Movie Re-runs | INFJ Forum

Movie Re-runs

mexymoo3

Aug 16, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
So, I find myself watching movies over and over and over and over again.... only the ones that I like, of course!

Is it just me who does this? Is this an INFJ quality???

I know everyone around me won't watch a movie a 2nd time unless it's been a really long item or it was extremely good. I won't watch it twice, but sometimes 5 or 6...

It scares even me, lol

don't worry....i do that too until i really get tired of it but i try not to do it now because when i watch it again, it won't spark my amusement.

I rarely watch movies more than once. If it's a good movie and somebody I know hasn't seen it, I'm willing to watch it again.

I've seen The Matrix like over nine thousand times though.

...by which I mean fifteen or twenty.

I've also seen Ghostbusters and Dances With Wolves quite a few times. Over ten each, for sure.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I watch a movie until it's memorized. And then I don't feel the need to watch it as much, lol. I also do this with songs that I like, I can play one song over and over and over and over and not get tired of it. Drives my boyfriend nuts!
:m101:

oh, i would put a movie on repeat in a heartbeat, sometimes for days at a time...

If a movie can recreate the same mood I had when I first saw it, I'll watch it more than once and it'll become one of my favorites. If the "glow" only lasts once time, then I probably won't. So I didn't see "Sixth Sense", "The Crying Game," or "Million Dollar Baby" but one time. And yet I own "Men in Black," "House of Flying Daggers," and the entire "Firefly" TV series.

Hmmm...I wonder what our movie collections say about us?

I can with music but not so much movies, actually I don't often have the patience or aptitude to sit down and watch a movie from beginning to end, there are some that I'll have in the background without actually watching but they're usually some kind of musical like Blues Brothers 2000 or pretty much everything from the 50s.

I know Amelie, some Miyazaki films and all the Lord of the Rings by heart... So geeky :m174:

I know Amelie, some Miyazaki films and all the Lord of the Rings by heart... So geeky :m174:

LOTR and Miyazaki films are the best ^-^

LOTR and Miyazaki films are the best ^-^
they always get me overexcited lol... When I'm depressed I watch my neighbour Totoro :) ah Miyazaki is my god!

they always get me overexcited lol... When I'm depressed I watch my neighbour Totoro :) ah Miyazaki is my god!

My personal favorite is Spirited Away - that one always cheers me up and that's one of those movies I can watch over and over (though not in direct succession)

Oh, I watch, listen, and do everything in a loop if I like it alot!!!

Dawn of The Dead.

I think that the TV Sales guy must have been an ENTP.
The arsehole was probably ENTJ or ESTP. I think ESTP though.

I'm rewatching loser for the ... i dunno .. 10th time now?
That's so me lol (skipping the last min of the movie though ^^)

My personal favorite is Spirited Away - that one always cheers me up and that's one of those movies I can watch over and over (though not in direct succession)
Might be my favourite too :) great minds think alike :mpick:

anything with blackadder in it, or dylan moran.

I like caustic english/irish wit

Miyazaki <3

I wonder, is he an INFJ? Even if I knew more about him, Japanese culture is so different from Western culture...

Shawn of the Dead! :D

Oh god I freaking HATED that movie... It was embaressing to watch, and at some parts really upsetting... blegh