Merkabah | Page 320 | INFJ Forum
@Sandie33

‘They’re here’: The mechanism of poltergeist activity

By Zeeya Merali​

The sight of small blonde girls watching television is guaranteed to strike fear into the heart of anyone who has watched the movie Poltergeist.

We’re right to be terrified, say physicists.
Children generate poltergeist activity by channelling energy into the quantum mechanical vacuum.

Pierro Brovetto, whose last known address was the Instituto Fisica Superiore, in Cagliari, Italy and his colleague Vera Maxia wanted to explain the origin of poltergeist phenomena, characterised by objects flying around the room “of their own accord”.

The researchers note that poltergeist encounters have been reported around the world and across different cultures, but tend to have one thing in common.

“Poltergeist disturbances often occur in the neighbourhood of a pubescent child or a young woman,” the authors note in their paper.

So Brovetto and Maxia have come up with a mechanism to explain just how these women and children create such havoc.
Like so many problems that arise in adolescence, puberty gets the blame.

“Puberty is a modification of the child body which involves various organs, chiefly the brain,” they state.

Teenage telekinesis
Brovetto and Maxia hypothesise that the changes in the brain that occur at puberty involve fluctuations in electron activity that, in rare cases, can create disturbances up to a few metres around the outside of the brain.

These disturbances would be similar in character to the quantum mechanical fluctuations that physicists believe occur in the vacuum, in which “virtual” particle and antiparticle pairs pop up for a fleeting moment, before they annihilate each other and disappear again.

Brovetto and Maxia believe that the extra fluctuations triggered by the pubescent brain would substantially enhance the presence of the virtual particles surrounding the person.

This could slowly increase the pressure of air around them, moving objects and even sending them hurtling across the room.

The poltergeist paper will appear in the journal Neuroquantology.

Journal reference: www.arxiv.org/abs/0801.0382

Do you recall an earlier discussion we had about me and the pencil? This sums up that I think. :D

Thanks bunches, you produce amazement for sure. <3

Reactions: Skarekrow
Makes sense. I've always wondered about my neice and if she has a poltergeist. She has stories since she was 8, shes now 22 and erhem, batshit crazy acting. Doc says Skitzo-Effective Bi-Polar, I say haunted ;)

Do you recall an earlier discussion we had about me and the pencil? This sums up that I think. :D

Thanks bunches, you produce amazement for sure. <3

So is she still haunted you think or at least has created a poltergeist?
I’m not sure if you could be possessed by a poltergeist but there are theories that such thought-forms can eventually gain a level of self-awareness, but being a thought-form also means it takes on the the expectations of the creator.
So if you think it’s a Demon when it’s a thought-form poltergeist, it may eventually start to act like a Demon and only serve to reinforce that idea in the creator’s mind causing a downward spiral.
The thought-form would then continue to act as a “Demon” because that is how it was accidentally programmed to behave.
It may even think that is is a Demon when it’s still a thought-form.
So perhaps it could posses someone in that manner...that’s a big what if.

Last edited:
Hey. I met this man He was a healer, it was a fortuitous event that I even happened to be there. It was one of the first times I significantly connected to my ability to work with energy and it had a profound affect on me. It felt somewhat like a peak experience, It was in a workshop where we all linked hands and sent out love to each other. The we did other energy exercises where we sent out energy to each other, I was maybe 14/15.
He was subject to poltergeist activity as a kid and then learnt to channel it as a healer. Great guy Mathew Manning, reportedly the best healer in the UK, he was subjected to a lot of Poltergeist activity as a child and wrote a book about it 'The Link'. I also connected to this book because I had also experienced paranormal activity when I was 9-11 years old, although it was nothing like this.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/matthew-manning-healer-contact-interview

http://www.mysteriouspeople.com/Matthew_Manning.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Manning

Last edited:
Hey. I met this man He was a healer, It was one of the first times I significantly connected to my ability to work with energy, It was in a workshop where we all linked hands and sent love to each other. The we did other energy exercises where we sent out energy to each other, I was maybe 15.
He was subject to poltergeist activity as a kid and then learnt to channel it as a healer. Great guy Mathew Manning. Good book too, really interesting he was subject to a lot of poltergeist activity.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/matthew-manning-healer-contact-interview

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Manning

Sounds like a cool workshop!
I would totally go if I could have!!
I can relate to some of the healing experiences he talks about.
Such as the time I was doing energy work on my dog’s leg...you could visibly see it shrink and the dog yelped when it did...very strange.
Thanks for the article and the info!

