Merkabah | Page 318 | INFJ Forum
I personally have not heard the “hum” thank god…it sounds quite annoying and I think I would go insane…lol.

I have been feeling really strange though for the past couple of months…like something is way off base, but I can’t really explain why…I just know something is wrong.
Could just be in my head, I don’t know…what is your theory about it?

Felt that way all day. Worse this evening. Was at home alone this evening and heard a noise in the other room. Sounded like a chair being pulled across the wood floor. Went in there and non of the pets were in there. Came back in the other room, sat down, and heard it again. WTH!!

Making me a little uneasy. I just decided I wasn't going to figure it out so I let it go.

I don’t want you to think that I was being dismissive of your commentary regarding Osho.
I have certainly taken it into consideration and will probably not post anything by him if I can help it.

Oh no @Skarekrow please don't do that on my account, or feel inhibited in anyway. I think I may have not expressed myself well. I can see now (lol) how my post may have come across but the reason I posted it was because I thought it was an interesting piece of information that you'd be interested to know. I wasn't trying to be moralising or make any other comment about it.
Much love to you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
@Sandie33

I would agree that your choice of content here in the thread keeps many coming back for more.

Thank you and good! I try to mix it up, it still kinda follows a pathway though.
Really I honestly thank you and anyone else who has read or offered articles and insights of their own here...it really would have probably fizzled out without all the interest that it seemed to bring...so I appreciate that very much!

Though I cant speak for others, my primary issue was "what's it called"? lol. Not knowing new or current terminologies for things like quantum intuition, wave theory, merkabahs, auras, clairasentiences, telepthy, kenetics, energy grids, etc., some folks who are unaware, yet feel or experience things, have no where to look for valid information because they don't have a way to label their experiences.

Your thread has been beneficial to me because one topic feeds into others and so forth. The amazing part to me is I grew up with a lot of neighborhood Stargazers' influence back in the 70's & 80's. We have a larger Wiccan (I don't practice, but attend moon howls on occassion, lol) base than we do church goers around town. Harry Chapin even lived her for several years at one point.

Yeah...growing up Mormon was weird enough...I’m sure growing up Wiccan would really make some heads spin in the wrong setting.
Well...I don’t know shit.
I know some really specific things, like surgery, but I am now, and will always be searching for the next rung of the ladder.
I never want to box myself into a specific path laid out by someone else...like @LittleLissa said - they are just sheep.
And some people are cool with that...not knocking it, ya’ll have a Shepard to keep you from the wolves...if you believe that, kudos to you!
I will die with excitement in my eyes....not pain, not fear, well...it will be that excited fear you get right before the roller coaster dips over the first drop.
As far as all the topics you’ve listed...I’ve had experiences with many of them...it’s all subjective, and is always quite a surprise when it happens usually...be it some kind of Psi phenomena or paranormal experience.
But...this stuff does happen.
You can ask the most logical people...I remember Dr. Martin the heart surgeon that I mainly worked with, swore up and down that his first house he bought in Portland was haunted. Very electrical centric type stuff...lights coming on by themselves, TVs, etc...it had all new wiring according to him.
I mean...we had a whole lab at Princeton for decades looking into this stuff and they have compiled data that has been gone over by statisticians around the globe for the Global Consciousness Project and the PEARS lab....with odds over a trillion to one in favor of something strange happening.
Something is happening...just what that is exactly is what no one can really come to a consensus about...and so we have the bizarre, to the very bizarre, to the downright wacky-type shit...lol.
It’s hard to be a believer without having some kind of experience, but it’s equally hard, if not harder, to be an experiencer without an explanation imho.
Very frustrating...but perhaps that is all part of the point...lol...the cosmic joke.
I certainly hope I wake up laughing about my time here....wow, glad that was just a dream!
I mean, you can’t even fly....pretty lame reality.
haha

Back on topic,

This I believe is eons old as well as the fuel to propel us to our individual and collective destiny.

I was just saying to my therapist/aka experimentalist, who is a practicing Catholic, today that I do not worship an angry god that will forfeit my Heavens Ticket as well as smote me dead where I stand if I don't follow the established religious rules. I don't claim any one doctrine, yet rely on bits and pieces of most all claimed religions. With my mindset of I Believe, its not difficult to be just as open-minded in my spirituality and quest for knowledge as it is my politics; Do Good and good follows, do No Good in this life, yep, we might get away with it for a little while, but I can guarantee that before our physicalness dies, we will have paid a hefty price for that no good. After all, isn't that the premise behind Karma?

The twists and turns of many of the 'new age' think is rooted in money making and extremely misleading. We have to sift through the greed and dirt to find the credible gems of wisdom. I'm not saying that Science and Education aren't working diligently in their search for answers, it's the Material minded folks that end up perverting the very way to Transcendence and Enlightenment. Instead of saying here's a thought, and respecting what the other evolves to, we've got a plenty of 'miners' saying here buy this, and that's where young folks wind up with tunnel-vision, confused-minds, mental angst, and flat-assed broke.

The take-aways you provide here in the thread for others is akin to the concept of here's a thought/idea. You preview the info saying your agreements or disagreements with conviction, grace and respect. This allows your followers to make their own choice and come to their own conclusion. That is a extremly commendable endeavor on your part. Teaching others is a good trait to share.

Thanks again for the kind words...back at you dear.
Yes...again... @LittleLissa hit the nail on the head by needing to become your own Guru.
If that means you follows the path of others before you for a while, there is nothing wrong with that...but you will never see anything that the rest of humanity has seen that way.
And sure, it may be dangerous...this is how we learn and discover...many sailors were happy when they did not accidentally sail over the edge of the Earth...I would rather live outside the norm than have my mind made up by someone else.

Aww, hell I did get off on a bit of a tangent, but worth it.

