Merkabah | Page 499 | INFJ Forum

Master, how can I face isolation?

-Clean your house. Thoroughly. In every corner.
Even the ones you never felt like, the courage and the patience to play.
Make your house bright and well cared for. It removes dust, cobwebs, impurities. Even the most hidden.
Your house represents you: if you take care of it, you also take care of yourself.

-Master but the time is long.
After taking care of me through my house, how can I live the isolation?

-Fix what can be fixed and remove what you no longer need.
Dedicate yourself to the patchwork, embroider the starts of your pants, sew well the frayed edges of your dresses, restore a piece of furniture, repair everything worth repairing.
The rest, throw it away. With gratitude.
And with the awareness that its cycle has ended.
Fixing and removing outside of yourself allows you to fix or remove what's inside of you.

-Master and then what?
What can I do all the time alone?

-Sowing.
Even a seed in a vase.
Take care of a plant, water it every day, talk to it, give it a name, remove the dry leaves and weeds that can suffocate it and steal precious vital energy.
It is a way of caring for your inner seeds, your desires, your intentions, your ideals.

-Master and if the void comes to visit me? ... If fear of illness and death come?

-Talk to them.
Prepare the table for them too, reserve a place for each of your fears.
Invite them to dinner with you. And ask them why they came from so far to your house. What message do they want to bring you.
What do they want to communicate to you.

-Master, I don't think I can do this ...

-It is not isolation your problem, but the fear of facing your inner dragons Those that you always wanted to get away from you. Now you can't run away.
Look them in the eyes, listen to them and you will discover that they put you against the wall.
They've isolated you so they can talk to you.
Like the seeds that can only sprout if they are alone.

Prakasa Yoga

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Thanks for the thread contribution!
Never been much into the illuminati conspiracy stuff personally, though others may find it interesting.
Where do you personally stand as far as their existence and influence?
Take care!
:<3white:

Last edited:
Very curious!
Thoughts?

Did This Month’s Mass Meditation Affect Earth’s Magnetic Field?

mass-meditation-april-2020.jpg

I don’t think I’m alone in saying that it’s been a bit of a rough year.

In an attempt to remedy this — to rid the world of the pandemic and “heal” humanity — on April 4, 2020 a number of groups around the world took part in a mass meditation event.

According to the event’s listing on Eventbrite, the 20-minute-long mass meditation occurred at 7:45 p.m. PDT (10:45 p.m. EDT), to coincide with “the massive astrological configuration of [the] Jupiter/Pluto conjunction.”

“State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to shift the planet into the most optimal timeline…”

Did it succeed?
That I cannot say, but many believe something extraordinary did indeed happen — a strong peak in the Schumann resonance which they claim correlates to the time of the mass meditation.

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 8.36.28 AM.png

(Times on the graph are set to the local time in Tomsk, Russia (UTC+7), where the measurements were observed.
You can view graphs of the Schumann resonance and other data here.)

What exactly is Schumann resonance?

As NASA explains:

“At any given moment about 2,000 thunderstorms roll over Earth, producing some 50 flashes of lightning every second.
Each lightning burst creates electromagnetic waves that begin to circle around Earth captured between Earth’s surface and a boundary about 60 miles up [the lower ionosphere].

Some of the waves – if they have just the right wavelength – combine, increasing in strength, to create a repeating atmospheric heartbeat known as Schumann resonance.”

schumann-resonances-NASA.jpg

The fundamental electromagnetic resonant frequency of this “heartbeat” is 7.83 Hertz.
This number fluctuates, typically due to solar radiation and the amount of lightning at any given time.

However, some believe certain large fluctuations — namely, a jump to over 36 Hz in January 2017, and of course this month’s leap beyond that — may be the result of interactions with human consciousness.

Is it possible?

The idea of mass meditation having a tangible effect on world events is certainly an interesting one, and there are even ideas about the Schumann resonance and how it might in turn affect humans (one study looked at a possible link between Schumann resonance and blood pressure).

However, the real reason I’m sharing this is because it reminds me of one of my most memorable experiences listening to Coast to Coast AM.

on-the-road-to-hurricane-charley.jpg

Now, I don’t remember the exact episode (I’ll have to look that up), but in August 2004, during a long drive to Orlando, Florida in the middle of the night, I decided to tune into Coast to hear what they were talking about.