Sounds really awesome...it reminds me also of something I just read about moving your energy around in your body.
It’s called VELO or Voluntary Energetic Longitudinal Oscillation.
It’s an energy exercise that entails moving your energies inside the body from head to feet, then from feet to head, back down to the feet, back up to the head, and so on.
You remain in the up and down movement of your energies until you start to control and feel this energetic flow better.
Then you start to gradually accelerate the speed of the flow inside the body, which will eventually induce a resonance condition in the energosoma aka the vibrational state in order to achieve an astral projection.
It also is supposed to increase our energetic capacity, clean our psychosphere, unblock and balance our energetic self (energosoma), protects and defends us from negative energy pollution, prevents the onset of energetic blockages or problems, makes us physically healthier, produces a sympathetic dissimilation, makes the engersoma more flexible, predisposes and induces lucid projections.
Hope you are well?

Here’s a short article about it -

The vibrational state is a state of our energy body (energosoma).
It can feel as if every cell of our body starts to vibrate although in reality they do not, at least not physically.

This state sometimes occurs spontaneously and can be lucidly perceived when the astral body (psychosoma) starts to disconnect from the physical body, initiating the take-off process.

One of the techniques proposed in the book Projectiology, authored by Waldo Vieira, is to try to get a vibrational state astral projection.
The main principle is to trigger the vibrational state at will in order to produce an OBE.

The idea is to make the vibrational state the cause of the OBE instead of an effect of the take-off process.

Once you trigger it, the vibrations are perceived inside and outside of your body.
The intensity and frequency of the vibrations can vary.

It can be anything from low frequency, in the range of two cycles per second, to a higher frequency hum.
Sometimes it is subtle, although still clearly and thoroughly perceived, and sometimes so strong that you have to make an effort to stay emotionally calm.

Have you ever been in an idling bus and felt your whole body vibrate in sync with the diesel engine?
This would be an example of how a vibrational state on the low frequency side would feel like.

Sometimes the vibrations that precede an OBE can feel like that.
At other times, it may feel more like a buzzing sensation, but not a superficial one on the skin level, but a profound one, where you feel the buzzing deep down to your very bones.

The Acronym: VELO
The technical term is Voluntary Energetic Longitudinal Oscillation, or VELO. Voluntary because it is based on will power, Longitudinal because the energy moves lengthwise throughout the physical body, and Oscillation because the energies move from head to feet in a constant, smooth, cyclic movement.

So, by applying the VELO exercise properly, you can trigger (or install) a vibrational state.
The above mentioned book Projections of the Consciousness refers to this exercise as the Closed Mobilization of Energies.

**The technique used in IAC’s classes to induce the vibrational state consists in moving your own energies from your head to your feet in an oscillatory movement, then increasing the frequency of this oscillation until you trigger a healthy and pleasant vibratory sensation throughout your energy body.

The Vibrational State as an OBE Technique
The VELO can be used as an astral projection technique, since the Vibrational State (VS) is the ideal energetic condition for the astral body (psychosoma) to start the take-off process.

Some people experience the Vibrational State spontaneously before a projection, or recognize the VS as a signal that the OBE is about to happen.
The vibrational state, however, is not a necessary condition for the out-of-body experience (OBE) take-off.

There are many of accounts of astral travelers who left the body without experiencing a vibrational state and accounts of people experiencing the vibrational state without ever leaving the physical body.

You may have to try the VELO technique a few dozen times before you start feeling more clearly that the energies flow at your will command (see below “Energy Work and Will Power”).

While the sensations may be subtle at first, you can get to the point where your sensations will be very objective and you are no longer second-guessing yourself.

It’s a matter of some persistence and a technical approach.

The ultimate goal is to get to the point where you master the Vibrational State, being able to reach this homeostatic energy state anywhere, in any condition and any position of the physical body.

