Merkabah | Page 429 | INFJ Forum
At first I wanted to contradict this statement...and then I thought "naww...let it float away".
Instead...knowing the struggles you are going through I think the Thought "I admire you for your strength and courage to be here Now". ....and my heart glows a little more.

If we are thinking thoughts about the past...we are in the past.
If we are thinking thoughts about the future....we are still in the past....because those Thoughts are based upon past experiences organized in a way to project them in to imagined future.

You make a good point. It is essentially the Observer you who is watching "in the present Now moment" at how the mind is thinking thoughts.
I think liberation comes when we notice ourselves able to let the thoughts be just what they are....which is energy filtered through our operating system of beliefs. When we can be in that state of Being we know the thoughts can form and unform ...like clouds to rain and water back to clouds again.
:<3white:
Yes, I understand your point.
The point I was attempting to make though was what you also said at the end there.
That the one creating those thoughts (the observer) is in the present as are those thoughts albeit of the past/future - it’s all a matter of perspective imho.
Your psyche may be lost in those thoughts, but the projector of those thoughts is in this present now.
(Good personal reminder to stay present, or realize you were all along)
From the present the past and the future are just stories we tell ourselves...when we try to see it from a more connected view those stories tend to drop away and we are left with this strange ever changing play of consciousness.
Much love!

Last edited:
What about the missing chunks in the armor?:smirk:

Thank you for this @Skarekrow, it is helpful. With those 4 primary colors I can maintain my theory that "illness" indeed projects as a muddy brown in the persons aura, and not the firey red enegry some healers like to sell.

I'll contemplate more on this while my macaroni cooks...off to Friday Night Fish Fry, and my mac&cheese :D
Have an exciting day ♡

What about the missing chunks in the armor?:smirk:

Thank you for this @Skarekrow, it is helpful. With those 4 primary colors I can maintain my theory that "illness" indeed projects as a muddy brown in the persons aura, and not the firey red enegry some healers like to sell.

I'll contemplate more on this while my macaroni cooks...off to Friday Night Fish Fry, and my mac&cheese :D
Have an exciting day ♡

The author is pretty brilliant from what I have read thus far!
You and @Kgal and @John K were the first people that popped in my head that might be really intrigued by this!
Much of it seems to go along with the human energy system and the other disciplines you are studying.
She has posted large pieces of the book on her FB site...there are a lot of chapters in her notes...but I’m considering buying the book.
Or checking the library...if they don’t have it, they are pretty good ordering in requests!
(Here is a link to her notes page...but there are other places around the page that have free excerpts.)
https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-Psy...rgy-1824511701125389/notes/?ref=page_internal

And here is the webpage - https://www.psycheasinteraction.com...QAcIGQErIuw_p9yr58A86a2MvG9Sd5J-MsWnMfgIPqtsk

The Psyche As Interaction: Electromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy by Manya J. Long
is a philosophical composition which required over twenty years of scientific and mathematical data arrangement.
It concretely proves the existence of the soul as a linear succession of projected images in three-dimensional time.
Have a good time at the fry!!
Sounds delish!

Last edited:
So...
I wanted to give my almost done with the book, book report!
This most recent selection is called - “The Disappearing Spoon” by Sam Kean (2011).

The_Disappearing_Spoon%28Book_Cover%29_by_Sam_Kean_Published_2011.jpg

From New York Times bestselling author Sam Kean comes incredible stories of
science, history, finance, mythology, the arts, medicine, and more, as told by the Periodic Table.

Why did Gandhi hate iodine (I, 53)?
How did radium (Ra, 88) nearly ruin Marie Curie's reputation?
And why is gallium (Ga, 31) the go-to element for laboratory pranksters?*

The Periodic Table is a crowning scientific achievement, but it's also a treasure trove of adventure, betrayal, and obsession.
These fascinating tales follow every element on the table as they play out their parts in human history,
and in the lives of the (frequently) mad scientists who discovered them.
THE DISAPPEARING SPOON masterfully fuses science with the classic lore of invention, investigation, and discovery
--from the Big Bang through the end of time.

*Though solid at room temperature, gallium is a moldable metal that melts at 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
A classic science prank is to mold gallium spoons, serve them with tea, and watch guests recoil as their utensils disappear.