It was sometime during the beginning of the show, and George Noory, or perhaps it was his guest, asked the entire audience to focus their thoughts on pushing the incoming Hurricane Charley away from Florida (or perhaps it was to dissipate it).

That didn’t quite work.
Charley turned and went straight on through, and now I can say I’ve seen the inside of a particularly powerful hurricane.

Still, I’m not one to disregard the potential for high strangeness, especially not in matters of the mind.

Do you believe mass meditation can have an impact on reality?

Very curious!
Thoughts?

In an attempt to remedy this — to rid the world of the pandemic and “heal” humanity — on April 4, 2020 a number of groups around the world took part in a mass meditation event.

According to the event’s listing on Eventbrite, the 20-minute-long mass meditation occurred at 7:45 p.m. PDT (10:45 p.m. EDT), to coincide with “the massive astrological configuration of [the] Jupiter/Pluto conjunction.”

“State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to shift the planet into the most optimal timeline…”

(Times on the graph are set to the local time in Tomsk, Russia (UTC+7), where the measurements were observed.
You can view graphs of the Schumann resonance and other data here.)

Some of the waves – if they have just the right wavelength – combine, increasing in strength, to create a repeating atmospheric heartbeat known as Schumann resonance.”

The fundamental electromagnetic resonant frequency of this “heartbeat” is 7.83 Hertz.
This number fluctuates, typically due to solar radiation and the amount of lightning at any given time.

However, some believe certain large fluctuations — namely, a jump to over 36 Hz in January 2017, and of course this month’s leap beyond that — may be the result of interactions with human consciousness.

Is it possible?

Do you believe mass meditation can have an impact on reality?

Yes. I do. The Human body electromagnetic field is immersed within and OF the Earth's electromagnetic field. All of our Beliefs made of Thoughts and Emotions are energy in our field. Each of us have an effect on our field and the surrounding fields from whatever we are Thinking/Believing/Feeling.

Years ago I ran across some research demonstrating the how the collective human consciousness aligned on a Global Scale. They had measuring devices spaced around the planet during the 911 Event and there was measurable statistical evidence the human collective consciousness was paying attention to the same thing at the same time. Now of course this didn't take in to account the Earth's field. I'm not sure measurement was as sophisticated as now....but it would be interesting to see if the Global Coherence Initiative is watching these mass meditations.
By the way....the Earth's electromagnetic field is shifting poles now. It's not very strong and full of chaos. It's hard to say whether the mass meditation actually affected it yet the slightest little poof from the Sun is surprising everyone as to how it's being affected.
So I'd say it's possible.
Think of Thoughts as a cloud of energy floating in the sea of consciousness around us. Now think about how many many people are thinking Fearful thoughts about the virus. The collective cloud of Fear is large and easy to attract to us if we are Also thinking those same kinds of fearful thoughts. It's as if the Fear thoughts are magnets and it effects the collective consciousness by growing and magnetizing more fearful events to happen.

Mass meditations can actually reduce the cloud of Fear if...and I emphasize IF....the meditators are actually in a State of Being in Joy....or a Neutral state. Otherwise....if a person is sitting there worried and afraid of the virus they are only going to add to the collective Fear and they will attract other fearful events to them to be afraid of.

Love this kind of threads)

Thanks!
I've almost made it to 500 pages of stuff I hope is interesting. ;)
Feel free to post up things you find that fit in with whatever the general theme is...not sure exactly what that is, lol.
Welcome to the forum.
:blush:

Yes. I do. The Human body electromagnetic field is immersed within and OF the Earth's electromagnetic field. All of our Beliefs made of Thoughts and Emotions are energy in our field. Each of us have an effect on our field and the surrounding fields from whatever we are Thinking/Believing/Feeling.