This is my achilies heel, when prompted, I can get overzealous, especially if I know someone is listening, lol.

Is this where I get to say pass the INFJ-y-ness please. :p <3

As always your words are most kind and I graciously accept them, but still need to acknowledge all those who have ever visited or posted here.
Much love to you and all,
M

Last edited:
Oh no @Skarekrow please don't do that on my account, or feel inhibited in anyway. I think I may have not expressed myself well. I can see now (lol) how my post may have come across but the reason I posted it was because I thought it was an interesting piece of information that you'd be interested to know. I wasn't trying to be moralising or make any other comment about it.
Much love to you too.

No...I find it distasteful to continue to post even if he had moments of wisdom, he soured the words with his terrible deeds.
That’s all.
;)

No...I find it distasteful to continue to post even if he had moments of wisdom, he soured the words with his terrible deeds.
That’s all.
;)

There is an important lesson (probably many lessons) to be learned from Osho's life. You cannot pursue spirituality without being also firmly grounded in appropriate ethics. To cause the least harm should be a solid foundation in one's thinking.
Many gurus talk of freedom, ultimate freedom in a variety of ways. We are not free, we are human, tied to the human construct until we die. You must live as a human. Only in the mind can we go beyond what it is to live in the human construct, but then, the mind is just as much a part of the human experience. You can go to space while sitting at your kitchen table. It's pretty hilariously absurd and wonderfully magnificent, and unfortunately most people will live their life imprisoned by the physical world.

No one is special. We are all vessels/meat bags capable of terrible wonderful things.
I learned some useful things from Osho. I learned some useful things from John Wayne Gacy too.

need to acknowledge all those who have ever visited or posted here.

Kudos to you for keeping such an epic and informative thread alive. Without your dedication and passion it would not survive or be at all what it is.

There is an important lesson (probably many lessons) to be learned from Osho's life. You cannot pursue spirituality without being also firmly grounded in appropriate ethics. To cause the least harm should be a solid foundation in one's thinking.
Many gurus talk of freedom, ultimate freedom in a variety of ways. We are not free, we are human, tied to the human construct until we die. You must live as a human. Only in the mind can we go beyond what it is to live in the human construct, but then, the mind is just as much a part of the human experience. You can go to space while sitting at your kitchen table. It's pretty hilariously absurd and wonderfully magnificent, and unfortunately most people will live their life imprisoned by the physical world.

No one is special. We are all vessels/meat bags capable of terrible wonderful things.
I learned some useful things from Osho. I learned some useful things from John Wayne Gacy too.

Yes...I’m sure Manson said inspirational things too...as did Stalin and Hitler...John Wayne Gacy and let’s not forget Freud who always had to have a cigar between his lips lol.

JK
You are right, I will not stop reading things by him or anyone for that matter...I think there is knowledge to glean from many sources.
But a small amount of poison will ruin the whole well sometimes.
The question with him I guess is - are the accusations true or not?
If so, then it does change my perspective of the man - but not the truth of his words.
If not..then it is sad that he was shown in a wrong light.
Still...how true are someone’s words if they act in such a manner contradictory to what they preach...not just Osho.
It stands for a deeper critique of any “knowledge” produced by such a source imho...but how could we not look at someone differently knowing they have done such life-altering and damaging things to someone’s very core...their soul?
I don’t know.
Usually I try to always take such words of wisdom with a grain of salt anyhow...because I don’t think anyone really has it figured out, or is probably even that close to figuring anything out such as what lies beyond death or the meaning of it all.
Yes...he was a flawed human, just as we all are...but his deeds have real effects on his words.
Jesus was a success because he taught by example...that and he could walk on water, which must have blown some minds back in the day. ;)
I get what you mean my friend.

jesus+family+guy.gif

Last edited:
Kudos to you for keeping such an epic and informative thread alive. Without your dedication and passion it would not survive or be at all what it is.

Much thanks!
And much thanks for putting up with/reading my internal dialogue intermixed.
Thanks for all those who have posted or who have added to the library that this thread is becoming!

You have to find your own way. Whether or not a guru is proper and wise is like 90% from perception of the listener.

What if your favorite guru secretly does horrible things that nobody ever finds out about? A lot of people will be fooled by that, because what they believe about the guru is constructed from what they see and not necessarily what he is. They believe he is good because that is what they see.

These people are made famous because of what their followers believe about them more so than what they actually are.

You have to find your own way. Whether or not a guru is proper and wise is like 90% from perception of the listener.

What if your favorite guru secretly does horrible things that nobody ever finds out about? A lot of people will be fooled by that, because what they believe about the guru is constructed from what they see and not necessarily what he is. They believe he is good because that is what they see.

These people are made famous because of what their followers believe about them more so than what they actually are.

I agree
Take Bill Cosby for example.
Sure his old records and stand up were really funny at the time, and the Cosby Show was a huge hit and even helped to define a segment of society at the time.
But now we find out he is most likely a serial rapist and molester.
The material didn’t change...the perception of him as a person changed, but knowing that knowledge about him has made what was previously funny or quirky and it just loses the magic it once held.
You are right though, you could take half a room that knew that info and half that did not and the reaction to a performance would be interpreted wholly differently because of his negative actions.
We should all strive to be our own Gurus...I think there are many wise quotes and passages out there to read, things to learn from those who came before, but in the end your experiences and choices of what actions to take or not, or how you perceive something are your own...you have to own that shit be it good or bad.
Another example is the creator of Bikram Yoga, he is facing molestation charges from a whole slew of women, much like Cosby.
Personally I hate hot Yoga and would rather run dental floss covered in hot sauce back and forth under my toenails than go back in that hot ass room.
But some swear by it...and stand by Bikram in spite of the damaging accusations.
There are those people who seek to be Gurus...and I have known a couple.
http://drrajivparti.com
I used to work with him when he did anesthesia in CA...we would quite often discuss theories of reality and life, whatnot...but he would speak of how much he wanted to be the next Deepak Chopra...I see he is well on his way.
Is what he claims true?
Is it all part of the scam he was cooking up while I still worked with him (There are ideas that he has put forth as his own that were ideas we had discussed together and he even asked permission to use one day should he make it thus far)?
I don’t believe him...but I can see how someone else could.
And if it is true....then it is his own ego and thoughts of greed that have made me a disbeliever or question the truth and validity of anything he says now.
I guess we should both take things with a grain of salt, but also remember not discard a diamond because you found it in a turd.
Lol