The full name of the book is The Disappearing Spoon and other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements.
So any history and/or science enthusiasts out there, you would probably like this one unless you really hated chemistry in HS.
There are, at times, parts of the book that go into technical detail of what electrons are being shared with other elements and how those reactions take place...some of that could be a bit daunting to anyone who disliked the maths of chemistry, but you could read through those portions without 100% understanding and still get to the root of the stories being told.
At times, it reads as if there are two books...one of the story being told of the historical discovery or search for certain elements and the building of the periodic table...and then you have the more technical bits and pieces about atomic weight and why the noble gases are inert, why Bismuth will be the last element to break down in the universe, etc.
It goes into the political backlash of certain discoveries as well as the good and evil humankind played with as they learned more about the building blocks of our known universe.
Seems very well researched and overall easy to understand with some juicy bits of factual chemical data for those of us who like that sort of thing. ;)
Gives one a really in depth understanding of how the elements became known and arranged and why, and by whom, and what purposes they have played from the very earliest history of humankind on this planet to the future of possible ideas and the quantum realm.
5 stars!

Thank you @Skarekrow :D
I copied the links so I can spend more time watching these.

I streamed through the first one and chuckled at my "obvious" 2 being referred to always being "on the make in seduction" :p too phunny.

Being a 2w1, 2w3 and 8w9 ... imma need to take some notes. I'll stop back with my dissertation plea, lol.
:mpoke:
TY again for sharing ♡
These videos were something.
I can truly relate to 2, 1, 3, and 9. Looking at them as my core wounds to address will take more time to contemplate, yet will be worth it I believe.
One point to make though is as a 2 the need to validate outside themselves, looking for "attention" and tendency to have fits if unable to get those needs met. I laughed. That description is so opposite from me. Once I stepped back and thought about it though, perhaps I'm too strongly opposed to attention from others that when viewed as a wound, I may need to work on a balance of not wanting any attention to accepting that some attention from others is a healthy thing. Who knows, it was a lot of information to take in during a busy weekend, I'll have to rewatch them.
Thank you again for the inclusive tag.
Be well ♡

I can truly relate to 2, 1, 3, and 9. Looking at them as my core wounds to address will take more time to contemplate, yet will be worth it I believe.
One point to make though is as a 2 the need to validate outside themselves, looking for "attention" and tendency to have fits if unable to get those needs met. I laughed. That description is so opposite from me. Once I stepped back and thought about it though, perhaps I'm too strongly opposed to attention from others that when viewed as a wound, I may need to work on a balance of not wanting any attention to accepting that some attention from others is a healthy thing. Who knows, it was a lot of information to take in during a busy weekend, I'll have to rewatch them.
Be well ♡

Yes, there is a lot of information pack into those videos...I was laughing at the type 4 and the 1.
When I test with my everyday mindset I test as 4w5 most of the time....however if I go into the mentality I maintained during long hours assisting difficult surgeries I test as a 1 as I was very anal retentive about my entire job.
lol

Glad you are able to glean something from them!

Sorry I’m just trying to catch up to all the conversations everyone!
Haven’t really been on for almost a week now.
(randomly but only for a sec)

Just needed a break I think...have been dealing with some other BS going on IRL.
But all is well.
Until life decides to kill me, it will not hold me down or back.
Bring on the pain motherfucker!

Lol
Anyhow...I hope you are all well and all is good with everyone?
Hope to be around more now for a bit!

Making up for lost time...

54278975_2285019185090714_6931377449607364608_n.jpg

54390873_2288491891410110_6076359884582944768_n.jpg

54524052_2314548255262877_5976251227774648320_n.jpg

54799927_2314522508598785_644990790916898816_n.jpg

55591755_2291713707754595_8042290978603663360_n.jpg

55759944_2290989774493655_8037567631269560320_n.jpg

1926945_704039622980423_1974429623_n.jpg

50586580_2523670140996446_3576793041203101696_n.jpg

54728516_2309991032385266_8472637360108994560_n.jpg

50275107_2512275392135921_5161721993032105984_n.jpg

55759822_546206012453340_4968723033381404672_n.jpg

"The vesica piscis is a type of lens, a mathematical shape formed by the intersection of two disks with the same radius,
intersecting in such a way that the center of each disk lies on the perimeter of the other.
In Latin, "vesica piscis" literally means "bladder of a fish”,
reflecting the shape's resemblance to the conjoined dual air bladders ("swim bladder") found in most fish.
In Italian, the shape's name is mandorla ("almond")."

"The womb of the yoni-verse, barbelo."

http://www.crystalinks.com/vesicapiscis.html

"The universe consists solely of waves of motion."

