Merkabah | Page 319 | INFJ Forum
MAKE THIS VIRAL! UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21
August 3, 2017 by Colaborama

It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! We all agree that the process of planetary liberation is taking too long. Here is our chance to collectively speed up the process. Therefore we are using the opportunity of the Solar eclipse on August 21st to create a portal through which we will unify our consciousness and enlighten the energy field around the planet.

Make this viral! Share it worldwide! Please post it on your websites and blogs. Invite spiritual groups to join us. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people doing this in your part of the world. We also need one main Facebook group for this event. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

Scientific studies have confirmed positive effects of mass meditations on human society, so each of you that will participate in this meditation can actually help bringing the Event and Full Disclosure closer to us:

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/06...rs-crime-suicide-deaths-in-surrounding-areas/

http://www.worldpeacegroup.org/washington_crime_study.html

This meditation helps the Light forces to ground the energy of Light on the surface of the planet to strengthen the Light grid which is needed to speed up the process of Full Disclosure and Ascension. Number of people doing that meditation is the single most influential factor within the power of the surface human population for speeding up the process.

We can reach the critical mass of 144,000 people doing this meditation! This will create a massive healing chain reaction in the energy field worldwide. The focus will be on the United States, where much healing is needed.

Astrological chart for our meditation shows a powerful grand trine between Galactic center / Saturn / Lilith in Sagittarius, Eris / Uranus in Aries and Mars / Lunar Node / Sun / Moon in Leo. The core of this grand trine is exact grand trine of Galactic Center at 28 degrees Sagittarius, Uranus at 28 degrees Aries and Sun / Moon eclipse at 28 degrees Leo. At the eclipse, the energy of electric fire of liberation will flow from the Galactic Center (the Pleroma) throughout the Solar System and will be channeled through Uranus and through the Sun / Moon eclipse, all of them located in fire zodiacal signs. Therefore our meditation at the moment of the eclipse has a potential for a huge breakthrough on the planetary surface, as it is a moment of the most direct connection with the Galactic Center.

Unity-Meditation.jpg

This will be the first eclipse since 1918 with the path of totality going through the continental US. This eclipse is a great opportunity for us to make a decision to create unity. Unity of awakened individuals is the most powerful catalyst for the planetary liberation. For this reason me, Corey Goode and many other people are joining forces to gather the critical mass of at least 144,000 people doing this exact meditation.

A joint Cobra / Corey interview has been recorded especially for this occasion and will be released in a few days.

CobraCorey.jpg

The path of totality will touch the ground near Salem, OR at 10:18 am PDT and will exit near Charleston, SC at 2:47 pm EDT. For people in the western part of the US the total phase of the eclipse will be already over when the meditation starts. The meditation will start right before the moment of maximum point of the eclipse and people in the central US will be meditating right through the totality. People in the eastern part of the US will be able to watch the total eclipse after the meditation.

Map of cloud cover shows that people in the western part of the US have the highest probability to actually see the eclipse:

Eclipse.jpg

We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Solar eclipse on Monday, August 21th at 11:11 am PDT in Los Angeles. This equals 8:11 pm EET in Cairo, 8:11 pm CEST in Paris, 7:11 pm BST in London, 2:11 pm EDT in New York, 1:11 pm CDT in Chicago, 12:11 pm MDT in Denver and 2:11 am CST on Tuesday, August 22nd in Taipei.

You can check the time of the meditation for your time zone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...g=UNITY+MEDITATION&iso=20170821T111111&p1=137

Instructions:

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
  2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to speed up the process of bringing harmony and unity for planet Earth and its inhabitants.
  3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the eclipsed Sun and the Moon and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.
    Central.jpg
  4. Now visualize a soft pink healing divine feminine energy, healing all people of the planet of their past traumas, bringing peace, harmony, understanding, abundance and unity. Visualize this soft pink light healing the minds and hearts of all people worldwide. See all Lightworkers, Lightwarriors and Truthers working in unity for the creation of the New Earth. See the people of Earth celebrating and joyfully participating in the creation of our new reality where everyone can obtain what they need and freely choose to live as they desire.
GoddessLove.jpg

Suggested time for meditation is 15 minutes.

Goddess wants unity and unity it will be!

Updates about the Unity Meditation:

Check this page for updates and videos with audio in multiple languages.

http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2017/08/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at.html
http://prepareforchange.net/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at-the-eclipse-2017-8-21/

This meditation sounds important. It is interesting for another reason too: It is the first eclipse covering the entire continental US since 1918.

Cobra and Corey Goode in a joint interview. This will be interesting to see.

I will be meditating!
This will pass almost directly over me...I will have like 98.9% coverage where I live...so not 100%...but close enough for govt. work.
Should be fun!

Very cool post, thanks man!
There certainly seems to be a lot of lower level forces out and about at work in our society and around the world...guilt, fear, apathy, anger, etc.
This is a good reminder to try and maintain a higher state of consciousness in your every day life as you go about your biz.
To try and supersede our natural inclinations that always seem to see the negative and ignore the positive or ignore or become apathetic.
Hope you are well!

Exactly. At the the lower levels we don't realize we have a choice and maintain a sort of victim mentality. As we progress, we realize we have and have had a choice all along. Be well.

Exactly. At the the lower levels we don't realize we have a choice and maintain a sort of victim mentality. As we progress, we realize we have and have had a choice all along. Be well.
bb0bdaf85cc526f99d11e6083ff6be24-jpg.36675

I thought you were discussing this. I even thought I was on another thread, lol.

It looks like we attract what we believe in. The model could be misunderstood for saying something along the lines of; some people have more intrinsic worth because of the force that have in the collective, but it's just a way of calculating positive and negative energy and how you have to overcome some beliefs and raise your vibration to have a significant / positive effect on the environment. I think that makes sense, some people like in this model believe that what goes on in the collective consciousness, the net consciousness of all of it is directly reflected in all world events. We create it all from our thinking and beliefs, so human consciousness levels are a sum of individual consciousness levels overall.

Last edited:
I thought you were discussing this. I even thought I was on another thread, lol

Lol I posted twice about it in my blog, one for the description of the levels and one for a summary of the book and strength test used to come up with the map. Then I decided it belongs here too.

Sounds really lovely.
Eventually I am going to build some above ground garden boxes in tiers alone side the house where I usually plant in the flowerbed.
My Mom got no tomatoes this year because she planted in the same place she had planted broccoli and apparently this causes them not to flower and fruit...something in the soil.
Glad it is growing well for you!

Yeah that can happen. Broccoli requires a lot of nutrients and if you don't replace it with a balanced supply of nutrients then you could end up with that. Even if you use Miracle Grow or something, without checking you can end up with only nitrogen in the soil which will make nice leafy tomato plants with almost no fruit.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I will be meditating!
This will pass almost directly over me...I will have like 98.9% coverage where I live...so not 100%...but close enough for govt. work.
Should be fun!

Oregon is your neighbor. That is close.

I will sense your presence then.

Is this what you are saying about evolution and false gurus; basically that we should not to be taken in by them, and need to learn to think for ourselves- not seeking 'the guru', that that's the learning? Or more to the point, there is no such thing as a guru, we are the ones who find out for ourselves, we all have that ability and inner knowing. if so I agree. I think it's wrong to rely too much on others for answers, but at the same time I'm eager and willing to learn what I can from a variety of sources, without loosing myself to an outside source so to speak. I think for me it's important to not be arrogant and closed to ideas, but also important not to loose your own central axis that makes sense of it all. Otherwise we are just like sheep, that's my take on it. :smile:. Forgive me if I'm not understanding your point.

This is excellent!!!

Yes. All of that.... .

In our empowerment process we learn to let go of and walk away from anyone we are giving our power away to. The Guru. The Government. The Doctor. The Parent after we are an adult. In our society the list is endless.

People who are worshiping a Guru may need a significant event to jolt them out of giving away their own power. Hence the reason I was saying the fact he behaved in an atrocious manner by abusing children was a blessing "in disguise" to his followers. I use the word blessing here rather loosely. In the beginning of the empowerment process there is a lot of grief and sorrow and anger because the guru did not live up to their need. Then the follower has to acknowledge their Need and so on until they finally get to the point They are their own Empowerment process.

