Merkabah | Page 477 | INFJ Forum
Hmmm, brings an idea, isn't the color green associated with the heart chakra?
Yes it is.
That is a thought...they would have to do a very interesting study for that one though lol!
Much love to you!
:<3green:

Reactions: Sandie33 and John K

77071672_1414987168675160_4308713613708754944_n.jpg

78725815_1422850147888862_5050933955876880384_n.jpg

79034720_1437374323103111_8538441370094796800_n.jpg

79091829_1437684889738721_7461403790055309312_n.jpg

79389649_1438494412991102_4611093639358054400_n.jpg

79506306_1438953479611862_6898716727287218176_n.jpg

80124888_1439017769605433_8965942687953846272_n.jpg

Long, long ago when men and monsters were just a twinkle in the eye of the great Comedian in the Sky, the world was a paradise of wonders and delights

upload_2019-12-17_18-32-53.png

Yeah, that full body sensation was probably your vibrational self being raised imo.
I get that whenever I have had such experiences as well...I would say they are like waves of energy that emanate from my core outward both from my chest and to my fingertips...it's like a wave of pleasant "something" being emitted.

For me it felt more like all my chakras were pulsating at the same time, some stronger than others.. waves of pleasant.

VELO is very much like many of the exercises in Qi Gong...you are moving energies around your body in a purposeful and sometimes intense way.
Qi Gong can definitely help one to build and increase their own energies - you ask about drawing energy, there are some very good ways to do so in the practice.
Some people can draw incredible amounts of energy this way.
Something to look into anyhow.

I tried velo once once so far.. I think I might have been visualizing a bit too much which somehow seemed like too much effort and so I got bored/tired with it? No way I was gonna be able to keep that up for 5 minutes..

I thought Qi Gong was lame without ever trying it.. I tried tai chi.. bit I think a part of me is too aggressive and restless.. I'm more of a berserker in ways.. Guess now I have a reason to try Qi Gong.. It's like.. I love peace but feel like war is imminent.. I can't help it

Yes...I totally understand that full body sensation...when I have been jerked out of a dream and into an out of body experience it has been because something negative had entered my house and all sorts of alarm bells get tripped somehow...but the sensation is one of full body waves, very powerful, pleasant, and I am able to direct it toward said entity or whatever the hell.
Both times this happened because my space was invaded had physical effects happen in this reality during the event - like that clock that got thrown at me in the dark - was because I was using those energy waves to push out what seemed like your classic description of "the old hag"...I pushed her through the bedroom wall but the clock was thrown at me on the way out I guess...she missed, it hit the foot of the bed.
Anyhow...one could say that such waves are the full activation of all the chakras and/or the activation of your kundalini energy.
It's interesting that you talk later about not listening to the incredibly masculine "being" or guide or whatever as it is the sacred feminine that controls it.

"According to William F. Williams, Kundalini is a type of religious experience within the Hindu tradition, within which it is held to be a kind of "cosmic energy" that accumulates at the base of the spine.[17]

When awakened, Kundalini is described as rising up from the muladhara chakra, through the central nadi (called sushumna) inside or alongside the spine reaching the top of the head. The progress of Kundalini through the different chakras is believed to achieve different levels of awakening and a mystical experience, until Kundalini finally reaches the top of the head, Sahasrara or crown chakra, producing an extremely profound transformation of consciousness.[6]:5–6

Swami Sivananda Saraswati of the Divine Life Society stated in his book Kundalini Yoga that "Supersensual visions appear before the mental eye of the aspirant, new worlds with indescribable wonders and charms unfold themselves before the Yogi, planes after planes reveal their existence and grandeur to the practitioner and the Yogi gets divine knowledge, power and bliss, in increasing degrees, when Kundalini passes through Chakra after Chakra, making them to bloom in all their glory..."[18]

Reports about the Sahaja Yoga technique of Kundalini awakening state that the practice can result in a cool breeze felt on the fingertips as well as the fontanel bone area.[19][20]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti
Give these a read through and see if they sound familiar in any way...

The attainment of Shakti is to reach a point of liberation - though the experience may be impermanent, the changes can be lasting and profound.

Anyhow - Qi Gong is less of a martial art than a practice of energy movement exercises...not surprisingly though many of the forms carry over from Qi Gong to Tai Chi, to Kung Fu and back.

