Merkabah | Page 317 | INFJ Forum
20140170_1794898244135346_3073194223464429724_n.jpg

20046727_1794396690852168_7778317385053990219_n.jpg

19990275_1793401810951656_5096991691740102412_n.jpg

19961669_1792410224384148_8174788823466630807_n.jpg

20031705_1792330611058776_3425361430090216126_n.jpg

When you smile; the whole world smiles at you.

And you can palpably feel the change of energy when you go from running a sad thought to thinking a happy one.

Suddenly the non-physical space feels easier, smoother, and lighter when our thoughts grow more and more positive.

So shift in the direction that is relevant for you.​

20140170_1794898244135346_3073194223464429724_n.jpg

20046727_1794396690852168_7778317385053990219_n.jpg

20031705_1792330611058776_3425361430090216126_n.jpg

When you smile; the whole world smiles at you.

And you can palpably feel the change of energy when you go from running a sad thought to thinking a happy one.

Suddenly the non-physical space feels easier, smoother, and lighter when our thoughts grow more and more positive.

So shift in the direction that is relevant for you.​

Boy did I need to see this today. Especially the Cheshire Cat. Heh...
Thank you.

Food for Thought: Glyphosphate Poisoning vs. Gluten Intolerance

for my senior thesis in my undergrad, I actually wrote about Gluten Intolerance...and why some are born with it (part of it has to do with FoxP3 expression gradient which can cause intestinal epithelial sensitivity to various grains and rice and oatmeal and such) , but this mutation isn't THAT common. Nope only like 10-15% max are said to have been born with this issue.

On the other hand, I've had friends and peers tell me that removing gluten from the diet has been good for behavioral issues, and I've always thought that it had to do with a nerve feedback disruption back to the brain caused by "unhappy" guy flora, and this article actually proposes that Gluten Intolerance is only the symptom in most people, and that the actual culprit is Glyphosphate poisoning, which disrupts a key pathway for bacteria in the gut. Read on to find out more and let me know your thoughts.

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/glyphosate-poisoning/

This Article has arisen my skepticism especially from learning about how UV light can cause DNA damage...and seeing how rapidly my peers that don't use sun protection have aged. On the flip side, a lot of us are calcium deficient and I want to say that it has to do with Vitamin D deficiency...And one of the quickest means of obtaining Vitamin D is absorption of it through the skin from *direct* sunlight. There needs to be a happy medium here.

I think we need more studies.

http://realfarmacy.com/scientists-blow-the-lid-on-cancer-sunscreen-myth/

Reactions: Skarekrow

I know Osho has had a great following and I think probably did a lot of notable things. I was surprised to find this book, 'My life in Orange' about a child that grew up in the cult, when his mother packed up and they went to live in the community under him. It's a really good book. Probably he started of well, but ended a despot.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/My-Life-Orange-Growing-Guru/015603106X

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow

Someone recommended this documentary to me. I thought you might like to have it on here.
It starts of quite scientifically but then gets to talk about the wave as a process, (and not an object) and then links this to other universal rhythms. Lol, I think this friend is an INTJ, she gets so excited about this stuff. I have to admit I lost interest before the end. I'm not really selling it am I?!

Last edited:

I know Osho has had a great following and I think probably did a lot of notable things. I was surprised to find this book, 'My life in Orange' about a child that grew up in the cult, when his mother packed up and they went to live in the community under him. It's a really good book. Probably he started of well, but ended a despot.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/My-Life-Orange-Growing-Guru/015603106X
The quote has been my experience of this life thus far. It turns out everyone is right....for them...and pretty much only for them. My stuff is true for me....and I don't expect anyone else's stuff to exactly match mine. I turns out we are unique...