Betrayal is an extremely intensive empowerment tool. I am intimately knowledgeable about this fact.

Therefore the Guru's Betrayal of his followers was a gift....an opportunity for empowerment of Self... for them.

Still, you can pluck knowledge from many sources...I remember I read the autobiography of Charles Manson...and he really works hard to manipulate the reader into seeing him as a victim...a victim of circumstance, a victim of society, a victim of poverty, a lost childhood...all he really wanted to be was Superman when he was a kid...until the other kids told him he would never be Superman...so he set that child’s tricycle of fire.
See...as much as he tries to get you on his side, you can still see that there is something innately wrong with his thinking process.
At the same time though, he was the very picture of the narcissistic, charismatic sociopath who became a guru to quite a few young and impressionable minds to the point that they willingly murdered in his name and then skipped off to prison still under his spell.
When taken to extremes, terrible things can take place even when people have the best intentions...I sometimes feel like I grew up in a sort of cult like environment being in the Mormon church....I mean, kids at school would ask me if I was and then would make fun...but I didn’t really know why, nor did I care to ask my Mom and Dad.

You on the path will choose many tools to help you awaken. This is why there is such a plethora of opinions, ideas, teachings, and Belief systems out there on planet Earth.

Since we are all unique and having a unique set of experiences (much less unique DNA activations) it would be logical to assume the Tools we choose might work for us but not necessarily others we know.
The only thing common amongst the tools is the fact their goal is for the user to open their hearts so as to shift and expand their consciousness.

So I agree with you there may be value in reading books such as the Bible, Charles Manson, and the Mormon teachings. Especially if one has a background of exposure to them. They could trigger activations with emotional reactions and then releasing/clearing. Which then allows new energy to move in with new awareness and expansion.

One of the keys to this life I have come to discover is to look at everything coming to me as something purposeful in my evolution. After all.... we are the Creators of our Life....which suggests... "What's coming to me is FROM Me"....for my own highest good. Now....whether I like it or not is another matter. Heh ;)

Yeah that can happen. Broccoli requires a lot of nutrients and if you don't replace it with a balanced supply of nutrients then you could end up with that. Even if you use Miracle Grow or something, without checking you can end up with only nitrogen in the soil which will make nice leafy tomato plants with almost no fruit.
That's exactly what she had..lol...such a beautiful leafy green plant with no flowers or fruit...but it was grand until it was uprooted.
Lol

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Oregon is your neighbor. That is close.

I will sense your presence then.
It will be covered 98.9% for almost 3 mins where I am...so that's pretty much covered.
Tell me if you can!

You on the path will choose many tools to help you awaken. This is why there is such a plethora of opinions, ideas, teachings, and Belief systems out there on planet Earth.

Since we are all unique and having a unique set of experiences (much less unique DNA activations) it would be logical to assume the Tools we choose might work for us but not necessarily others we know.
The only thing common amongst the tools is the fact their goal is for the user to open their hearts so as to shift and expand their consciousness.

So I agree with you there may be value in reading books such as the Bible, Charles Manson, and the Mormon teachings. Especially if one has a background of exposure to them. They could trigger activations with emotional reactions and then releasing/clearing. Which then allows new energy to move in with new awareness and expansion.

One of the keys to this life I have come to discover is to look at everything coming to me as something purposeful in my evolution. After all.... we are the Creators of our Life....which suggests... "What's coming to me is FROM Me"....for my own highest good. Now....whether I like it or not is another matter. Heh ;)

Sorry I can't listen to what you are saying as it might put you in the role of Guru to me and we all just agreed like sheep not to do that....hahahahaha!
Jk!

I do agree...but I also think that not everything has deeper meaning or some greater lesson...sometimes shitty things just happen regardless of an underlying lesson to take from it.
Easy to do more in retrospect than actively....that is much much harder, but not impossible either though.
IMHO there are things, people, and situations that serve to further our progress somehow...and then there are just some things you cannot extract anything good from.
Yes, you can say that by him molesting the children it opened the eyes of his followers and thusly was a terrible blessing in disguise...but those molested might argue with you on that point.
I'm not convinced that the ends always justify the means in this lifetime.
Sometimes I think we just have to acknowledge that this kind of evil exists and there may not be an underlying reason or justification.
To recognize sometimes bad shit happens to good or innocent people.
Idk...maybe I'm off base.
Much love!
-M

by Julian Wash
April 9, 2014

conscious_universe417_01.jpg

Today I wish to return to your awareness an aspect of the Human condition that can sense the relative nature of time.

This vibration has no perceivable beginning or end - it just simply is.
It’s relative to the motion and energy of those things within and around, from organic internal rhythms to the cycle of the Sun, planets, moon and stars.

We seemed attuned to these natural movements.

So profound are these influences, one need only consider how the moon attunes to the aspects of a woman and the rhythm of her cycles.
And when we look at the position of the Sun, planets and stars we can glean a great deal about who and what we are starting from the day we were born.

And so it seems that there’s much more to the nature of time than mechanized movement, rhythm and rotation.
There’s an elusive awareness, a streaming consciousness that flows like stardust through an hourglass.

And the Heavens whisper their knowing at every degree, arc and angle from their celestial vantage of harmony and light.

But in the hour of our moment, we’ve assailed to "modern times," where natural rhythms have been largely ignored and replaced by convenient little time-keeping devices.

Your cell phone, watch, clock, computer, satellites and most every time-keeping instrument is calibrated in one way or another to a rather innocuous oscillation emanating from a building in Boulder, Colorado.

The unlikely source is a stable isotope of cesium-133. More commonly referred to as the atomic clock, the cesium resonance serves as the heartbeat for the modern world.

In the following paragraphs I invite you to take a brief trip with me outside this world of sweeping hands and swinging pendulums.
We’ll launch from our powerful mind-ship as a "psychonaut" and explore an uncharted moon where time does not exist.

No passing days or nights and neither a tick nor a tock - just perfect stillness.
An alien landscape in every sense of the word.

We’re moving at quantum speed now, so your electronic timepiece will no longer serve you.
But fear not.

Upon our return trip you may begin to question if it ever really did.

Alien Moon and the Clap Echo Second

Imagine, if you will, a world void of any natural sound or vibration, without changing light and shadow or movement of any kind.

Stars hang in place with neither a twinkle nor a wink.
A number of neighboring planets appear frozen and static amid the inky backdrop of space.

You look inside yourself for any hint of rhythm, pulse or breath - but there are none.
You’re on a moon where time does not exist.

For now, your only concept of time is your memory of it.
Had you no recollection at all, then you would not have noticed or cared that your hair is no longer growing and you haven’t aged - not in the slightest bit.

Upon exploring this abandoned place, you discover the ruins of a concrete-like building.
It reminds you of a parking structure on Earth.

The concrete material has held up perfectly because there is no time effect upon it.
No erosion or decay - just like new.

You remember as a child how you could clap your hands together and hear the ensuing echo in a structure such as this.

And so once again you feel the compulsion.
You clap your hands together and to your astonishment a sound is returned.

You begin to notice the duration between the clap of your hands and the returning echo.
You soon establish this interval as a "clap echo second.”

It not exactly an "Earth" second - but on this alien rock you can call it whatever you want.

Imagination runs unabated as you begin to assimilate seconds into minutes and minutes into hours.
Not much to work with on this barren moon, but you’ve managed to mimic the duration in some mechanical way by stacking small stones on a primitive slide.

The sliding of every stone is roughly synchronized to one clap echo second.

Soon it occurs to you that your idea for the rock clock came about some three hundred stones ago, or 300 echo seconds.
That’s about five minutes you surmise.

And maybe it’s just your imagination, but did the planets in the sky move ever so slightly?

A couple thousand stones later you realize the planets have indeed moved and the edge of what was a stationary shadow has now ebbed and retreated. Once again you clap your hands to "recalibrate" your stone clock but discover something very strange has happened.

