Merkabah | Page 97 | INFJ Forum
BBC
- Supernatural Science -
Previous Lives

[video=youtube;iq64XvwqzyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iq64XvwqzyQ[/video]

Millions believe in reincarnation. Is there proof that is really happens?

Do people pass through many lifetimes and can they bring back memories from having lived before?

Therapies now encouraging people to relive their violent moments of their deaths in previous lives.

But what can be known for certain.

Scientists are trying to assess the evidence from those who've claimed to have live before.

Will they proof the case for reincarnation and reveal what brings those memories to the human mind?

This is a good one!!

The Nature of Existence

[video=youtube;iP0M7GGQkZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iP0M7GGQkZ0[/video]

What are the answers to the great questions of life, and who is certain they know the truth others have been struggling to find for centuries?

For The Nature of Existence, Nygard prepared a questionnaire with 85 weighty philosophical questions, ranging from Why do we exist? and Do we have free will? to Who created God? and Is there a moral yardstick that applies to all cultures?

Nygard then set out to interview as many people who might have something to say about his list of imponderables as possible, ranging from biologist and author Richard Dawkins, physicist and String Theory creator Leonard Susskind, and Indian spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar to a born-again Christian wrestler, the director of The Empire Strikes Back, a pair of self-proclaimed druids, and a pizza cook.

The result is a witty, thought-provoking, and often surprising study in the greatest mysteries of life.

Did you see where I had a visit from my beloved who died earlier this week on Monday?

Totally fucking amazing experience! :love:

Reactions: Skarekrow
Wow! That is intense!

Sending you love and healing intentions!

Let me know, if you need anything.

Thank you for the loving intentions. :kiss:

I feel fantastic about it all now. [MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION] told me he had come not only to tell me all that stuff - but to give me a way to experience what is in store for me when I complete the Shift. Wowwww..... is the only word I can utter when I touch that memory now. It's going to be fantastic! :bounce:

It's also an incredible joy to see he transitioned well and he's completely happy. I knew he would be....but he didn't ..you know. It was wonderful to see the absolute peace and love radiating from him. I have never seen him look so alive before. Being filled with Grace is extraordinary.....

Thank you for listening to me, Skarekrow. Not many would understand this and allow me full expression.

Thank you for the loving intentions. :kiss:

I feel fantastic about it all now. @Serenity told me he had come not only to tell me all that stuff - but to give me a way to experience what is in store for me when I complete the Shift. Wowwww..... is the only word I can utter when I touch that memory now. It's going to be fantastic! :bounce:

It's also an incredible joy to see he transitioned well and he's completely happy. I knew he would be....but he didn't ..you know. It was wonderful to see the absolute peace and love radiating from him. I have never seen him look so alive before. Being filled with Grace is extraordinary.....

Thank you for listening to me, Skarekrow. Not many would understand this and allow me full expression.

Okay…so I have something for you.

I had a rough morning…I have been struggling with my arthritis not playing nice lately and I was especially down this morning…I put on some music while I was shaving and my thoughts drift to my Dad…who passed in 2008…I thought of how nice it would be to just hear his voice again…to hug him…anyhow, I really could have used some comforting and reassurance from him.
My MP3 player isn’t quite random…it highly favors certain songs…and has an almost predictive pattern of song selection even though I have almost 4000 songs.
So this song comes on and I’m not playing attention to the lyrics…except for one part near the end because I said “Dad, I wish I could be with you.” and the song answered right around 4.50 mins, they say “Love to be with you.” and repeat it over and over.

take my hand and let go, let light flow / into love and out of hand. high command / let's let go, let's ride low / home to wonder-wonderland. and don't you cop out 'coz there's no return / i'll hold you as the dreams give in and bridges burn

take my hand / end the show, let life glow / into love and out of hand. no command / let's let go, let's glide slow / home to wonder-wonderland. i'll speed up at the point of no return / the empire collapses in a sharp slow turn

boy you run so fucking fast in 'em gucci shoes / 'til you fall and scrape your knees, sing the gucci blues. slick shit, derelict, kitten on the loose / rockin rollin' poppin' pills like they're jujyfruits. upset, reset - it's all beyond you / go on repeat those black lies 'til they become true. cold sweat, pirouttes / all the swans flew / so when you smash into the mirror what you gon' do? / what you gon' do? will it dawn on you? what you gon' do?

baby baby can you feel? / pretty chill / as we catch a glimpse of wonderland. baby baby can you feel?/ love to be with you.

[video=youtube;heV7RHkx3Kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=heV7RHkx3Kw[/video]
Anyhow, I just about lost my shit…my Dad has felt so distant since he died…and I kinda felt like he’s been trying to get ahold of me, but I’ve been too much in my own head to listen.

