by the way, I'm not ignoring people who say I'm XXFP, I have just already gone that route, and I really felt uncomfortable with it. But AGAIN, as of this time I am absolutely postive I am an ENTJ. But I am.... *sigh* willing to admit that since I am still new to MBTI, I may not be typing it correctly. And as someone said here, forget who. Think it was Chaz. I do have quite the developed Ne, but Ni is still supreme in that regard.

Well what do you want me to SAY in that video?

-Hmmm

Talk about yourself, your family, your friends, your job, school, books/movies/music you like, your beliefs, hopes, and dreams, your interests. You get the picture.

I just can't see you as an NT.

I always thought you were an ENFP.

But, I don't know if it's possible you will ever really know your type.. I have this theory that once people become so enmeshed in the mbti and familiar with the descriptions--to the point where it's all broad generalizations and idealization of types...it is impossible to get an objective or accurate reading. I think you seem more concerned with who you want to be rather than who you are.

Last edited:
ENTP or ENFP.

And I won't hear a word against it.

Same, no ENTJ in their right mind would hold to what others think. Unless someone proved their idea to be right ,with poof. Nor would they be so unfocused on topic. I don't see any EJ (EXXJs tend to have a strong J regardless of N or S) being so unsure of their choice.

Anyone elses input? And by the way, I'm not ignoring people who say I'm XXFP, I have just already gone that route, and I really felt uncomfortable with it. But AGAIN, as of this time I am absolutely postive I am an ENTJ. But I am.... *sigh* willing to admit that since I am still new to MBTI, I may not be typing it correctly. And as someone said here, forget who. Think it was Chaz. I do have quite the developed Ne, but Ni is still supreme in that regard.

This again points me to Fi your uncomfortable with something you don't like and you care about what makes you feel good or normal. Granted everyone dose but I get a high dose of this from you. But keep in mind depending on the fuction order I can get that feleling from Fe users as well.

I after thinking about this. I know for sure your an XNXP. And I have a strong feeling your an ENTP. ENTPs can't using a system that isn't there's and will fight something if they don't like it. (Feels like Fi) They also are to some degree what others think but not to huge degree. They will also do things that go against what they want or that makes little sense. (your forcing yourself into a type) if they think it will work for them.

Lets look at the functions

Dominant: Extraverted Intuition - Your scattered thought and writing process and your inability to decide on just one option.

Auxiliary: Introverted Thinking -You have a strong need for logic. It bothers you when people are not logical and reasonable. You can't stand people who aren't efficient or logical. You stick ot what you feel is the right choice.

Tertiary: Extroverted Feeling - You care what other people think. But you also struggle with what you want. Even if you may know that. You also are willing to be something your not to be accepted and to gain favor. You self admitted playing at various types online. For what you see as a gain and not a determent.

Inferior: Introverted Sensing - You continue to od what you have always done. You thought patterns really have changed much. And your ok with doing what you did in the past.

Or the other likely option

ENFP

You have a very scattered mind set(Ne). But you also have a strong sense of what you want or what makes feel good (Fi). You also have a strong T that doesn't necessarily make you a T type. Also sense your male you may underestimate or dislike any F tendencies you may have. You also go strongly with what people want from you not what you feel again this also be ENFP. Because the need to be extroverted can sometimes lead to being what others want of you even if you don't agree. And on the J/P issue. Keep in mind you don't have to be disorderly to be a P. Or visa versa to be a J. For example you may be closer externally on your and P access that would be pretty common. I'm J and I hate cleaning.

Lets look at the function order for a sec

Dominant: Extroverted Intuition - Your scattered thought and writing process and your inability to decide on just one option.

Auxiliary: Introverted Feeling - Your strong need to feel good or right even if the answer is wrong.

Tertiary: Extroverted Thinking - Your strong need for efficiency and the Js you say you have. Your ability to be blunt and up front. And your frustration with people who lack efficiency. This also ties into you dislike of drama and ability to just move on.

Inferior: Introverted Sensing - You continue to od what you have always done. You thought patterns really have changed much. And your ok with doing what you did in the past.

Things to keep in mind for both types.

Again keep in mind you have a strong T. Many male F types do. I do as to do many other men. This is of course because of the society we live in. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if you lean heavily on (Ti) or (Te)

More over remember (Ne) isn't just the idea function its a possibilities function. You don't have to have ideas come out everywhere to be an (Ne) dom. But you do show the signs of being (Ne) dom. You have many ideas and thoughts and their all over the place. But it makes sense to you.

And if that doesn't fit I still say one of these three ENFP, ENTP and maybe INFP. With the first two being more likely fit.

Last edited:
So no one here thinks I'm an ENTJ except for SOTL and a few others who ahve secretly told me. Goddamnit. I thought I had this shit.

I'll go ahead and make the video, and explain that way which type I think I am and why. However I ain't about to go post it on the topic because..Because. I'll pm it to people who want to see.

I know you don't agree with it but I think ENFP fits. I'm noticing a lot of Ne and Fi in your posts.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
No you're noticing my projection of what Fi is. it's simply terminology.

it's complicated. And I don't really feel like discussing it, sorry.

If your going to make a video. Make it real don't fake us out and waste our time. You have to be the real you if you want to be typed.

If your going to make a video. Make it real don't fake us out and waste our time. You have to be the real you if you want to be typed.

I know. I can't at the moment because my microphone doesn't work.

I am with the Not-ENTJ crowd.

Your OP is full of Ne. Your post was all over the place. It was quite painful to read, to be honest.

An ENTJ's post would not have so many irrelevant clauses in parentheses. No thousand "like"s in one paragraph either, or out of context "derp"s.

An ENTJ's post would be concise and straight to the point, with only the necessary to state the argument as strongly as possible. Streamlined logic, with no turbulence. That's efficiency. Te's efficiency isn't manifested in "directing" and "instructing" others only, it is manifested in everything you do.

Forgive me for saying this, but I think you're playing up the stereotype way too much. No ENTJ will say "It doesn't HAVE to be effecient, it can just be fun". Efficiency is fun for ENTJs.

If you insist you aren't a Feeler, then I'll say ENTP. But not ENTJ.

Yea, I mean sure ENTP. At this point I don't really care. Just make it fucking something.

I am with the Not-ENTJ crowd.

Your OP is full of Ne. Your post was all over the place. It was quite painful to read, to be honest.

An ENTJ's post would not have so many irrelevant clauses in parentheses. No thousand "like"s in one paragraph either, or out of context "derp"s.

An ENTJ's post would be concise and straight to the point, with only the necessary to state the argument as strongly as possible. Streamlined logic, with no turbulence. That's efficiency. Te's efficiency isn't manifested in "directing" and "instructing" others only, it is manifested in everything you do.

Forgive me for saying this, but I think you're playing up the stereotype way too much. No ENTJ will say "It doesn't HAVE to be effecient, it can just be fun". Efficiency is fun for ENTJs.

If you insist you aren't a Feeler, then I'll say ENTP. But not ENTJ.

This pretty much exactly. I don't want to sound mean but it just seems like you just dont understand yourself very well. Thus you can convince yourself thatt you are anything regardless of what is accurate. That is NF idealism being unregulated. What i am absolutely certian of is that you are ExxP