Merkabah | Page 95 | INFJ Forum
What I find the most scary is when they manage to play it off as being authentic, different, or the friendly voice which wants to help you. Some manage to play it as if they're against the system - and maybe they are - but the enemy of my enemy is NOT always my friend.
So true.
The current trend has been commercials for something like cereal playing this touchy-feely, try to make you cry retarded nonsense.
Quite trying to anthropomorphize my breakfast and go fuck yourself!
You can’t trust what is said in advertising at all.
Someone should tell that to the ad agencies…but maybe Murica really is that stupid?
*sigh*

Reactions: muir
So true.
The current trend has been commercials for something like cereal playing this touchy-feely, try to make you cry retarded nonsense.
Quite trying to anthropomorphize my breakfast and go fuck yourself!
You can’t trust what is said in advertising at all.
Someone should tell that to the ad agencies…but maybe Murica really is that stupid?
*sigh*

Yeah, and do you remember this?

http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26531&page=41&p=740612&viewfull=1#post740612

As well as my reply to it:
[MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION]
On an unrelated note, I'd be careful with posting seemingly irrelevant images that appear in articles.

There is clearly a biasing psychology going on with those images. We really don't want to talk about authoritarian government and then turn around and unwittingly use what is effectively a form of subtle mind control.

This really is a danger with the way the brain associates and accesses information.

I just find it almost fascinating to a certain degree at how EASILY the masses are swayed here in the US and many other parts of the world with just a little fear-mongering, a dash of false patriotism, and a pinch of arrogance.
Want to sell a car? Show people how boring and uncool they are because they drive car X.
Want to sell some drugs? Tell people to ask their doctor about how they are dying faster without drug X.
Want to sell a war? Tell people that ISIL is sneaking in through the fence with Mexico.
Want to win an election? First of all, make sure you are aligned with the Republicans or Democrats so as not to stir the pot…then you must get the blessings of the rich and corporate in the form of campaign contributions and future favors…after you have signed your soul away in blood to Lucifer, you may begin round two where you dig up as much shit on your opponent as you can and blast it on TV and debates. Then…if you have more money than your opponent and the rich have been satiated with infant livers, they may let you win* (*regular ass fuckings).
This place makes me physically ill sometimes…honest to god…how the rich can just funnel people’s retirement savings into their yacht account and people have not opened fire with sniper rifles is beyond me?!
I think that there really is an underlying consciousness, or a collective consciousness to a certain extent, or our minds interact with one another on what we would call a nonphysical scale. I think it exists, and I also think that people are starting to wake up…it will most likely get worse before it gets better. We have all the right ass-clowns in Congress and the Presidency to make things a lot worse, and in turn, perhaps quicken some kind of actual CHANGE.
We’ll see.

[video=youtube;xp67aaVsMa4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp67aaVsMa4[/video]​

Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? I was playing "new age" music and drifted into sleep while it was still playing and experienced sleep paralysis (I haven't had an episode for a while). This lady dressed in red was beautiful and she was taking me around the cosmos.. At first I thought she was nice, but then she became so wrathful, provoking me with various negative emotions.. She pointed to my bed, and my laptop, and played the music once again and laughed..

I tried my best to remain calm but wanted it to stop, so I prayed extremely hard to god, and all of a sudden, a blinding white light appeared near my neck and she disappeared and I woke up.

You can tell me that's just all in my head nonsense, but I've been saved so many times by a higher power during these attacks that I can't deny it.

Reactions: cvp12gh5

Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? I was playing "new age" music and drifted into sleep while it was still playing and experienced sleep paralysis (I haven't had an episode for a while). This lady dressed in red was beautiful and she was talking me around the cosmos.. At first I thought she was nice, but then she became so wrathful, provoking me with various negative emotions.. She pointed to my bed, and my laptop, and played the music once again and laughed..

I tried my best to remain calm but wanted it to stop, so I prayed extremely hard to god, and all of a sudden, a blinding white light appeared near my neck and she disappeared and I woke up.