Anyhow…just before the next song came on…I got flashes of your name here like comic-book thought bubbles of “Kgal, Kgal, Kgal!”…and then this song came on…I don’t know from who’s perspective the one singing it is you or him…but I figured you would know.
I debated whether to put this up or not because I don’t want to upset you…but I feel very compelled to do so and think I was in just the right frame of mind this morning for messages.
Sending you nothing but wonderful thoughts!

[video=youtube;o8pQLtHTPaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=AL94UKMTqg-9D0If8P6B-9BZkkW9yVcMmv&v=o8pQLtHTPaI[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet
[MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION]

What I meant by stating that my mp3 player isn’t that random…I meant to follow up with…it never ever ever plays these two songs…much less back to back.

Beyond Reason

[video=youtube;S8fqMtd0ALk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S8fqMtd0ALk[/video]

This is the latest documentary from the maker of
Beyond Me andBeyond Belief, Frank Huguenard.
His premise is that our intellects are bound by our perceptions and what we perceive is limited by our five senses.

From what we've learned though modern physics, what get through our five senses is more unreal than it is real.
In order to reach the truth, we need to go Beyond Reason.

At the very beginning the author states that like dream within a dream, this film is merely a projection within a projection, an illusion within an illusion.

And like the ounce of gold that seems to take on the appearance of a necklace, or seems to appear as a bracelet, what we perceive to be our physical world only appears to be real, when in fact is not.

@Kgal

What I meant by stating that my mp3 player isn’t that random…I meant to follow up with…it never ever ever plays these two songs…much less back to back.

Yes! The universe is speaking to you and your Dad is seeking you through these songs seemingly randomly showing up just in time for you to hear and connect.

Sigh... it's all so awesomely magnificent it's hard for to grasp sometimes.

I sat back and listened to the song I was meant to hear and sure it tugged a bit at my heart...but mostly I grinned like a lunatic and said "Bill...look at what you're doing! You're creating magic like the magician you've always been". :love:

You might try stating out loud...."Dad. I invite you to come be with me in whatever fashion is suitable for me to experience." Then sit back and relax with music that has no words in it. Like I told efromm....some of that new age woowoo shit. Hahahahaha.

Sit back with no expectations....as if you were watching a movie for the first time...and see what unfolds for you.

Isn't this an amazing time to be alive?

[video=youtube;LfephiFN76E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfephiFN76E[/video]

Thanks [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] for all the awesome vids, don't have to put any effort into finding some interesting videos to watch on a Friday Night haha =]

We are being tested on how we handle loss. So, pay attention to the little things you lose.

I've lost a total of 5 people in my life this year ,so far, but being able to assist in their transitions and being given the opportunity to "walk them upstairs" has really helped me cope well with it. I understand...this is a time where quite a few are at their exit points and chose/are choosing to take them.

Yes! The universe is speaking to you and your Dad is seeking you through these songs seemingly randomly showing up just in time for you to hear and connect.

Sigh... it's all so awesomely magnificent it's hard for to grasp sometimes.

I sat back and listened to the song I was meant to hear and sure it tugged a bit at my heart...but mostly I grinned like a lunatic and said "Bill...look at what you're doing! You're creating magic like the magician you've always been". :love:

You might try stating out loud...."Dad. I invite you to come be with me in whatever fashion is suitable for me to experience." Then sit back and relax with music that has no words in it. Like I told efromm....some of that new age woowoo shit. Hahahahaha.

Sit back with no expectations....as if you were watching a movie for the first time...and see what unfolds for you.

Isn't this an amazing time to be alive?

Glad that I could pass that along.
I know what it’s like to lose a Parent, but not a lover, I am so, so, sorry Kgal.

Things have been really intense lately…intense is the right word because it isn’t all pleasant…in fact, it is downright painful to the core.
Like everyone else (subjective of course…I’m not trying to compare my problems to your loss!), it seems that I’ve really had some things challenging what I consider to be my own personal worth, and value as both a member of society, but also as a human.
Sometimes I feel devastated with sadness and appalled with the world and how I both affect it and am affected by it…how I fit into it all, or lack thereof.
I know there is a reason for it all, but you don’t rationalize staying in a burning house…you run out. And yet, here I stand…in my burning house…trying to put it out, and telling myself "it will all be okay.”
And something tells me deep down that it will be okay…and I feel a peacefulness.
Everything that I need, has been provided.

And I snap myself out of it, after so much crying…you know, crying like meditation raises your Dopamine levels…(sometimes it’s the best meditation!)…so when you are feeling hyperemotional or cry at that really touching Alpo Dog Food commercial…it’s probably because you NEED more dopamine…and so, your body provides.
That is pretty amazing to me…but also frustrating.

But also through all this…I have never felt more open…more happy, more out of body, out of my head, but also more grounded all at once.