It's very important to learn to focus for longer than 5 mins. :)
What are you doing when you can focus for longer, what do you naturally gravitate toward?

Your description sounds less like psychic sight per say and more like some kind of vision...I would encourage you to give it a try again.
When you create energy balls, if your psychic sight is activated too, then you would see some kind of plasma or glowing around or inside your hands.

The other day, after your in the closet suggestion I closed my eyes and waved my hand in front of my face.. I thought I was seeing plasma around my hand among the static.. but when I opened my eyes to verify I noticed my hand wasn't nearly where I thought it was.. Again I might have been visualizing too much..

yea you might be right about it being a vision rather than psychic sight.. It felt subliminal as in the monsters and colors represent something else.. nothing like the clear pictures I get at other times..

There's a good section in a book I have on developing this skill...I may have to take a picture of the pages for you though as the book it's in isn't exactly available on Amazon and is out of print to boot.

Thank you so much for sharing so freely of your time, resources and knowledge. I don't have the best of reputations.. Even on here.. I do believe I am one of the good guys though, lol.

I'm sure I have my own group of people I annoy...you can never make everyone happy...and it isn't our responsibility to make someone else happy anyhow.
Just do your own thing. ;)
It's not seeing it with your eyes closed - that is a very different type of psychic sight like clairvoyance...this is talking about developing your ability to see into the ultraviolet and infrared ranges by looking with your open eyes in the dark (no cracks of light).
The theory is that humankind once couldn't see the full range of colors we do now, and supposedly our eyes and brain are evolving over time to see a wider range or the light spectrum...those pages of the book give a better description!

I was still very young...probably had a much more psychically open mind as many children do.

That sounds plausible to me. I do believe the same.. As a kid I was afraid of shadow people without even having seen one thus thinking my fears were illegitimate and me feeling like always being watched was just in my head.. For them to come and try whoop my ass in my twenties

So is this the entity that you are questioning the motives of?
When you asked how one could tell if one were good or evil...
A lot of it has to do with having somewhat of an intuitive nose for that sort of thing...but you can command them to reveal themselves if they are of a darker nature - this goes back to many accounts of such meetings.
Has this entity helped you and for what reason, what did it cost you if anything?
Do you see signs of dark...occurrences happening?

There are about 3 entities which I believe to have had contact with.. I know them by name. One feels like she was a Royal once, shes soft spoken and classy. One feels lie a trap Queen, shes rude and I dont like the way she speaks to me though it seems she has my best interest at heart, it feels like its never good enough. The other feels like an Alpha wolf, he's rude and gives zero fucks. He just wants me to dominate fucks.

I'm not sure if they reside in me or just follow me around.. Basically I'm curious about all of their nature.. I stopped talking to trap Queen and Wolf. As they can drive me crazy.. Sometimes when trap Queen talked I would say shut up bitch which seemed to make shit worse.. so if I hear from her I'm like: yeah I know babes:tearsofjoy::sweatsmile: Haven't heard from her or Wolf in a while. I do talk to Royal at times.. Sometimes its even me who starts the convo. Mostly its her trying to correct me when I'm up to some dumb stuff.. then she tells me dont do it, its not classy its beneath you.. But she never scolds me like the two others love to..

When Royal made some chakra glow was because I was down.. I asked her to comfort me, which triggered the event.. Which was quite overwhelming.. though pleasantly so.. though somewhere in the back of my mind theres still the thought.. what if shes just a succubus?

I can talk to all three of them vocally or in my head. When I talk in my head I need to take more effort to not fill up the blanks with my own thoughts.. but the girls speak very different and there's no mistaking who the Wolf is..

They seem.. Mostly the girls just want and correct my bad behavior.. Wolf just wants to be a boss. It didnt cost me anything but my sanity at times.. Well Ive had signs of dark occurrences happen all throughout my life.. prolly not in the way you mean.

So do you feel that they are some kind of spirit guides, or that they are more attachments of some other type of spirit or entity?
Or are they aspects of your subconscious/shadow-self that need to be explored?
What do you feel about them intuitively?

it didn't feel like my heart but basically the meds were causing it to beat at a super low rate...like 30 beats or less...so one every two seconds...while my blood pressure was trying to compensate and it was way the fuck up there at like 220/110

:fearscream:

I had a mental image of someone above me and in front of me reach into my chest and reset my heart back to a normal rate ( I didn't know it at the time).
It felt like someone was really reaching into my chest though it felt pleasant and it was very powerful, it literally dropped me to my knees.
But I felt better.