Osho didn't fail. The label of Despot comes from a group of people who needed a god to put their power(faith) in. Osho is a human like the rest of us. He's not a despot. He's a mirror - a teacher - a catalyst to show others their NEED ....based upon their FEARs....within them. It's up to his followers to decide how to benefit or not benefit from his offering.
This is where humanity has gotten bound down time and time again. Humans have given away their own intuition and reasoning power to another Being time and time again over the ages even while the original teachings said no such ideas. Then they turned them in to religions.
...and the lessons become harsher.... such as finding out your Guru has flaws and is a pedophile (Catholic priests).
Humans are now in the process of learning how to take their power back into themselves and assuming full responsibility for their actions. This shift in the State of Being for humanity requires a shift from pointing blame at others to looking at themselves.
Humans are Sovereign Beings.
Up until 2012 it has been easier to blame the Catalyst and curl up and whimper on the couch. Now that the energetic fields we live in are changing... people are becoming very very uncomfortable within themselves and lashing out in their fear.
Power corrupts.
...and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.
This is true when it's given to another and is represented these days as Abuse.
Humanity is coming face to face with our uncomfortable-ness....and saying No More. :D
I say let's pick what we like from old Osho and let go of the rest..... ;) Don't give your power away.:innocent:

The quote has been my experience of this life thus far. It turns out everyone is right....for them...and pretty much only for them. My stuff is true for me....and I don't expect anyone else's stuff to exactly match mine. I turns out we are unique...

Osho didn't fail. The label of Despot comes from a group of people who needed a god to put their power(faith) in. Osho is a human like the rest of us. He's not a despot. He's a mirror - a teacher - a catalyst to show others their NEED ....based upon their FEARs....within them. It's up to his followers to decide how to benefit or not benefit from his offering.
This is where humanity has gotten bound down time and time again. Humans have given away their own intuition and reasoning power to another Being time and time again over the ages even while the original teachings said no such ideas. Then they turned them in to religions.
...and the lessons become harsher.... such as finding out your Guru has flaws and is a pedophile (Catholic priests).
Humans are now in the process of learning how to take their power back into themselves and assuming full responsibility for their actions. This shift in the State of Being for humanity requires a shift from pointing blame at others to looking at themselves.
Humans are Sovereign Beings.
Up until 2012 it has been easier to blame the Catalyst and curl up and whimper on the couch. Now that the energetic fields we live in are changing... people are becoming very very uncomfortable within themselves and lashing out in their fear.
Power corrupts.
...and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.
This is true when it's given to another and is represented these days as Abuse.
Humanity is coming face to face with our uncomfortable-ness....and saying No More. :D
I say let's pick what we like from old Osho and let go of the rest..... ;) Don't give your power away.:innocent:

Among other things he widely encouraged sex with children in his cult. It says it in the book and I believe the author. I don't discredit what you say but my opinion has been affected by reading the book, which I have no reason to disbelieve. I'm not an expert on him maybe you know more than I do but I couldn't see him in the same way afterwards.

It's still a great quote though, and I think he has written some great stuff. One of my close friends is quite into him. She didn't want to know about the book so I didn't force it on her.

Last edited:
Among other things he widely encouraged sex with children in his cult. It says it in the book and I believe the author. I don't discredit what you say but my opinion has been affected by reading the book, which I have no reason to disbelieve. I'm not an expert on him maybe you know more than I do but I couldn't see him in the same way afterwards.

Oh I don't doubt the validity at all.... and the fact you don't see him in the same way is proving my point. He served a purpose for you and your evolution. :D I think that's cool!

Oh I don't doubt the validity at all.... and the fact you don't see him in the same way is proving my point. He served a purpose for you and your evolution. :D I think that's cool!

Yes, I didn't need to read the book to feel appalled by some the things it mentioned. It was though a fascinating insight into how spiritual teachings can, ultimately become quite impersonal, abusive and cold. I mean he was quite credible all the while, but in the book things get weirder and weirder. I don't know how someone grows up out of that. After reading it I thought, 'well I thought my childhood was weird' lol! It taught me appreciation for not having to go through some similar hell. Also that wisdom without compassion ultimately can lack heart. I find weird life stories like this fascinating and I think there is something to learn from them. Mainly through what they tell you about human experience and how people perceive things and cope in adversity. Also about the particular sphere they're describing (life in this particular spiritual cult).