Years ago I ran across some research demonstrating the how the collective human consciousness aligned on a Global Scale. They had measuring devices spaced around the planet during the 911 Event and there was measurable statistical evidence the human collective consciousness was paying attention to the same thing at the same time. Now of course this didn't take in to account the Earth's field. I'm not sure measurement was as sophisticated as now....but it would be interesting to see if the Global Coherence Initiative is watching these mass meditations.
By the way....the Earth's electromagnetic field is shifting poles now. It's not very strong and full of chaos. It's hard to say whether the mass meditation actually affected it yet the slightest little poof from the Sun is surprising everyone as to how it's being affected.
So I'd say it's possible.
Think of Thoughts as a cloud of energy floating in the sea of consciousness around us. Now think about how many many people are thinking Fearful thoughts about the virus. The collective cloud of Fear is large and easy to attract to us if we are Also thinking those same kinds of fearful thoughts. It's as if the Fear thoughts are magnets and it effects the collective consciousness by growing and magnetizing more fearful events to happen.

Mass meditations can actually reduce the cloud of Fear if...and I emphasize IF....the meditators are actually in a State of Being in Joy....or a Neutral state. Otherwise....if a person is sitting there worried and afraid of the virus they are only going to add to the collective Fear and they will attract other fearful events to them to be afraid of.

I agree.
Yes, the Global Consciousness Project through the PEARS Lab at Princeton University has shown remarkable results.
I've posted up things on it here before...they've shown odds in the six to seven sigma range - trillions to one that something is indeed occurring to the coherence of the random number generators they have positioned all over the world.
The data is often dismissed though because they cannot show the HOW it occurs - there is no working model.
It is simply not something that science has caught up to yet in that regard - if they even can?

Here are a few links for you:
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Realtime egg (RNG) display:
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/gcpdot/
http://removetrail.herokuapp.com/

The Physical Basis of Intentional Healing Systems Roger D. Nelson
http://global-mind.org/papers/pear/phys.heal.pdf

Variance Deviations on September 11
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/911variance.html

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/extended.analysis.html#variance

Here's a very good video on the PEARS Lab (no longer in operation, now the Institute of Noetic Science):

It's the thought that counts???
:fearscream:

93660127_10104211063966187_1425552207352168448_o.jpg

It's the thought that counts???
:fearscream:

View attachment 66877
Ummm, no, lol. This is a bit bazaar. :wink:
What did he do with the middles?

I had to go look up this
Noetic Science)
I wasn't aware they'd labeled it an actual science until your mention of it.
Thoughts?
:3white:

I do believe this was paramount in helping "wake up" quite a number of people. We've talked of how raising one's vibrations assists the ascention processes, I'm a believer that this mass meditation had a two-fold effect though.
Kgal hit it on the nose with her statement here.

I did a similar group meditation with aquaintences on Monday. We were asked to begin about 30 minutes prior to a targeted 4:44 am and hold in meditative state for 1 hour, because the date reduces down to 1 numerically. It was quite startling to be brought back by the chimes of alarm and I've had a head/right jaw ache off and on since. I'm thinking that some of the participants didn't start the 30 minutes prior so that they were in deep meditative state voupled with the fear of the times something went askew.
Also, with 5 planets all retrograde pumping that energy into the mix has created a perfect storm so to say. (Not to mention that 2020 is a leap year too. So we have that 366th (6) day's energy in the mix as well.

coincide with “the massive astrological configuration of [the] Jupiter/Pluto conjunction
Pluto leaves retrograde on the 24th, so perhaps it's just that reverse pull on the Shadow that is causing my head/jaw ache.
Hell, I might just be clenching my teeth in anticipation for the next phase of whatever has turned iur Universe upside down currently.
I realize too I may seem like I'm babbling, but there has been far too many bazaar goings on since Winter Solstice. I was certian Spring Eqinox on March 19th was going to set things in a more positive direction, yet it hasn't.
It's Aprill 22nd and it's still snowing here. Mostly flurries and high winds ... and that's another ponderance, what's with all these winds???
Certianly has me scratching my head. ;)

Hoping y'all are well there, ♡

I wasn't aware they'd labeled it an actual science until your mention of it.