@sprinkles

It’s good to hear from you btw!!!
We had a heat spell that took out some of my tomatoes :(

giphy.gif

@Skarekrow

This is what is meant by belief as a tool. We really want to believe things because of some intangible benefit, or because we think it makes the world make sense. Wanting to believe things because they are true is actually at the bottom of the list. This is why people even stick to beliefs that are probably not even true.

If you are aware of this then you can use your perception as a means to an end. If you know what belief is then you can use it strategically.

@Skarekrow

This is what is meant by belief as a tool. We really want to believe things because of some intangible benefit, or because we think it makes the world make sense. Wanting to believe things because they are true is actually at the bottom of the list. This is why people even stick to beliefs that are probably not even true.

If you are aware of this then you can use your perception as a means to an end. If you know what belief is then you can use it strategically.
Yes for sure.
I try not delude myself....but I’m sure even the person most aware of reality has trouble with that one in some capacity from time to time.
So I just keep on trying to be aware and continue on trucking here...not always easy to do, but nothing worth doing usually is right?
I hope you are well?

Yes for sure.
I try not delude myself....but I’m sure even the person most aware of reality has trouble with that one in some capacity from time to time.
So I just keep on trying to be aware and continue on trucking here...not always easy to do, but nothing worth doing usually is right?
I hope you are well?

I'm good. I was in bad shape for a while but I'm good now. The other day I just magically started feeling better.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm good. I was in bad shape for a while but I'm good now. The other day I just magically started feeling better.

Wonderful!
Strange how that goes...I’ve experienced that same thing.
But that is usually how my day is...hour to hour anyhow...there is no telling how I will feel tomorrow so no sense worrying about it.
Though I have to admit I loathe going to sleep at night knowing the pain that awaits me every morning upon waking.
I have tried to change/edit this line of thinking...still am trying.
I’m sorry you were having a difficult time of it...I hope your garden is growing well this year?
I just did tomatoes this year...3 plants...pretty sad, but...wasn’t feeling too hot myself a few months ago so.
Glad to hear you are feeling better anyhow.
Always nice to hear your point of view, thanks!

I posted this in Palpable Intangibles and thought it would would fit nicely here too. After reading the last couple of pages of conversation I am convinced this belongs here too... the way the color map is set up is interesting... "heaven" and "hell" are within. Now that's good chicken...

From Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior
Dr. David R. Hawkins

bb0bdaf85cc526f99d11e6083ff6be24-jpg.36696

Energy Level 20: Shame

The level of Shame is perilously proximate to death, which may be chosen out of Shame as conscious suicide or more subtly elected by failure to take steps to prolong life, as in
“passive suicide.” Death by avoidable accident is common. We all have some awareness of the pain of “losing face,” becoming discredited, or feeling like a “nonperson.” In Shame, people hang their heads and slink away, wishing they
were invisible. Banishment is a traditional accompaniment of shame and, in the primitive societies from which we all originate, banishment is equivalent to death. Early life experiences such as sexual abuse, which lead to Shame, warp the personality often for a lifetime unless these issues are resolved by therapy. Shame, as Freud determined, produces neurosis. It is destructive to emotional and psychological health and, as a consequence of low self-esteem, makes one prone to the development of physical illness. The Shame-based personality is shy, withdrawn, and introverted.
Shame is also used as a tool of cruelty, and its victims often become cruel themselves. Shamed children are cruel to animals and cruel to each other. The behavior of people whose consciousness level is only in the 20s is dangerous. They are prone to hallucinations of an accusatory nature, as well as paranoia; some become psychotic or commit bizarre
crimes. Some Shame-based individuals compensate by perfectionism and rigidity, and often become driven and intolerant. Notorious examples of this are the moral extremists who form vigilante groups, projecting their own unconscious shame onto others whom they then feel justified in righteously attacking or killing. Serial killers have often acted out of
sexual moralism, with the justification of punishing so-called “bad” women.
Because it pulls down the whole level of one’s personality, Shame results in a vulnerability to the other negative emotions, and, therefore, often produces false pride, anger, and guilt.

Energy Level 30: Guilt

Guilt, so commonly used in our society to manipulate and punish, manifests itself in a variety of expressions, such as remorse, self-recrimination, masochism, and the whole gamut of symptoms of victimhood. Unconscious Guilt results in psychosomatic disease, accident-proneness, and suicidal
behaviors. Many people struggle with Guilt their entire lives, while others desperately attempt escape by amorally denying
Guilt altogether. Guilt-domination results in a preoccupation with “sin,” an unforgiving emotional attitude frequently exploited by
religious demagogues, who use it for coercion and control. Such “sin-and-salvation” merchants, obsessed with punishment, are likely either acting out their own guilt, or
projecting it on to others. Subcultures displaying the aberration of self-flagellation often manifest other endemic forms of cruelty, such as the public, ritual killing of humans or animals. Guilt provokes rage, and killing frequently is its expression. Capital punishment is an example of how killing gratifies a Guilt-ridden populace. Our
unforgiving American society, for instance, pillories its victims in the press and metes out punishments that have never been demonstrated to have any deterrent or corrective effect.

