Merkabah | Page 315 | INFJ Forum
@Kgal

These may be of interest to you, and I have more... ;)
You may want to start with the 8 Brocades as far as practicing the movements...it’s in the next post.
Though all of these are helpful imho to keep our energies from stagnating and to empower ourselves!
Something I should practice more myself!!
Enjoy!

A Qigong Master's "Demonstration Of Power”

How to Do a Tai Chi or Qigong Energy Clearing - Also Attracts Beneficial Things to You!

Qi Gong for Anxiety, Trauma release and Recovery

Creating Qi Ball - amazing energy practice of Qigong healing

Middle Dantian - amazing energy practice of Qigong healing

Sword Finger - amazing energy practice of Qigong healing

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
@Kgal

Understanding QiGong and Qi 1-3

I found these especially well done...this will give you a better understanding of the basic movements.

This one is very good.
8 Brocades Qigong Practice

This is the qigong practice of the 8 Brocades, or Baduanjin.
Regular practice is believed to improve organ function and overall wellbeing.

Qigong for Beginners

Qigong to Purge and Tonify

Qigong to Circulate Your Energy

Qigong DAILY ENERGY ROUTINE

Qi gong: Drawing Down the Heavens Tutorial

Let me know what kind of results you have...this video dig-up for you has inspired me to practice this more along with my meditation...I think this could really help decrease my pain levels significantly
when combined with my already helpful meditative practice.
Much love to you Kgal!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
It would say that it could most certainly be related.
There is good research that acupuncture works...not sure for acupressure...but it’s the same idea.
It sounds like there could be a correlation there...it would be interesting to have a survey go out to patients who have this or that finger operated on and see if there are definite correlations to certain fingers with certain feelings, emotions, or physical symptoms elsewhere in the body.
Maybe we can all sign a petition and apply for a government grant and do our own study...we probably need...at least close to $10-20 million to do it right I would say ;) ;) ;) ;):m186:
lol
Get on it....I'm in, maybe they'll give us good healthcare coverage if oir theory tests true? :hushed: lol

Reactions: Skarekrow
Surely conventional medicine is going to change at some point when the holistic person is acknowledged. It will no loner be viable or beneficial to treat everything with pills and surgery. At least I hope so. Surely research in neuroscience, genetics, etc. has to be balanced with other types or research and modalities.

Reactions: Kgal and Skarekrow
Get on it....I'm in, maybe they'll give us good healthcare coverage if oir theory tests true? :hushed: lol

(Tangent time...lol)
Yes...I like how John McCain is in the hospital for a blood clot...which supposedly is the reason that the vote on the BS “healthcare” bill was delayed.
Must be nice...bet he’s got a private room.
Wonder what his co-pay is?
Do you think he’s reached his deductible yet?
Most Americans are on the hook for 20% at least for shit like this, if not more.
Whatever they pass for healthcare legislation should also be good enough for them in Congress.
One of the House Republicans in my district took almost 8 months off because her child was born needing some serious surgeries and would have died almost for sure if she didn’t have the insurance she does.
Must be nice to be able to take that time off and not worry about going bankrupt in the process to be with your child as they fight for their lives.
She didn’t vote on the House bill....supposedly because it cuts too much from Medicaid for children.
What about the rest of the people?
Chopped liver?
I bet McCain and Herrera-Butler of whom I speak haven’t had to pay one thin dime toward the medical care that they and their families have received.
This AHCA or whatever the latest version is called will mean higher prices for all, while people have no guarantees anymore for the essential benefits, like pre-existing conditions, no lifetime limits, no dropping people for being too expensive...so Ted fucking Cruz has now added an amendment that says the insurance companies must offer at least one plan with the essential benefits intact, but otherwise can sell you a bunch of nothing for as much as they want.
Do they honestly think that those plans with the essential benefits intact will be affordable to all who need or want it?
Absolutely 100% never ever going to happen.
They will be the most expensive plans offered.
Once again, the most sick, poor, vulnerable, disabled, elderly, will get fucked over so that people who are already rich can have huge tax breaks paid retroactively from the beginning of the ACA.
If they think that this will not turn around and bite the shit out of their hand, they got a surprise in line.
Not to mention the 2018 Congressional election seats.
Are they really representing us and our interests?
All the data says - NO.
Congress votes in line with what the lobbyists want, even when something is favored/disliked by the general public.
They have no problem ignoring those who voted them into power.
Just take a look at this supposed “swamp draining”...laughable.
The public is being set up to be gouged for even more.
If the “healthcare” bill should pass....along with the “Trump” tax cuts...not to mention the destruction of the Dodd-Frank act...will insure that the middle class disappears completely and we have rich and poor with nothing in the middle.
Did you know that Congress passed a bill to make sure the American public are on the hook for another Wall St. bailout, should it happen?
Not to mention every attempt to defund the corporate watchdogs and public interest watchdogs has been pretty successful.
Okay...enough rambling...lol.
Fin.

