Merkabah | Page 436 | INFJ Forum
LOL I absolutely love these!
Lmao

There are so many good ones out there!!

Thank you Jenny for the slew of likes and the consistent readership of this thread!
How are you?
:<3white:

Last edited:
Lmao

There are so many good ones out there!!

Thank you Jenny for the slew of likes and all consistent readership of this thread!
How are you?

No problem Skare, thank you for always sharing amazing content!

I’ve been great, just overwhelmingly busy and exhausted! Finally have a bit of time to spare until things get hectic again with uni. On my last week too so it’s crunch time! About to head to bed for a bit and sleep for another hour or two too, haha.

Hope all is well! :blush:

No problem Skare, thank you for always sharing amazing content!

I’ve been great, just overwhelmingly busy and exhausted! Finally have a bit of time to spare until things get hectic again with uni. On my last week too so it’s crunch time! About to head to bed for a bit and sleep for another hour or two too, haha.

Hope all is well! :blush:
Thanks!!
All is good!
We have mystery guest visiting us right now....someone from the forum!!
Pretty crazy to meet other people from here...I won’t disclose who it is...it’s at their discretion, lol.

Glad you have a respite from the hard work!!
:hug:

Pretty crazy to meet other people from here...I won’t disclose who it is...it’s at their discretion, lol.

Oooo! Reveal yourself oh mysterious one!

Good rambling though - must have been terrifying to have this happen to you after exhausting all other options and nearly ending up dead (and one can't say "and the universe was trying to send you a message to get off mainstream treatments" either since that's just mean) - but whatever the meaning of it that event, the cardiac arrest led you to explore the alternatives until you found one that works much better.

While the effects on myself were not that acute it's extremely likely the chronic mess up I have to deal with now was caused by antidepressants as it started while I was taking some with the doctors pushing it against my objections - ironically because I warned them it might do just that having done some research on it. When it did they just washed their hands of it, no accountability whatsoever and I had to deal with the mess myself.

Well.. those of us who are empathic will absorb the energy of those close to us and in the case of a young child this will be our parents... if the parents are feeling extreme worry and become depressed we might just vacuum that up from their subconscious and load it into ours - for sure this is indicated in astrology, for example, and is a rather common outcome for the 12th house moon placement particularly, although manifestations can vary - it's just whatever is out there we will be readily and rapidly inundated with this one. Knowing a bunch of people with variations of it they all have this thread in common in their life stories. Can happen to any/all signs so long as the placements are "right".

Indeed it's interesting that we are starting to allow a more holistic approach to medicine with new treatments becoming available and old ones being rediscovered [instead of, "we are the professionals, the only cure can be pharmaceutical, and it must be in this category because we are sure this is how it works and this other stuff is all bunk"] - holistic as in, old drugs off-label use for new conditions such as the K or some others with depression, or some countries taking homeopathy more seriously, or herbal-based formulations becoming cheap and popular or even new ways of understanding what we are going through (astrology, meta-psychic studies along mainstream psychology) so I'm really excited to see the shift however gradual.

I don't doubt many of these off-label treatments have an effect and some may even have as much or more of an effect than some currently established methods. I would find the research of interest so if you like to share anything, go ahead.

There is just such a huge stupid social stigma surrounding it after it was demonized for so many years and our heads were filled with BS and false propaganda.

(Yes....)

Edit: but it's not just sheer ignorance driving this kind of stuff - a company can make a lot more selling some novel drug which is under patent and not available as a generic and is needed for chronic maintenance vs some of the naturals which would hardly make them any money at all - not that we can treat everything that way, but the "most expensive patented options first" deal is definitely a problem here.

Last edited:
A little bit of this by me -
giphy.gif

First...that's hilarious!

Next, this article in a pretty mainstream publication is wonderful! Thanks for posting!

The Magic of Mushrooms
There is mounting evidence that psilocybin can effectively treat depression.
Posted Apr 26, 2019​

Good rambling though - must have been terrifying to have this happen to you after exhausting all other options and nearly ending up dead (and one can't say "and the universe was trying to send you a message to get off mainstream treatments" either since that's just mean) - but whatever the meaning of it that event, the cardiac arrest led you to explore the alternatives until you found one that works much better.

While the effects on myself were not that acute it's extremely likely the chronic mess up I have to deal with now was caused by antidepressants as it started while I was taking some with the doctors pushing it against my objections - ironically because I warned them it might do just that having done some research on it. When it did they just washed their hands of it, no accountability whatsoever and I had to deal with the mess myself.

Well.. those of us who are empathic will absorb the energy of those close to us and in the case of a young child this will be our parents... if the parents are feeling extreme worry and become depressed we might just vacuum that up from their subconscious and load it into ours - for sure this is indicated in astrology, for example, and is a rather common outcome for the 12th house moon placement particularly, although manifestations can vary - it's just whatever is out there we will be readily and rapidly inundated with this one. Knowing a bunch of people with variations of it they all have this thread in common in their life stories. Can happen to any/all signs so long as the placements are "right".