WOW!

Anyhow...I never did pass out and die...and I have to say that I feel my life was possibly prolonged or saved by some kind of intervention.
Of course I still have doubts about what I felt and what I saw with my mind's eye...but I do know for sure that something was affecting my heart in a good way when I really needed it and asked for help - which I feel is an important aspect of actually getting help from the universe or whomever - one has to ask.
Not that we always get what it is we ask for...but you definitely won't if you don't at all.
(imo)

Wouldn't be surprised if some angel or whatever you want to call it intervened.. You seem like a beautiful soul to me. Don't doubt yourself.. I dont think you're crazy.

I often forget to ask. But I also know from experience you might get the opposite from what you ask if that's what you need :tearsofjoy:

Here are those few pages of information about psychic sight and the development of it I had to take pictures of.
Best to begin with the second complete paragraph - "Since your right and left hands do have different polarities..."

Thank you so much again! You're too kind.

Cheers!

Thanks for all the kind words...I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about you on the forum...I think you are intelligent and thoughtful...I know what it's like to keep yourself or part of yourself hidden behind the walls we all have.

Yes...I'm not sure that it was my Dad actually (though I feel like he heard me and sent someone?)...it didn't necessarily seem like him at the time, but it was a moment that was overwhelming in many ways and I may not have realized it.
In the ER we used to do what's called a cardioversion...where you shock someone's heart from a bad unwanted rhythm, hopefully back into a heart rhythm that is sustainable for life in the long term, lol.
That's what I feel was done to me...not once, but twice...and when considering asking for help the second time I clearly remember thinking I must have been full of shit the first time.
lol
But, what I hell did I have to lose, and so I asked for help that second time and like I said my heart was flip-flopping inside my chest but it almost tickled in a pleasant way though...it never hurt once...which you would think if your heart was dying might have some kind of pain....this was like someone grabbed onto my heart and reset it since the medication had built up in my system and was impeding the electrical signals...it literally dropped me to my knees though, they just went right out from under me.
I would have gone to the urgent care or something but I felt perfectly fine after that, and I had that appointment the next day so I figured it would be fine.
Looking back I should be dead or have had some kind of other serious issue from the event, but all was okay in the end thanks to whoever it was that helped me leading up to that.

Yeah...it really helps to ask the universe for some help...try it...but you gotta try not to get frustrated when you don't see immediate results.
You will find help when you really need it...but even then, there is no guarantee...I just know from experience that you find more help by asking than not.
:)

Hope those pages of the book help in some way or were at least interesting.
Talk to you more soon.
Take care!
:<3white:

Last edited:
Long, long ago when men and monsters were just a twinkle in the eye of the great Comedian in the Sky, the world was a paradise of wonders and delights

Wouldn't that be something to behold!
lol...SkareWorld, hahaha...
:<3white::<3white::<3white:

Wouldn't that be something to behold!
lol...SkareWorld, hahaha...
:<3white::<3white::<3white:
Quite an interesting fact I’d not come across before, about the mushrooms - if it isn’t a fairy tale lol.

That article about green light is very interesting because the green sensors in our eyes are rather more sensitive than the red and blue ones. Camera sensors double up on green so that they see like we do colour-wise. I wonder if that has any bearing on what the research indicates.

Quite an interesting fact I’d not come across before, about the mushrooms - if it isn’t a fairy tale lol.

That article about green light is very interesting because the green sensors in our eyes are rather more sensitive than the red and blue ones. Camera sensors double up on green so that they see like we do colour-wise. I wonder if that has any bearing on what the research indicates.

Very curious indeed!
I find the idea that humans couldn't see certain colors in our not so distant past to hold some salt.
Take care!!

Reactions: Sandie33 and John K

78977801_2542153479353307_7223310508475023360_o.jpg

79355889_2553234754895975_5057433744634281984_o.png

79383215_10100229094759377_7838553402417086464_n.jpg

What is the technique of invisibility itself? can it make me invisible?:tongueout:

Yes, I think it probably could work...it has to do with creating a cloud around oneself via the commanding or mental willing of matter.
Get back to you fully in the morning!
Have a good one!