Is this what you are saying about evolution and false gurus; basically that we should not to be taken in by them, and need to learn to think for ourselves- not seeking 'the guru', that that's the learning? Or more to the point, there is no such thing as a guru, we are the ones who find out for ourselves, we all have that ability and inner knowing. if so I agree. I think it's wrong to rely too much on others for answers, but at the same time I'm eager and willing to learn what I can from a variety of sources, without loosing myself to an outside source so to speak. I think for me it's important to not be arrogant and closed to ideas, but also important not to loose your own central axis that makes sense of it all. Otherwise we are just like sheep, that's my take on it. :smile:. Forgive me if I'm not understanding your point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Yes, I didn't need to read the book to feel appalled by some the things it mentioned. It was though a fascinating insight into how spiritual teachings can, ultimately become quite impersonal, abusive and cold. I mean he was quite credible all the while, but in the book things get weirder and weirder. I don't know how someone grows up out of that. After reading it I thought, 'well I thought my childhood was weird' lol! It taught me appreciation for not having to go through some similar hell. Also that wisdom without compassion ultimately can lack heart. I find weird life stories like this fascinating and I think there is something to learn from them. Mainly through what they tell you about human experience and how people perceive things and cope in adversity. Also about the particular sphere they're describing (life in this particular spiritual cult).

Is this what you are saying about evolution and false gurus; basically that we should not to be taken in by them, and need to learn to think for ourselves- not seeking 'the guru', that that's the learning? Or more to the point, there is no such thing as a guru, we are the ones who find out for ourselves, we all have that ability and inner knowing. if so I agree. I think it's wrong to rely too much on others for answers, but at the same time I'm eager and willing to learn what I can from a variety of sources, without loosing myself to an outside source so to speak. I think for me it's important to not be arrogant and closed to ideas, but also important not to loose your own central access that makes sense of it all. Otherwise we are just like sheep, that's my take on it. :smile:

I agree with you, and I also agree with @Kgal at the same time...which is what I think you are really saying anyhow in this last post?
I have not read into that aspect of Osho, I wouldn’t doubt that he did those things either like Kgal suggests.
Thanks for offering your input and insight...it’s always much appreciated!

I feel the same way I think...we all ultimately have to be our own gurus if we are to move past anything more than sheep, like you say.
Still, you can pluck knowledge from many sources...I remember I read the autobiography of Charles Manson...and he really works hard to manipulate the reader into seeing him as a victim...a victim of circumstance, a victim of society, a victim of poverty, a lost childhood...all he really wanted to be was Superman when he was a kid...until the other kids told him he would never be Superman...so he set that child’s tricycle of fire.
See...as much as he tries to get you on his side, you can still see that there is something innately wrong with his thinking process.
At the same time though, he was the very picture of the narcissistic, charismatic sociopath who became a guru to quite a few young and impressionable minds to the point that they willingly murdered in his name and then skipped off to prison still under his spell.
When taken to extremes, terrible things can take place even when people have the best intentions...I sometimes feel like I grew up in a sort of cult like environment being in the Mormon church....I mean, kids at school would ask me if I was and then would make fun...but I didn’t really know why, nor did I care to ask my Mom and Dad.
I think...like the Bible, even something like the Book of Mormon has text that is worthwhile to read and ponder...even as I look at how unlikely it is to be any sort of real translation....and even as I know of the atrocities that J. Smith and Brigham Young committed against the native americans, how they went out of their way to exclude african americans, how even today they are the biggest anti-LGBQT advocates in the US...I cannot say there is nothing of worth there.

It changes my opinion of Osho, but not my opinion of the quote.
If anything it makes me think of it from other perspectives that I wouldn’t have before.
Thanks!

Yes it's still a good quote.

@Sandie33

Some more videos as promised...

The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence

We have been brought up to believe that the mind is located inside the head.
But there are good reasons for thinking that this view is too limited.

Recent experimental results show that people can influence others at a distance just by looking at them,
even if they look from behind and if all sensory clues are eliminated.

And people's intentions can be detected by animals from miles away.
The commonest kind of non-local interaction mental influence occurs in connection with telephone calls, where most people have had the experience of thinking of someone shortly before they ring.

Controlled, randomized tests on telephone telepathy have given highly significant positive results.
Research techniques have now been automated and experiments on telepathy are now being conducted through the internet and cell phones,
enabling widespread participation.