Last edited:
Surely conventional medicine is going to change at some point when the holistic person is acknowledged. It will no loner be viable or beneficial to treat everything with pills and surgery. At least I hope so. Surely research in neuroscience, genetics, etc. has to be balanced with other types or research and modalities.

Well, yes...they are already doing things like tailoring specific drugs to your genes and that kind of stuff.
They have a cure for Hepatitis C, but here in the US a 6-8 month treatment literally costs the same amount to buy a small house.
So there are so many people out there who are needlessly suffering, damage is being done to their liver, they have the possibility to spread the disease.
What do we do here in the US?
Charge as much as inhumanly possible.
I sincerely hope that as a country....and as a people across this planet that we take the profit out of healthcare and treating the ill.
I ask those who call themselves “Christian” (because some people like to talk about how we are a “Christian” nation) how can we justify not taking care of those who need the most help?
On a basic level of the hierarchy of needs it’s right there in the base of the pyramid.
It isn’t a luxury that only some should have access to.
And when I say “access” I mean affordability.
There is absolutely no excuse for those in power who have done everything lately in their power to make healthcare so unaffordable that millions and millions of US citizens will not have access.
"Those tax cuts are ever so enticing though...and the poor people are poor because they made bad life choices...so why should I care...I worked hard my whole life, why should they get a cut of my tax money?!"
This is the ever dying last words of the Boomer generation and those who were in-between them and Gen X.
Selfish, arrogant, lacking in human compassion.

Healthcare is not a privilege.
Whomever thinks that has never experienced a real need for it.
Has never seen the life and death struggle up close and personal.
It is the right thing to do.
Sick people are not cash cows to milk for all their are worth before they die.
So sad.

Okay...enough rambling
Not rambling as far as im concerned.
Did you know that Congress passed a bill to make sure the American public are on the hook for another Wall St. bailout, should it happen?
I had not heard this! The politicians won't be satisfied until one of them rule the world while us 'classed' folk starve or die of the chickenpox. I could chime up quite a rant myself.

Watching the evening news now seasonal jobs are getting hit hard this year. I know severeal people who work seasonal and save up the money so they can pay their bills during winter months.

Living anymore has become an act of survival. I believe this is why many families are destroyed and there is no joy in peoples eyes and heart anymore. :(

Not rambling as far as im concerned.

I had not heard this! The politicians won't be satisfied until one of them rule the world while us 'classed' folk starve or die of the chickenpox. I could chime up quite a rant myself.

Watching the evening news now seasonal jobs are getting hit hard this year. I know severeal people who work seasonal and save up the money so they can pay their bills during winter months.

Living anymore has become an act of survival. I believe this is why many families are destroyed and there is no joy in peoples eyes and heart anymore. :(

The family dynamic is already changing...many Millennials are still living at home, or are in some kind of living situation that is less than solo.
But I think that this is how most of the world functions besides the US....where the Grandparents live at home until they die, then the Son or Daughter will live at home with Mom and Dad and the cycle continues.
We’ve had it really good here for a good while we had nearly free higher education, single income households, pensions/retirements, then what happened?
People got greedy...and have destroyed almost every good part of the New Deal that they so enjoyed and took advantage of growing up only to now gouge their children and grandchildren...though, I doubt sociopaths care too much about who is hurt, so long as they make more money they can hoard and do absolutely nothing with but let it collect dust.
Imho we will see more and more multigenerational families in the US in the next few decades...unless there is some kind of huge shift in wealth, which is unlikely, but we could see a partial shift in that realm.
Just guessing.