Reactions: John K and G4RiiM

80335503_10216188037273769_432190447188705280_o.jpg

Yes, I think it probably could work...it has to do with creating a cloud around oneself via the commanding or mental willing of matter.
Get back to you fully in the morning!
Have a good one!

Invisible to spirit beings or humans too? I've wanted to be invisible so many times:tearsofjoy: How come I dont get notifications for this thread? Did I mess up some settings?

You have a good one too!

when I have been jerked out of a dream and into an out of body experience it has been because something negative had entered my house and all sorts of alarm bells get tripped somehow...

hmm.. Not that long ago I had a particular strange dream that woke me from my sleep. While I was taking a moment contemplating laying half awake on my bed before closing my eyes to go to bed again, someone rang my doorbell. I had this odd feeling there was a connection between the two. I acted opposite of I did in the dream which turned out for the best. It's almost as if the dream prepared me somehow..

A lot of times when I fall asleep during car rides I wake up just a couple streets away from the destination, as if I sensed it somehow.

Quite different than your experience.. interesting you went OOB instead of just waking up

Anyhow...one could say that such waves are the full activation of all the chakras and/or the activation of your kundalini energy.
It's interesting that you talk later about not listening to the incredibly masculine "being" or guide or whatever as it is the sacred feminine that controls it.

It's not that she controls him.. But shes the one that activated this immense energy or gifted it.. Not sure about what or how. Think that's what you meant..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti
Give these a read through and see if they sound familiar in any way...

Nope, doesn't sound familiar as far as my personal experiences go.. I've done some light research on kundalini in the past.. Mostly just binge watching youtube vids:tongueout:

There seem to be a lot of people warning against evoking it because supposedly things could go horribly wrong? Since I wasn't sure who to listen to I just stayed away from it.

It's very important to learn to focus for longer than 5 mins. :)
What are you doing when you can focus for longer, what do you naturally gravitate toward?

When I can focus for longer it's usually something that allows me to be active.. Like not just laying or sitting there. That or the topic must really interest me.

I have AD(H)D if you believe in labels.. I don't really care about labels anymore or letting them define me. I mentioned it because it might help you understand me better.

When something interests me I can have unlimited focus or hyperfocus until I get exhausted. If something doesn't really interest me I'm fighting myself to keep at it until I give up or go madd.

Also, I want results and might be a bit too impatient at times..

In this case I think I got annoyed by feeling I was failing, not noticing any difference.. Even though I didn't try it long enough I felt like a dummy just laying there. I stopped and switched to trying clairvoyance

It's not seeing it with your eyes closed - that is a very different type of psychic sight like clairvoyance...this is talking about developing your ability to see into the ultraviolet and infrared ranges by looking with your open eyes in the dark (no cracks of light).
The theory is that humankind once couldn't see the full range of colors we do now, and supposedly our eyes and brain are evolving over time to see a wider range or the light spectrum...those pages of the book give a better description!

Yea I read the pages you uploaded. Didn't expect the science behind it at all. All of a sudden psychic sight sounds a bit less interesting to me.. Mainly because in my mind I'm like maybe it's not for me, just because I wear glasses. Sometimes I think I was born with lesser sight and having to have lived that for a while for me to sharpen other senses.

I wonder though.. is it psychic sight that allows one to see shadow people and light beings?

I think clairvoyance fascinates me more, seeing without using your eyes.. right? Seeing auras might be cool but don't think it interests me enough to put a lot of effort in it.

Not to long ago I had a dream where I shot and killed a spirit predator with a psionic shot of energy. I didn't see the shot of energy. I just willed it into striking my target. It was the first time me using such technique. I wasn't even sure if it worked untill my target just poofed. Prolly wasn't sure cuz I didn't see it. Even though it was just a dream. Now I think of it I wouldn't really care for seeing the shot I fired. I know I willed enough energy to destroy my target with one shot and that's good enough for me.

So do you feel that they are some kind of spirit guides, or that they are more attachments of some other type of spirit or entity?
Or are they aspects of your subconscious/shadow-self that need to be explored?
What do you feel about them intuitively?

I do feel like Royal is some kind of spirit guide. I have the most doubts about Trap Queen. idk what to think about Wolf.