Speaker: Rupert Sheldrake
Rupert Sheldrake, Ph.D. is a biologist and author of more than 75 technical papers and ten books, the most recent being The Sense of Being Stared At. He studied at Cambridge and Harvard Universities, was a Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge and a Research Fellow of the Royal Society. He is currently Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, funded from Trinity College Cambridge.

Larry Dossey at Brother, Can You Spare a Paradigm?

Originally conceived under a TEDx West Hollywood license as inspiration to change our fundamental value system to where mutual concern, as one humanity becomes our new worldview, a daylong program ultimately was presented under the auspice of Suzanne Taylor's Mighty Companions non-profit foundation. If you like what you see, please give it a shout- out and tell Chris@TED.com so there is some public outcry about TED's last minute license cancellation for her uplifting program.

Larry Dossey, MD, is an internal medicine physician, former Chief of Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital, and former co-chairman of the Panel on Mind/Body Interventions, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health.

He is executive editor of the peer-reviewed journal, Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing.
He is the author of twelve books, which have been translated into twenty languages, on the role of consciousness and spirituality in health.

His forthcoming book is "One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters.”
He lectures around the world. Website: www.dosseydossey.com/larry/default.html

This is the statement issued by Dr. Dossey after TED raised eyebrows about his science legitimacy:

I can add my name to those of Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Hancock as speakers who find themselves in TEDx's crosshairs.

I was scheduled to speak at the West Hollywood event.
But my scientific credibility was questioned by TED's science advisory board in their decision to withdraw support and revoke the license of TEDxWestHollywood.

I've lectured at dozens of top-tier medical schools and hospitals all over the U.S. for two decades.
Although my colleagues don't always agree with my points of view, this is the first time my scientific credibility has ever been questioned.

My TEDx talk would have dealt with the correlations between spirituality, health, and longevity, for which there is immense evidence; and recent experimental findings that point toward a nonlocal view of consciousness for which, again, there is strong and abundant support.

In view of our lack of understanding of the origins and destiny of consciousness, and considering the demographics of the TEDx followers, I thought this information would have been of considerable interest.

As a board-certified physician of internal medicine, former chief of staff of a major hospital, author of twelve books and scores of papers on these subjects published in peer-reviewed journals, a recipient of many awards, a frequent lecturer at medical schools and hospitals, and executive editor of the peer-reviewed journal, Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing, I'd be interested in knowing from TED where I came up short.

"A clash of doctrines is not a disaster, it is an opportunity," Whitehead said. It should not be a reason for censorship.

Rupert Sheldrake: the Evolution of Telepathy

The Perrott-Warrick Lecture by Dr. Rupert Sheldrake (February 9th. 2011),
in which were described phenomena indicative of the existence of telepathy in both animals and human beings.

Abstract:
Field observations have suggested that wolves and other wild animals may communicate telepathically over many miles, and surveys have shown that about 50% of dog owners and about 30% of cat owners believe that their pets may respond to their thoughts or silent commands.

Among humans, apparent telepathy is most commonly reported between members of families and between close friends and colleagues.
Experimental investigations of telepathy in animals and people suggest that telepathy may be a natural means of communication between members of animal and human groups.

Human telepathy is still evolving in the context of modern technologies, including the internet, emails, SMS messages and telephones.
Dr. Sheldrake will show how anyone can explore their own abilities in automated telepathy tests using mobile phones.

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: Wyote
Thank you @Skarekrow . As always you've provided supplement for my brain to chew on :p I'll have a look and share my thoughts.

Again, I appreciate all of your efforts. Hoping you are all are well on your side of the globe.
<3 Have a splendid day :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A note on "seeing" Auras...this is about as close as it gets to explaining what is seen.
http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/seven-layers-of-the-aura/
Many times when there is fear, illness or pain a muddied space can be seen/felt in the layers. Like taking different color paint and mixing them all together to get a muddy-brown color. I've found many think their personal aura is made up of one solid color, it's not the case, rather its milticolored. Though it may be one color dominant, it's not one color alone.

This is a fair assumption regarding Auras. "Seeing" Auras are part of artistic license O believe, :p

Hi @Skarekrow

Wanted to say thank you for the videos.
This was very understandable. (Well worth the duplicate.