Indeed it's interesting that we are starting to allow a more holistic approach to medicine with new treatments becoming available and old ones being rediscovered [instead of, "we are the professionals, the only cure can be pharmaceutical, and it must be in this category because we are sure this is how it works and this other stuff is all bunk"] - holistic as in, old drugs off-label use for new conditions such as the K or some others with depression, or some countries taking homeopathy more seriously, or herbal-based formulations becoming cheap and popular or even new ways of understanding what we are going through (astrology, meta-psychic studies along mainstream psychology) so I'm really excited to see the shift however gradual.

I don't doubt many of these off-label treatments have an effect and some may even have as much or more of an effect than some currently established methods. I would find the research of interest so if you like to share anything, go ahead.

(Yes....)

Edit: but it's not just sheer ignorance driving this kind of stuff - a company can make a lot more selling some novel drug which is under patent and not available as a generic and is needed for chronic maintenance vs some of the naturals which would hardly make them any money at all - not that we can treat everything that way, but the "most expensive patented options first" deal is definitely a problem here.

I’ll have to read through this a couple times and ponder it to give you a preferred response!
I love what you wrote though and very much agree with it all.
Get back to you!
First...that's hilarious!

Next, this article in a pretty mainstream publication is wonderful! Thanks for posting!

Thank YOU!
I hope you are doing super awesome?
Yes...PT is pretty legit...it’s interesting to see such an article advocating for it to be a first line treatment.
I wonder if they will get any articles arguing otherwise as they sometimes do?
Much love!!
Oooo! Reveal yourself oh mysterious one!

Hahaha...not sure they have even been on the forum since they’ve been here.
Interestingly enough...another forum member is visiting a friend nearby and is going to meet up with us BOTH for a couple days as well.
It’s going to be very introverty, lololol.
Anyhow...jet lag is a bitch.
Just been chilling out so far...which is fine by me...I gotta have my meditation time/or rest time.
Try and guess and maybe you will win a prize!!!
Now you have two chances!!
:<3white::<3white:

Interestingly enough...another forum member is visiting a friend nearby and is going to meet up with us BOTH for a couple days as well.
It’s going to be very introverty, lololol.

Pics or it didn't happen I get all tyrannical on your ass

Pics or it didn't happen I get all tyrannical on your ass
Hahaha...
You expect a bunch of introverts to take a bunch of photos of themselves, lmao.
And why would I make such a thing up?

When the two people get back to the forum...they can reveal themselves - I won’t do it to convince you or not. :)
Maybe they have reasons for keeping it on the down low.
IDK.
I can say that so far it’s been pretty cool!
Both of us are worried that we are boring the other one, hahaha.

I will TRY to get some photos when the next person converges here on Saturday.

When are you going to visit Wyote?

Thanks!!
All is good!

Glad you have a respite from the hard work!!

Ooh, a mystery guest. I hear he’s incredibly handsome, with the bone structure of a god.
You’re a very lucky man Skarekrow to meet this beautiful genius.

I’m also meeting someone from the forum. They’re not nearly as amazing though.
I mean they’re ok, and all. But they ain’t no mystery guest.

Idk! I'll have to make the journey some time though :)

Hope you all are having fun!

For sure!
It helped as motivation to finish a couple of home projects still being worked on.
Anytime...

Ooh, a mystery guest. I hear he’s incredibly handsome, with the bone structure of a god.
You’re a very lucky man Skarekrow to meet this beautiful genius.

I’m also meeting someone from the forum. They’re not nearly as amazing though.
I mean they’re ok, and all. But they ain’t no mystery guest.

Really?
Because I heard your guest was like five times as amazing and handsome as mine...not to mention, the off the IQ chart intelligence...
I also heard your guest has amazing psychic powers and can levitate for like 3 seconds in the air!

My own guest has been incredibly delightful though and is welcome back anytime.
I mean...eats far too much junk food...but is truly like a brother. ;)

A couple of thoughts...

Forgive any poor typing as I am once again house and dogsitting and using the IPad again...though I do have a small portable keyboard this time which is much nicer!
Anyhow.