In the meantime, if you can induce the vibrational state as part of your OBE attempt, you have a lot to gain.

Energy Work and Will Power
You should move the energies using your will power.
This can be harder at first, especially if you have worked with visualization techniques in the past.

The reason for this is simple: while it may be harder at first for you to learn how to move the energies using will power, when you actually move your energies, and feel those energies moving, there will be no doubt.

Visualization and imagination might work, however it may be hard for you to differentiate what is imagination or visualization from what is a real perception of energy flow.

Sometimes people ask “how do I move my own chi”, since it is “part of me”, “it is my own energy body”, so “how do I move it”?
The question sometimes implies that the person understands the energy body as something static or solid, which is not the case.

Energies (bioenergies, chi, prana) work more like a fluid, and a very compressible one.

The technique you will find at the end of the article consists of moving the energies up and down.
You will be concentrating energies in your head, for example, by drawing energies from other parts of the energy body, then moving those aggregated energies throughout the energy body.

During the VELO you are not exteriorizing, externalizing or sending energies outwards.
The movement is internal, a closed circuit of energies. Also during VELO, you will not absorb or bring energies inwards.

The objective is to achieve a vibrational state, to disconnect from any external source of energy.

Reaching the Vibrational State
When it comes to reaching the vibrational state it is important that you start by moving the energies slowly, trying to make sure that the energy flows through every chakra, every area of your energy body, and through every cell of your physical body.

If you feel that there is an area that you have less sensation of energies, or that the energies move around that area, or any type of energy concentration or blockage, you try to focus on those areas, applying more of your will power to push those energies through until you unblock all areas of your energosoma.

Once you feel the energies flowing evenly throughout the body, you can increase the amount of energies that you are moving up and down, in order to make the flow of energies more intense.

Next, you can work on increasing the frequency of this movement of energies gradually, until you reach a point where you trigger the vibrational state.

At this point the movement up and down disappears and you start feeling a clear vibratory sensation throughout the body, inside and outside of it.

The More you Relax, the Easier it Will Be!
Once you learn how to trigger the vibrational state at will, what you need to do is to lie down in a comfortable position and start working the energies to reach a vibrational state.

The more you relax, the easier it will be for you to feel and control your energies.

In the beginning of the process, the vibrational states you will induce by applying the VELO will tend to fade after a short while.
In the technique we find at the end of the article, the objective is to try to go back to moving your energies in order to reach another vibrational state.

You will also try to sustain the vibrational state for as long as you can every single time.

It will get easier for you to do this as your relaxation deepens.

A Healthy State of the Energy Body
The vibrational state is a homeostatic energetic state, meaning, your energy body is at a healthy, balanced state.
This is something that also helps us to “slip” out of the body.

The energy body is the “glue” between the physical and the astral body (psychosoma).
In the process of exercising the energy body in order to reach an astral projection, gradually, we will be “melting” this glue, making it easier for us to take off.

A healthier energetic state will also help us to cleanse our own energies, which will in turn help us to meet energetically more balanced and lucid people outside the body.

Reaching the Vibrational State is Not Difficult!
Reaching the Vibrational State is not difficult but it requires practice through the application of a methodology or technique.
This is done in order to intensify the possibility of reaching the Vibrational State.

The IAC – International Academy of Consciousness – has researched and taught this technique for over many years now, and it has trained several people throughout the world in order to help them to better understand the Vibrational State and its benefits in one’s life.

It is important to mention that there are several of our students that have reported already feeling very intense vibrations through the physical body while they are getting prepared to go to sleep or when waking up in the morning.

So it seems that the Vibrational State is a natural condition that anyone can feel or perceive; independently of the person ‘applying’ or not a technique (so it happens spontaneously).

Reaching the vibrational state through will does require a technique, and the best way to understand the technique is by attending any of the IAC classes and learning directly with an instructor.

Try This Technique:
If you would like to start trying to feel your own energies you may use a simple technique:

1) Lay down on a sofa or your bed and close your eyes

2) Concentrate on your physical body and focus on your energies (if you do not know what this means don’t worry; you will perceive your energies throughout practice)

3) Give a mental command for your energies to start moving from your feet to your head and from your head to your feet in a vertical or longitudinal movement, and keep on moving them up and down

4) Once you feel comfortable you may speed this movement up until it reaches the vibrational state.