I have to pause to wonder though, if the acceptability of the things around us, as well as ourselves, having currents of consciousness, electricity and the top-down & and upward sprial is gaining more support from the scientific community because of the new generations following it much more closely than previous generations have, and thus it is getting the attention it deserves for manifestation ??
Aka, concentrated intent.
Just a thought,
Take care. <3

Hi @Skarekrow

Wanted to say thank you for the videos.
This was very understandable. (Well worth the duplicate.

I have to pause to wonder though, if the acceptability of the things around us, as well as ourselves, having currents of consciousness, electricity and the top-down & and upward sprial is gaining more support from the scientific community because of the new generations following it much more closely than previous generations have, and thus it is getting the attention it deserves for manifestation ??
Aka, concentrated intent.
Just a thought,
Take care. <3

I believe so.
We have a general falling out of organized religion with the younger generations, but not necessarily a loss of desire to find something that satiates the need for the spiritual...it seems as if that is ever growing.
I know that the ghost shows on TV are mostly just good entertainment...sometimes bad entertainment, lol....but also such shows wouldn’t have been so popular if the general consensus of interest isn’t changing also.
We have more programs about such things flooding the airwaves...but there are real scientific groups and Universities across the globe that are still studying such things, and there are new reports and findings all the time...I try to stay up to date here on the thread...it seems with renewed interest though in the public sphere.
I mean...just look at the hit numbers for this thread...I can’t take all the credit for that...it is because people are seeking out such topics and things imho.
IDK..what do you think?

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
@LittleLissa

I don’t want you to think that I was being dismissive of your commentary regarding Osho.
I have certainly taken it into consideration and will probably not post anything by him if I can help it.
Not sure how I came off in my last post about it, but I thank you again for the insight!
Much love!

what do you think?
I would agree that your choice of content here in the thread keeps many coming back for more.

Though I cant speak for others, my primary issue was "what's it called"? lol. Not knowing new or current terminologies for things like quantum intuition, wave theory, merkabahs, auras, clairasentiences, telepthy, kenetics, energy grids, etc., some folks who are unaware, yet feel or experience things, have no where to look for valid information because they don't have a way to label their experiences.

Your thread has been beneficial to me because one topic feeds into others and so forth. The amazing part to me is I grew up with a lot of neighborhood Stargazers' influence back in the 70's & 80's. We have a larger Wiccan (I don't practice, but attend moon howls on occassion, lol) base than we do church goers around town. Harry Chapin even lived her for several years at one point.

Back on topic,
not necessarily a loss of desire to find something that satiates the need for the spiritual
This I believe is eons old as well as the fuel to propel us to our individual and collective destiny.

I was just saying to my therapist/aka experimentalist, who is a practicing Catholic, today that I do not worship an angry god that will forfeit my Heavens Ticket as well as smote me dead where I stand if I don't follow the established religious rules. I don't claim any one doctrine, yet rely on bits and pieces of most all claimed religions. With my mindset of I Believe, its not difficult to be just as open-minded in my spirituality and quest for knowledge as it is my politics; Do Good and good follows, do No Good in this life, yep, we might get away with it for a little while, but I can guarantee that before our physicalness dies, we will have paid a hefty price for that no good. After all, isn't that the premise behind Karma?

The twists and turns of many of the 'new age' think is rooted in money making and extremely misleading. We have to sift through the greed and dirt to find the credible gems of wisdom. I'm not saying that Science and Education aren't working diligently in their search for answers, it's the Material minded folks that end up perverting the very way to Transcendence and Enlightenment. Instead of saying here's a thought, and respecting what the other evolves to, we've got a plenty of 'miners' saying here buy this, and that's where young folks wind up with tunnel-vision, confused-minds, mental angst, and flat-assed broke.

The take-aways you provide here in the thread for others is akin to the concept of here's a thought/idea. You preview the info saying your agreements or disagreements with conviction, grace and respect. This allows your followers to make their own choice and come to their own conclusion. That is a extremly commendable endeavor on your part. Teaching others is a good trait to share.

Aww, hell I did get off on a bit of a tangent, but worth it.
what do you think?
This is my achilies heel, when prompted, I can get overzealous, especially if I know someone is listening, lol.

Is this where I get to say pass the INFJ-y-ness please. :p <3