What I find particularly interesting too, is I am not the only one going through this right now…it seems we all are.
So even though, things aren’t looking up right now….at least I can draw some sort of comfort that I am not alone…that there must be a reason if so many people are being affected.

I am sorry that you had to lose someone.
That is far beyond any of my own issues, and please let me know if I can do anything.

[video=youtube;LfephiFN76E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfephiFN76E[/video]
Thanks for your Japanese AI music videos!
Thanks @Skarekrow for all the awesome vids, don't have to put any effort into finding some interesting videos to watch on a Friday Night haha =]
Glad you like it!
I try to post up interesting things! Sometimes it can be a challenge to find interesting videos, that are still rooted in science somewhat and are not just way the fuck out there in crazy town…lolololol.
Thanks for watching, feel free to post up videos and stories!
We are being tested on how we handle loss. So, pay attention to the little things you lose.

I've lost a total of 5 people in my life this year ,so far, but being able to assist in their transitions and being given the opportunity to "walk them upstairs" has really helped me cope well with it. I understand...this is a time where quite a few are at their exit points and chose/are choosing to take them.

It is shocking and painful.
I am sorry that you lost so many people.

That is such a difficult process to witness and take part in…nothing exhausts you more physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, than being with someone when they pass.
I hope you are doing alright?
Things have just been hanging on by threads here…but they are hanging on nonetheless.
Sending you good thoughts and intentions!

Visions of the Future: The Quantum Revolution

[video=youtube;DG4t3crWmeA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DG4t3crWmeA[/video]

The quantum revolution could turn many ideas of science fiction into science fact -
from metamaterials with mind-boggling properties like invisibility through limitless quantum energy and room temperature superconductors to Arthur C Clarke's space elevator.

Some scientists even forecast that in the latter half of the century everybody will have a personal fabricator that re-arranges molecules to produce everything from almost anything.
Yet how will we ultimately use our mastery of matter?
Like Samson, will we use our strength to bring down the temple?
Or, like Solomon, will we have the wisdom to match our technology?

Last edited:
Near Death Experience
Fifth Dimension
Documentary

[video=youtube;7FoGAuk1GLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7FoGAuk1GLM[/video]

Published on Mar 21, 2014

Jean-Pierre Jourdan, M.D.

IANDS-France President - Director of medical research, International Association for Near-Death Studies, 28 Av. Flourens Aillaud, 04700 Oraison, France,

Abstract

The cognitive and perceptive characteristics of 70 cases of Near Death Experiences have been studied.
The detailed analysis of the unusual modes and characteristics of spatial and temporal perception during these experiences reveals a "hidden" logic for which I propose a model where the point of perception would be in an extra dimension.

The appropriateness of such a model is analyzed and shown to be consistent with the NDE accounts in the study. In contrast, those interpretations of such perceptions as being purely hallucinatory are undermined.

Whatever its meaning, the underlying logic shown in this study suggests that NDEs seem to follow precise rules.
Since these experiences can be viewed as an unusual but consistent behavior of consciousness, they deserve further pluridisciplinary study.

Glad that I could pass that along.
I know what it’s like to lose a Parent, but not a lover, I am so, so, sorry Kgal.

Things have been really intense lately…intense is the right word because it isn’t all pleasant…in fact, it is downright painful to the core.
Like everyone else (subjective of course…I’m not trying to compare my problems to your loss!), it seems that I’ve really had some things challenging what I consider to be my own personal worth, and value as both a member of society, but also as a human.
Sometimes I feel devastated with sadness and appalled with the world and how I both affect it and am affected by it…how I fit into it all, or lack thereof.
I know there is a reason for it all, but you don’t rationalize staying in a burning house…you run out. And yet, here I stand…in my burning house…trying to put it out, and telling myself "it will all be okay.”
And something tells me deep down that it will be okay…and I feel a peacefulness.
Everything that I need, has been provided.

And I snap myself out of it, after so much crying…you know, crying like meditation raises your Dopamine levels…(sometimes it’s the best meditation!)…so when you are feeling hyperemotional or cry at that really touching Alpo Dog Food commercial…it’s probably because you NEED more dopamine…and so, your body provides.
That is pretty amazing to me…but also frustrating.

But also through all this…I have never felt more open…more happy, more out of body, out of my head, but also more grounded all at once.

What I find particularly interesting too, is I am not the only one going through this right now…it seems we all are.
So even though, things aren’t looking up right now….at least I can draw some sort of comfort that I am not alone…that there must be a reason if so many people are being affected.

I am sorry that you had to lose someone.
That is far beyond any of my own issues, and please let me know if I can do anything.

Awww....you're compassion is wonderful to feel Skarekrow. My heart is warmed and open after reading thyour words. Thank you for that gift. I had just finished listening to a song I've become obesessed with ever since he died and I had been crying but not enough. There was a tightness in my chest that went away after I saw what you wrote. Look at that! There you are being a healer even though you didn't have a scapel in hand. Hahahahaha... My god the world is damn fascinating....