You can tell me that's just all in my head nonsense, but I've been saved so many times by a higher power during these attacks that I can't deny it.
Next time put her in her place. Tell her she better not let you go because if she doesnt she will wish she had. Call her a coward and mean it. Or do you not think cleary enough to do this?

Last edited:
Next time put her in her place. Tell her she better not let you go because if she does she will wish she had not. Call her a coward and mean it. Or do you not think cleary enough to do this?

If I see her again, I will. :) It's as you've said, I don't really think clearly enough during these episodes. I've been gradually becoming a lot more aware and calm about it when it does happen though.

Reactions: Skarekrow

Has anyone here experienced sleep paralysis? I was playing "new age" music and drifted into sleep while it was still playing and experienced sleep paralysis (I haven't had an episode for a while). This lady dressed in red was beautiful and she was taking me around the cosmos.. At first I thought she was nice, but then she became so wrathful, provoking me with various negative emotions.. She pointed to my bed, and my laptop, and played the music once again and laughed..

I have had very similar experiences!
There was on two occasions some kind of old hag or witch type that was in my house and trying to attack me in my bed.
The first time I sat up in bed while sleeping and told her something like “Get the fuck out!” which I actually yelled, then I blasted her with my chi or some kind of energy and subsequently woke me up as the mantle clock at the back of the dresser flew in my direction but never made it to the bed and hit the floor in the dark….scared the shit out of me and still have no explanation for the clock moving. (checked for earthquakes too).
The second time a similar old woman tried to get into my room I could feel waves of energy pulsing through my core and I could direct it at her, which cornered her in the bedroom in my dream.
I did one final blast and woke up to still feel these bizarre waves of energy still emanating from me…this lasted for about 2-3 mins. then just faded out.

Reactions: Switchgirl
I just find it almost fascinating to a certain degree at how EASILY the masses are swayed here in the US and many other parts of the world with just a little fear-mongering, a dash of false patriotism, and a pinch of arrogance.
Want to sell a car? Show people how boring and uncool they are because they drive car X.
Want to sell some drugs? Tell people to ask their doctor about how they are dying faster without drug X.
Want to sell a war? Tell people that ISIL is sneaking in through the fence with Mexico.
Want to win an election? First of all, make sure you are aligned with the Republicans or Democrats so as not to stir the pot…then you must get the blessings of the rich and corporate in the form of campaign contributions and future favors…after you have signed your soul away in blood to Lucifer, you may begin round two where you dig up as much shit on your opponent as you can and blast it on TV and debates. Then…if you have more money than your opponent and the rich have been satiated with infant livers, they may let you win* (*regular ass fuckings).
This place makes me physically ill sometimes…honest to god…how the rich can just funnel people’s retirement savings into their yacht account and people have not opened fire with sniper rifles is beyond me?!
I think that there really is an underlying consciousness, or a collective consciousness to a certain extent, or our minds interact with one another on what we would call a nonphysical scale. I think it exists, and I also think that people are starting to wake up…it will most likely get worse before it gets better. We have all the right ass-clowns in Congress and the Presidency to make things a lot worse, and in turn, perhaps quicken some kind of actual CHANGE.
We’ll see.

People are clearly at different levels of consciousness

If by staying unconscious and plugged into the matrix those people are allowing the nightmare to continue for all of us do you think they have a right to stay asleep?

Or do you think they need to be shaken awake and reminded that their actions have a shaping effect on our world?

If they're pissing in the pool that my child is drinking from do i have a right to comment?

It's a tough one at a time when some people are just clinging to denial

Some of the most indenial are the new age religion crowd! They're great at shirking responsiblity....''don't worry, it will all be fine, you don't need to do anything, don't think about the bad things, just think happy thoughts and the pledians will come and save us''....oh great...so we can't count on you then!

If you were in a building that was on fire and someone was sitting on the floor refusing to move and said that crap to you you'd think they were insane; but because things are happening at a slower rate than a fire they get away with it....in the meantime the world burns

A lot of people don't want to face the truth because it means they have to start taking responsibility for their world and that's the harsh truth

People are clearly at different levels of consciousness

If by staying unconscious and plugged into the matrix those people are allowing the nightmare to continue for all of us do you think they have a right to stay asleep?