The echo returns much sooner.
You notice the shorter echo has a higher pitch.

It’s as if time has sped up and the frequency got higher.

Before too long you notice the walls of this parking-like structure had mysteriously moved in closer causing the shorter duration.
What a strange building.

Whoever built it must of have had a bizarre sense of humor, you figure.

In order to stay attuned to this change, your rock clock must be adjusted to work faster.

This thought elicits a palpable sensation, and for the first time in a long time, you feel a pulse.

Time Compression, Mind Expansion

On Earth many of us are sensing a phenomenon that feels much the same way.

Time seems to be speeding up.
In a sense the "walls" are closing in.

We feel restriction and a modicum of suffocation.
But there are no actual walls moving in.

On the contrary - it may be that we are indeed expanding outward.

The net effect would feel the same.

conscious_universe417_02.jpg

As consciousness expands, those hypothetical walls seem closer.

You can touch them if you like.
You can bust them down if that is your choosing.

Those drawn to this website might consider the latter.

As time is compressed, frequency is increased.
Alternatively, as our frequency increases, time becomes more compressed.

This can be exemplified by many musical instruments.
Just by stretching a drum head, you can hear the upward change in frequency.

Tighter the head, higher the frequency.

Same is true with a guitar string.
Tighten the string and the frequency goes up.

When plucked, there are more oscillations per second in the tightened string than in a looser one.
In other words, more waveforms are being generated in the course of a given second.

When more is happening in the same amount of time, you have a form of compression.

Do you suppose that maybe your string has tightened a bit?
Is there more happening in the course of a minute or an hour than ever before?

Perhaps then your frequency has indeed shifted upward and your awareness has expanded in an outwardly manner.
If your "operating frequency" is quicker - then there’s no doubt, your clock is also ticking faster.

Higher frequencies are lighter, more energetic and can penetrate deeper into the ethereal realms.
Lower frequencies work well in denser Earthly domains.

We are born and groomed under the spectrum of lower energies.
But higher consciousness is a choice.

When one chooses to sharpen their vision, they will eventually begin to see through the veil of illusion that’s been so aggressively promoted as real.
Such an experience is both liberating and consequential.

It takes courage and resolve to raise one’s energetic footprint and witness the world from this perspective.

The guitar string doesn’t tighten on its own.
It takes energy, effort and a conscious resolve to get there.

And from there it’s always a matter of fine-tuning.

After a fleeting glimpse, there will be a good many that will choose to retreat back to a comfortable-familiar and a place of lower vision.
We certainly should not judge those who have made such a decision.

It is not their "time" so to speak.

But with every passage of the second hand you understand that you are here at this place and time for a reason.
For you, there’s no going back.

As you tighten your "string" you begin to attune to a new wave of frequencies that resonate along with you.
You take some comfort in knowing you’re not alone, even if the others seem far and few between.

Time is a macrocosm worthy of its own dimension and perhaps the most enigmatic of all mysteries.
We may not be able to satisfactorily unravel the curious nature of time, but as psychonauts, we’re always prepared to launch penetrating questions and go where no thought has gone before.

We know time is not the linear, hardened construct that’s repeatedly inferred.
In a sense, this can be proven.

If time were not malleable, then how could one explain precognition, or little peeks into the future?
Is this phenomenon real?

There are millions that would attest to it.

I am but one of them.
Naturally anyone who has ever captured a vivid look ahead (no matter how simple or small) would undoubtedly challenge the standard view of time.

I know that time is not what "they" say it is.

I am as liberated in this knowing as I am challenged by such truth.

Final Thought

Please forgive my extemporaneous use of the term "psychonaut."

Seems I heard it somewhere and I rather like it.
I’m acutely aware of the double entendre possibly associated with the expression, but still find it appealing.

Just as an astronaut can explore the vastness of space, we can explore the vastness of consciousness.

If visualizing oneself in a spacesuit helps - then so be it.
The mind-ship will take you wherever you want to go if you will allow it.

The Human expression is not likely the progenitor of all time - but perhaps we are the progenitors of "our" time.
I sense the present moment as a fracture in the eternal light, a doorway to all that was and ever will be.

It is this very light that moves the planets and steers the stars.
We lovingly calibrate to its measure and place it upon a dial or face with hands that point to the hour and minute.

So what time is it?
It’s our time.

And now we are living at the midnight hour.
The sentient Human is absorbing information at an incalculable rate unparalleled to any event in recorded history.

Access by way of the Internet has allowed people to search for information and investigate most any question that comes to mind.

And though there is considerable "bad" information on the net, those that are awakening are developing exceptional discernment abilities on a level their ancestors could not have dreamt possible.

So, is time moving faster because consciousness is expanding?
That’s my position and I know I’m not alone on that view.

The walls aren’t closing in - awareness is pushing them outward.
You’ve outgrown the room you were put in.

The frequency is higher because the distance is shorter.
You have seen the light and the light has spoken.

And now you are processing higher information with exceptional speed and efficiency.

In this hour of uncertainty, there will be those who will set the course.

For the enlightened, the path will lead to love and understanding and compassion for all things.
The vibration of peace is very high in frequency.

It can travel infinite distances but can be stopped by a simple layer of Earthly brick.
In this shift we must be mindful of the denser energies that can interfere with the coherent and benevolent streams that lightly grace our world.

Within a higher vibration, space feels smaller and the hands of time seem to spin off the dial.
But many answers are now within your grasp.

And why should they not be?
You are an entity of light and The Light is all-knowing.

Welcome back, psychonaut.
Your electronic timekeeping device has picked up a satellite and is now relaying Earth time in your geographic zone.

Meanwhile, the frozen moon you left behind did the impossible and had its first full day of rotation.
You must have left quite an impression.

As you resume your daily course of schedules and routines someone will eventually ask you for the time - and you may ponder a moment.
It’s our time, you might say.

Our time.

And with a little luck, you’ll send another moon into rotation...

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
Dips a bit into UFOs and such, a subject I have posted very little about here.
It’s mostly about thought forms as the title suggests though.
Enjoy!!
Thought-Forms
~Their Nature, Origin, and Creation~

by Brendan D. Murphy

51d66d_86e92db8752f48868b53fa6114df078c.jpg_srz_965_1309_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Perceiving and Generating Thought-Forms

Thought-forms occupy two planes or "implicate orders" in occult thought: the astral and the lower mental (rupic) planes.

They are perceptible to anyone who has developed the faculties of astral plane and/or mental plane perception, and are therefore not articles of belief but observable fact, exhibiting correlations with the physical, mental, and emotional realities of the beings they pertain to.

This is true to a significant enough extent that such assertions can be brought into the realm of empirical verification and therefore objectivity.
Our prominent personal thought-forms can be clairvoyantly observed hovering around us in our energy field(s).

Late American physicist Michael Talbot recorded some fascinating clairvoyant observations in his excellent book The Holographic Universe.

For example, once during a reading, American "human energy field consultant" Carol Dryer saw a bunch of potatoes whirling around a woman's head. She was at first dumbfounded but summoned her courage and asked the woman if potatoes had any special meaning for her.

As it turned out, the woman was from the Idaho Potato Board, or something roughly equivalent.
In other words, potatoes were a very significant and meaningful part of her life.

Such images don't always just hover around the person in their aura, but sometimes appear as extensions of the body or proximal layer of the auric field - a fact not so surprising when we consider some of the evidence marshaled in my book The Grand Illusion - Book 1 (TGI 1).

cienci1.gif

Telepathically generated triangular electro-photonic aura around the right index finger of Uri Geller.
This image was generated in a controlled experiment (run by James L. Hickman) by the mental intention of a small group of observers "willing" the shape of a triangle to Geller's mind.

The result (at bottom) is an obviously triangular electro-photonic glow surrounding the finger, captured using Kirlian photography.
The two regular glows above were control images.

Other forms produced in this fashion were a circle and a straight line.
Courtesy: H.S. Dakin, High Voltage Photography (second edition).

H.S. Dakin, 1975.

Another of Dryer's clients had a hologram-like layer of mud clinging to her hands and arms.

