Mind giving me a hand in typing myself ? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mind giving me a hand in typing myself ?

I'd have to research the proper implications of having Fe-Ni instead of Ni-Fe, but at the moment it's more of a feeling. I believe that Fe-doms are more concerned with managing appearances while Ni-doms' Fe is concerned with impressions and motives.
Can you elborate on the “ manging appreances “ part ?

Your enneagram is a hint. Isn't 4w5 a common INFJ type? I thought ENFJs often type as enneagram type 2?

The best way to differentiate between ENFJ and INFJ would be researching how Ni and Fe expresses itself depending on where it is located in the function stack, and by looking at what inferior function you identify with. Inferior Ti vs Inferior Se 'should be' quite easy to find out.

I have found this website to be quite illuminating for finding your inferior function:
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/119442161307/accurate-typing-the-inferior-function

http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory#infsene
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory#inftifi
Yes , I actually love the blog , very very percise and smart the author is ( I’ve got a theory that @Ginny is somehow the admin due to same way of reasoning being used by them both but that maybe because they are trying to act objectively and reason using the theory and they’re both Infjs ) . Anyhow , I really identify with inferior Se though and somehow inferior Ti but I think I feel the loop is more descriptive of the issue . I’ve actually asked the question of whether I am an Enfj or Infj to see if my theory of Ginny being the admin is correct or not lol

Can you elborate on the “ manging appreances “ part ?

Yes , I actually love the blog , very very percise and smart the author is ( I’ve got a theory that @Ginny is somehow the admin due to same way of reasoning being used by them both but that maybe because they are trying to act objectively and reason using the theory and they’re both Infjs ) . Anyhow , I really identify with inferior Se though and somehow inferior Ti but I think I feel the loop is more descriptive of the issue . I’ve actually asked the question of whether I am an Enfj or Infj to see if my theory of Ginny being the admin is correct or not lol

Flattering, but no.

What I mean by "managing appearances" is that ENFJs are less concerned with doing the right thing because it is right, but because it makes them look like it. They need admiration to keep up their positive self-image. That means, even if they do the right thing, they most likely do it for the wrong reasons, even if they don't realise it themselves.

I have made reference of the loop somewhere, but I can't find it. I described it as an attempt to gain more information by tapping repeatedly into Ni, but as there is no new information, you can't get anywhere.

Actually, I even heard of loops in other types as well. They are either in slots 1 and 3 or 2 and 4.

Flattering, but no.

What I mean by "managing appearances" is that ENFJs are less concerned with doing the right thing because it is right, but because it makes them look like it. They need admiration to keep up their positive self-image. That means, even if they do the right thing, they most likely do it for the wrong reasons, even if they don't realise it themselves.

I have made reference of the loop somewhere, but I can't find it. I described it as an attempt to gain more information by tapping repeatedly into Ni, but as there is no new information, you can't get anywhere.

Actually, I even heard of loops in other types as well. They are either in slots 1 and 3 or 2 and 4.
It’s sad that the guess was wrong but yes , I do identify with the brief description of the loop you just mentioned , Thanks alot both of you for your time and effort , I was having this obsession of finding my type for too long now lol , have a great day .