I dont think they are aspects of my subconscious.. I find the meaning of names interesting and think they can be quite significant. After I asked them for their names I looked up their meaning. It shocked me how much they resonate with me. I know for certain I knew not of the meaning of their names before hand. There is no way I could have picked those names for their meaning and attitude to shock and surprise me that much.. It was quite unreal finding out. I feel like the women speak to almost the same side of me but the wolf does speak to another.. Maybe the opposite

How I feel about them intuitively? well:

Royalty tries to show me the path of actually being like royalty. But not in a condescending way. She'd love for me to show some more class and dignity. She doesn't like me sharing too much of myself to others sometimes. She's totally fine with me being more of an enigma to others. If I'd follow her I feel like I'd become a man of few words but respected and loved my many.

Trap Queen mostly barks at me when my emotions and or actions get intense or go into extremes. But it's like I can never please her and she's never satisfied. If I listen to her too much I go crazy. Even if she possibly might mean well she never sounds nice in tone. She's suspect to me of being an attachment or some other type of entity. Also cuz I felt one shadow person enter me once. And I suspect that one to have been feminine. Or at least preferring to project that type of energy.

Alpha Wolf feels like hes opposite of Royal. He doesn't care for being loved. If I follow him I'd have my own wolf pack, I'd be respected and feared. I'd do whatever the fuck I want and oppose anyone who'd dare to challenge me and destroy them.

I think you are intelligent and thoughtful...I know what it's like to keep yourself or part of yourself hidden behind the walls we all have.

Thank you for your kind words and understanding

Yes...I'm not sure that it was my Dad actually (though I feel like he heard me and sent someone?)

If so he certainly knows the right folks and hopefully is in a good place

Looking back I should be dead or have had some kind of other serious issue from the event, but all was okay in the end thanks to whoever it was that helped me leading up to that.

Well, I'm glad you still here with us homo sapiens

Yeah...it really helps to ask the universe for some help...try it...but you gotta try not to get frustrated when you don't see immediate results.
You will find help when you really need it...but even then, there is no guarantee...I just know from experience that you find more help by asking than not.

:)

Asking the universe makes me feel ashamed. Also there were times I used to believe in the christian trinity. Times I believed in just Yah. During those times I said a lot of prayers.. But I had names to pray to. Asking the universe feels a bit odd to me as it feels my words aren't directed enough? Or I'm just speaking into a void. Even if I dont swear allegiance to any religion anymore I still feel like kind of a sell out if I now where to ask "the universe"? does that make any sense?

Hope those pages of the book help in some way or were at least interesting.

Yea there was certainly interesting stuff in there. Thank you for sharing! Butttt.. What is the technique of invisibility itself? can it make me invisible?:tongueout:

Hey man, thanks for being patient with me!

So, that peculiar dream you speak of sounds like you were right at the hypnopompic stage of falling asleep...and having such bouts of precognition are more common in that state of mind - so you possibly did see what was about to happen...idk, you lived it. ;)
Yeah, I have similar things happen like you waking up in the car too...I don't even know why I bother to set an alarm at any time day or night for myself because I have an almost 90% rate of waking up right before that bastard alarm goes off...which kinda sucks to look over and see you have only 5 minutes to sleep in, hahaha.
Our minds can do amazing things man...the Navy is studying precognition right now to try and enhance it.
The best thing you can do is to keep a notepad and take notes on dreams - things and people you see and what happens, then see if anything pans out in waking life.

I believe I went OOB instead of just waking up because it's easier to defend against such entities while in that state...you have powers and abilities you don't in waking life.
That time with the hag I actually sat upright in bed but had my eyes still closed...I wasn't moving my arms as far as I can tell in this reality, but my projected self was still moving my entire body - does that make sense?
I yelled out loud but was still partially OOB.
The second time I fully projected OOB and into the hallway of the place I am now I had a full overview of the entire house...could see in every corner at once...my vision was 360 degrees and even a second and third person type view all at once...the only difference was it was like viewing it through fine silk or something....it's not as clear though everywhere at once.
Anyhow...this whatever was in the living room and I yelled at it to get the fuck out of my house, that it has no right to be here.
I was floating in the middle of the hallway and the energy waves that I could feel emanating from me were incredible and felt so powerful and pleasant sensation-wise.
I easily pushed whatever it was out of the house...I then jumped back to my body and woke up covered in sweat.
The next morning, my Son tells me he hears me yelling really loudly in the hallway outside his door in the middle of the night and gets up to look only to open the door and it be silent.
My SO would have totally woken up since she sleeps next to me so I know I wasn't actually yelling in this reality.
Crazy.
So yeah...I think since I was haunted as a child that I developed some kind of trigger or alarm when sleeping now and something negative tries to enter my space.
At least...that's my best guess.
It could all just be a dream I suppose....although dreams don't throw clocks...clocks sitting behind a pile of folded clothes on the back of the dresser. ;)