This baffled Dryer (pictured below), given the woman's immaculate presentation, so she asked if the woman could understand the image.
Affirmative: she was a sculptor and the new medium she tested out that morning did indeed cling to her arms and hands just as Dryer described.176

cienci17.jpg

Carol Dryer Image from a Thinking Allowed
interview with Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove
Psychics of Dryer's advanced abilities (of which there appear to be comparatively few) are also able to see movie-like sequences playing in people's energy fields.

The most emotionally powerful memories or precious thoughts manifest in this fashion.
Likewise, illness can also be detected by psychics such as Dryer and Brennan, a notion with considerable scientific support now.177

Jay Alfred explains that our holographic dark plasma/subtle bodies generate and project holographic images in real-time in response to thoughts and feelings.

The unique properties of Carol Dryer.
Image from a Thinking Allowed interview with Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove "magnetic plasma" fields - which can be reorganized or "shape-shifted" by the will - provide these fields with all the components needed to build a "holographic machine." 178

Gravitational lensing - the way light bends as it passes through a gravitational field - also plays a role in generating images in our mind's eye, according to Alfred.

Leadbeater claimed in The Inner Life that an "atom" allows us to view images originating in our higher vehicles.

Tackling this statement almost a century later - with gravitational lensing long since a well established scientific phenomenon - Alfred proposes that a physical-etheric atom, uses gravitational lensing to focus multi-dimensional images generated from higher vehicles to a place in front of our eyes as 3D images.179

Thus, we experience thoughts not in the brain, but in our subtle bodies via the brain. In point of fact, outstanding clairvoyant and theosophist Dora Kunz has explained that to clairvoyant sight, visualization uses the power of the brow/ third eye chakra, speeding its rotation and also affecting the crown chakra.180

In the yogic systems thought-forms are referred to as pratyaya: the content of the mind functioning through a particular vehicle (or what I sometimes refer to as a "torsion-plasma body").

For someone in the ordinary waking state working through their mental body, the pratyaya in their case will be the mental image in their mind.
Anyone with clairvoyance operating at the appropriate level can see this mental image and gain knowledge of that mind ("mind reading").181

Functioning in this way, the seer is able to detect form but not necessarily the intent or emotion that caused the form.
That is why even the best clairvoyants will often conduct readings in a question-based format.

Hence, Dryer asked one client, despite her reluctance, if potatoes had any special significance for her.

Powell explained in occult terms that a thought-form is a kind of living entity of high energy which is animated by the idea that spawned it.
The finer the matter it is composed of, the greater the energy and power it possesses.182

Modern mystic and clairvoyant Robert Bruce states that astral matter reacts to thought just as physical matter responds to force.
Thus, it can be molded in ways only limited by the imagination.

The most convincing thought-constructs can be indistinguishable from reality.183

The kind of higher-dimensional matter out of which thought-forms are made is referred to in theosophical doctrine as "elemental," a "strange semi-intelligent life" (to use theosophist A.E. Powell's terminology) that surrounds us.

Because it is so easily molded by thought, every impulse emanating from one's mental body immediately draws around itself a temporary vehicle composed of "elemental."

The same principle applies to both the astral and mental densities, though the mental matter is even faster in responding to thought as it is a higher energy, lower density medium in this schema.184

Yogi Ramacharaka explained in 1904 that a strongly charged thought - perhaps one strongly willed and motivated by positive intent - also takes with it a certain amount of prana proportional to the intensity with which the thought was propelled.

"Such thoughts are often sent like a bullet to the mark," he stated.185

A thought, then, is a kind of living creature:

the thought-force, or torsion/scalar energy, is the "soul," while the plasmoidal elemental essence (particles) comprises the "body" of the thought.
Such thought-forms are sometimes referred to as artificial elementals, temporary mental constructs.186

There are reports of self-aware thought-forms (tulpas) being generated through ritual and intention.

The poet W.B. Yeats reputedly managed to create one, a "white Jester," with enough independent vitality to become visible to a few of his friends.187

Theosophist Alexandra David-Néel also achieved something similar through sustained effort and mystical rites over a period of months, though her tulpa gradually turned lean and sinister from its originally plump and jolly state and, with much difficulty, had to be dissolved.188

Lt. Col. Tom Bearden readily accounts for such tulpoidal phenomena in a highly scientific (and somewhat technical) manner in his impressive Excalibur Briefing.

The variety of possible thought-forms is essentially infinite, being limited only by the imaginations of the universe's sentient inhabitants.
If a thought has in it something of self or personal desire (lower frequency/vibration), its composition will include astral matter in addition to the mental.

Such a "thought-emotion-form" is then capable of affecting both the mental and the astral torsion-plasma bodies of other people.

This is overwhelmingly the most common type, as few thoughts of men and women at this point in history are completely devoid of desire, passion, or emotion.189

The generation of a purely mental thought-form results from the mental body throwing off a vibrating portion of itself which is shaped by the nature of the thought, and which then draws around itself matter of the corresponding grade of fineness from the surrounding "elemental" substance of the mental plane.190

From the perspective of Edgar Cayce, thoughts are literally deeds in the mental realm that have an influence on the material world.

Rudolph Steiner had much the same outlook, advising mindfulness of one's thoughts, as they react on one another in the "thought world":
"wrong" thoughts having a "devastating effect on others in the mental environ." 191

Thoughts are real hyperspatial aetheric energy, not merely internal neural impulses that we experience quietly in our heads - they are not even generated by our brains.

Every definite thought produces two effects in the subtle vehicle/s: first, a radiating vibration which operates on a wider, more influential scale; second, a floating form with less reach and a more targeted, narrower influence.

The vibration set up in and radiating from the mental body tends to reproduce its own frequency in any mental body on which it impacts: that is, to produce thoughts of the same type.

The radiating vibration carries, not the subject of the thought, but the character.192

Empirical evidence and magic windows

Robert Monroe, founder of the Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences, told us in Far Journeys that he and a group of some twenty or so participants in his Gateway Program conducted an experiment in visualization (creating thought-forms) at night, with some spectacular results.

[W]hen the signal came at the proper time, we looked very eagerly…Suddenly our electronics engineer yelled excitedly,

"Look higher, look higher!"…

Now we looked far up into the sky in astonishment.

Against the starlit night there were soft, red, neon-like waves.
They resembled nothing so much as trickling water moving across an arc of the sky directly atop the roof of the motel.

At exactly the time the exercise called for the light to be shut off, it suddenly disappeared.193

What is impressive about this experiment is that the strength of the mental energy generated was sufficient that all of the observers could see it.

Such was their combined strength that the group managed to create a light show in the ordinary, visible section of the electromagnetic spectrum.
They generated enough collective energy at the mental level to excite from the aether/ZPF visible physical light in the form of a plasma-like phenomenon!

Thus, their thought-forms in "virtual reality"/hyperspace/aether became objectively real, meaning anyone could see them.

They repeated the exercise successfully at another Gateway event in California where an engineer was present with a special Polaroid camera to take photos before, during, and after the experiment.

Monroe (pictured below) said that none of the five or six observers present saw anything during the experiment, but when they examined the photographs the "before" and "after" experiment shots were blank, while the two taken during the exercise itself showed a "round ball with a marbleized effect much like the earth seen from a distance." 194

Physicists and photographers explain that the film can "see" light frequencies that our eyes can't.
The blank film before and after made the two energy photographs more significant, being in the center of the film pack - a highly unlikely place to be pre-exposed.

Here we have the reason that NASA film footage recorded from satellites and shuttles in earth orbit show many UFOs circling around and interacting with this planet.

The cameras are "seeing" a different frequency range which the eyes do not.

If a spacecraft's frequency can be raised to the point where it is "made of light" it could also appear invisible to the human eye and many cameras, according to physicist and ufologist David Sereda.

"But NASA knows all this," writes Sereda, "and they have video cameras aboard the Space Shuttles and aboard satellites that can see into invisible spectra of light, such as the infrared and the near ultraviolet.