Energy Level 50: Apathy

This level is characterized by poverty, despair, and hopelessness. The world and the future look bleak; pathos is the theme of life. Apathy is a state of helplessness; its victims, needy in every way, lack not only resources but also the
energy to avail themselves of what resources may be available. Unless external energy is supplied by caregivers, death through passive suicide can result. Without the will to live, the hopeless stare blankly, unresponsive to stimuli, until their eyes stop tracking and there is not even enough energy left to swallow proffered food. This is the level of the homeless and the derelicts of society; it is also the fate of many of the aged and others who become isolated by chronic or progressive diseases. The apathetic are dependent; people in Apathy are “heavy” and are felt to be a burden by those around them. Too often, society lacks sufficient motivation to be of any real help to cultures as well as individuals at this level, who are seen as drains of resources. This is the level of the streets of Calcutta, where only the saintly such as Mother Teresa and her followers dare to tread. Apathy is the level of the abandonment of hope, and few have the courage to really look it in the face.

Energy Level 75: Grief

This is the level of sadness, loss, and despondency. Most humans have experienced it for periods of time, but those who remain at this level live a life of constant regret and
depression. This is the level of chronic mourning, bereavement, and remorse about the past; it is also the level of habitual losers and those chronic gamblers who accept failure
as part of their lifestyle, often resulting in loss of jobs, friends, family, and opportunity, as well as money and health. Major losses in early life make one later vulnerable to passive acceptance of grief, as though sorrow were the price of life. In Grief, one sees sadness everywhere: the sadness of little
children, the sadness of world conditions, the sadness of life itself. This level colors one’s entire vision of existence. Part of the syndrome of loss is the notion of the irreplaceability of
what has been lost or that which it symbolized. There is a generalization from the particular so that the loss of a loved one is equated with the loss of love itself. At this level, such
emotional losses may trigger a serious depression or death. Although Grief is the cemetery of life, it still has more energy to it than Apathy does. Thus, when a traumatized, apathetic patient begins to cry, we know they are getting better. Once they start to cry, they will begin to eat again.

Energy Level 100: Fear

At the level of 100, there is a lot more life energy available; fear of danger is actually healthy. Fear runs much of the world, spurring on endless activity. Fear of enemies, of old
age or death, of rejection, and a multitude of social fears are basic motivators in most people’s lives. From the viewpoint of this level, the world looks hazardous, full of traps and threats. Fear is the favored official tool for
control by oppressive totalitarian agencies and regimes, and insecurity is the stock-in-trade of major manipulators of the
marketplace. The media and advertising play to Fear to increase market share.
The proliferation of fears is as limitless as the human imagination; once Fear becomes one’s focus, the endless fearful events of the world feed it. Fear becomes obsessive and may take any form. Fear of loss of relationship leads to
jealousy and a chronically high stress level. Fearful thinking can balloon into paranoia or generate neurotic defensive structures and, because it is contagious, become a dominant
social trend. Fear limits growth of the personality and leads to inhibition. Because it takes energy to rise above Fear, the oppressed are unable to reach a higher level unaided. Thus, the fearful seek strong leaders who appear to have conquered their fear to lead
them out of their slavery.

Energy Level 125: Desire

There is yet more energy available at this level; Desire motivates vast areas of human activity, including the economy. Advertisers play on our Desire to program us with needs linked to instinctual drives. Desire moves us to expend
great effort to achieve goals or obtain rewards. The desire for money, prestige, or power runs the lives of many of those who have risen above Fear as their limiting, predominant life
motif. Desire is also the level of addiction, wherein desire becomes a craving more important than life itself. The victims of Desire
may actually be unaware of the basis of their motives. Some people become addicted to the desire for attention and drive others away by their constant demands. The desire for sexual
approval has produced entire cosmetics, fashion, and movie industries.
Desire has to do with accumulation and greed. But Desire is insatiable because it is an ongoing energy field, so that satisfaction of one desire is merely replaced by unsatisfied
desire for something else. Multimillionaires remain obsessed with acquiring more and more money. Desire, however, is a much higher state than Apathy or Grief. In order to “get,” you have to first have the energy to “want.” Television has had a major influence on many oppressed people, because it inculcates wants and energizes their desires to the degree that they move out of Apathy and begin to seek a better life. Want can start people on the road to
achievement. Desire can, therefore, become a springboard to higher levels of consciousness.

Energy Level 150: Anger

Although Anger may lead to homicide and war, as an energy level within itself it is much further removed from death than those below it. Anger can lead to either constructive or
destructive action. As people move out of Apathy and Grief to overcome Fear as a way of life, they begin to want; Desire leads to frustration, which in turn leads to Anger. Thus, Anger can be a fulcrum by which the oppressed are eventually catapulted to freedom. Anger over social injustice, victimization, and inequality has created great movements that led to major changes in the structure of society. But Anger expresses itself most often as resentment and revenge and is, therefore, volatile and dangerous. Anger as a
lifestyle is exemplified by irritable, explosive people who are oversensitive to slights and become “injustice collectors,” quarrelsome, belligerent, or litigious. Since Anger stems from frustrated want, it is based on the energy field below it. Frustration results from exaggerating the importance of desires. The angry person may, like a frustrated infant, go into a rage. Anger leads easily to hatred, which has an erosive effect on all areas of a person’s life.