This is a very simple explanation, but again via an IAC online lecture you will be taught in greater detail about reaching the vibrational state.

A Vibrational State Exercise

You can do this kind of energy exercise stuff in pairs, face each other and start a distance from each other and get closer, palms up and facing each other (e.g. facing the partners palm). , and try sending out different energies to and fro. Creating an energy circle holding hands, the other thing I mentioned is also quite easy to do and you can feel it quite easily I think especially so when someone sets out an intention out loud .

You can do this kind of energy exercise stuff in pairs, face each other and start a distance from each other and get closer, palms up and facing each other (e.g. facing the partners palm). , and try sending out different energies to and fro. Creating an energy circle holding hands, the other thing I mentioned is also quite easy to do and you can feel it quite easily I think especially so when someone sets out an intention out loud .

Totally.
Thanks!
Yes...this is the general idea behind Reiki and such.
It would be good for strengthening bonds between partners as well.
I’m sure it entangles a good amount of particles within two or more people.
If you have never felt the vibratory phase, I would encourage you to try to induce it just to feel it.
It’s wholly incredible if it is solely a product of the mind...it is much more of an all encompassing feeling than just a mind state, though you certainly have to been in the correct state of mind also.
I will probably post that whole article on Poltergeist Boy later today...thanks again!

If you would like to start trying to feel your own energies you may use a simple technique:

1) Lay down on a sofa or your bed and close your eyes

2) Concentrate on your physical body and focus on your energies (if you do not know what this means don’t worry; you will perceive your energies throughout practice)

3) Give a mental command for your energies to start moving from your feet to your head and from your head to your feet in a vertical or longitudinal movement, and keep on moving them up and down

4) Once you feel comfortable you may speed this movement up until it reaches the vibrational state.

I've never done this looks worth a try.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
So is she still haunted you think or at least has created a poltergeist?
I’m not sure if you could be possessed by a poltergeist but there are theories that such thought-forms can eventually gain a level of self-awareness, but being a thought-form also means it takes on the the expectations of the creator.
I believe she's haunted, and troubled for sure.

Short-to-long of her story is that her mom & dad divorced just after her 7th birthday. She and her brother stayed with their dad. Once her "fits" began she bounced between her mom & dad's until she was 16 and left home with her now husband. They have been married 3 years or so.

She changed from a 'normal' little girl into a wild little animal in a short amount of time. When she was 8 'things' started happening around her, regardless of where she was at, this is why I say haunted, be it her conjuring or something attaching itself to her when she was so vulerable.

By the time she was 15 she'd been in-house psych evaluated and diagnosed skitzo-effective bipolar, she claims she sees images and hears voices telling her to do some of the things she does.

She had to be watched round the clock a while because she started drinking laundry, dish, and hand soap...any liquid soap she could find. Irony is, all those caustics didn't ruin her stomach or affect her health for any longer than it took to pass or vomit the soap. Doc told her mother and father to buy powder, she started eating that and powdered bathroom cleanser. When her mom locked up the soaps and other cleansers, she had a meltdown. It took 4 police and an entire ambulance crew to catch her and strap her down, she broke the chest strap on the stretcher and a fireman used duct tape to secure her to it. It was a huge mess. Her mom claims she broke a kitchen window while she was in a screaming fit in her bedroom on the opposite side of the house once(?) The neighbor said he actually saw her climb the wall in the diningroom!(I don't know if I believe that!) Scary enough to sound like its right out of a movie though. No one talks about it much anymore since she moved away.

She woke up for school one morning and had to go to the ER because she'd been beaten while she was sleeping. If memory serves, she was 11 at that time. No one beat her, yet she was covered in bruises and scratches.

She's 22 now, has a job, takes daily meds, doesn't eat soap, but still throws mountianous tantrums when she's upset. She reminds me of stories of The Fury's.

Kicker is, if she stays away from her parents and the things and people that remind her of home, she seems fine.