I confirmed the wavelengths of the shuttles video cameras with NASA scientists back in 1998.
They were looking where human eyes could not see and that is where the UFOs were showing up." 195

These craft or objects must be highly quantized light craft, according to Sereda.

NASA now has many cameras and satellites that can peer into the invisible infrared and ultraviolet (near, far, and extreme), X-rays and gamma ray wavelengths of light.

According to Sereda, "It is here that our ET encounters can be found hidden from our eyes... Now we know where to look and we are finding answers."196

These UFOs are largely out of phase with our dimension (apparently inhabiting the etheric plane/s), but they are close enough that the "signal strength" of their emanations are detectable in Bearden's "magic windows": the infrared and ultraviolet frequencies!

cienci3.gif

Robert Monroe

This essentially explains why we are oblivious to the abundant UFO activity right above our heads.

The frequency range of photographic cameras and video cameras can also explain why certain "ghosts" and other anomalies such as orbs are sometimes caught on film while there are no human witnesses who perceive them (again, most people's psi faculties are undeveloped).

American abductee Lori Briggs was told by the alien beings that they were able to turn themselves into light (by means of which they could also levitate objects), but that they were unable to hold their own physical form for very long.197

Organized scientific remote viewing of UFOs and advanced non-human intelligences usually referred to as "aliens" has produced startling results, supporting the physical evidence and witness testimony in favor of such phenomena (albeit without the possibility of verifiable feedback).198

Co-developer of the US military's remote viewing program Ingo Swann recalls an (impromptu) occurrence similar to Monroe's, where thought-forms were recorded on infrared film.

It was at a social event at a friend's place.

He remembers:
"A couple of intense psychic types had come along to try to produce energies for the film," but Swann was reluctant and professed cluelessness as to how to do this.

However, goaded by his new friends, a giggling and reluctant Swann tried to make a ball of light about 3 feet above his head.

"I 'pictured' a ball of light about a foot in diameter. When the film had been developed a few days later, Behold! A TINY orb of light was above my head in three separate film shots.

And there were other lights outlining my body that I had not 'pictured'."
No one else's photos had turned out.

His ad hoc group of friends and acquaintances deemed Swann psychic (which he patently is, based on his remote viewing output, which we look at in TGI 1), and so more photos were taken - resulting in more "successes." 199

Professional paranormal researcher Joshua P. Warren has indicated that digital cameras are naturally sensitive to some infrared and ultraviolet spectra, infrared frequencies being where ghostly orbs are often seen.200

It is an intriguing thought that much NASA UFO footage is derived from the infrared spectrum where lower harmonics of tulpoidal (mental) hyperspace energy can be photographed.

One might speculate that perhaps much "abduction" phenomena occurs at etheric levels, in the occult frequencies/planes close to us but out of phase and normally invisible.

British inventor Harry Oldfield's data suggests this, as his equipment is also capable of photographing a larger range of frequencies than normal cameras and human eyes can see, and guess what?

He too can photograph UFOs with his PIP system, which is able to "see" phase changes in light, making things that are invisible or cloaked visible.201

Oldfield (pictured below) has been defended by Dr. Claude Swanson, one of American's top physicists, with whom he has swapped physics theories.

When Oldfield's equipment and methods start spreading, the accumulation of data will accelerate again and "we the people" will be able to force an end to government secrecy on these topics.

In August 1958, officials at Eglin Air Force base in Florida were conducting experiments with a super-sensitive infrared camera which could detect even minute thermal radiation from inanimate objects (to within thousandths of a degree).

They wanted to see if they could photograph events after they had occurred.
Using the super-sensitive camera, they photographed the base parking lot, which at the time was empty.

However, when the film was developed, it clearly showed cars that had been parked there several hours beforehand.

"The report of this experiment was carried by the Associated Press in an account published in the Miami Herald.

Because the infrared camera was classified the Air Force refused to say how far backward in time the camera was able to go, or to release any of the pictures to the press…" 202

cienci18.jpg

Harry Oldfield

This is a bizarre notion to conventional thinking - does the past still exist right now in the infrared frequencies of the EM spectrum?

Relativistic physics says the past still exists in the space we occupy, as does occult doctrine, while it is known that informational torsion fields can linger virtually indefinitely, coupling with EM energies which then leave a detectable imprint of the past in space (Poponin and Gariaev's experiments on
the DNA "phantom" [see Chapter 13 of TGI] speak directly to this concept).

Evidently, the infrared zone is indeed a "magic window" through which we can view (to some extent at least) the Akashic record.
Improving on this, however, is (once again) Harry Oldfield's technology.

Working in a cemetery with his imaging system, Oldfield captured not only discarnate presences, but the presence of a mausoleum and stone monument in the background that were no longer standing, and which belonged to an earlier century (probably some 200 years ago, around the time of the Napoleonic wars, according to an employee at the cemetery).203

Thus, the past is always present as static torsion fields coupled with electromagnetically detectable light, just outside of our normal perceptual range.

For me, this research lays waste to the notion of time as a one-dimensional linear flow in which each present moment fades into oblivion as it becomes the "past" - and it offers strong support for the notion that the "Akashic records" of the past can be perceived consciously and "read" by "sensitives" with the necessary faculties.

Effectively this research appears to prove the late American systems theorist Dewey Larson's theory that time is actually three-dimensional - one dimension of time for each of space (how can we exist in time if it is only one- dimensional?).

Moreover, such material also supports the holofractal universe concept, since we can see now that the ever-present "past" is always nested within the present moment, meaning that time is "holographic."

It is interesting that Swami Panchadasi (real name William Walker Atkinson) noted in his book Clairvoyance that while people can see the mental conjuring of a Hindu magician, cameras would not detect them.204

While the non-digital photographic technology from the late 1800s to early 1900s appears to have had a more limited frequency range than that employed during Monroe's time and beyond, truly astral energies are not available for direct capture by anything other than our own astral faculties.

For scalar thought-forms to be captured by physical technology, they must interact to some extent with our physical light, just as occultists like Leadbeater have explained going back decades now.205

Quantum tunneling - Seriously?

Ted Serios was a former Chicago bellhop, born November 27, 1918, who discovered the ability to project photographic images onto camera film by staring into the lens of a Polaroid camera.

He sometimes used a piece of rolled cardboard (a "gizmo") to look into the camera lens at the moment the picture was taken, probably to narrow the focus of his attention.

Serios also produced images using a camera without a lens.

Parapsychologist Jule Eisenbud, conducted an extensive investigation of Serios over three years, the results of which were published in The World of Ted Serios: "Thoughtographic" Studies of an Extraordinary Mind(1966).206

Among some of the extraordinary images produced by Serios with a Polaroid camera were pictures of Mariner IV and Russian Vostok rockets 207 (these could not be traced at all in the literature, according to Colin Wilson, indicating that they were not even produced by Serios' own memory,208 but probably his subconscious mind interacting with the collective unconscious).

The Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology records that numerous images produced by Serios were, "ambiguous, in soft focus, or too vague to identify. Some contained mistakes which would have been absent from a picture of an object that had merely been reproduced via the inert 'gizmo'." 209

Serios had been, "stripped to the skin, medically examined, X-rayed, sewn into a restraint suit that allowed him to move nothing but his head, and tested with cameras and film provided by independent and critical observers," biologist Lyall Watson reported in Supernature.

"In spite of all precautions… he still succeeds in producing his thoughtographs." 210

Between May 1964 and June 1967, Serios produced over 400 such images.211

His strange gift resulted from an experiment in "do-it-yourself hypnotism" involving a friend.
George Johannes, a fellow bellhop at Chicago's Conrad Hilton Hotel, inducted Serios into a deep trance and implanted the suggestion that the contents of his mind could be photographed - it was as simple as that.

His thought-forms had been photographed from then on, though the resulting pictures were not always things that were being visualized in his mind at all!

One time Serios took a picture that no one could identify, himself included.
The only discernable clue was a sign identifying the locale as a remote Canadian town.

The examiners sent the picture to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police of that village who identified it as a clear photograph of one of the town's landmarks!