When I say the feminine "controls" certain things, you are correct that it's more in the sense of activation...however I am speaking of the sacred feminine we all have within us - your feminine side, usually associated with the subconscious and the right brain.
It takes the sacred feminine to active your chakras fully to start your kundalini rising...and it's not something that should be feared at al imho.
It's not a permanent state of being...it's momentary at best, but those moments do change how you see things and your perspectives.
You don't have to subscribe to the religious aspects of it for it to still have merit...I know I believe my own things in my own way and that doesn't go along with any religion that I have ever heard of (man that would be fucking weird). :)
Whatever you want to call it, it sounds like you've already had it activated several times.

Yeah, I remember we talked about finding a good meditative practice for you since you had trouble keeping still sometimes, no worries.
You can take something like drumming for instance and turn it into a meditative practice...it's all in the state of mind you try to maintain.
And every time you catch your mind wandering, you are actually in a moment of pure mindfulness and should congratulate yourself - most people get upset that their mind was wandering when the act of realizing that is what you want.

If you want to try things with more immediate results you could always make some ESP flash cards or go here - https://www.scientificpsychic.com/esp/esptest.html
Just remember that sometimes with ESP and clairvoyance you can mentally wear yourself out and your scores will actually get worse if you practice too long...at least the studies have shown.

There are all kinds of other things you can practice...remote viewing is a type of clairvoyance.

Anything that can keep your interest where you can get into the "flow" state of mind is good too.
Where your mind is lost in the subject totally.
We can talk more about this specifically later if you want.

So psychic sight is explained that way in that book, but it could really mean using PSI abilities to see what is normally outside of our "normal" perception.
You can keep the glasses on and still see auras and things in the dark.
There is a technique in that same book called "eye cupping" where you use the energies of your hands cupped over your eyes to help improve your eyesight - basically they are doing Reiki on their eyes before the name was there to call it that.
I can copy those pages too if you like?

It sounds like you have quite a few lucid dreams?
Have you tried to go OOB from a lucid dream before....it can be easier to do from there.

The descriptions of those you feel you have around you are quite interesting.
Have you ever heard of a tulpa?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
It's a thought-form....it's like a poltergeist created sometimes from the subconsciousness of a person and are said to sometimes gain their own sentience.
I can only give you suggestions as what you are experiencing is not something that I can diagnose one way of the other.
Anyhow...people have been said to create them on purpose too....and sometimes they get out of hand and have to be destroyed.
Not saying that is what they are, just an idea.
If you feel the Queen is some kind of guide, then perhaps she is.

Thanks again for the kind words about my Dad and about me...it's very much appreciate and reciprocated.
Glad we have gotten to talk more. :)

I get you about asking the universe...I was raised Mormon as a kid and there was a lot of guilt that gets associated with such ideas.
When I say the 'universe' I mean everything...you, me, the cells in your body, the air, the plants, the earth and everyone and thing and beyond into the actual universe.
As well as the spiritual universe that I have seen that I don't fully understand but have had very strong and compelling signs that something incredible exists out there...it can be tapped into but it's not always easily done.
Ask your future self for help - your higher, evolved self if you don't want to ask the universe...there is really no such thing as time and I think once we die it is not linear like we know it here...I think maybe we can help ourselves from the future possibly...you see things in dreams with some amount of precognition, that would suggest that the you in the future can maybe help the you in the past.
Just food for thought.

Invisible to spirit beings or humans too? I've wanted to be invisible so many times:tearsofjoy: How come I dont get notifications for this thread? Did I mess up some settings?

You have a good one too!

Hahaha...well...I'm not sure about invisible to all spirits...in the book it's mainly to obscure yourself to the living.
It's all about mentally forming a cloud of particles that will allow light to pass through with you hidden in the middle.
Let me see if I can find an online copy...there used to be a free PDF...I'll have to look.
Or I can take more pictures for you hahaha!
:m177:

Hope you are doing well today man and I hope you have a nice evening!
Much love!