I believe haunted/hi-jacked by something. I don't know enough about poltegeists to say yay or nay. Only contact I have with her is texting because that seems to upset her less.

Who knows for sure? Her brother and younger sister seem ok.

Sorry I can't listen to what you are saying as it might put you in the role of Guru to me and we all just agreed like sheep not to do that....hahahahaha!
Jk!

Hahahahahahahahahahah..... oh that's so funny!!!!!!!!

I believe she's haunted, and troubled for sure.

Short-to-long of her story is that her mom & dad divorced just after her 7th birthday. She and her brother stayed with their dad. Once her "fits" began she bounced between her mom & dad's until she was 16 and left home with her now husband. They have been married 3 years or so.

She changed from a 'normal' little girl into a wild little animal in a short amount of time. When she was 8 'things' started happening around her, regardless of where she was at, this is why I say haunted, be it her conjuring or something attaching itself to her when she was so vulerable.

By the time she was 15 she'd been in-house psych evaluated and diagnosed skitzo-effective bipolar, she claims she sees images and hears voices telling her to do some of the things she does.

She had to be watched round the clock a while because she started drinking laundry, dish, and hand soap...any liquid soap she could find. Irony is, all those caustics didn't ruin her stomach or affect her health for any longer than it took to pass or vomit the soap. Doc told her mother and father to buy powder, she started eating that and powdered bathroom cleanser. When her mom locked up the soaps and other cleansers, she had a meltdown. It took 4 police and an entire ambulance crew to catch her and strap her down, she broke the chest strap on the stretcher and a fireman used duct tape to secure her to it. It was a huge mess. Her mom claims she broke a kitchen window while she was in a screaming fit in her bedroom on the opposite side of the house once(?) The neighbor said he actually saw her climb the wall in the diningroom!(I don't know if I believe that!) Scary enough to sound like its right out of a movie though. No one talks about it much anymore since she moved away.

She woke up for school one morning and had to go to the ER because she'd been beaten while she was sleeping. If memory serves, she was 11 at that time. No one beat her, yet she was covered in bruises and scratches.

She's 22 now, has a job, takes daily meds, doesn't eat soap, but still throws mountianous tantrums when she's upset. She reminds me of stories of The Fury's.

Kicker is, if she stays away from her parents and the things and people that remind her of home, she seems fine.

I believe haunted/hi-jacked by something. I don't know enough about poltegeists to say yay or nay. Only contact I have with her is texting because that seems to upset her less.

Who knows for sure? Her brother and younger sister seem ok.

I have run a few calls with people on PCP that do shit like that...jump through the living room window and cut themselves all to hell.
I remember this guy was losing blood and I told the PO to take off the handcuffs...he says “No way!” I say “Take them off”...he was passed out from loss of blood and we took him code 3 to the hospital...but he certainly wasn’t going to be attacking anyone...not that PCP heads can’t break their leg and get up and run on it and crazy shit like that...it’s just, when I got there, this guy was nearly dead.
Yes...it would be hard to determine what the cause is unless I had a chance to really sit down and talk to her without her about her childhood and past and I doubt that would ever happen.
It could vey well be that something other than herself is effecting her...you never know what happened behind closed doors as a child either.
Not saying anything negative about your relatives...maybe its something THEY don’t even know about, or would refuse to acknowledge when it did happen as abuse of some sort is usually the trigger for that kind of behavior.
They took her to the ER for being beating by something or herself....did the ER staff not investigate, what did they tell the Doctors and such?

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
Have to give VELO (Voluntary Energetic Longitudinal Oscillation) the proper acknowledgement it deserves.
I was successfully able to raise/induce the vibrational stage, 3 maybe 4 times?
Very interesting to induce without trying to go out of body, but I feel that this may be a better way there eventually anyhow.
I highly recommend the practice...very cool.
Got me there in less than a hour.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
I forgot to mention about todays VELO experiment!
Not only did I reach the vibrational stage very quickly....so it seemed...I had on a one hour binaural beat track....there was no full body paralysis associated with the vibrational stage before going out of body...in fact I was moving my legs while it was happening....or was I?
Hmmmmm....
?
?
?
Maybe it just seemed as if I was freely moving my body/legs when it was in fact my astral body?
Now I don’t know...dammit....ugh.
Lol
I should video myself to see what happens on this end of things.
We shall try again tomorrow.
;)

Highly recommend you try it!