Margaret Waite recorded in The Mystic Sciences that while Serios' thoughtographs usually depicted clearly identifiable buildings, such as the Taj Mahal, he sometimes imaged historical figures, and even prehistoric creatures.212

In one attempted experiment in which he tried to produce an image of the Chicago Hilton, Serios accidentally produced an image (in color, by the way) of the Denver Hilton instead, muttering,

"Missed, damn it." 213

cienci19.jpg

A Serios "thoughtograph".
Image source: http://chronicle.com/article/Ted-SeriosPsychic/126388/
Erratic as it may have been, Serios' ability appears to be another demonstration of the capacity of consciousness - acting via torsion/scalar energy - to couple with (or create) and manipulate EM light in as yet unexplained ways.

Our waveform thoughts can impress themselves upon physical objects (hence psychometry), decoding, for instance, on film as objects or places that can be recognized.

Eisenbud treats the etheric body as a "serious hypothesis" in his book on Serios.214

Undoubtedly, Serios was utilizing his subtle vehicles in order to generate or manipulate the light that was causing these images to form on film.

It is noteworthy that tests under different conditions seemed to eliminate any possibility that Serios was using any known part of the electromagnetic spectrum in his thoughtography - no type of barrier, whether magnetic, electrical, or physical prevented his success,215 ergo the energy at work was torsion/scalar.

cienci20.jpg

Serios in action projecting a thought form
Gerald R. Brimacombe, Time Life Pictures, Getty Images

As author John Violette notes, it often requires large amounts of energy to mobilize hyperdimensional forces, and it is therefore not surprising that Serios had to work himself virtually into a state of rage during these experiments.

Notably, Israeli "paranormalist" Uri Geller has been able to achieve similar feats, taking photos of himself on high-speed black and white film through a solid black lens cap.

Chris Humphrey Ph.D. explains this is due to quantum tunneling: if the (aetheric/time-space) de Broglie probability (quantum) wave exists on both sides of a barrier, then its particle (photons in this case) can sometimes be on one side, and sometimes on the other, without ever passing through the barrier.

Geller's mind-field altered the probability that those photons could reach the other side of the lens cap to non-zero.

Indeed, he pushed the probability high enough that some photons actually did "get through" or manifest on the other side - enough to show on the high-speed black and white film.216

Presumably the same principles are at work in Serios' case also.
In Russia, PK medium Nina Kulagina could reportedly produce the letters A or O on photographic paper, or create even the silhouette of an image she had seen.217

Physicist William Tiller conducted experiments with film in the 1970s with a man named Stan whose photos kept producing strange lights and illuminations based on the state of consciousness he was in at the time.

The occasions when the optical effects were most likely to be obtained were,
  1. at "spiritual rock concerts"

2. at religious shrines

3. at high- energy metaphysical lectures
Whenever he sensed a particular feeling in his seventh cervical (throat chakra zone) and fourth thoracic vertebrae (heart chakra zone) and snapped a picture, some anomaly invariably presented itself on the resultant photograph.

Over a fifteen-year period, out of 9,000 photographs taken, a whopping 5,000 contained easily distinguishable anomalies.
In a series of studies Tiller carried out with Stan, two cameras were used, one "sensitized" by him, the other not.

Both were mounted on a single tripod with a single shutter release.

Standard Kodak color film and standard Kodak processing were used, and Stan was never allowed to touch the film during loading or unloading.

"Most photo pairs showed very significant differences," reports Tiller.

The sensitized camera's pictures, "would often show one or more people in the frame as somewhat transparent over a portion of their body so that objects behind them could clearly been seen through the transparent (translucent) portion," *while the photos from the unsensitized camera produced no anomalies.

* This is an effect that Oldfield’s technology has also achieved.
For example, the stones at Stonehenge became see-through to the PIP system, which is sensitive to phase changes in light.

In other experiments with a single sensitized camera, an opaque lens cap was placed over it while photos were taken, but it didn't matter:
"remarkably clear photographs" were obtained through the lens cap anyway.

Merely keeping the camera close to his body for several days was enough for Stan to sensitize it, and though it could be passed to someone else to take the anomalous pictures, the effect generally wore off after an hour unless continuously "pumped" (energetically) by him.

Is this another instance where "quantum tunneling" was being triggered by a human's torsion-plasma/consciousness fields?

Tiller suggests that when human intention is, "applied to unseen subtle domains" (implicate orders or time-space/hyperspace realms) it is the "driver of events seen in the physical domain." 218

To occultists and mystics who can see thought-forms and auric fields, and execute PK phenomena, this is simply axiomatic.

References
  1. Talbot, Michael. The Holographic Universe. HarperCollins, 1996, p 180.

2. See Murphy, Brendan. The Grand Illusion – Book 1, Balboa Press, 2012.

3. Alfred, Jay. Our Invisible Bodies: Scientific Evidence for Subtle Bodies. Trafford Publishing, 2005, p 97.

4. Ibid., p 100.

5. Karagulla, Shafica & Dora Van Gelder Kunz. The Chakras and the Human Energy Fields. Quest Books, 1998, p 169.

6. Taimni, I.K. The Science of Yoga: The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Theosophical Publishing House, n.d., p 281.

7. Powell, Arthur E. The Mental Body. First published by the Theosophical Society, 1927, Ch. 8. http://ezosource.com/_en/books/Arthur_E_Powell_-_The_Mental_Body.pdf

8. See Bruce, Robert. Astral Dynamics. Hampton Roads, 1999, Ch. 35.

9. Powell, The Mental Body, Ch. 8.

10. Ramacharaka, Yogi. Fourteen Lessons in Yogi Philosophy and Oriental Occultism, p 85. Digital Version 1.00 by www.arfalpha.com, created April 2003. Original version published in 1903 by Yogi Publication Society.

11. Powell, The Mental Body, Ch. 8.

12. Pinchbeck, Daniel. 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl. Jeremy P. Tarcher/Penguin, 2007, p 165.

13. Haughton, Brian. A Mystic in Tibet, New Dawn, Special Issue No. 3, 2007.

14. Powell, The Mental Body, Ch. 8.

15. Powell, The Astral Body, Ch. 7.

16. Steiner, Knowledge of the Higher Worlds.

17. Powell, Arthur E. The Astral Body. Theosophical Publishing House, 1927, Ch. 7. http://ebookbrowse.com/powell-the-astral-body-pdf-d39291430

18. Monroe, Robert A. Far Journeys. Main Street Books, Double Day, 1985, p 28.

19. Ibid., 29.

20. The page I originally sourced this from can no longer be found. These quotes can be found here instead at http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=50439&sort=7

21. Ibid.

22. Hancock, Graham. Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind, Revised Edition. Disinformation Company Ltd, 2007, p 199.

23. See Marrs, Jim. Alien Agenda: Investigating the Extraterrestrial Presence among Us. HarperPaperbacks, 1998.

24. Swann, Mrs. Zelda Suplee, 1971. www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/RealStoryCh5.html

25. See Warren, Joshua P. How to Hunt Ghosts. Fireside (Simon & Schuster), 2003.

26. Oldfield, Glastonbury Symposium Presentation. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NgI3TLtnnI

27. Davis, W.E. The Black Box and Other Psychic Generators, 1987. www bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psycho17.htm. See under "Time… The 4th Dimension."

28. Oldfield, op. cit.

29. Swami Panchadasi. Clairvoyance and Occult Powers, 1916, Lesson XV. www.astroccult.net/clairvoyance_and_occult_powers_by_panchadasi.pdf

30. See Leadbeater, C.W. Man Visible and Invisible. Adyar, 1902.

31. Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsycholog, ed. J. Gordon Melton. Gale Group, Inc., 2001, vol. 2, p 1387.

32. Ibid.

33. Wilson, Colin, The Occult. Watkins Publishing, 2004, p 717.

34. Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, op. cit.