Reactions: Tin Man
Just guessing.
However, your points are valid, regardless of you feeling like you are guessing.

I'm going to make a giant leap here, but, its my belief that you are quietly right. There are many multigenerationals in my neighborhood. Even those families that work at Lockeed Martin here are living on properties shared with children and grandchildren. Lockeed is one of the highest local paying corps in this area. They have it good right now, but, wiyhout a recent coup of a foreign contract, they would be laid off like many around the country. With the current trend going backward industrially, who knows what will happen.

There was a wise soul once said, "we can't go back and change the past, only move forward with the knowledge of what didn't work". Similarly as when Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young journalist for the local paper after 22 attempts he successfully made the lightbulb. He was asked, how did he feel after all the failed attempts at making the lightbulb, (see the pessimism in the question?), Mr. Edison replied that he had not failed at anything, he had merely found 22 ways NOT to make a light bulb.

This type of thinking needs to be brought back to present life. We all know what doesn't work in healthcare, education, employment, etc. We need to find what does work and build on it. But, ththat st is too simple a solution. That would mean taking the greed and materialism out of society. That would mean not getting rich from profit made in high healthcare costs, high tuition payments, and scalped living wages. That would mean more big picture ideas (not ideals) of becoming a more collective society and getting away from the me-me-me ideal. The Manifest Destiny idea (Dr. Dyer, rest his soul) only capitalizes on capitalism and it was taught profusely to many college students. "Get what you think you deserve, before someone else does".

I'm certian that when our forefathers wrote the constitution they did not mean to imply that the new America, which was open to all possibilities and opportunities, was to be used by people who used the meek, poor, ill and downtrodded as stairs to their sucess, stomping all the way. Wasn't that what the early settlers were trying to escape originally? (serfdom? The rich getting richer while the poor worked an early grave?)

Then we have the theory that America was first settled by theives, scallywags and pirates. Of which our current politicians are decended from too. Their inherent greedy nature will indeed bring them to ruin. While the decendents of those who believed in a liberated America will rebuild what they, in the end destroy. However, the question remains in how many generations will it come to pass?

The countries founders knew that it would be a bust in the end. This is why they wrote it in the constitution that it could not be changed, only amended as future life dictated.

So here's my theory, the politicians and lawyers find a way to crack open our constitution on a daily basis to rewrite it through ammedments to suit their agenda. And, they will starve, as well as inadvertently kill off, those who oppose their dreams of riches and power, while getting the rest of the population backed into a corner with no option but to go along with them as a means of survival. Those that are like them, in greed and power hungry (sociopaths), will be like dogs at the gate, waiting to do their bidding. While good folk go to the grave sick, tired and hungry.

Gradually working my way through this thread. Lots of interesting reading. Some is well thought out and parts make no sense. I'm sure answers will come in due time as I've processed more content and the unconscious can bubble up more meaning.

With that said I'd like to propose a hypothesis that I've been contemplating for a good deal of time (prior to even being at this forum). Hope you find it enlightening or at the very least entertaining. Chew it up, swallow or spit. Your choice.

What if the soul is traveling backwards in time. That when the universe came into existence (possibly Big Bang or other violent event, all souls were ejected to the farthest parts of the potential universe. That each soul would inhabit a living entity and experience life in the now (backwards) just like the physical body experiences it now moving forward (in time). Our physical body (and mind) could start to gain future insight the more it came in touch with the soul and thereby explain many bizarre phenomenon. It would also explain many concepts at the quantum level.

So, why would this be the case? Perhaps there was a spiritual conflict in the heavens / ether / higher dimension, that gave rise to this expulsion (for lack of a better word). And the process by which every soul is involved is one to return back to the source from which it came. A billion or trillion year gauntlet used to give insight; starting with the most advanced technology and potential destruction and finishing with the simplest and less destructive. Perhaps it would give the soul a perspective of what selfishness evolves to and what might have been the actual reason for the initial explosion / expulsion.

