Movie Re-runs | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Movie Re-runs

Oh, I thought it was hilarious! Maybe because it was so different from the typical zombie movie, and yet so British. I laughed hard - but then, that's my type of humor, too.

My personal favorite is Spirited Away - that one always cheers me up and that's one of those movies I can watch over and over (though not in direct succession)

That movie scarred me for life. No face in its eerie state makes me think of the carcass of my soul. The scariest thing was the parents turning into pigs. It made me sick to my stomach and I started crying at the thought that could ever happen to my parents :S At least I was only seven! :p

LOTR is bitchin though, but son of a took it gave me nightmares too (imagine being chased from canteen to canteen by Sauron Hitler!)

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to sit through movies often so when I do I'd prefer to watch one I haven't seen. Occasionally I'll get in the mood where all my butt wants to do is entomb itself into the couch and peck my popping eyeballs like ohemgee I neeed Se~ but otherwise Harry Potter is as played to death as the legacy of Crookshanks.