35. Watson, Lyall. Supernature. Coronet Books, Hodder Paperbacks Ltd, 1974, p 159.

36. Randall, John. Psychokinesis: A Study of Paranormal Forces Through the Ages. Souvenir Press Ltd, 1982, p 157.

37. Waite, Margaret. The Mystic Sciences. Apollo Books, 1971, Ch. 2.

38. Wilson, op. cit, p 668.

39. Ibid., p 717.

40. Watson, op. cit., p 160.

41. Humphrey, Christopher. UFOs, PSI and Spiritual Evolution: A Journey through the Evolution of Interstellar Travel. Adventures Unlimited Press, 2004, pp 43–4.

42. Ostrander, Sheila, & Lynn Schroeder. Psychic Discoveries: The Iron Curtain Lifted. Souvenir Press, 1997, p 71.

43. Tiller, William. Subtle Energy Actions and Physical Domain Correlations. www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/SubtleEnergyActions.html. See also www.tillerfoundation.com/subtle-energies.html for sample images.

Reactions: Wyote
Very basic, but also lists the issues that overactive chakra centers can create.
This is why it would be important to “clear” and balance your chakras.
Enjoy!

The 7 Main Chakras

There are many chackra energy centers in the body.

Here I have listed the 7 major energy centers and what they are responsible for.

The Seventh Chakra- White Crown SELFLESSNESS

The Sixth Chakra- Violet Third Eye SELF-AWARENESS

The Fifth Chakra- Blue Throat SELF-HONESTY

The Fourth Chakra- Green Heart SELF-LOVE

The Third Chakra- Yellow Solar Plexus SELF-EMPOWERMENT

The Second Chakra- Orange Sacral SELF-CREATION

The First Chakra- Red Root SELF-PRESERVATION

First - Root Chakra

ROOT CHAKRA is focused on our survival needs.
The basics like food, shelter, and clothing as well as our need for community, relationships, and legacy.

Physical function, physical sensation of pain or pleasure, automatic and autonomic functioning of body.
Those who have problems in the lower extremities tend to be anxious, flighty or a bit “spacey” and not grounded.

They often seem disconnected, in varying degrees, from what is taking place in the moment and move back and forth between expressions of fear or exaggerated bravery.

They tend to have worry about survival, have problems with following rules, and are “territorial” in context to family, friends, and personal property.
They also have great difficulty with expectations that are given them by tribal authorities.

An under active root chakra will show up with a fearful, nervous state and a feeling of not belonging or fitting in.

An overactive root chakra will show up as resistance to change, materialistic, and controlling (in an attempt to feel secure).

Color: red

Organs: none

Gland: none

Nourishes: adrenals

Governs: spinal column, kidneys

Physical Dysfunctions: all feet, ankle, toe, and hip problems, sciatica pain, varicose veins, rectal tumors, polyps, immune disorders

Mental and Emotional Issues: physical well-being (food, clothing, housing) physical survival, financial corners, fear of death, clan (family of origin and extended family) tribal rules (religious and cultural) tribal expectations, preserving and protecting tribe, territorialism, group violence, wars with other clans, lack of support, feeling ungrounded, unsteady

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-PRESERVATION
Foundation (Grounded)

Second - Sacral Chakra

SACRAL CHAKRA is focused on our creativity, emotions, sexuality, and play.
We use this chakra to balance energy exchanges, including partnerships, money, fun, and responsibility.

Individuals who experience problems in the sacral area tend to be emotionally tied to guilt, blame, and shame.
Too much or too little control in relationships also resonates in this energy center.

Money issues are encased in this energy center as well as personal boundaries, sexuality and sensuality, and creative energy.

An under active sacral chakra can show up as pessimism, flat, lifeless approach to life, a powerlessness, feelings of guilt, low or no libido, obsessions, blocked creativity, and/or moodiness.

An overactive sacral chakra can show up as aggression, dramatic behavior, overly emotional, and hyper sexuality.

Location: space between the pubic bone, navel, and lower abdomen
Color: orange

Organs: large intestine, elimination disorders, lower vertebrae, pelvis, sexual organs, appendix, urinary tract, bladder bowels, ovaries, uterus, testes, fallopian tubes

Gland: reproductive glands

Nourishes: Gonads

Governs: reproductive system

Physical Dysfunctions: chronic lower back pain, male/female problems, constipation/diarrhea, pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, skin eruptions, large and small intestine

Mental and Emotional Issues: blame, guilt, justice, money, safety, need to control relationships, one-on-one relationship ethics, sexuality, sensuality, regrets, shame, longing/desires, personal individuation

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-CREATION
Creativity

Third - Solar Plexus Chakra

SOLAR PLEXUS is focused on self identity, who we are, how we present ourselves to the world.
Houses mental life and linear thinking.

Problems in the mid torso area are indicative of people who have a difficult time holding onto a strong sense of SELF. They often confuse self-confidence with self-esteem, and have a hard time deciding whether to act assertively, aggressively, or passively.

They are normally not good at “holding their own” in circumstances that are out of their comfort zone, and they confuse aggression with assertiveness.

An under active solar plexus chakra can show up as timidity, aloofness, passivity, indecisiveness, isolation, unapproachable, or a feeling of being deprived or invisible.

An overactive solar plexus chakra can show up as judgmental, stubborn, critical, aggressive, or domineering behaviors or the inability to feel satisfied.

Color: yellow

Organs: abdomen, stomach, small intestine, liver, gall bladder, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands, middle spine problems (middle back) digestive problems, diaphragm

Gland: pancreas/spleen

Physical Dysfunctions: arthritis, gastric or duodenal ulcers, pancreatitis, diabetes, liver dysfunction, indigestion, hepatitis, adrenal problems, digestive problems, flatulence, bloating

Mental and Emotional Issues: intellect, self-esteem, self-trust, confidence, self-respect, responsibility, accountability, decisiveness, personal honor, power, ethical behavior, anxiety, nervousness, courage

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-EMPOWERMENT
Sense of Self

Fourth - Heart Chakra

HEART CHAKRA is focused on love, compassion, generosity, and trust.
Center for all human love.

People with upper chest cavity difficulties lack a sense of joy and gratitude for life.
They also tend to hold onto emotional wounds and have difficulty accepting, dealing, and expressing their emotions.

The ability to experience joy or to find the good in every situation, may seem difficult at best, absolutely impossible at worst for these individuals.
Heart chakra issues are a huge part of the society we live in today.

An under active heart chakra can show up as a lack of compassion, martyrdom, possessiveness, a cold, distant demeanor, and/or a feeling of being unloved.

It can also be exhibited by constantly looking for sense of self or self esteem externally.

An overactive heart chakra can show up as jealous, stingy, or angry behaviors. It also shows up as a pervading feeling of being taken advantage of or suffocating others with 'love'.

Color: green

Organs: heart and circulatory system, lungs, bronchial tubes, shoulders, elbows, arms, wrists, fingers, ribs, breasts, diaphragm, lower esophagus, vagus nerve
Gland: thymus

Physical Dysfunctions: allergies, all heart related problems, asthma, bronchial problems, circulation, middle and upper ribs, lung problems, all respiratory difficulties, bronchial pneumonia, upper back, shoulders, breast cysts/tumors/cancer, elbow tendonitis, carpal tunnel, finger injuries

Mental and Emotional Issues: joylessness, love/hate, grief, trust issues, bitterness, meanness, loneliness, acceptance, peace, contentment, forgiveness, compassion, generosity, humor, emotional equilibrium

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-LOVE
Emotions

Fifth - Throat Chakra

THROAT CHAKRA centered, well spoken, good sense of timing, the ability to 'go with the flow’.
Action in this chakra is of higher will, more connected with divine, speaking things into being, power of the word, listening and taking responsibility for our actions.

Individuals who have problems in the jaw and neck are extremely sensitive to the energies of other people, perhaps a little too sensitive.
They can be overly stoic in their personal beliefs and even downright stubborn.

When presented with another point of view that feels threatening, they can be critical and judgmental.
Often they feel responsible for the emotional happiness of those in their emotional environment, and feel they have right to complain about it.

They have a hard time making choices and have a tendency not to utilize their will to create what they want and need.
More often than not, they do not recognize or accept their power.

An under active throat chakra can show up as a resistance to change, stubbornness, and/or not talking much or communicating well.