Or do you think they need to be shaken awake and reminded that their actions have a shaping effect on our world?

If they're pissing in the pool that my child is drinking from do i have a right to comment?

It's a tough one at a time when some people are just clinging to denial

Some of the most indenial are the new age religion crowd! They're great at shirking responsiblity....''don't worry, it will all be fine, you don't need to do anything, don't think about the bad things, just think happy thoughts and the pledians will come and save us''....oh great...so we can't count on you then!

If you were in a building that was on fire and someone was sitting on the floor refusing to move and said that crap to you you'd think they were insane; but because things are happening at a slower rate than a fire they get away with it....in the meantime the world burns

A lot of people don't want to face the truth because it means they have to start taking responsibility for their world and that's the harsh truth

Well, something that the “new age” crowd has a problem with IMO is that they are purely focused on their spiritual enlightenment, which is fine, but we should ask why we are here then in a physical manifestation of reality.
Surely if we were meant to only focus on our spiritual side then we wouldn’t need to exist on Earth in this body.
After studying NDEs and the realms of quantum physics I believe that we indeed to choose to exist here, to reincarnate or not, or to continue on into some sort of afterlife. Clearly the connections we make with people here on Earth are highly prized…creating love…and being that unconditional giver and lover…but also knowledge, in many NDEs being have made comments that learning is highly regarded…even in knowledge that is generally known…it seems to be that subjective experience that each “individual” has….that slightly different light that someone saw it in.
Many people begin to live their life in a non-materilist type of way after having an NDE…which of course coincides with many religious teachings from many areas.
I believe that is part of the underlying consciousness and why people even follow religion at all frankly…when viewed from an outside perspective most, if not all, religions look like the works of crazy people…lololol.
And I posted that story about how that was quite possible that the Apostles were actually mentally ill.
I think the baby boomers…are the last dying gasps of deep selfishness and greed, entitlement and arrogance.
But like I have said elsewhere…I think it will get worse before it get’s better.

Documentary:
Shamans Of The Amazon
Dmt, Ayahuasca, McKenna

[video=youtube;Ca1TGqODjzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ca1TGqODjzM[/video]

Shamans of the Amazon, is far and away the best film yet made on Ayahuasca and Amazonian Shamanism. - Ralph Metzner PhD, California Institute of Integral Studies

An informative and compelling exploration of Shamanic use of Ayahuasca, the extraordinary visionary brew. - Rick Strassman MD, author DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Human Future will be designed on how conscious we will be able to make ourselves and if there are plants that can accelerate consciousness then we must seek out and utilize these things.
Something could jump out of some unexpected dimension and change everything. - Terrence McKenna

Shamans of the Amazon by Dean Jefferys is one of the best documentaries available on the use of ayahuasca in contemporary context, in traditional cultures that are being destabilized by the forces of globalization.
As Jefferys' documentary makes clear, the revival of traditional shamanic practices with ayahuasca is proving to be a potent political and propaganda tool for reaffirming and preserving cultural values and identity in indigenous societies that are buffeted by environmental, economic, and societal forces beyond their control. - Dennis McKenna PhD, co-author The Invisible Landscape

In a time when indigenous people, their culture and the natural environment are experiencing dramatic changes, this in-depth series of programs examine what these SHAMANS OF THE AMAZON, their hallucinogenic rituals and their special relationship with nature have to offer humanity at this crucial time in history.

Discover how westerners around the world are using Ayahuasca and other Shamanic plants to receive knowledge, to understand their relationship with nature and to seek visions of how best to deal with deep personal, spiritual and environmental questions.
In a say no to drugs era, there is a new subculture emerging, based on an ancient ritual of hallucinogenic plant use.

