Mormon missionaries are coming to my house on tuesday | INFJ Forum

Mormon missionaries are coming to my house on tuesday

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
What questions do you think would be interesting to ask them?

Ohhh my bffs husband has some great ones. I'll get back to you!

Ha they have constantly come to my house before..

Some questions which might be interesting..

Is polygamy still practiced? they denied this when they came to my home in Miami..
What Happens after death? they have this weird ''salvation plan'' which you might find interesting.
Oh ask them about the book of Mormon and it's origins..
Also ask them about angels, they have this theory that angels were actually human beings such as Noah on this Earth..
Ask them about controversial issues such as abortion..
Ask them why they don't consume caffeine..

Ha they have constantly come to my house before..

Some questions which might be interesting..

Is polygamy still practiced? they denied this when they came to my home in Miami..
What Happens after death? they have this weird ''salvation plan'' which you might find interesting.
Oh ask them about the book of Mormon and it's origins..
Also ask them about angels, they have this theory that angels were actually human beings such as Noah on this Earth..
Ask them about controversial issues such as abortion..
Ask them why they don't consume caffeine..

nah flds are no longer a part of the momron doctorine, they were kicked out. And it's hot drinks not Caffine it's hot drinks.

I have a question. Why are there mormon missionaries coming to your house? Did someone invite them over or something?

nah flds are no longer a part of the momron doctorine, they were kicked out. And it's hot drinks not Caffine it's hot drinks.

Really? I attended Mormon service before, they constantly state that caffeine in all sorts is prohibited, not so much soda, but tea and coffee are addressed. Maybe its just the facts that tea and coffee are hot drinks but they don't mention they are banned because they are ''hot'' they always state caffeine.

I'm Mormon (by baptism, and my mother is). Ask them about the revelations you recieve if you go to the temple. It's kind of interesting.

And, it's caffeine. My mom tryed to get me to drink caffiene-free soda. Nay.

I have a question. Why are there mormon missionaries coming to your house? Did someone invite them over or something?

They tend to knock on doors and ask if you want to hear a ''speech''. Later they try to convince you on giving them your phone number to continue talking.

No I went to their church and asked for a missionary to come over so I could ask them heart-stopping questions.

I'm Mormon (by baptism, and my mother is). Ask them about the revelations you recieve if you go to the temple. It's kind of interesting.

And, it's caffeine. My mom tryed to get me to drink caffiene-free soda. Nay.
My bff was born bred and raised Mormon and she always told me it's hot drinks. I guess it could depend on your bishop.

Ask them why they think their baptism is the purest.

I live in Mormon Zion. Salt lake city. I've had plenty of them come knocking.

They said a man of at least 16 years old must be present for the questioning, which I think is stupid, but anyway...my dad's going to come over and he's going to give me questions to ask them that he's tried before and that have stumped him. He's an INFJ like you guys.

They said a man of at least 16 years old must be present for the questioning, which I think is stupid, but anyway...my dad's going to come over and he's going to give me questions to ask them that he's tried before and that have stumped him. He's an INFJ like you guys.

yes!!this rule as well, there was times when Mormons will come to my house and my dad was not around, they had to wait in the staircase outside our house until my dad came..it was pretty annoying. The same applies to females, there must be a female over 16 if female missionaries come to your house though female missionaries are rarer as they are expected to learn how to raise a family while the males go on mission which I find to be pretty dumb. They have a lot of restrictions, for example you cannot kiss a female missionary on the cheek.

Last edited:
Ask them when they die, what kind of animals they will have on the planet they become the God of.

Also ask them why black people were once considered by the church to be cowards.

And of course, ask them why their Church uses National Marriage Organizations as a front for their efforts against gay rights.

Ask them why they invaded England in 1066.

yes!!this rule as well, there was times when Mormons will come to my house and my dad was not around, hey had to wait in the staircase outside our house until my dad came..it was pretty annoying. The same applies to females, there must be a female over 16 if female missionaries come to your house though female missionaries are rarer as they are expected to learn how to raise a family while he males go on mission which I find to be pretty dumb. They have a lot of restrictions, for example you cannot kiss a female missionary on the cheek.

I was trying hard not to say that either

1. I was in the process of undergoing a sex change and that by the time they came over I would be taking male hormonal supplements and technically 'male'

2. My grandmother who would be attending was born a male but got a boob job and takes female hormonal supplements even though she still retains her male genitals.

But...I refrained.

Ask them when they die, what kind of animals they will have on the planet they become the God of.

Also ask them why black people were once considered by the church to be cowards.

And of course, ask them why their Church uses National Marriage Organizations as a front for their efforts against gay rights.

Satya I'm going to supply you with some new information that you may not know; about proposition 8 and such, you're aware that the Mormons funded a lot of that?

Well were you aware that the catholics CALLED the Mormons and asked them to fund the proposition 8 thing and then copped out last minute, leaving the blame on the Mormons?