Merkabah | Page 428 | INFJ Forum
I could only get through a small portion of this before I couldn't handle it anymore. My stomach dropped and I got really sick and scared.

Over 400 pages of terror, excitement and intrigue in this thread

Just popping in to leave this here as it randomly popped up for me.
I had no clue that the enneagram had such an interesting and spiritual history.
Slowly working my way through the videos... ;)
This is an incredibly long talk.
Be back later...
Enjoy!

I'm listening to the first video right now and just heard him say 50% of the Human Race are 6's. 50%??? I know less than a teacup worth of information about the Enneagram. Does this seem right to you? 50% are basically the same number 6?

I'm fascinated by this paradigm being presented as Spiritual.

I think I might have to stay off of this one, then. I'm sorry. Have at it boys.

lolol I was only half joking, it's a great treasure trove of information.
Skare has made a bit of an INFJ geared library here, it's pretty kewl :)

I'm listening to the first video right now and just heard him say 50% of the Human Race are 6's. 50%??? I know less than a teacup worth of information about the Enneagram. Does this seem right to you? 50% are basically the same number 6?

I'm fascinated by this paradigm being presented as Spiritual.

I found it quite amazing that it was something that was kept under wraps lest it be abused or trivialized.
That it is supposedly something that you had to be indoctrinated into in order to learn.
IDK where he gets his statistics...but I suppose it could be just as true as INFJs being only 1% of the population or whatever it is now?
Yeah...this came up on my feed and I thought - what does the enneagram have to do with religion and spirituality?
If you go to websites on it...they really don’t include the history of where it came from, so this was different to hear.
Hope it connects some dots!
Much love!

Last edited:
lolol I was only half joking, it's a great treasure trove of information.
Skare has made a bit of an INFJ geared library here, it's pretty kewl :)
Thanks man...that’s a really nice compliment!
:<3white:

I could only get through a small portion of this before I couldn't handle it anymore. My stomach dropped and I got really sick and scared.
Yeah...sorry about that.
If you look - I mention someone else on the forum here who felt similarly scared regarding this subject.

Why does this provoke such strong feelings of fear as opposed to say...a “regular” ghost or otherwise?

Why does this provoke such strong feelings of fear as opposed to say...a “regular” ghost or otherwise?
Actually... "regular" ghosts and positive energies scare me as well. I've witnessed and been subject to many supernatural experiences, but I still fear it. For me, it's the fear of the unknown. ...if I knew the absolute truth behind paranormal activity, perhaps it would scare me less.

Regarding the darkness: For me, your post was reminiscent of the many episodes of sleep paralysis Ive had throughout my life. There is always that dark energy which tried to suck the life out of me. It's absolutely terrifying.

Been flaring up pretty bad lately here.
Sorry if I’m not keeping up with conversations very well.

Please know it’s not personal if I don’t get back to you or miss a post.

Feeling like I want to sleep for 3 days nonstop...but that hurts too much, lol.
Much love all!
Be back to “normal” soon! ;)
:<3white:

Hope you are feeling better Skare! Sending you good energy and healing!

Actually... "regular" ghosts and positive energies scare me as well. I've witnessed and been subject to many supernatural experiences, but I still fear it. For me, it's the fear of the unknown. ...if I knew the absolute truth behind paranormal activity, perhaps it would scare me less.

Regarding the darkness: For me, your post was reminiscent of the many episodes of sleep paralysis Ive had throughout my life. There is always that dark energy which tried to suck the life out of me. It's absolutely terrifying.

Ah!!
I’m sorry you have had to deal with that.
I have had my own issues in that similar vein starting when I was a small child.
My toys would move on their own...I would spontaneously go out of body when I fell asleep...so sometimes there was a transitional period of paralysis.
Not to mention certain entities had the ability to slow you down or freeze you in place.

I’ve purposefully meditated to that stage of hypnogogic mind state and you can fall into a state of paralysis along the way.
It’s usually accompanied by the strangest, loudest, most bizarre and sometimes downright frightening noises you can hear.
There is always this electrical buzzing noise for me...this was the same noise I remembered from the times as a child and when I heard it again while self-inducing this state it just about scared me to death.
Of course there are quite a few ways to go from there if you ever find yourself if that position again - you are not as stuck as you think.
When I was a child I learned to kick my left leg and break any paralysis I had...sometimes I still kick out on occasion...though it’s been a while since it was not something I was exploring on purpose.
Not sure if you are religious, but the Lord’s Prayer (I mentioned this to someone else) is actually a set of magic words in it’s own right.
It is spoken with a certain rhythm and cadence for a reason.
Most people though don’t direct it at the entity which is what they need to do.
There are protective things you can do around the house ahead of time to limit such occurrences also...just let me know if you want more suggestions?
BTW, thank you for all the likes and whatnot!
(You page is locked so I couldn’t post it there)
Take care and please let me know if I can help.

Hope you are feeling better Skare! Sending you good energy and healing!
Thanks Jenny!
And thank you for the good energy!

I think the major flaring portion broke like a fever last night.
Speaking of fevers I have been having them intermittently at night from the inflammation...have to wake up and rinse off in the shower and put on dry clothes its is so crazy sometimes.
More dumb shit to deal with hahaha.
Yesterday though I slept almost all day...I think that is what helped the most tbh.
On any given night I get around 5 hours of sleep, so that’s definitely not where it should be.