An overactive throat chakra can show up as domineering, hyperactivity, or very talkative, the type of person you can't get a word in edge wise with.

Color: blue

Organs: throat, thyroid, trachea, mouth, teeth, gums, upper esophagus, parathyroid, hypothalamus, neck vertebrae.

Gland nourished: thyroid

Governs: bronchial and vocal apparatus, lungs, alimentary canal

Physical Dysfunctions: addictions, sore/raspy throat, mouth ulcers, teeth and gum problems, TMJ, thyroid, laryngitis, swollen glands, lips, facial pain or paralysis, tongue, neck injuries, neck pain/problem, upper spine scoliosis

Mental and Emotional Issues: emotional and physical addictions, choice, willpower, self-expression, personal honesty, integrity, criticism, judgment, communication skills, stoicism, stubbornness, listening skills, personal honesty, integrity, criticism, judgment, communication shills, stoicism, stubbornness, listening skills

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-HONESTY
Choice

Sixth - Third Eye Chakra

THIRD EYE CHAKRA or brow chakra is exhibited by an open mind and a sense of 'knowing’.
Celestial love, that extends beyond the human rage of love and encompasses all life.

People with symptoms related to the eyes, ears, nose, central nervous system, brain, and forehead tend to mistrust their inner promptings and are often prone to rational, analytical thinking.

For these individuals, conscious awareness of what they are feeling feels threatening.
Decisions are made spontaneously and often without checking intention.

Though intuition comes easily to them, they often use it more in direct response to assist others.

An under active brow chakra can show up as fearful, worry, self doubt, envious, rigid thinking, superstitious, stubbornness, and/or relying on others to think for you.

An overactive brow chakra can show up as impatient, fearful, highly sensitive, manipulative, or belittling of others.

Color: indigo (light purple)

Organs: brain, nervous system, eyes, ears, nose

Gland: pituitary

Governs: left eye

Physical Dysfunctions: neurological disturbances, brain tumor, stroke, seizures, eye problems, blindness, deafness, tinnitus, ear infection/pain, spinal abnormalities, learning disabilities, seizures, headaches, migraines, sinus congestion/infections, hay fever, nose bleeds, nasal congestion, loss of smell

Mental and Emotional Issues: non-reliance on intuition, difficulties with mental concentration and focus, over/under intelligence, closed-mindedness, mental and emotional instability, overly rational thinking, inability to act out ideas, non-trust in workings of the universe, depression

Spiritual Lesson: SELF-AWARENESS
Intuition

Seventh - Crown Chakra

CROWN CHAKRA shows up as open to the divine, feeling connected, and part of the whole.
Higher mind, knowing and integration of spiritual and physical makeup.

Those suffering from muscular difficulties, skeletal problems, and all sorts of skin disorders tend to have a difficult time seeing the “larger picture” and have a hard time accepting what cannot be changed-especially aging.

They often feel hopeless, helpless, or overwhelmingly disappointed because they can’t see any meaning in the suffering that is part of living life as human-and depression is not a foreign experience.

An under active crown chakra can show up as self denial, feelings of shame or being misunderstood, rigid thinking, unaware of spiritual nature, and a negative self image.

An overactive crown chakra can show up as a need to feel indispensable, craving sympathy, frequent frustration, and over intellectualizing.

Color: white

Organs: skeletal system, muscular system, skin

Gland: pineal

Governs: upper brain, right eye

Physical Dysfunctions: paralysis, stroke, multiple sclerosis, energetic disorders, bone cancer, disease and disorders of the skin

Mental and Emotional Issues: separatism, inability to accept “the overall picture”, disconnection to Higher Power within, over-reacting, unwillingness to believe in something greater than man, disillusionment with life in general, helplessness, hopelessness, chronic mental and emotional exhaustion, spiritual depression, environmental sensitivity, fear of ageing

Spiritual Lesson: SELFLESSNESS
Divinity (Oneness)

Such thought-forms are sometimes referred to as artificial elementals, temporary mental constructs.186

There are reports of self-aware thought-forms (tulpas) being generated through ritual and intention.

The poet W.B. Yeats reputedly managed to create one, a "white Jester," with enough independent vitality to become visible to a few of his friends.187

Theosophist Alexandra David-Néel also achieved something similar through sustained effort and mystical rites over a period of months, though her tulpa gradually turned lean and sinister from its originally plump and jolly state and, with much difficulty, had to be dissolved.188
Possession??

Possession??

More like creating a poltergeist with a manner of self-awareness.
Usually people with negative problems and teens hitting puberty (mostly girls) create them accidentally, then they are the subject of attack by them or others in the house. They can follow a person or remain for the next home buyers.
There is actually a law that says you cannot knowingly sell a haunted house...it MUST be disclosed to the buyer.
Just a State Supreme Court decision though....it not like they are real...hahaha..ummm.

A Tulpa is usually created purposefully for various purposes.
The problem is you can pass on negative attributes and personality disorders even when trying to create on purpose...such as the example where her Tulpa got mean and went out of control and she had to dissolve it.

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa), nirmita (Sanskrit: निर्मित), or thoughtform, is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers. The term comes from Tibetan "emanation" or "manifestation".

Last edited:
@Sandie33

‘They’re here’: The mechanism of poltergeist activity

By Zeeya Merali​

The sight of small blonde girls watching television is guaranteed to strike fear into the heart of anyone who has watched the movie Poltergeist.

We’re right to be terrified, say physicists.
Children generate poltergeist activity by channelling energy into the quantum mechanical vacuum.

Pierro Brovetto, whose last known address was the Instituto Fisica Superiore, in Cagliari, Italy and his colleague Vera Maxia wanted to explain the origin of poltergeist phenomena, characterised by objects flying around the room “of their own accord”.

The researchers note that poltergeist encounters have been reported around the world and across different cultures, but tend to have one thing in common.

“Poltergeist disturbances often occur in the neighbourhood of a pubescent child or a young woman,” the authors note in their paper.

So Brovetto and Maxia have come up with a mechanism to explain just how these women and children create such havoc.
Like so many problems that arise in adolescence, puberty gets the blame.

“Puberty is a modification of the child body which involves various organs, chiefly the brain,” they state.

Teenage telekinesis
Brovetto and Maxia hypothesise that the changes in the brain that occur at puberty involve fluctuations in electron activity that, in rare cases, can create disturbances up to a few metres around the outside of the brain.

These disturbances would be similar in character to the quantum mechanical fluctuations that physicists believe occur in the vacuum, in which “virtual” particle and antiparticle pairs pop up for a fleeting moment, before they annihilate each other and disappear again.

Brovetto and Maxia believe that the extra fluctuations triggered by the pubescent brain would substantially enhance the presence of the virtual particles surrounding the person.

This could slowly increase the pressure of air around them, moving objects and even sending them hurtling across the room.

The poltergeist paper will appear in the journal Neuroquantology.

Journal reference: www.arxiv.org/abs/0801.0382

Last edited:
More like creating a poltergeist with a manner of self-awareness.
Usually people with negative problems and teens hitting puberty (mostly girls) create them accidentally, then they are the subject of attack by them or others in the house. They can follow a person or remain for the next home buyers.
There is actually a law that says you cannot knowingly sell a haunted house...it MUST be disclosed to the buyer.
Just a State Supreme Court decision though....it not like they are real...hahaha..ummm.

A Tulpa is usually created purposefully for various purposes.
The problem is you can pass on negative attributes and personality disorders even when trying to create on purpose...such as the example where her Tulpa got mean and went out of control and she had to dissolve it.

Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa), nirmita (Sanskrit: निर्मित), or thoughtform, is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers. The term comes from Tibetan "emanation" or "manifestation".
Makes sense. I've always wondered about my neice and if she has a poltergeist. She has stories since she was 8, shes now 22 and erhem, batshit crazy acting. Doc says Skitzo-Effective Bi-Polar, I say haunted ;)

“Puberty is a modification of the child body which involves various organs, chiefly the brain,” they state.
Oh my, sort of like a young woman with 'vapors' during the 1800's ehe?