Reactions: Wyote and Kgal
They took her to the ER for being beating by something or herself....did the ER staff not investigate, what did they tell the Doctors and such?
It was investigated. Not sure as to her doing it to her self, my little sister is her mom and she has a tendency to overgradize things. My neice's Dad used to leave the kids at various places to be watched, so I can't say if she may have been molested by another or not. I never suspected my sister, yet her live-in was questionable, so that was suspect at the time. She'd had scratches and hair pulled out prior, but that was the first beating. As memory serves CPS did not persue it further than the norm.
as abuse of some sort is usually the trigger for that kind of behavior.
I always attributed the family breakup to her breakdown. Was nasty and a huge factor. It was just troublesome to watch a kind and normal little girl turn into a monster. :(

Who knows, could be she might chat with you across the web in email or such. I don't hear from her often but i can ask her how she feels about something like that.

There's so much to her story. She used to run-head-long into the walls, smashing her head over and over. It's saddening really, and very upsetting for me when I get talking about it. I respect her wish of being left alone.

I won't sludge up the thread with anymore of this. Haint, haunt or Geist, doubtful we'll ever know for sure.

At least not until they start provong more Paranormal stuff exists. ;)

Take care.

It was investigated. Not sure as to her doing it to her self, my little sister is her mom and she has a tendency to overgradize things. My neice's Dad used to leave the kids at various places to be watched, so I can't say if she may have been molested by another or not. I never suspected my sister, yet her live-in was questionable, so that was suspect at the time. She'd had scratches and hair pulled out prior, but that was the first beating. As memory serves CPS did not persue it further than the norm.

I always attributed the family breakup to her breakdown. Was nasty and a huge factor. It was just troublesome to watch a kind and normal little girl turn into a monster. :(

Who knows, could be she might chat with you across the web in email or such. I don't hear from her often but i can ask her how she feels about something like that.

There's so much to her story. She used to run-head-long into the walls, smashing her head over and over. It's saddening really, and very upsetting for me when I get talking about it. I respect her wish of being left alone.

I won't sludge up the thread with anymore of this. Haint, haunt or Geist, doubtful we'll ever know for sure.

At least not until they start provong more Paranormal stuff exists. ;)

Take care.

If that is her wish then I would also like to respect that as well.
If it is something paranormal then I hope one day she finds peace and some kind of salvation from it...actually I hope that in any circumstance.
Poor girl.

Reactions: Sandie33
I would have been so screwed...lol.

LIST OF REASONS FOR ADMISSION TO AN INSANE ASYLUM FROM THE LATE 1800S

inasnejgjgjgjjgjhg.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Kgal
Here’s a blast from the past.
My parents met working at Disneyland...more specifically Club 33, which is a hidden, private, uber fancy VIP club in the New Orleans square.
It’s an unmarked door and you have to know the knock.
There is something like a 20 year waiting list, and very expensive to be a member.
They host all the celebrities, heads of state, etc.
Clint Eastwood once ate dinner with my Mom sitting in his lap...haha.

All the gals wore French maid outfits and the men tuxedos...my mom was a waitress there and my dad the maitre’d.

Mom&Dad Club33.jpg

Here’s a blast from the past.
My parents met working at Disneyland...more specifically Club 33, which is a hidden, private, uber fancy VIP club in the New Orleans square.
It’s an unmarked door and you have to know the knock.
There is something like a 20 year waiting list, and very expensive to be a member.
They host all the celebrities, heads of state, etc.
Clint Eastwood once ate dinner with my Mom sitting in his lap...haha.

All the gals wore French maid outfits and the men tuxedos...my mom was a waitress there and my dad the maitre’d.