AND if the lesson is not learned in that billion / trillion year gauntlet then perhaps another expulsion will occur until it is.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow

1.5 Hz - Healing, Endorphines, Anxiety, Arthritis, Melatonin

It is heck out of difficult to help you with arthritis, Skare. None of the videos of binaural beats that I posted seemed to appeal to you.

I found something called isochronic tones which is more powerful. Is that better, do 'ya' think? See the description below.

"Isochronic tones work by emitting sound at regular intervals. This excites the thalamus and causes the brain to duplicate the frequency of the Isochronic tones, changing its thought patterns."

"Isochronic tones are regular beats of a single tone used for brainwave entrainment. Similar to monaural beats, the interference pattern that produces the beat is outside the brain so headphones are not required for entrainment to be effective. They differ from monaural beats, which are constant sine wave pulses rather than entirely separate pulses of a single tone. As the contrast between noise and silence is more pronounced than the constant pulses of monaural beats, the stimuli is stronger and has a greater effect on brain entrainment."

"Binaural beats are not very noticeable because the modulation depth (the difference between loud and quiet) is 3 db, a two-to-one ratio. (Isochronic tones and mono beats easily have 50 db difference between loud and quiet, which is a 100,000-to-1 ratio). This means that binaural beats are unlikely to produce any significant entrainment because they don’t activate the thalamus. But they do have some hypnotic and relaxing effect by way of dissociation. You have to use headphones when listening to Binaural Beats, because the entrainment occurs by a third tone, that is created by 2 different frequencies, one in the left ear and the second in the right ear."

"If you are looking for the most effective type of brainwave entrainment, Isochronic tones are the way to go. Isochronic Tones also use equal intensity tones, but the pulse speed is greater, causing the brain to synchronize with the rhythm. In 1999, Thomas Budzynski Ph.D. published a case in the Journal of Neurotherapy which showed that a group of 8 college students increased their GPA with the use of audio brainwave stimulation, and their GPA continued to increase even after the brainwave entrainment was finished."

https://isochronichtones.blogspot.se/2013/01/

It is heck out of difficult to help you with arthritis, Skare. None of the videos of binaural beats that I posted seemed to appeal to you.

I found something called isochronic tones which is more powerful. Is that better, do 'ya' think? See the description below.

"Isochronic tones work by emitting sound at regular intervals. This excites the thalamus and causes the brain to duplicate the frequency of the Isochronic tones, changing its thought patterns."

"Isochronic tones are regular beats of a single tone used for brainwave entrainment. Similar to monaural beats, the interference pattern that produces the beat is outside the brain so headphones are not required for entrainment to be effective. They differ from monaural beats, which are constant sine wave pulses rather than entirely separate pulses of a single tone. As the contrast between noise and silence is more pronounced than the constant pulses of monaural beats, the stimuli is stronger and has a greater effect on brain entrainment."

"Binaural beats are not very noticeable because the modulation depth (the difference between loud and quiet) is 3 db, a two-to-one ratio. (Isochronic tones and mono beats easily have 50 db difference between loud and quiet, which is a 100,000-to-1 ratio). This means that binaural beats are unlikely to produce any significant entrainment because they don’t activate the thalamus. But they do have some hypnotic and relaxing effect by way of dissociation. You have to use headphones when listening to Binaural Beats, because the entrainment occurs by a third tone, that is created by 2 different frequencies, one in the left ear and the second in the right ear."

"If you are looking for the most effective type of brainwave entrainment, Isochronic tones are the way to go. Isochronic Tones also use equal intensity tones, but the pulse speed is greater, causing the brain to synchronize with the rhythm. In 1999, Thomas Budzynski Ph.D. published a case in the Journal of Neurotherapy which showed that a group of 8 college students increased their GPA with the use of audio brainwave stimulation, and their GPA continued to increase even after the brainwave entrainment was finished."

I use the SleepStream 2 app on my phone. It has binaural and isochronic for nearly every need you would have. It also has overlay sounds that can be used / chosen (rain is good for night). I especially like the lucid tones as it helps with dreaming states.

Real or not?