But yes...today I feel good!
I got a few things I needed to do accomplished and even ate lunch (something I don’t usually do).
Gonna do my Qigong and meditate and hopefully still feel okay.

Hoping all is good and okay with you?
Much love!

Thanks Jenny!
And thank you for the good energy!

I think the major flaring portion broke like a fever last night.
Speaking of fevers I have been having them intermittently at night from the inflammation...have to wake up and rinse off in the shower and put on dry clothes its is so crazy sometimes.
More dumb shit to deal with hahaha.
Yesterday though I slept almost all day...I think that is what helped the most tbh.
On any given night I get around 5 hours of sleep, so that’s definitely not where it should be.

But yes...today I feel good!
I got a few things I needed to do accomplished and even ate lunch (something I don’t usually do).
Gonna do my Qigong and meditate and hopefully still feel okay.

Hoping all is good and okay with you?
Much love!

Awww man, I'm sorry Skare. :( Definitely do take it easy! And yes, sleep is amazing for the body. Like you, I have been getting around 6 hours of sleep, which is pretty low. Been hard since I am bit of a night owl lol.

And I am glad you are feeling good today! That's awesome. :)

I am doing very well Skare, happiest I've been in a while! Thank you for asking! Sending you lots more good vibes and healing! <3 :)

lmao
54400022_1603665083110914_8182470404678352896_n.jpg

Ah!!
I’m sorry you have had to deal with that.
I have had my own issues in that similar vein starting when I was a small child.
My toys would move on their own...I would spontaneously go out of body when I fell asleep...so sometimes there was a transitional period of paralysis.
Not to mention certain entities had the ability to slow you down or freeze you in place.

I’ve purposefully meditated to that stage of hypnogogic mind state and you can fall into a state of paralysis along the way.
It’s usually accompanied by the strangest, loudest, most bizarre and sometimes downright frightening noises you can hear.
There is always this electrical buzzing noise for me...this was the same noise I remembered from the times as a child and when I heard it again while self-inducing this state it just about scared me to death.
Of course there are quite a few ways to go from there if you ever find yourself if that position again - you are not as stuck as you think.
When I was a child I learned to kick my left leg and break any paralysis I had...sometimes I still kick out on occasion...though it’s been a while since it was not something I was exploring on purpose.
Not sure if you are religious, but the Lord’s Prayer (I mentioned this to someone else) is actually a set of magic words in it’s own right.
It is spoken with a certain rhythm and cadence for a reason.
Most people though don’t direct it at the entity which is what they need to do.
There are protective things you can do around the house ahead of time to limit such occurrences also...just let me know if you want more suggestions?
BTW, thank you for all the likes and whatnot!
(You page is locked so I couldn’t post it there)
Take care and please let me know if I can help.
Oh my god, I would do the same thing as a kid when I had paralysis, except instead of kicking my left leg, I would wiggle my left pinkie! Ahhhh!

Just remember...even when our mind are lost in thoughts of the past or the future...you are still having them presently.

Oh my god, I would do the same thing as a kid when I had paralysis, except instead of kicking my left leg, I would wiggle my left pinkie! Ahhhh!
It is frightening to not be able to move like that...I get why that part is scary, especially if someone couldn’t break it somehow.
If we were moving our left side of the body then the signals should have come from our right brain which his interesting also.
Of course a correlation of two people does not a theory make.
lol

It is frightening to not be able to move like that...I get why that part is scary, especially if someone couldn’t break it somehow.
If we were moving our left side of the body then the signals should have come from our right brain which his interesting also.
Of course a correlation of two people does not a theory make.
lol
it was really scary as a kid..
yeah, i just thought it was funny because i've never heard anyone else who does that, too! haha.

it was really scary as a kid..
yeah, i just thought it was funny because i've never heard anyone else who does that, too! haha.

Yep.
After so many years of terrible night terrors I slowly started to gain more and more control over my lucid dreaming/OOB(?) environment.
This included being able to break the paralysis both while sleeping and while just paralyzed.
I eventually learned how to jump back to my sleeping body and force myself conscious...that’s when most of the scary shit ceased.
Sorry you had such frightening things happen, I can empathize!

In case you ever have difficulty tracking down the source of the emotion...

54520195_10157059024235902_4365465340168110080_n.jpg

Just remember...even when our minds are lost in thoughts of the past or the future...you are still having them presently.

At first I wanted to contradict this statement...and then I thought "naww...let it float away".
Instead...knowing the struggles you are going through I think the Thought "I admire you for your strength and courage to be here Now". ....and my heart glows a little more.

If we are thinking thoughts about the past...we are in the past.
If we are thinking thoughts about the future....we are still in the past....because those Thoughts are based upon past experiences organized in a way to project them in to imagined future.

You make a good point. It is essentially the Observer you who is watching "in the present Now moment" at how the mind is thinking thoughts.
I think liberation comes when we notice ourselves able to let the thoughts be just what they are....which is energy filtered through our operating system of beliefs. When we can be in that state of Being we know the thoughts can form and unform ...like clouds to rain and water back to clouds again.