Thanks for sharing your memory ;)

How out-of-body experiences could transform yourself and society
| Nanci Trivellato |
TEDxPassoFundo

If we had an out-of-body experience (OBE) what would it bring to our lives?
Motivated by her own personal experiences and her research of thousands of individuals who had similar phenomena, Nanci Trivellato, MSc in psychology and consciousness researcher, discusses the possible positive effects of OBEs for personal development and its ripples for society.
Nanci Trivellato, MSc in psychology, is an author, lecturer,and personal development coach who dedicates her career to consciousness research.
Nanci is also a charter member of the International Academy of Consciousness and the Institute of Applied Consciousness Technologies.​

Reactions: Wyote
Yesterday’s VELO experiment was such a success I can’t wait to try it again!
I’m actually looking forward to reaching the vibrational stage now and have lost any remaining timidness I had.
It’s very off-putting the first time you experience it...it is an incredibly powerful full-body feeling...at first you start to think that something must be horribly wrong...it’s not a normal sensation...but mark my words - It does exist.
At first I found moving my Qi from head to feet and back again to be a bit slow...perhaps there were some blockages that needed to be worked through, which is supposed to be a positive effect of practicing VELO.
It took me about 15 mins or so to really get going...to fully relax my body and mind....but once I got to that familiar place that those who meditate would recognize, I was able to move it much faster and faster until I was in the Vibrational State...I tried to increase them from there and had some success with that, but not as fast as I would like it to be....it seems faster when going OOB anyhow.
Once again...awesome technique...worked great for me...and you are still clearing your chakras, clearing energy pollution, self-healing, raising your vibrational state, etc. so even without going OOB it’s still good for you to practice.
Here’s more on the vibrational stage...if you are interested in VELO, take a look a couple posts back and there is a description and short video that explains how to do it properly....or hit me up and I can walk you through it!
Enjoy!

Recognition and Response to the Vibrational State
William Buhlman​

Internal vibrations and sounds are often the early indications of an approaching out-of-body experience.
I refer to the inner sounds and vibrations as the vibrational state.

These vibrations are commonly reported to begin at the head, neck and stomach area and spread throughout the entire body.
They are often accompanied by numbness, paralysis and noises such as a buzzing, humming or roaring sound.

According to an extensive national out-of-body survey conducted by Dr. Steward Twemlow in 1979, fifty-five percent of the three hundred and thirty-nine participants reported "a sense of energy" during their out-of-body experience.

In addition, fifty percent stated they felt the vibrations in their body and thirty-eight percent heard noises in the early stages of their experience.
According to the survey, the most commonly reported noises were buzzing (29%), roaring (19%) and music or singing (16%).

In the beginning it's helpful to notice any internal inner signals you may experience during sleep, dreams, and as you are waking.
Pay close attention to any unusual vibratory feelings or sounds even if they are subtle.

Many people routinely experience vibration sensations and sounds, but disregard them as dream-related or as unexplained physical phenomena.

Your recognition and response to these sensations and sounds will, many times, determine how successful your separation process becomes.
Some people are so startled by the sensations and sounds they think of their physical body - this causes an instant return to the physical.

Your positive reaction to your personal vibrational signals will assist you to take advantage of every opportunity to separate from your physical body and experience the ultimate adventure.

The more knowledgeable and prepared you are about the initial sensations and sounds associated with out-of-body exploration, the more success you are likely to achieve.

Recognition and response to the Vibrational State is an important step in preparation.
The following is presented to help you recognize the internal sensations and sounds associated with the initial phases of an out-of-body experience.

Common Vibrational Signals

• Buzzing, humming or roaring sounds
  • Unusual tingling or energy sensations
  • Voices, laughter, or your name being called out
  • Heaviness or sinking
  • Numbness or paralysis in any part of your body
  • Weightlessness or spreading lightness
  • Any internal vibrations out of norm
  • Electrical-like sense of energy
  • Footsteps or other sounds of a person's presence
  • Internal rocking, spinning, or movement of any kind
  • Arms or legs lifting while asleep
  • Surge of energy flowing through your body
  • Any noise out of the norm, wind, engine, music, bells, etc.
Currently there are several theories about the cause and nature of the vibrations associated with out-of-body experiences.
Based on my experience, I feel that they are the direct result of the higher frequency, nonphysical body moving out of phase with the physical body.