We are all suffering far too much, and unnecessarily...when in reality we are not presently suffering, but suffering twice, thrice, a thousand times, because we are telling ourselves stories in our heads.
We are creating so much negative momentum it could almost preclude our every waking moment.
If there was ever any reason to practice being present in a meditative or non-meditative form, but as way of being, it should be to lessen the suffering that we humans fear and run from (fairly constantly) - or play the martyr to.
As an INFJ and probably most INxJ types I would imagine (correct me if you think otherwise?), IMHO we prone to overly playing out every scenario in our heads for just about every situation be it in past, present, or the future.
Of course there are advantages to this type of thinking and reasoning...but it can also lead to self-criticism, catastrophizing, reliving trauma, projecting negative expectations onto the future and then suffering from this moment in time that has yet to arrive - you are suffering multiple times over for a scenario that may or may not even happen in a negative way.
Though I also feel that if you expect that to be the result then you will steer your path into the ditch by those expectations alone.
Of course it's all easier said than done...I am constantly trying to remain present...it's getting easier with time and practice at least it seems, lol.
Was just thinking...
Life is really a series of it falling to pieces and us doing our best to put things back into working order again...over and over to the best of our abilities and position in life.
When you accept that this is the natural movement of life, then when those moments of life altering, life shattering, loss, or suffering DO occur...I would hope that we could have a better ability to emotionally/spiritually/personally to move through that circumstance and rebound more wholly.
Though there are certain people for sure whom I could never imagine getting over should anything happen to them...and I know there will be a huge hole there one day...I know that that difficult loss will occur in my life and if I ever have anything in my heart that I would call a sincere "fear", it would be the realization of that moment of heartbreak or suffering...fear that it will crush me.
THIS is however exactly of what I am speaking.
This is not the present...this is not reality...for all I know I die first haha.
:)
It's not living in denial to not think of these possibilities...it's understanding that the present is a gift that we need to treasure...it's forever leaving and arriving simultaneously and it's our job to not get lost in th endless mirages of pathways that don't exist.
We end up living most of our lives lost in our heads - which can definitely be an INFJ trait!
Perhaps practicing being present would especially be worthwhile for our MBTI type to learn?

Just some random semi-formed ideas rattling around...
Thanks for reading!

Firstly, I would just like to say @jkxx I have not forgotten your nicely thought out message above ^^^ a few posts back...I will do my best today to tackle it after this (and some meditating?)!
Hope you are well!

I wanted to expand upon something I said above as it seems quite pessimistic upon a second reading and it requires further explaination.
Yes...life is a series of it falling to pieces again and again...and quite often we lose pieces of ourselves in the process.
This can be a death, a job loss, divorce, health problems, addictions, etc. etc.
(Small and large in size)
It can also be spiritual in nature...like the loss of faith one once held dear and perhaps now feels disillusionment over.
From that chaos though, can come new (and sometimes beautiful) configurations of our "self" and life as we put those pieces back.
Very often, people leave pieces behind for us to use...pieces of wisdom or a cherished memory that helped to shape you in a positive way.
Even loss or suffering, in it's own way, is a piece for us to find a proper and wise place for.
Though at times you wish you could throw those terrible pieces away...forget they exist...you cannot.
They can be looked at as a growth festering...or it can be looked at as a "growth" - a growing of something new.
We are so quick to dismiss something new as something bad...it's somewhere in our hardwiring to help protect us from danger.
Yes, there are pieces that will likely forever cause us some kind of pain or suffering.
Pieces of our innocence ripped out and replaced with fear and want and hatred.
Even those pieces that burn your flesh can cool over time...and with the proper help and work you can change those back into something good again...it is then your responsibility to share some of those transformed bits of yourself with others who need similar help - IMHO that is how we can hopefully one day become fully healed.
Of course the circumstances of life and the wicked intentions of us humans always seems to find a way to completely devastate a person to their core.
This is our failing as a world society, this is the result of unregulated greed and lust for power.
Keep speaking up for what is right.

It's very frustrating to watch "your" sandcastle washed away by a large creeper wave that rolls up the beach even though you thought you were out of it's reach, lol.
It's a bit repetitive to try to recreate the castle you once had...we instead should strive to build it bigger and more intricate each time...each time knowing it is impermanent as well - that is exactly what makes it beautiful and precious.
In order for the sand to stick together you also need the waves to wet the sand.

Much love everyone...I am slowly getting caught up with all that has happened the last 10 days while houseguests were over from the forum!
It was a really awesome meeting of the minds, lol!
Seriously it was as if we were all old friends and we had a great time...now I need to recuperate, lol!
Not a drop of rain the whole time...everything was in bloom, very nice!
:<3white::<3white::<3white:

Last edited:
No worries, take your time with that - I just felt a similar mindset was permeating here and that it was okay to speak up a bit. Indeed what you just wrote is very much related to the subjects of a post I'm working on at the moment, however one along astrological lines.

Glad to hear you had a good time with the guests too :) and have been doing pretty well myself, thank you.

No worries, take your time with that - I just felt a similar mindset was permeating here and that it was okay to speak up a bit. Indeed what you just wrote is very much related to the subjects of a post I'm working on at the moment, however one along astrological lines.

Glad to hear you had a good time with the guests too :) and have been doing pretty well myself, thank you.
Nice!
I'm looking forward to that post, please tag me if/when it's up!
Gotta lie down for a bit...last night was unkind to me...I honestly cannot figure out why it is so nasty in the early mornings other than the lack of movement while sleeping?
I need to make my own isolation float tank and just sleep in it...haha, maybe that would work?
Very vampiric...lol.
Talk to you soon, good to hear you are well.