Energy Level 175: Pride

Pride, which calibrates at 175, has enough energy to run the United States Marine Corps. It is the level aspired to by the majority of our kind today. People feel positive as they reach
this level, in contrast to the lower energy fields. This rise in self-esteem is a balm to all the pain experienced at lower levels of consciousness. Pride looks good and knows it; it struts its stuff in the parade of life. Pride is at a far enough
removal from Shame, Guilt, or Fear that to rise, for instance, out of the despair of the ghetto to the pride of being a Marine is an enormous jump. Pride as such generally has a good
reputation and is socially encouraged, yet as we see from the chart of the levels of consciousness, it is sufficiently negative
to remain below the critical level of 200. This is why Pride feels good only in contrast to the lower levels. The problem, as we all know, is that “Pride goeth before a fall.” Pride is defensive and vulnerable because it is
dependent upon external conditions, without which it can suddenly revert to a lower level. The inflated ego is vulnerable to attack. Pride remains weak because it can be knocked off its pedestal back into Shame, which is the threat that fires the fear of loss of Pride.
Pride is divisive and gives rise to factionalism; the consequences are costly. Man has habitually died for Pride; armies still regularly slaughter each other for that aspect of
Pride called nationalism. Religious wars, political terrorism and zealotry, the ghastly history of the Middle East and Central Europe, are all the price of Pride, which all of society
pays. The downside of Pride, therefore, is arrogance and denial. These characteristics block growth; in Pride, recovery from
addictions is impossible because emotional problems or character defects are denied. The whole problem of denial is one of Pride. Thus Pride is a very sizable block to the acquisition of real power, which displaces Pride with true
stature and prestige.

Energy Level 200: Courage

At the 200 level, power really first appears. When we test subjects at all the energy levels below 200, we find, as can be readily verified, that they all go weak. Everyone goes strong
in response to the life-supportive fields above 200. This is the critical level that distinguishes the positive and negative influences of life. At the level of Courage, an attainment of true power occurs; therefore, it is also the level of
empowerment. This is the zone of exploration,
accomplishment, fortitude, and determination. At the lower levels, the world is seen as hopeless, sad, frightening, or frustrating; but at the level of Courage, life is seen to be exciting, challenging, and stimulating. Courage implies the willingness to try new things and deal
with the vicissitudes of life. At this level of empowerment, one is able to cope with and effectively handle the opportunities of life. At 200, for instance, there is the energy to learn new job skills. Growth and education become
attainable goals. There is the capacity to face fears or character defects and to grow despite them; anxiety also does not cripple endeavor as it would at the lower levels of evolution. Obstacles that defeat people whose consciousness is below 200 act as stimulants to those who have evolved into the first level of true power. People at this level put back into the world as much energy as they take; at lower levels, populations as well as individuals
drain energy from society without reciprocating. Because accomplishments result in positive feedback, self-reward and
esteem become progressively self-reinforcing. This is where productivity begins. The collective level of consciousness of mankind remained at 190 for many centuries and, curiously, only jumped to its current level of 204 within the last decade.

Energy Level 250: Neutrality

Energy becomes very positive as we get to the level that we have termed Neutral, because it is epitomized by release from the positionality that typifies lower levels. Below 250, consciousness tends to see dichotomies and to take on rigid positions, an impediment in a world that is complex and multi-factorial rather than black and white. Taking such positions creates polarization, and polarization in
turn creates opposition and division. As in the martial arts, a rigid position becomes a point of vulnerability; that which does not bend is liable to break. Rising above barriers or
oppositions that dissipate one’s energies, the Neutral condition allows for flexibility and nonjudgmental, realistic appraisal of problems. To be Neutral means to be relatively unattached to outcomes; not getting one’s way is no longer experienced as defeating, frightening, or frustrating. At the Neutral level, a person can say, “Well, if I don’t get
this job, then I’ll get another.” This is the beginning of inner confidence; sensing one’s power, one is therefore not easily intimidated. One is not driven to prove anything. The expectation that life, with its ups and downs, will be basically okay if one can roll with the punches is a typical 250-level
attitude. People of Neutrality have a sense of well-being; the mark of this level is a confident capability to live in the world. This is, therefore, experientially a level of safety. People at this level are easy to get along with, safe to be around and associate with, because they are not interested in conflict, competition, or guilt. They are comfortable and basically undisturbed emotionally. This attitude is nonjudgmental and does not lead to any need to control other people’s behaviors. Correspondingly, because Neutral people value freedom, they are hard to control.

Energy Level 310: Willingness

This very positive level of energy may be seen as the gateway to the higher levels. Whereas for instance, jobs are done adequately at the Neutral level, at the level of Willingness,
work is done well and success in all endeavors is common. Growth is rapid; these are people chosen for advancement. Willingness implies that one has overcome inner resistance to
life and is committed to participation. Below the 200 calibration level, people tend to be close-minded, but by level 310, a great opening occurs. At this level, people become genuinely friendly, and social and economic success seem to follow automatically. The Willing are not really troubled by unemployment, for they will take any job when they have to, or create a career or self-employment for themselves. They do not feel demeaned by service jobs or by starting at the bottom. They are naturally helpful to others and contribute to the good
of society. They are also willing to face inner issues and do not have major learning blocks.
At this level, self-esteem is innately high and is reinforced by positive feedback from society in the forms of recognition, appreciation, and reward. Willingness is sympathetic and
responsive to the needs of others. Willing people are builders of, and contributors to, society. With their capacity to bounce back from adversity and learn from experience, they tend to become self-correcting. Having let go of Pride, they are willing to look at their own defects and learn from others. At the level of Willingness, people become excellent students. They are easily teachable and represent a considerable source of power for society.