Last edited:
"The problem of synchronicity has puzzled me for a long time,
ever since the middle twenties, when I was investigating the phenomena of the collective unconscious and kept on coming across connections which I simply could not explain as chance groupings or "runs."

What I found were "coincidences" which were connected so meaningfully that their "chance" concurrence would represent a degree of improbability that would have to be expressed by an astronomical figure."

~ Carl Jung

On those who would populate Hell...

Canto XIV

Ezra Pound - 1885-1972

Io venni in luogo d'ogni luce muto;
The stench of wet coal, politicians
. . . . . . . . . . e and. . . . . n, their wrists bound to
their ankles,
Standing bare bum,
Faces smeared on their rumps,
wide eye on flat buttock,
Bush hanging for beard,
Addressing crowds through their arse-holes,
Addressing the multitudes in the ooze,
newts, water-slugs, water-maggots,
And with them. . . . . . . r,
a scrupulously clean table-napkin
Tucked under his penis,
and. . . . . . . . . . . m
Who disliked colioquial language,
stiff-starched, but soiled, collars
circumscribing his legs,
The pimply and hairy skin
pushing over the collar's edge,
Profiteers drinking blood sweetened with sh-t,
And behind them. . . . . . f and the financiers
lashing them with steel wires.

And the betrayers of language
. . . . . . n and the press gang
And those who had lied for hire;
the perverts, the perverters of language,
the perverts, who have set money-lust
Before the pleasures of the senses;

howling, as of a hen-yard in a printing-house,
the clatter of presses,
the blowing of dry dust and stray paper,
fretor, sweat, the stench of stale oranges,
dung, last cess-pool of the universe,
mysterium, acid of sulphur,
the pusillanimous, raging;
plunging jewels in mud,
and howling to find them unstained;
sadic mothers driving their daughters to bed with decrepitude,
sows eating their litters,
and here the placard ΕΙΚΩΝ ΓΗΣ,
and here: THE PERSONNEL CHANGES,

melting like dirty wax,
decayed candles, the bums sinking lower,
faces submerged under hams,
And in the ooze under them,
reversed, foot-palm to foot-palm,
hand-palm to hand-palm, the agents provocateurs
The murderers of Pearse and MacDonagh,
Captain H. the chief torturer;
The petrified turd that was Verres,
bigots, Calvin and St. Clement of Alexandria!
black-beetles, burrowing into the sh-t,
The soil a decrepitude, the ooze full of morsels,
lost contours, erosions.

Above the hell-rot
the great arse-hole,
broken with piles,
hanging stalactites,
greasy as sky over Westminster,
the invisible, many English,
the place lacking in interest,
last squalor, utter decrepitude,
the vice-crusaders, fahrting through silk,
waving the Christian symbols,
. . . . . . . . frigging a tin penny whistle,
Flies carrying news, harpies dripping sh-t through the air.

The slough of unamiable liars,
bog of stupidities,
malevolent stupidities, and stupidities,
the soil living pus, full of vermin,
dead maggots begetting live maggots,
slum owners,
usurers squeezing crab-lice, pandars to authori
pets-de-loup, sitting on piles of stone books,
obscuring the texts with philology,
hiding them under their persons,
the air without refuge of silence,
the drift of lice, teething,
and above it the mouthing of orators,
the arse-belching of preachers.
And Invidia,
the corruptio, fretor, fungus,
liquid animals, melted ossifications,
slow rot, fretid combustion,
chewed cigar-butts, without dignity, without tragedy
. . . . .m Episcopus, waving a condom full of black-beetles,
monopolists, obstructors of knowledge.
obstructors of
distribution.

Last edited:
Reactions: John K and Wyote
@GRiMM

Did you delete your response?
I was all set to reply and it's gone...

:sob:

Reactions: John K and Wyote

Some holiday cheer...

79412625_2889660327751664_5839444386114437120_n.jpg

@Wyote
79510640_2900700303314333_7755169004662030336_n.jpg

80091180_2528094570847893_6667413844836483072_o.jpg

80539361_2896585193725844_8864283620966137856_n.jpg

80685082_2891885934195770_9100863811337846784_n.jpg

@Wyote
79510640_2900700303314333_7755169004662030336_n-jpg.61546

Hahaha yes, this is my humor precisely ^_^

I'm catching up and have only gotten so far, so I will most likely be posting again. Just a few comments here. ❤️

One of my cats and some plants enjoying some sunshine before the clouds return!