This film is dedicated to the work and play of Terrence McKenna, on the fractal edge of time, 1946-2000

Well, something that the “new age” crowd has a problem with IMO is that they are purely focused on their spiritual enlightenment, which is fine, but we should ask why we are here then in a physical manifestation of reality.
Surely if we were meant to only focus on our spiritual side then we wouldn’t need to exist on Earth in this body.
After studying NDEs and the realms of quantum physics I believe that we indeed to choose to exist here, to reincarnate or not, or to continue on into some sort of afterlife. Clearly the connections we make with people here on Earth are highly prized…creating love…and being that unconditional giver and lover…but also knowledge, in many NDEs being have made comments that learning is highly regarded…even in knowledge that is generally known…it seems to be that subjective experience that each “individual” has….that slightly different light that someone saw it in.
Many people begin to live their life in a non-materilist type of way after having an NDE…which of course coincides with many religious teachings from many areas.
I believe that is part of the underlying consciousness and why people even follow religion at all frankly…when viewed from an outside perspective most, if not all, religions look like the works of crazy people…lololol.
And I posted that story about how that was quite possible that the Apostles were actually mentally ill.
I think the baby boomers…are the last dying gasps of deep selfishness and greed, entitlement and arrogance.
But like I have said elsewhere…I think it will get worse before it get’s better.

I'm with you that there is more to the 'physical' reality than meets the eye

Anyway you want to cut it we are here having a life experience for an indeterminate amount of time

What i hear from new age goobledegook is: ''i don't want to hear that so i am going to pretend it isn't happening, thereby leaving it to everyone else to fix''

The 'new age' movement was born out of the theosophists who were trying to create a new religion by mixing the beliefs of east and west. Their work is promoted through the 'lucis' trust, formerly known as the lucifer trust, which is granted special status by the UN council

The UN is the prototype word government wished for by david rockefeller and his buddies

The Rockefellers donated the land in new York to the UN for the building of the UN headquarters

Lucifer is the light bringer

Here is a fire bearing statue outside the rockefeller building in new york:

prometheus-rockefeller.jpg

The new age of aquarius is upon us and the el-ites want a new world religion formed out of the ashes of the old to ease the people gently into their new world order

This is why the new age movement tells people to not face the problems in the world but to use positivity (self hypnosis) to pretend it is not happening

I have experienced sleep paralysis. Nothing fancy though, I was just trapped in a void without a body pretty much. This was a bit after I got messed with by some strange beings which I accounted earlier in the thread.

I also once woke up trying to strangle myself with my own hands apparently. But from my perspective I wasn't the one controlling them.

I have experienced sleep paralysis. Nothing fancy though, I was just trapped in a void without a body pretty much. This was a bit after I got messed with by some strange beings which I accounted earlier in the thread.

I also once woke up trying to strangle myself with my own hands apparently. But from my perspective I wasn't the one controlling them.

There are incubus which are male ones who often weigh people down; people feel a weight on their chest and are often sexually molested

And there are succubus who are female and they....well...they live upto their name

Some believe they then have your children in another realm...see for example 'changelings'

Shamans believe they have families in other realms and their earthly wives can get quite jelous of them

There are incubus which are male ones who often weigh people down; people feel a weight in their chest and are often sexually molested

And there are succubus who are female and they....well...they live upto their name

Some believe they then have your children in another realm...see for example 'changelings'

Shamans believe they have families in other realms and their earthly wives can get quite jelous of them

Yeah but I didn't feel held down. I felt MISSING entirely.

Have you ever experienced any time loss whilst conscious?

Yes I've lost time. Though that's not much of an experience, it's more like a non-experience because time is lost due to not being able to recall anything that happened during that time.

This wasn't losing time though because I remember it.

Yes I've lost time. Though that's not much of an experience, it's more like a non-experience because time is lost due to not being able to recall anything that happened during that time.

This wasn't losing time though because I remember it.

No but some say it is due to an experience with entities that you then can't recall

UFOlogists would call it a visitation or if it was negative an 'abduction'

Some people when they do lose time are able to sit down and then recall an experience

In medieval time when people were taken by faeries they said they were there for minutes but in earthly time lost hours or more

Last edited:
No but some say it is due to an experience with entities that you then can't recall

UFOlogists would call it a visitation or if it was negative an 'abduction'

Some people when they do lose time are able to sit down and then recall an experience

Maybe. I lose time when an otherself is in control and refuses or neglects to share. This happens less and less often as I've convinced them mostly that doing this is not cool.