19642405_10154460267707191_2074880510535501981_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Too much booze. That is why it fell.​

This catches me right in the think pan. Back in May I had surgery to correct my left middle finger. It is healing quite nicely, yet, I need 12 weeks of physicsl theraphy. While it was "cut" and healing I have experienced eye/vision problems, fatigue, migraine, frontal headaches, and aggitation. Sonce it's healed, I haven't been agitated or angry, more mello thsn normal self and rather precise in decision-making. I wonder if there is a connection to the surgery.

During PT, the fella massages my finger and pad on my hand with heat cream. I'll admit, it feels quite nice **blushes**. After 15 minutes of the massage I'm to do 6 reps of 5 types of movement among other motor skill exercises...all I really want to do is curl up in his corner on the carpet and have a nap. :p

That was a happy treatment experience that you had. :D

When I saw that you quoted 'middle finger', my initial reaction was that you were having a temper tantrum.

giphy.gif

That was a happy treatment experience that you had. :D

When I saw that you quoted 'middle finger', my initial reaction was that you were having a temper tantrum.

giphy.gif
LMAO, and just what would give you the impression Im prone to temper tantrums?
giphy.gif

However, your points are valid, regardless of you feeling like you are guessing.

I'm going to make a giant leap here, but, its my belief that you are quietly right. There are many multigenerationals in my neighborhood. Even those families that work at Lockeed Martin here are living on properties shared with children and grandchildren. Lockeed is one of the highest local paying corps in this area. They have it good right now, but, wiyhout a recent coup of a foreign contract, they would be laid off like many around the country. With the current trend going backward industrially, who knows what will happen.

There was a wise soul once said, "we can't go back and change the past, only move forward with the knowledge of what didn't work". Similarly as when Thomas Edison was interviewed by a young journalist for the local paper after 22 attempts he successfully made the lightbulb. He was asked, how did he feel after all the failed attempts at making the lightbulb, (see the pessimism in the question?), Mr. Edison replied that he had not failed at anything, he had merely found 22 ways NOT to make a light bulb.

This type of thinking needs to be brought back to present life. We all know what doesn't work in healthcare, education, employment, etc. We need to find what does work and build on it. But, ththat st is too simple a solution. That would mean taking the greed and materialism out of society. That would mean not getting rich from profit made in high healthcare costs, high tuition payments, and scalped living wages. That would mean more big picture ideas (not ideals) of becoming a more collective society and getting away from the me-me-me ideal. The Manifest Destiny idea (Dr. Dyer, rest his soul) only capitalizes on capitalism and it was taught profusely to many college students. "Get what you think you deserve, before someone else does".

I'm certian that when our forefathers wrote the constitution they did not mean to imply that the new America, which was open to all possibilities and opportunities, was to be used by people who used the meek, poor, ill and downtrodded as stairs to their sucess, stomping all the way. Wasn't that what the early settlers were trying to escape originally? (serfdom? The rich getting richer while the poor worked an early grave?)

Then we have the theory that America was first settled by theives, scallywags and pirates. Of which our current politicians are decended from too. Their inherent greedy nature will indeed bring them to ruin. While the decendents of those who believed in a liberated America will rebuild what they, in the end destroy. However, the question remains in how many generations will it come to pass?

The countries founders knew that it would be a bust in the end. This is why they wrote it in the constitution that it could not be changed, only amended as future life dictated.

So here's my theory, the politicians and lawyers find a way to crack open our constitution on a daily basis to rewrite it through ammedments to suit their agenda. And, they will starve, as well as inadvertently kill off, those who oppose their dreams of riches and power, while getting the rest of the population backed into a corner with no option but to go along with them as a means of survival. Those that are like them, in greed and power hungry (sociopaths), will be like dogs at the gate, waiting to do their bidding. While good folk go to the grave sick, tired and hungry.

Gradually working my way through this thread. Lots of interesting reading. Some is well thought out and parts make no sense. I'm sure answers will come in due time as I've processed more content and the unconscious can bubble up more meaning.

With that said I'd like to propose a hypothesis that I've been contemplating for a good deal of time (prior to even being at this forum). Hope you find it enlightening or at the very least entertaining. Chew it up, swallow or spit. Your choice.