Yes. The crying gig. Some days I can't stand it and I tell my guides "enough already...i need a break...!!" Believe it or not it does slow down for a while for me. :tongue:

I suspect - since you are a true healer - you're probably here for the same reason I am - and that is to help Gaia ascend by allowing and transmuting the dense (negative) energies in her field. Not only are we crying for our selves - but we are also crying for humanity - and ultimately for Earth. Even if you don't buy into the earth has consciousness - you could look at it from an energetic perspective. She has her own energy field fully encompassing the globe and extending outward in space. We are also within that field. There is so much darkness here to allow to bubble up and out of her field we came here to help.
I act as a conduit to clear the Dark and bring in the Light by allowing myself to feel the painful emotions and let them "move through me energetically" when I cry - scream some - and cry some more. When I do this for me - I am doing it for all of us on this planet -and the Earth becomes less dark.

So yes. I am told other people's energies can sometimes overwhelm. There is soooo much Fear and it's intense. Which is probably why you're feeling the intensity too.
I can't tell you how many times I've cried and I had no idea why......none...zero. Through my meditation teacher I had learned it's best not try to figure them out as they arise...that it was better to let it go. Well...for a long time when I let it go...the crying would stop. Now...however...I don't try to figure it out anymore. Now.... I hear the words "let it flow... we love you... let it flow....we love you so very much". It keeps me going and moving 'through' the crying....the feeling that needs expression and chance to move free.
Afterwards there is incredible bliss and peace. I can float in that for a long long time some nights.
I think I understand you when you say you have never felt more open...more happy...more out of body and head...but grounded like this....ever! It's amazing....isn't it? :bounce:

Yeh....I was appalled and devasted too when I began to see the truth. To me it shows your awareness is expanding outward in ever greater spirals. The trick to moving through all of the guilt and shame is to love it with compassion and kindness. We could come up with a million reasons why have done what we've done - up till now. But we did what we did with the consciousness level we had at the time....yes? The one sure way to walk the path is to show love and compassion for the part of us who feels guilt and shame and pain. As we do this - we also do it for the world. hmmm....We're like the ice breaker ships breaking a path for the tankers to follow behind.
Each time one of us has the courage to do this act and release pain and fear - we forge more paths to the Light.

I did it when I cried out my betrayal act of murder in another life. I was holding that pain within me here...in this now...and it was released for all time to be transmuted back in to source energy. My contract with him ended when I finished forgiving myself after his visit with me the other night. I am clear.
Because of this there is not much pain in our separation by his death. Do you see? The unconditional love flowing from his eyes while he gazed at me that night was more than anything I have ever seen in my entire life. Ever. There is sooooo much love waiting on the other side of the veil for me....what cause have I for grieving? I will always have love....always...and forever and ever.

You have people on the other side who love you too...and not only your Dad...you have a vast family waiting for the time when you can be wtih them. All of us do.

Hang in there Skarekrow. There is much yet to come. ...and there is much love...oh yes...love.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Quiet

Yes. I've heard that message a lot lately. We ARE being tested.

I have almost completely emptied out my house now as I've brought everything from upstairs - downstairs. The entire upstairs is clear. Almost the entire other half of my house is clear too. Only things ready for boxes to the Women's shelter or my sister are there.

I walk around my near empty house and wonder what it is in store for me next.

You know Serenity...it's hard sometimes to remain in the calm center. Fear sneaks up on me as I wonder what else am I going to lose next....!!!

A friend of mine explained he felt we were in a good place when our Fear shows up - because it's a clear indicator the ego truly has no past beliefs to work with to project it's future. He maintians we are cleared enough of our old conditioning beliefs as to be blank slates....ready for the coming change.
Nevertheless - remaining calm in my center is a daily challenge as I work to recognize what I'm holding on to and then let it go.

Thank you for the wisdom.

Anyone feel like the heartlessness of the heartless people is becoming even more pronounced?

Anyone feel like the heartlessness of the heartless people is becoming even more pronounced?

Yes. It's supposed to be doing that...and it's happening in right timing during this ascension process. Also - keep in mind the ones in control of the media want it presented that way to keep people in fear.

OTH - I also am seeing an increase in the amount of facebook sharings of people all over the world doing compassionate and thoughtful deeds. They're coming together to create from a place of ccoperation and giving instead of greed. People are promoting the idea of love and joy - healthy food and relaxation - care for the planet and the creatures upon it - equality. There has been a huge increase in these kinds of posts in the last 6 months. I think I saw a headline in the Huffington Post the other day about how Conscious Awareness is becoming "main stream" here in the US and other western nations.

So try not to despair. After all.... it's what "they" want you to do.