Energy Level 350: Acceptance

At this level of awareness, a major transformation takes place, with the understanding that one is oneself the source and creator of the experience of one’s life. Taking such responsibility is distinctive of this degree of evolution, characterized by the capacity to live harmoniously with the
forces of life. All people at levels below 200 tend to be powerless and see themselves as victims, at the mercy of life. This stems from a
belief that the source of one’s happiness or the cause of one’s problems is “out there.” An enormous jump—taking back one’s own power—is completed at this level, with the realization that the source of happiness is within oneself. At this more evolved stage, nothing so-called “out there” has the capacity to make one happy, and love is not something that is
given or taken away by another, but is created from within. Acceptance is not to be confused with passivity, which is a symptom of apathy. This form of Acceptance allows engagement in life on life’s own terms, without trying to
make it conform to an agenda. With Acceptance, there is emotional calm and perception is widened as denial is transcended. One now sees things without distortion or misinterpretation; the context of experience is expanded so that one is capable of “seeing the whole picture.” Acceptance has to do essentially with balance, proportion, and
appropriateness. The individual at the level of Acceptance is not interested in determining right or wrong, but instead is dedicated to
resolving issues and finding out what to do about problems. Tough jobs do not cause discomfort or dismay. Long-term goals take precedence over short-term ones; self-discipline and mastery are prominent.
At the level of Acceptance, we are not polarized by conflict or opposition; we see that other people have the same rights as we do, and we honor equality. While lower levels are
characterized by rigidity, at this level, social plurality begins to emerge as a form of resolution of problems. Therefore, this
level is free of discrimination or intolerance; there is the awareness that equality does not preclude diversity. Acceptance includes rather than rejects.

Energy Level 400: Reason

Intelligence and rationality rise to the forefront when the emotionalism of the lower levels is transcended. Reason is capable of handling large, complex amounts of data; making
rapid, correct decisions; understanding the intricacies of relationships, gradations, and fine distinctions; and expert manipulation of symbols as abstract concepts, which becomes
increasingly important. This is the level of science, medicine, and of generally increased capability for conceptualization and comprehension. Knowledge and education are sought as capital. Understanding and information are the main tools of accomplishment, which is the hallmark of the 400 level. This is the level of Nobel Prize winners, great statesmen, and Supreme Court justices. Einstein, Freud, and many of the
other great thinkers of history also calibrate here. The authors of the Great Books of the Western World calibrate here. The shortcomings of this level are the failure to clearly distinguish the difference between symbols and what they represent, and confusion between the objective and subjective worlds that limits the understanding of causality. At this level, it is easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees, to become
infatuated with concepts and theories, ending up in intellectualism and missing the essential point. Intellectualizing can become an end in itself. Reason is limited in that it does not afford the capacity for the discernment of essence or of the critical point of a complex
issue. And it generally disregards context.
Reason does not of itself provide a guide to truth. It produces massive amounts of information and documentation, but lacks
the capability to resolve discrepancies in data and conclusions. All philosophic arguments sound convincing on their own. Although Reason is highly effective in a technical
world where the methodologies of logic dominate, Reason itself, paradoxically, is the major block to reaching higher levels of consciousness. Transcending this level is relatively uncommon—by only 4.0 percent of the world’s population.

Energy Level 500: Love

Love as depicted in the mass media is not what this level implies. On the contrary, what the world generally refers to as love is an intense emotionality combining physical attraction, possessiveness, control, addiction, eroticism, and novelty. It is usually evanescent and fluctuating, waxing and waning with
varying conditions. When frustrated, this emotion often reveals an underlying anger and dependency that it had masked. That love can turn to hate is a common concept, but what is being spoken about rather than love is an addictive sentimentality and attachment. Hate stems from Pride, not Love. There probably never was actual Love in such a relationship.
The 500 level is characterized by the development of a Love that is unconditional, unchanging, and permanent. It does not
fluctuate because its source within the person who loves is not dependent on external conditions. Loving is a state of being.
It is a way of relating to the world that is forgiving, nurturing, and supportive. Love is not intellectual and does not proceed from the mind. Love emanates from the heart. It has the
capacity to lift others and accomplish great feats because of its purity of motive. As this level of development, the capacity to discern essence becomes predominant; the core of an issue becomes the center of focus. As reason is bypassed, there arises the capacity for instantaneous recognition of the totality of a
problem and a major expansion of context, especially regarding time and process. Reason deals only with particulars, whereas Love deals with wholes. This ability, often ascribed to intuition, is the capacity for instantaneous
understanding without resorting to sequential symbol processing. This apparently abstract phenomenon is, in fact, quite concrete; it is accompanied by a measurable release of
endorphins in the brain. Love takes no position and thus is global, rising above the separation of positionality. It is then possible to be “one with another,” as there are no longer any barriers. Love is therefore inclusive and expands the sense of self progressively. Love
focuses on the goodness of life in all its expressions and augments that which is positive. It dissolves negativity by recontextualizing it rather than by attacking it.
This is the level of true happiness, but although the world is fascinated with the subject of Love, and all viable religions calibrate at 500 or over, it is interesting to note that only 4.0
percent of the world’s population ever reaches this level of the evolution of consciousness. Only 0.4 percent ever reaches the level of unconditional love at 540.

Energy Level 540: Joy

As Love becomes more and more unconditional, it begins to be experienced as an inner Joy. This is not the sudden joy of a
pleasurable turn of events; it is a constant accompaniment to all activities. Joy arises from within each moment of existence, rather than from any external source. 540 is also
the level of healing and of spiritually based self-help groups. From level 540 and up is the domain of saints, spiritual healers, and advanced spiritual students. Characteristic of this energy field is the capacity for enormous patience and the persistence of a positive attitude in the face of prolonged adversity. The hallmark of this state is compassion. People
who have attained this level have a notable effect on others. They are capable of a prolonged, open visual gaze, which induces a state of love and peace. At the high 500s, the world one sees is illuminated by the exquisite beauty and perfection of creation. Everything
happens effortlessly, by synchronicity, and the world and everything in it is seen to be an expression of love and Divinity. Individual will merges into Divine will. A Presence
is felt whose power facilitates phenomena outside conventional expectations of reality, termed miraculous by the ordinary observer. These phenomena represent the power
of the energy field, not that of the individual.
One’s sense of responsibility for others at this level is of a different quality from that shown at the lower levels. There is a desire to use one’s state of consciousness for the benefit of
life itself rather than for particular individuals. This capacity to love many people simultaneously is accompanied by the
discovery that the more one loves, the more one can love. Near-death experiences, characteristically transformative in
their effect, have frequently allowed people to experience the energy level between 540 and 600.

Energy Level 600: Peace

This energy field is associated with the experience designated by such terms as transcendence, self-realization, and God-consciousness. It is extremely rare. When this state is reached, the distinction between subject and object disappears, and there is no specific focal point of perception. Not uncommonly, individuals at this level remove themselves from the world, as the state of bliss that ensues precludes ordinary activity. Some become spiritual teachers; others
work anonymously for the betterment of mankind. A few become great geniuses in their respective fields and make major contributions to society. These people are saintly and may eventually be designated officially as saints, although at this level, formal religion is commonly transcended, to be
replaced by the pure spirituality out of which all religion originates. Perception at the level of 600 and above is sometimes reported as occurring in slow motion, suspended in time and space—though nothing is stationary; all is alive and radiant. Although this world is the same world as the one seen by others, it has become continuously flowing, evolving in an
exquisitely coordinated evolutionary dance in which significance and source are overwhelming. This awesome revelation takes place non-rationally, so that there is an
infinite silence in the mind, which has stopped conceptualizing. That which is witnessing and that which is witnessed take on the same identity; the observer dissolves into the landscape and becomes equally the observed.
Everything is connected to everything else by a Presence whose power is infinite, exquisitely gentle, yet rock-solid. Great works of art, music, and architecture that calibrate
between 600 and 700 can transport us temporarily to higher levels of consciousness and are universally recognized as
inspirational and timeless.

Energy Levels 700-1,000: Enlightenment

This is the level of the Great Ones of history who originated the spiritual patterns that multitudes have followed throughout the ages. All are associated with Divinity, with which they are often identified. This is the level of powerful inspiration; these beings set in place attractor energy fields that influence all of mankind down through the ages. At this
level, there is no longer the experience of an individual personal self as separate from others; rather, there is an identification of Self with Consciousness and Divinity. The Unmanifest is experienced as Self beyond mind. This transcendence of the ego also serves by example to teach others how it can eventually be accomplished. This is the
peak of the evolution of consciousness in the human realm. Great teachings uplift the masses and raise the level of awareness of all of humanity. To have such vision is called
grace, and the gift it brings is infinite peace, described as ineffable, beyond words At this level of realization, the sense of one’s existence transcends all time and all
individuality. There is no longer any identification with the physical body as “me,” and therefore, its fate is of no concern.
The body is seen as merely a tool of consciousness through the intervention of mind, its prime value that of communication. The self merges back into the Self. This is
the level of nonduality, or complete Oneness. There is no localization of consciousness; awareness is everywhere equally present.
Great works of art depicting individuals who have reached the level of Enlightenment characteristically show the teacher with a specific hand position, called a mudra, wherein the palm of the hand radiates benediction. This is the act of the transmission of this energy field to the consciousness of
mankind. This level of Divine Grace calibrates up to 1,000, the highest level attained by any persons who have lived in recorded history—to wit, the Great Avatars for whom the title
“Lord” is appropriate: Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, and Lord Jesus Christ.

Wonderful!
Strange how that goes...I’ve experienced that same thing.
But that is usually how my day is...hour to hour anyhow...there is no telling how I will feel tomorrow so no sense worrying about it.
Though I have to admit I loathe going to sleep at night knowing the pain that awaits me every morning upon waking.
I have tried to change/edit this line of thinking...still am trying.
I’m sorry you were having a difficult time of it...I hope your garden is growing well this year?
I just did tomatoes this year...3 plants...pretty sad, but...wasn’t feeling too hot myself a few months ago so.
Glad to hear you are feeling better anyhow.
Always nice to hear your point of view, thanks!
Garden is pretty good. I made myself do it even though I didn't really feel like it. I expanded my area and replaced the old beat up chicken wire with welded fencing. I added in a couple ornamental plants I got as gifts - an Easter lily and some other kind of lily, not sure if it's Tiger or Oriental. I didn't want them to just die so I planted them.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
MAKE THIS VIRAL! UNITY MEDITATION AT THE ECLIPSE 2017-8-21
August 3, 2017 by Colaborama

It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! We all agree that the process of planetary liberation is taking too long. Here is our chance to collectively speed up the process. Therefore we are using the opportunity of the Solar eclipse on August 21st to create a portal through which we will unify our consciousness and enlighten the energy field around the planet.

Make this viral! Share it worldwide! Please post it on your websites and blogs. Invite spiritual groups to join us. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people doing this in your part of the world. We also need one main Facebook group for this event. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

Scientific studies have confirmed positive effects of mass meditations on human society, so each of you that will participate in this meditation can actually help bringing the Event and Full Disclosure closer to us:

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/06...rs-crime-suicide-deaths-in-surrounding-areas/

http://www.worldpeacegroup.org/washington_crime_study.html

This meditation helps the Light forces to ground the energy of Light on the surface of the planet to strengthen the Light grid which is needed to speed up the process of Full Disclosure and Ascension. Number of people doing that meditation is the single most influential factor within the power of the surface human population for speeding up the process.

We can reach the critical mass of 144,000 people doing this meditation! This will create a massive healing chain reaction in the energy field worldwide. The focus will be on the United States, where much healing is needed.