~ Walter Russell

Last edited:
Just popping in to leave this here as it randomly popped up for me.
I had no clue that the enneagram had such an interesting and spiritual history.
Slowly working my way through the videos... ;)
This is an incredibly long talk.
Be back later...
Enjoy!

Be well ♡

Very many thanks for pointing out these videos Skare - I found them both interesting and useful. Watched them while I was away on holiday last week, and it was intriguing to see the Enneagram presented from a religious perspective - though in case that puts anyone off, I'd say it isn't intrusive. Over nearly 7 hours of talk, these 4 videos cover what a text book on Enneagram covers, and Richard Rohr is obviously an expert both in its theory and in its application as a counselor and as a spiritual guide. I found him to be amusing and entertaining as well as very much on top of the approach. At one point, he suggests that you really need to hear the Enneagram explained rather than just read about it in order to truly internalise its concepts - ideally in a way that you can participate with the speaker. Watching these videos, I can understand where he's coming from with that. They have certainly given me a much better feel for the model, and in particular it's dynamics.

Very many thanks for pointing out these videos Skare - I found them both interesting and useful. Watched them while I was away on holiday last week, and it was intriguing to see the Enneagram presented from a religious perspective - though in case that puts anyone off, I'd say it isn't intrusive. Over nearly 7 hours of talk, these 4 videos cover what a text book on Enneagram covers, and Richard Rohr is obviously an expert both in its theory and in its application as a counselor and as a spiritual guide. I found him to be amusing and entertaining as well as very much on top of the approach. At one point, he suggests that you really need to hear the Enneagram explained rather than just read about it in order to truly internalise its concepts - ideally in a way that you can participate with the speaker. Watching these videos, I can understand where he's coming from with that. They have certainly given me a much better feel for the model, and in particular it's dynamics.

I also was intrigued to hear the religious and spiritual history, as well as the esoteric/clandestine teaching of it only to those deemed worthy!
Glad you enjoyed them, so did I and feel like I have a very good grasp on the basics of it all now much more than I did before.

51193462_2220107538053456_3073519854473445376_n.jpg

55818920_1744130799019693_5386293669592563712_n.jpg

55937453_1744287672337339_249835550368858112_n.jpg

55460021_2285061438224732_2804834354067406848_n.jpg

55702120_2157951380991090_6324349818785234944_n.jpg

55759902_10156656451736693_1579213312430702592_n.jpg

50008755_2489934794369981_2190353507582738432_n.jpg

Random questions came to mind reading your blog today

What's your take on the mythos surrounding Free Mason's?
Thanks for reading!

Well, I don’t wish to offend anyone who is a Mason.
I don’t think there is some giant conspiracy...favoritism and nepotism yes.
IMHO there are no great esoteric secrets they hold...but I welcome anyone with proof otherwise - which I know is plentiful on the web lol!
Once they split from Rosicrucianism they became nothing more than a bunch of empty traditions with no reason behind them other than the feeling one might get of being in some "elite" group when self-comparing to others in some way.
There are all kinds of conspiracies surrounding them, but I just don’t see proof - even if they were THAT secretive.
:)
But that’s just my two cents...

55783832_10157083745025902_2890716262420185088_n.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Well, I don’t wish to offend anyone who is a Mason.
I don’t think there is some giant conspiracy...favoritism and nepotism yes.
IMHO there are no great esoteric secrets they hold...but I welcome anyone with proof otherwise - which I know is plentiful on the web lol!
Once they split from Rosicrucianism they became nothing more than a bunch of empty traditions with no reason behind them other than the feeling one might get of being in some "elite" group when self-comparing to others in some way.
There are all kinds of conspiracies surrounding them, but I just don’t see proof - even if they were THAT secretive.
:)
But that’s just my two cents...
I think we're on the same page. I enjoy some of the folklore but I don't see national treasure level secret plots. I did stumble on bohemian grove which sounds like an elitest frat party that's been kept alive for way way way longer than it should have been.

links_metaphysics.jpg

"I am human"

Yes you are. I would be thinking that you are! Human as, when you look in the mirror, you are more than what meets the eye. We could almost say there are two "you". One s what you see in a mirror, a living biological human biological body, but there is “someone” inside of that body that laughs and cries and feels emotions. Even deeper still, this "ghost in the machine", or "flesh pilot", is an energy. You, when we dig down deep at this level, are an intelligent and divine energy. It is what is recognized, when we say "Namaste"! This is the "you" that I will be talking about.