What if the soul is traveling backwards in time. That when the universe came into existence (possibly Big Bang or other violent event, all souls were ejected to the farthest parts of the potential universe. That each soul would inhabit a living entity and experience life in the now (backwards) just like the physical body experiences it now moving forward (in time). Our physical body (and mind) could start to gain future insight the more it came in touch with the soul and thereby explain many bizarre phenomenon. It would also explain many concepts at the quantum level.

So, why would this be the case? Perhaps there was a spiritual conflict in the heavens / ether / higher dimension, that gave rise to this expulsion (for lack of a better word). And the process by which every soul is involved is one to return back to the source from which it came. A billion or trillion year gauntlet used to give insight; starting with the most advanced technology and potential destruction and finishing with the simplest and less destructive. Perhaps it would give the soul a perspective of what selfishness evolves to and what might have been the actual reason for the initial explosion / expulsion.

AND if the lesson is not learned in that billion / trillion year gauntlet then perhaps another expulsion will occur until it is.

I will give you all more detailed answers, don’t think I am brushing you off!
Thank you for writing...I NEED to meditate right now though or it will be an issue I feel.
Talk with you all very soon and much love!

I will give you all more detailed answers, don’t think I am brushing you off!
Thank you for writing...I NEED to meditate right now though or it will be an issue I feel.
Talk with you all very soon and much love!

giphy.gif

No the scientists do not think there was nothing before the “Big Bang”...
There are many theories out there like this - http://discovermagazine.com/2013/september/13-starting-point#.UuR3XGatuLI
Or this - http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/before-big-bang.htm
or many, many others...but scientists generally agree that there was something there first.

Perhaps there was "something", in the ether that we simply can not yet observe or understand. Maybe, in nothing, there is actually something.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Ok, saw this way back in the thread (reference below) and couldn't help bringing it out because of a MP Life of Brian quote.

BTW, nice way to put it @Skarekrow

AC7D5F8B-F03C-4EB3-9728-AD5416D308C4-1358-000002209C8099E5.jpeg

This is also for @sprinkles (don’t respond if you don’t want to, I’m not here to aggravate you), @say what, @Jacobi, @efromm, @charlene, @Shaqie, @Kgal, @muir, and once again anyone else I seem to miss.

My response yesterday was not because I was angry...nor do I feel that anyone here is attacking my personal beliefs...in fact, I posted that because I really feel that a brick has been knocked out of the wall that separates me from reaching some semblance of faith....and this is of course personal to me, I wouldn’t expect any of you to believe what I believe.
That has sort of opened my eyes about how I’ve gone about certain things...it just never really made sense to me before, and perhaps you won’t understand what I am saying now...but I bet most of you will.

Like I was saying before...the need to argue about who is right and who is wrong in regards to things that can not be proven with the science of today, possibly not ever....is frustrating me...is turning me off to my own thread.
Some of the things people argue about not necessary in this thread but in the forum at large are just back and forth, round and round, until someone gets their feelings hurt usually.
I have been most guilty of this on more than one occasion. And I cannot say that I never will have a heavy debate with someone on the forum...sometimes it’s through debating like that that we find a new perspective on things...are asked questions that make you stop and go “You know...I don’t know.”.
It just seems to me that everyone gets too hung up on being the one that has to be right....that we are so scared to just say to them and ourselves that we don’t know. For some here, being the one who is wrong you would think is the end of their world...lol.
I don’t wish to be the one arguing in cyclical ways....”There is a God!” here’s why “There is no God” here’s why...back and forth...no one can win such an argument...or the one LucyJr is referring to “Was there something before the “Big Bang” if there ever was such a thing as the “Big Bang” too?”
How could anyone possibly win such an argument or even a light-hearted debate on such a thing as that? What we have to go from are either scientific theories that we have no way to prove and are constantly changing, or we have religious texts that cannot be proven either.
I have found some semblance of faith in myself....not faith in a certain deity or religious order....but the realization that no matter what I believe...even if I were a genius like Hawking or Einstein - I would still be inherently wrong.
There is no perfect answer out there, it took me a long time to really grasp what that really entailed.
If you study the Bible...that is a wonderful thing, there are some beautiful stories and morally idealistic ways to live your life in there...but it isn’t what I believe in my heart to be 100% true....and that should be fine with you the reader of this...that doesn’t mean you have to save my soul by convincing me otherwise - because like I said before, the more aggressive someone gets in their debating of someone the less that person is inclined to believe you...even if it’s factual evidence...no one likes to be wrong...no one wants to lose the debate...and so no one wins (literally and figuratively).
I have lost my desire to argue...that doesn’t mean that I have shut myself off from new ideas, or thoughts on an old one...but these huge semantical debates that go on in here really just upset people and then they shut themselves off to what my be something of huge importance.
It’s like arguing if green is better than blue...
I want us all to present ideas, thoughts, innovations, feelings, stories, in regards to this thread...to be discussed....talked about...questioned in a non-“I’ve gotta be the right one.” kind of way.
Because you are not right.....and I am for sure not right (in many regards lololol)...no one on earth is right....no one has it figured out, not even the super geniuses who work in science labs....nor does the Pope...or any other religious person alive today...we are all wrong.
So who am I to tell you it IS this way because science has this theory....and who are you to tell me vice versa?
By really realizing my fallibility, by not having to be right, I have in turn found the thinnest thread of faith....because really, in the long run, it doesn’t matter what you believe...we will all reach our deaths and see for ourselves.
Let’s share our ideas constructively...without arguing about what shade of blue the sky is.
Please.