I love that shot. I like to see the sun shine through windows. I'm surrounded by people who like to keep them closed, and live in the dark, so it's refreshing to see this angle of your home. Beautiful. ❤️

A very dear friend of mine just lost his Mother suddenly...if anyone can spare a prayer for him and his family, it would be much appreciated.
:<3white::<3white::<3white::<3white::<3white::<3white:

My condolences. I'm sorry. Sending positive thoughts and wishes.

Plato thought the soul was a simple substance and therefore immortal.
You can’t slice up your soul or mind the way you can a nice Genoa salami.

I believe in energy. Our minds, soul are energy and it will be released into the atmosphere.

This is just a piece of my beliefs. I like to keep it short. So, anyone reading this, please don't assume that it's all I believe. Thanks!

I forgot to say "Happy 6 Years" of this damn thread on Nov 15th!
That is crazy

Congratulations!!! That's amazing Skare! ❤️

@Bird

Here are those pictures of the kitchen and backsplash.
We just redid it about 6 months ago...painted the cabinets and added the handles.
The walls in the main area and kitchen are actually a very light pink, including the ceilings and window trim.
So the backsplash was an easy choice.
I find the color to be warm, our floors are already white planks so in the darker/rainy months it brightens it up.
It also went well with the dark brown counters and the green cabinets...the other pictures are of the now finished double doors we installed, repainted, and added handles to.
This leads into the music room where Sensiko keeps her piano and concert harp (and lots of other instruments!).
I'll have to get her permission on the release of any pictures taken in there first, haha, but it turned out really amazing - it's a very dark blue and white with all kinds of fancy trim-work we did.
Anyhow...there is also some updated pictures of the library shelves we also recently put in now being fully utilized!

Beautiful!!! May I move in? Lolol.

The one where she's being pushed to the darkness. That reminds me of me. Haha.

I'm learning to embrace it. This place has helped tremendously.

Uhmmmm... Can't remember which one this is. I'll edit my comment after I see.

Edit
Haha! Yeah! Zip me up and let me hibernate! ...I never asked to come into this fucked up, beautiful world. I stick with the butterfly.

Hahaha yes, this is my humor precisely ^_^

Thought you would dig that!
Have a good week and holidays my friend!

lmao for some reason

Human on Teletubbie violence is always funny.
;)

I'm catching up and have only gotten so far, so I will most likely be posting again. Just a few comments here. ❤️

I love that shot. I like to see the sun shine through windows. I'm surrounded by people who like to keep them closed, and live in the dark, so it's refreshing to see this angle of your home. Beautiful. ❤️

My condolences. I'm sorry. Sending positive thoughts and wishes.

I believe in energy. Our minds, soul are energy and it will be released into the atmosphere.

This is just a piece of my beliefs. I like to keep it short. So, anyone reading this, please don't assume that it's all I believe. Thanks!

Congratulations!!! That's amazing Skare! ❤️

Beautiful!!! May I move in? Lolol.

The one where she's being pushed to the darkness. That reminds me of me. Haha.

I'm learning to embrace it. This place has helped tremendously.

Uhmmmm... Can't remember which one this is. I'll edit my comment after I see.

Edit
Haha! Yeah! Zip me up and let me hibernate! ...I never asked to come into this fucked up, beautiful world. I stick with the butterfly.

Thanks for all the lovely comments!
And thank you for the giant slew of likes!!
My goodness.

Those thoughts and ideas on the nature of our souls or consciousness you express are the basis of many of my own beliefs and thoughts as well.
Not sure where we get released to...IDK if it's in this plane of existence or not...but I think we do carry on after death.

Well, we have had a couple of people from the forum come and visit us here now, one staying for almost 2 weeks at the house here.
I'm much more open to guests than Sensiko...but we're INFJs so what do you expect, lol. ;)

You can embrace it and know it within yourself without allowing the darkness to influence you...in fact, it is that self-knowledge of your darkness that keeps it in check.
It's a lifelong test.

Yeah, I'm down with the butterfly as well hahaha....I was just saying I would be okay with being stuck in a coffin after death...oh the rest and sleep!!
lmao
jk

Have a great week and happy holidays!!
Hope to talk more soon!
Much love!