One of my favorite groups to check out on youtube (and they have their own webpage as well)!
They have some great lectures from past conferences and things.
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenoeticsciences/videos

Noetic science:
Thinkers like Lawrence Krader consider noetics as a science, an empirical discipline that concerns itself with the processes, states, and events in the real world of space and time.
The Institute of Noetic Sciences describes noetic sciences as "how beliefs, thoughts, and intentions affect the physical world".
https://noetic.org/

One of my favorite groups to check out on youtube (and they have their own webpage as well)!
They have some great lectures from past conferences and things.
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenoeticsciences/videos

Noetic science:
Thinkers like Lawrence Krader consider noetics as a science, an empirical discipline that concerns itself with the processes, states, and events in the real world of space and time.
The Institute of Noetic Sciences describes noetic sciences as "how beliefs, thoughts, and intentions affect the physical world".
https://noetic.org/

Thank you, I'll give it a look.

Very curious!
Thoughts?
:3white:

I think there's a strong link between this effect and the ages old knowledge that prayer has powerful effects - they are similar ways of affecting the physical world through mind and spirit. For people who are stuck in the mindset that mind and spirit are not really 'respectable' and natural aspects of our world, this looks impossible, but it seems to me that once we accept that they are then it becomes an issue of how rather than whether. The most obvious demonstration is the very process I'm using to convert my thoughts into the keystrokes that are making these words lol - we are too familiar by far with the mystery of this to see it for what it truly is - remarkable.

What clouds the issue with examples such as the artice is exploring is that there is no systematically reproduceable effect that can be repeated over and again, so the bedrock of scientific verifiablility is not so easy to apply. The use of statistical analysis to show that there is an objective effect that's really there is intellectually compelling, but isn't very satisfying - it's a bit like drinking non-alcoholic beer :D. I wonder if there is a lot of significance in the fact that these effects are not easy to separate out from the random noise of the world that surrounds them - it's maybe telling us something profound about our world. Maybe there's a safety net involved to make sure we can't easily harm ourselves with this sort of power, were it ever to become fully controllable.

Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke explores an interesting angle on it.

Last edited:
I think there's a strong link between this effect and the ages old knowledge that prayer has powerful effects - they are similar ways of affecting the physical world through mind and spirit. For people who are stuck in the mindset that mind and spirit are not really 'respectable' and natural aspects of our world, this looks impossible, but it seems to me that once we accept that they are then it becomes an issue of how rather than whether. The most obvious demonstration is the very process I'm using to convert my thoughts into the keystrokes that are making these words lol - we are too familiar by far with the mystery of this to see it for what it truly is - remarkable.

What clouds the issue with examples such as the artice is exploring is that there is no systematically reproduceable effect that can be repeated over and again, so the bedrock of scientific verifiablility is not so easy to apply. The use of statistical analysis to show that there is an objective effect that's really there is intellectually compelling, but isn't very satisfying - it's a bit like drinking non-alcoholic beer :D. I wonder if there is a lot of significance in the fact that these effects are not easy to separate out from the random noise of the world that surrounds them - it's maybe telling us something profound about our world. Maybe there's a safety net involved to make sure we can't easily harm ourselves with this sort of power, were it ever to become fully controllable.

Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke explores an interesting angle on it.

Thanks John!
Yes, that's a great book!
I agree with you...it's exactly the lack of a working model that gives the skeptics all the room in the world to dismiss any bit of data, no matter how compelling, showing that there is something extraordinary happening.
When I say extraordinary, I also mean that it's not recognized very often - not that it isn't happening all the time, everywhere, because I certainly believe that it is.
There is a good book called "Supernormal" by Dean Radin that discusses how PSI activity is actually not some amazing phenomena, but rather something normal that we just don't realize is going on most of the time.
For instance, the feeling of being stared at - a very common experience that almost everyone has had - to feel the eyes of someone on you only to turn around and see someone looking at you.
This has had quite a few studies done with controls and they've shown that there is indeed something going on.
In fact, the CIA instruction book on following someone talks about this...telling people not to look directly at someone when tailing them or even coming up behind them to kill them, to look in window reflections instead, etc. - lest they feel your eyes upon you and blow your cover.
As for prayer and meditation, there is also a lot of really serious data showing that something is indeed happening - again though, no working model.
If you cannot explain the how, then it must not exist...which is a bit short-sighted.
Lots of love!!

Here's a few links:

Healing at a Distance
Astin et al (2000). The Efficacy of “Distant Healing”: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials

Leibovici (2001). Effects of remote, retroactive intercessory prayer on outcomes in patients with bloodstream infection: randomised controlled trial

Krucoff et al (2001).Integrative noetic therapies as adjuncts to percutaneous intervention during unstable coronary syndromes: Monitoring and Actualization of Noetic Training (MANTRA) feasibility pilot

Radin et al (2004). Possible effects of healing intention on cell cultures and truly random events.

Krucoff et al (2005). Music, imagery, touch, and prayer as adjuncts to interventional cardiac care: the Monitoring and Actualisation of Noetic Trainings (MANTRA) II randomised study

Benson et al (2006). Study of the therapeutic effects of intercessory prayer (STEP) in cardiac bypass patients

Masters & Spielmans (2007). Prayer and health: Review, meta-analysis, and research agenda

Radin et al (2008). Compassionate intention as a therapeutic intervention by partners of cancer patients: Effects of distant intention on the patients’ autonomic nervous system.

Schlitz et al (2012). Distant healing of surgical wounds: An exploratory study.

Radin et al (2015). Distant healing intention therapies: An overview of the scientific evidence

Physiological correlations at a distance
Duane & Behrendt (1965). Extrasensory electroencephalographic induction between identical twins.

Grinberg-Zylberbaum et al (1994). The Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox in the Brain: The transferred potential

Wiseman & Schlitz (1997). Experimenter effects and the remote detection of staring.

Standish et al (2003). Evidence of correlated functional magnetic resonance imaging signals between distant human brains.

Wackermann et al (2003). Correlations between brain electrical activities of two spatially separated human subjects

Schmidt et al (2004). Distant intentionality and the feeling of being stared at: Two meta-analyses

Radin (2004). Event related EEG correlations between isolated human subjects.

Standish et al (2004). Electroencephalographic evidence of correlated event-related signals between the brains of spatially and sensory isolated human subjects

Richards et al (2005). Replicable functional magnetic resonance imaging evidence of correlated brain signals between physically and sensory isolated subjects.

Achterberg et al (2005). Evidence for correlations between distant intentionality and brain function in recipients: A functional magnetic resonance imaging analysis

Radin (2005). The sense of being stared at: A preliminary meta-analysis.

Radin & Schlitz (2005). Gut feelings, intuition, and emotions: An exploratory study.

Schlitz et al (2006). Of two minds: Skeptic-proponent collaboration within parapsychology.

Moulton & Kosslyn (2008). Using neuroimaging to resolve the psi debate.

Ambach (2008). Correlations between the EEGs of two spatially separated subjects − a replication study.

Hinterberger (2010). Searching for neuronal markers of psi: A summary of three studies measuring electrophysiology in distant participants.

Schmidt (2012). Can we help just by good intentions? A meta-analysis of experiments on distant intention effects

Jensen & Parker (2012). Entangled in the womb? A pilot study on the possible physiological connectedness between identical twins with different embryonic backgrounds.

Parker & Jensen (2013). Further possible physiological connectedness between identical twins: The London study.

Nelson & Bancel (2011). Effects of mass consciousness: Changes in random data during global events.

Nelson et al (2002). Correlations of continuous random data with major world events.

Crawford et al (2003). Alterations in random event measures associated with a healing practice

Puthoff & Targ (1976). A perceptual channel for information transfer over kilometer distance: Historical perspective and recent research

Eisenberg & Donderi (1979). Telepathic transfer of emotional information in humans.

Last edited:

93707330_10100260281620657_4748618359031988224_n.jpg

93711493_3713013165436770_8741009534060855296_o.jpg

All of these have existed on this forum at one time or another :tearsofjoy:
We should just systematically start threads with said titles and see where they go, lmao.

94121949_3162647360432775_8101027022903443456_n.jpg

There were three different types of dreams in the Ancient Near East: the first, a divine message or revelation of a deity;
the second, dreams which reflect the state of mind, the spiritual and bodily “health” of the dreamer;
and the third, mantic dreams in which forthcoming events are prognosticated.
The divine message was the type of dream best documented in the
Hittite texts and was often described as the preferred medium of the gods.

- Alice Mouton, "Rêves hittites: Contribution à une histoire et une anthropologie du rêve en Anatolie ancienne"