Reactions: Wyote

I can’t say that I couldn’t easily see your scenario playing out...and that sucks.
We have some that say that the Constitution cannot and should not be changed or amended....then we have people who view the Constitution as a “living document” that should be changed and amended to keep up with changing times and societies.
I think somewhere in-between is probably where we should be...it should be changed to keep up, but it should be done so in a conservative manner (not the political ideology).

Yeah...I think it’s going to take things getting worse before people fight to make things better.
We already see how much apathy and flat out ignorance that seems to exist in this country.
Hell, Conservatives have been demonizing higher education, i.e. college, because they think they are liberal brainwashing stations.
No...it’s just the more you learn about the real world and reality, the less conservative ideology makes sense.
I’m not here to talk shit though.
You can believe anything you want, as can anyone else.

It just astounds me how both uninformed and misinformed some people are...they are voting against their own self-interests.
And they happily do it because they are flat out lied to by our very own President and his minions on a daily basis.
First there was no Russian meeting...then there was just 3 people there....then 4....then 6...now maybe 8 people?
And you have folks here still saying that it’s all fake news....wow, just wow...open your eyes...no wonder crap like the Thigh-master and Pet Rocks sold like wildfire in the US.
And people choose to be uninformed which is the most aggravating of all...the apathy makes me want to smack someone upside their head.
You can be apathetic about your own life and the lives of your friends and family, but don’t be apathetic about those who will run our country, those who make huge international decisions as well as local decisions such as this “healthcare” BS bill...what kind of “healthcare” bill actually makes our healthcare more expensive, and causes tens of millions of people...the sick, the ill, the disabled, the elderly...to lose coverage and I guess just die off...idk.
Disgusting.
As someone who has dedicated my own life to helping those in the medical field, I find the whole idea of yanking away people’s healthcare or pricing them out of the market, or bringing back pre-existing conditions and other such things...like paying more for being a woman, ugh...I find the whole thing inhuman, inhumane, disgusting greediness that cares not at all who dies so that the rich can get giant fucking tax breaks on their stock investments.
The next “terrorist” attack or attempted assassination is not going to be Muslim extremists who snuck in through our boarder with Mexico (that would totally be stopped with a wall...lol), it’s going to be someone who is dying of cancer and has nothing else to live for when they lose their coverage.
It will be the Father of some poor child who is suffering or has died because of the lack of medical care they couldn't afford.
Now they are talking about repealing the ACA without replacing it?
While the whole time they pass amendments that throw wrenches in key provisions of the ACA that are the only things still making it stable and work, which it was doing...prices we actually starting to drop...but now it’s up in the air now...no one knows....this makes for unstable markets and higher prices as a result.
Just simple stupidity.
Economics 101 shit.
Ugh.

Last edited: