Merkabah | Page 93 | INFJ Forum
Mind Over Matter: Scientific Proof of the Paranormal

[video=youtube;swnqkVZWH9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=swnqkVZWH9w[/video]

In this brief excerpt from a longer presentation, archeologist Michael Cremo presents compelling scientific evidence of the existence and remote influence of the mind and spirit, independent of the human brain and body.

Consciousness Science Kept Hidden

[video=youtube;LFSRTsLOiv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LFSRTsLOiv0[/video]

Thanks for watching.

"How do we create an intelligent dialog with the creative force of the Universe to allow us to experience a Quantum leap in our own intelligence?"

Mind Over Matter - Telekinesis: 5th Dimension

[video=youtube;nh94XZzEosc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nh94XZzEosc[/video]

Documentary on telekinesis, and the power of the human mind to impact physical matter and the universe.

Science attempts to explain supernatural and paranormal psychokinesis.

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;vIsDjbhbADY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsDjbhbADY[/video]

[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]

Watch this. I knew it was going to happen. You can see where I hesitate to take that 8 pin tile because I'm not sure if I believe myself but I take it anyway and discard the 1 sou and hit a pair on the 3 sou. I'm not a very good player but I get away with this stuff all the time.

This is actually a decent hand but assembling it all open like that and waiting on the last pair which happens to be a dora also is incredibly improbable but yet I do it as if it's all planned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Coubxsqho#t=5m48s

@Skarekrow

Watch this. I knew it was going to happen. You can see where I hesitate to take that 8 pin tile because I'm not sure if I believe myself but I take it anyway and discard the 1 sou and hit a pair on the 3 sou. I'm not a very good player but I get away with this stuff all the time.

This is actually a decent hand but assembling it all open like that and waiting on the last pair which happens to be a dora also is incredibly improbable but yet I do it as if it's all planned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Coubxsqho#t=5m48s

That’s very interesting!
Thanks for posting it.
There is definitely an underlying gift of intuition or PSI type abilities, and for those individuals there didn’t seem to be a learning curve. Their talents remained fairly consistent throughout their lives.
For the rest of the population it seems it can indeed be learned and improved and is usually better with time and practice.
Even just intuitive exercises practiced sporadically can see leaps greater than what one may expect.

Theory of Everything

[video=youtube;FZzaPRgHGzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FZzaPRgHGzg[/video]

"This is a fascinating theory that draws from numerous fields of study.

Athene's Theory of Everything"

No copyright.

Upload freely.

"Athena quantum communication consciousness frequencies"

[video=youtube;JL1oDuvQR08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1oDuvQR08[/video]

Amazing. Life after death truly exists.. :)

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”

Reactions: Skarekrow
[video=youtube;JL1oDuvQR08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1oDuvQR08[/video]

Amazing. Life after death truly exists.. :)

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”
How could you not find that credible?
It’s amazing how such stories are explained away and dismissed so easily.
You would think one would be highly interested since we must all meet that mystery head on one day.

Reactions: Switchgirl
@Switchgirl

Any NDE is an exceptional event…they are still quite rare as most people just die from major life-injuries or illness.
But those who study them begin to see for themselves quite quickly that the commonalities amongst the survivors…the things that they all seem to see no matter, the age, religion, race, etc. etc.
They see themselves from a perspective out of body…they sometimes go to a void where only they exist…there is a tunnel…a sense of being out of time…ultra-vivid….more real than this life…faster than light…filling up with knowledge…a sense of returning home…belonging…unconditional love…no judgement...oneness…sometimes meeting a light being/higher self/Jesus/Buddha…having a life review consisting of you experiencing the love or hate you cultivated in your life through the eyes of others and how it spread from person to person…those who had NDEs also say they reached a line they couldn’t cross yet…or if they did, they would surely die on Earth…and that is okay (this is made clear that choice isn’t negative).
These are all similarities that go back to some of the very earliest thinkers on the subject…and yet, for most who do have an NDE…they had never heard of them previously and think they must be crazy until they are told other’s have had the same experience.

Last edited:
@Switchgirl

Any NDE is an exceptional event…they are still quite rare as most people just die from major life-injuries or illness.
But those who study them begin to see for themselves quite quickly that the commonalities amongst the survivors…the things that they all see to see no matter, the age, religion, race, etc. etc.
They see themselves from a perspective out of body…they sometimes go to a void where only they exist…there is a tunnel…a sense of being out of time…ultra-vivid….more real than this life…faster than light…filling up with knowledge…a sense of returning home…belonging…unconditional love…no judgement...oneness…sometimes meeting a light being/higher self/Jesus/Buddha…having a life review consisting of you experiencing the love or hate you cultivated in your life through the eyes of others and how it spread from person to person…those who had NDEs also say they reached a line they couldn’t cross yet…or if they did, they would surely die on Earth…and that is okay (this is made clear that choice isn’t negative).
These are all similarities that go back to some of the very earliest thinkers on the subject…and yet, for most who do have an NDE…they had never heard of them previously and think they must be crazy until they are told other’s have had the same experience.

Exactly.. It's rare because people who get to that point rarely have the chance to come back.

It's exactly as you've said.. There's an ongoing pattern here. How could one doubt it's credibility when so many individuals who were experiencing this were able to accurately describe their surroundings when they were unconscious? It's just all too much to be a coincidence, or only random brain activity that causes an "illusion" due to your body breaking down as some believe.

People can believe whatever they'd like to believe.. And like you've mentioned, it's astounding that although there are so many stories out there and evidence about this phenomena, that most people don't show much interest in this topic.

The video I posted above has about 180,000 views. Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" music video has almost 300,000,000 views and counting.. It's unbelievable.

Anyways, I thank you for sharing copious amounts of fascinating information on this forum. Please do continue. :)

How could you not find that credible?
It’s amazing how such stories are explained away and dismissed so easily.
You would think one would be highly interested since we must all meet that mystery head on one day.

I think the biggest hangup is that everyone dreams so there's a precedent for the brain setting up illusions when you're not conscious, so it's kind of a tall order to prove anything else, especially considering that a lot of people have the same types of dreams at some point or another - e.g. the false awakening dream, the dream within a dream, the falling dream, the slow running dream... the mind just works in crazy ways.

I haven't had an NDE. However, I have had plenty of OBEs, have been in other people's dreams, and have been visited by dead people in my sleep. I've also had premonitions of the future in dreams which came true.

[video=youtube;JL1oDuvQR08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1oDuvQR08[/video]Amazing. Life after death truly exists.. :)“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.”
Like a fluid needs a container.

Do you guys think this could be angel/spirit orb? Took 3 years ago a photo of my new bed, hehe~ And then I saw this!!! What do you guys think it could be? :) It can't be lens flare, windows were almost closed in that hot summer day, so... .__.

Does anyone know here anything about orbs? lol

View attachment 22432 View attachment 22433

Reactions: Quiet and Skarekrow
Do you guys think this could be angel/spirit orb? Took 3 years ago a photo of my new bed, hehe~ And then I saw this!!! What do you guys think it could be? :) It can't be lens flare, windows were almost closed in that hot summer day, so... .__.

Does anyone know here anything about orbs? lol

View attachment 22432 View attachment 22433

I know a lot of orbs are due to flash retroreflecting off small particles in just the right way. A dust mote or water drop can reflect light intensely under the right conditions, acting like a cat's eye or bicycle reflector.

I hate to sound like the skeptic that poo-poos everything but in a lot of cases it's known how orbs work and they're repeatable.

I know a lot of orbs are due to flash retroreflecting off small particles in just the right way. A dust mote or water drop can reflect light intensely under the right conditions, acting like a cat's eye or bicycle reflector.

I hate to sound like the skeptic that poo-poos everything but in a lot of cases it's known how orbs work and they're repeatable.

Oh.. That makes more sense than angel orbs, even when somehow believing in spiritual things. xD It was a very funny coincidence because I never see those ''orbs'' in any of my photos. o.o

Oh.. That makes more sense than angel orbs, even when somehow believing in spiritual things. xD It was a very funny coincidence because I never see those ''orbs'' in any of my photos. o.o

For an Art project, my cousin went around the city during the night time to take photos. She took a photo of an alleyway and was so freaked out... The picture showed an odd figure of a man with only an upper body... But she knows when she took a photo of that alley there was no one there. Her and her partners all saw the photos and were so creeped out.

When she went home to upload the picture, the picture was suddenly gone and it deleted on it's own.. This story sounds so out there and unbelievable and I don't have any evidence to support this, but anyone can believe what they want to believe from this story.

What I take from it is that there's something beyond this life out there..

Reactions: flower
For an Art project, my cousin went around the city during the night time to take photos. She took a photo of an alleyway and was so freaked out... The picture showed an odd figure of a man with only an upper body... But she knows when she took a photo of that alley there was no one there. Her and her partners all saw the photos and were so creeped out.

When she went home to upload the picture, the picture was suddenly gone and it deleted on it's own.. This story sounds so out there and unbelievable and I don't have any evidence to support this, but anyone can believe what they want to believe from this story.

What I take from it is that there's something beyond this life out there..

:mlight: lol

That's seriously creepy. :S I agree, there's definitely something what science can't prove or maybe it can but we haven't found out the ways to do it yet... Life is more than our human senses, I think.

Yeah, it's just one of those things. Like red eyes from flash. Most people wouldn't say that red eyes means you're possessed or something like that, and orbs work just about the same way, but a little more random because it depends on particles being in the right place. Since human eyes are more consistent it's seen in the eyes more often.

I'm definitely not throwing out all strange or paranormal phenomena, but some times there just really is a simple explanation and this is one of them, for most of the time it happens. If you know what you're doing you can even set it up on purpose.

I think the biggest hangup is that everyone dreams so there's a precedent for the brain setting up illusions when you're not conscious, so it's kind of a tall order to prove anything else, especially considering that a lot of people have the same types of dreams at some point or another - e.g. the false awakening dream, the dream within a dream, the falling dream, the slow running dream... the mind just works in crazy ways.

I haven't had an NDE. However, I have had plenty of OBEs, have been in other people's dreams, and have been visited by dead people in my sleep. I've also had premonitions of the future in dreams which came true.

Exactly.. It's rare because people who get to that point rarely have the chance to come back.

It's exactly as you've said.. There's an ongoing pattern here. How could one doubt it's credibility when so many individuals who were experiencing this were able to accurately describe their surroundings when they were unconscious? It's just all too much to be a coincidence, or only random brain activity that causes an "illusion" due to your body breaking down as some believe.

People can believe whatever they'd like to believe.. And like you've mentioned, it's astounding that although there are so many stories out there and evidence about this phenomena, that most people don't show much interest in this topic.

The video I posted above has about 180,000 views. Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" music video has almost 300,000,000 views and counting.. It's unbelievable.

Anyways, I thank you for sharing copious amounts of fascinating information on this forum. Please do continue. :)

Yes, they are difficult to prove. So far, there isn’t one account that someone can’t pick apart. It has to be taken with a helping of “faith” or certainly a great deal of conviction in any case.
But we do know that in most NDEs the person did experience cardiac death and this hyper-real experience that (according to them) could in no possible way just be the last few random neurons firing. There are those who have used their NDE for monetary gain, and I have to say I think it’s kind of sad that they become the “face” for NDE experiencers. Because the majority of them have been shaken to their core insomuch that marriages dissolve, people gave away fortunes, etc. and changed into a antimaterialist in their way of being.
Still, it can all be explained away.
I actually used to really struggle with the idea of “faith” and exactly what is is…but it is simply the possibility of something…or of nothing…or not…it’s that possibility….that is faith.
How much faith you have, is how much influence you have on the underlying current of reality.

Anyhow…glad that people enjoy this thread…I try to keep it up to date and interesting.
I am always welcoming anyone posting relevant information here too.
Feel free.