I've reached this conclusion because the intensity of the vibrations diminishes immediately after complete separation is achieved.
The way we respond to these initial vibrations will often determine how effectively we separate from the physical body.

The following is a basic guideline for responding to the vibrational state.

How to respond to the Vibrational State

1. Remain calm. The vibrations, sounds, numbness, and catalepsy are a normal experience.

2. Relax and enjoy the vibrations as they spread throughout your entire body.
Remember not to move or think about your physical body (Any physical movement will shut down the vibrational process).

3. Allow the vibrations, sounds, numbness, or catalepsy to expand and envelop you.
Don't analyze or judge the experience, simply allow it to spread through every level of your being.

4. Visualize yourself moving away from your physical body and toward another area in your home.
This can be enhanced by mentally directing yourself by a repeated thought. "Now I move to the door, etc." (Any location away from your body.)
Be open to all various forms of motion, floating, sinking, spinning, lifting etc.
Flow with the motion.

5. After complete separation is obtained, the vibrations will immediately diminish.
At this point it's critical to focus and maintain your complete attention away from your physical body.

6. If your awareness is out-of-sync or less then ideal repeat the "clarity technique" on page 225-226 in Adventures Beyond the Body.
I have found that our knowledge, recognition, and response to the vibrational state is one of the primary keys to controlled out-of-body exploration.

During the first year of my out-of-body experiences, I was often startled and sometimes even scared by the intensity of the vibrational state.
As I look back I realize I learned the hard way.

During the early seventies there was little information available on this subject and what was written scarcely mentioned the topic of vibrations and sounds.

After repeatedly experiencing vibrations and buzzing sounds during sleep, dreams and out-of-body techniques, I began to realize that these strange vibrations are a natural prelude to the out-of-body experience.

These unusual vibrations and sounds were one of the best early indications that I was ready to separate from my body.
After several experiences I started to enjoy the vibrations and even began to look forward to them.

In retrospect I now realize that my attitude toward the vibrational state had a major impact on my ability to initiate and control my out-of-body experiences. As my anxiety concerning the vibrations and sounds slowly turned to anticipation, my personal abilities increased substantially.

Eventually, I got to the point where the vibrational state was a welcome friend that heralded the beginning of an exciting adventure.

After more than a year of struggle, I finally felt comfortable with the entire process.
From that moment whenever I felt or heard anything out of the norm; sounds, vibrations, voices, or any form of energy sensation, I would immediately encourage the vibrations or sounds to expand.

Then I would visualize myself moving away from my physical body and toward the bedroom door.

This combination was remarkably successful.
I began to recognize different vibrations and sounds during sleep, in dreams, during meditation and sometimes even after sex.

The intensity of the vibrations and sounds varied; sometimes they were subtle while other times they were overpowering.
I also found that if I experienced mild vibrations I could focus on them and encourage them to expand and spread throughout my entire body.

For example, on one occasion I woke in the middle of the night with a slight vibration at the back of my neck.
I closed my eyes, completely relaxed and enjoyed the vibration.

I allowed the vibrational sensations to grow and expand from the back of my neck throughout my entire body.
Slowly, the vibrations seemed to move down my spine and then outward enveloping my trunk and limbs.

After what seemed to be several minutes, the vibrations reached their peak and I simply willed myself out-of-body by picturing myself moving to my bedroom door.

Within seconds I was standing outside of my body and ready to explore.

This process is completely natural and extremely enjoyable when you get accustomed to it.
In addition, your new understanding and control of the vibrational state gives you an expanded ability.

Now you can take advantage of every possible opportunity to explore beyond your physical limits.
Always remember the sensations and sounds of the vibrational state are an important reference point that can go a long way to enhancing your abilities to have controlled out-of-body experiences.

I would have been so screwed...lol.

LIST OF REASONS FOR ADMISSION TO AN INSANE ASYLUM FROM THE LATE 1800S

inasnejgjgjgjjgjhg.jpg

Wowwwwwww...... How about pretty much all of us would be admitted for "Exposure and Quackery". I mean isn't the western medical model of big pharma and drugs exposure to quackery these days??????
Fall from a horse. Yep
Seduction & Disappointment?. Yep
Deranged masturbation? What the hell does that even mean? LOL