This gets even more crazy. Matter, that is all that is physical comes from something called the Unified Field.

http://www.cosmometry.net/unified-field-and-quantum-field

In this realm of existence, everything is in pure abstract form. All possibilities exist in this realm. This is what quantum physics are trying to unveil today. From there we have the second stage. They call this the Quantum Field. This is where matter fizzes into our realm we call the Three Dimensional Universe. But wait. What is still even more weird is the fact that it "fizzes" into our universe as waves....until we look at it, where it finally becomes solid.

Crazy stuff isn't it? Your human body with all its atoms and electrons comes from this place as well. I am not about to get too much into the science end of things, but it is necessary to explain this, or the rest will not make too much sense.

The deep essence of you comes from the same place as all of our matter does! Well how is that possible? How can "I" be in the dimension of pure abstract and manifest here in the 3D universe at the same time unless.... we had...a vehicle to....transcend...the dimensions...like a...

Yes. Like a Merkabah!

Merkabah: Divine Chariot...Something to Ride in.

Wikipedia defines it like this: The noun merkabah "thing to ride in, cart" is derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride".

You guessed it. We all have our own Merkabah. We cannot see it anymore than we can see our "energy selves", yet we are most definitely here. Like-wise, your Merkabah surrounds you and is in motion at all times. The Merkabah is an energy that is in a way, alive. It is dynamic and its function or state depends on you. We will get into that at a later time.
So, summing this up... You, are an energy that exists primarily in another realm. It is the realm of All. It is the Unified Field, the Zero Point Field, Cosmic Consciousness, and there is a list other names for it. I like the term Base Dimension. It is the base of all that exists in the universe. There is no space, nor time in this dimension. Everything is together. So how would you learn or experience anything if you had nowhere to go and no time to do it? You couldn’t. It would be impossible. So what if the Third Dimension was created so that you CAN experience space and time. The problem is that your primary form of energy could not exist here in this universe. So let’s introduce the Divine Merkabah. Thanks to the Merkabah, you can “stay at home” in the Base Dimension and live out an entire life here in the Third Dimension so that you can learn, observe, and hopefully experience the objectives to your maximum and find a balance in all of this. It is the Merkabah that allows you to exist here as a Spiritual Entity so you can have a human experience. This is a two way street too. When you go into deep transcending meditation, you touch into a “super consciousness” or you touch the “one”. What you are feeling is the Realm of All, the Base Dimension, The Unified Field, and once you get there you realize that you are not alone. Everything exists there. Somewhere between conception and your birth, your tiny human body received a Divine Gift. You received a Divine and Intelligent Energy that in your childhood years would acquire a self recognition. You would associate your existence with your name. Some people will live their entire lives with this notion that they are Joe and Jane and that’s the end of the story. Some will go on to realize Joe and Jane is just the beginning of the story. Joe and Jane is the result of the love of parents that give these names to a Being that they created. The truth is that the parents role was creating the biological body, the Life Essence was already created and needed a biological body to manifest here. This Life Essence is really called “All of Us”, and we are a temporary expression of this Being for a limited time here on Earth, although this Being in its pure essence is eternal. “You”, your Consciousness never dies. Just your body does. This Being, like you and me, has the miraculous chance to manifest here in this universe, to live a lifetime as an individual...thanks to your Merkabah. No Merkabah, no bridge to span the dimensions, no “You”. The fact is....you ARE here. So let’s Love all things, all Sentient Beings, all forms of Life and learn what we need to know to grow into the wonderful Being that we all have the potential to do.

Not sure I follow, but it is interesting.

55719509_2117461821636663_3561142670002749440_n.jpg

55853505_2324300057621030_3128563339295195136_n.jpg

56468195_2324195070964862_8830189324461932544_n.jpg

56488556_2324665170917852_8617819589859868672_n.jpg

55875651_2322719111112458_2662754005532278784_n.jpg

56320387_2324296097621426_1424563381326577664_n.jpg

56320465_10214240321183244_3069304301122748416_n.jpg

Not sure I follow, but it is interesting.
Things have come a very long way since that was posted.

Thanks for reading it and giving it a chance!
I just love all things strange and unexplained...paranormal...etc.
Psychological and spiritual knowledge and understanding have always fascinated me since I was a child.
I had many strange and unexplainable events also as a child that continuously nagged at me as a riddle to solve.
Would you like me to explain anything (if I can)?