Astrological chart for our meditation shows a powerful grand trine between Galactic center / Saturn / Lilith in Sagittarius, Eris / Uranus in Aries and Mars / Lunar Node / Sun / Moon in Leo. The core of this grand trine is exact grand trine of Galactic Center at 28 degrees Sagittarius, Uranus at 28 degrees Aries and Sun / Moon eclipse at 28 degrees Leo. At the eclipse, the energy of electric fire of liberation will flow from the Galactic Center (the Pleroma) throughout the Solar System and will be channeled through Uranus and through the Sun / Moon eclipse, all of them located in fire zodiacal signs. Therefore our meditation at the moment of the eclipse has a potential for a huge breakthrough on the planetary surface, as it is a moment of the most direct connection with the Galactic Center.

Unity-Meditation.jpg

This will be the first eclipse since 1918 with the path of totality going through the continental US. This eclipse is a great opportunity for us to make a decision to create unity. Unity of awakened individuals is the most powerful catalyst for the planetary liberation. For this reason me, Corey Goode and many other people are joining forces to gather the critical mass of at least 144,000 people doing this exact meditation.

A joint Cobra / Corey interview has been recorded especially for this occasion and will be released in a few days.

CobraCorey.jpg

The path of totality will touch the ground near Salem, OR at 10:18 am PDT and will exit near Charleston, SC at 2:47 pm EDT. For people in the western part of the US the total phase of the eclipse will be already over when the meditation starts. The meditation will start right before the moment of maximum point of the eclipse and people in the central US will be meditating right through the totality. People in the eastern part of the US will be able to watch the total eclipse after the meditation.

Map of cloud cover shows that people in the western part of the US have the highest probability to actually see the eclipse:

Eclipse.jpg

We will be doing this meditation at the moment of the maximum of the Solar eclipse on Monday, August 21th at 11:11 am PDT in Los Angeles. This equals 8:11 pm EET in Cairo, 8:11 pm CEST in Paris, 7:11 pm BST in London, 2:11 pm EDT in New York, 1:11 pm CDT in Chicago, 12:11 pm MDT in Denver and 2:11 am CST on Tuesday, August 22nd in Taipei.

You can check the time of the meditation for your time zone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...g=UNITY+MEDITATION&iso=20170821T111111&p1=137

Instructions:

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.
  2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to speed up the process of bringing harmony and unity for planet Earth and its inhabitants.
  3. Visualize a pillar of Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, then going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System, through the eclipsed Sun and the Moon and then through your body to the center of the Earth. Visualize another pillar of Light rising from the center of the Earth, then up through your body and upwards into the sky towards all beings of Light in our Solar System and our galaxy. You are now sitting in two pillars of Light, the Light flowing both upwards and downwards simultaneously. Keep these pillars of Light active for a few minutes.
    Central.jpg
  4. Now visualize a soft pink healing divine feminine energy, healing all people of the planet of their past traumas, bringing peace, harmony, understanding, abundance and unity. Visualize this soft pink light healing the minds and hearts of all people worldwide. See all Lightworkers, Lightwarriors and Truthers working in unity for the creation of the New Earth. See the people of Earth celebrating and joyfully participating in the creation of our new reality where everyone can obtain what they need and freely choose to live as they desire.
GoddessLove.jpg

Suggested time for meditation is 15 minutes.

Goddess wants unity and unity it will be!

Updates about the Unity Meditation:

Check this page for updates and videos with audio in multiple languages.

http://2012portal.blogspot.se/2017/08/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at.html
http://prepareforchange.net/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at-the-eclipse-2017-8-21/

This meditation sounds important. It is interesting for another reason too: It is the first eclipse covering the entire continental US since 1918.

Cobra and Corey Goode in a joint interview. This will be interesting to see.

I posted this in Palpable Intangibles and thought it would would fit nicely here too. After reading the last couple of pages of conversation I am convinced this belongs here too... the way the color map is set up is interesting... "heaven" and "hell" are within. Now that's good chicken...

From Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior
Dr. David R. Hawkins

bb0bdaf85cc526f99d11e6083ff6be24-jpg.36696

Energy Level 20: Shame

The level of Shame is perilously proximate to death, which may be chosen out of Shame as conscious suicide or more subtly elected by failure to take steps to prolong life, as in
“passive suicide.” Death by avoidable accident is common. We all have some awareness of the pain of “losing face,” becoming discredited, or feeling like a “nonperson.” In Shame, people hang their heads and slink away, wishing they
were invisible. Banishment is a traditional accompaniment of shame and, in the primitive societies from which we all originate, banishment is equivalent to death. Early life experiences such as sexual abuse, which lead to Shame, warp the personality often for a lifetime unless these issues are resolved by therapy. Shame, as Freud determined, produces neurosis. It is destructive to emotional and psychological health and, as a consequence of low self-esteem, makes one prone to the development of physical illness. The Shame-based personality is shy, withdrawn, and introverted.
Shame is also used as a tool of cruelty, and its victims often become cruel themselves. Shamed children are cruel to animals and cruel to each other. The behavior of people whose consciousness level is only in the 20s is dangerous. They are prone to hallucinations of an accusatory nature, as well as paranoia; some become psychotic or commit bizarre
crimes. Some Shame-based individuals compensate by perfectionism and rigidity, and often become driven and intolerant. Notorious examples of this are the moral extremists who form vigilante groups, projecting their own unconscious shame onto others whom they then feel justified in righteously attacking or killing. Serial killers have often acted out of
sexual moralism, with the justification of punishing so-called “bad” women.
Because it pulls down the whole level of one’s personality, Shame results in a vulnerability to the other negative emotions, and, therefore, often produces false pride, anger, and guilt.

Energy Level 30: Guilt

Guilt, so commonly used in our society to manipulate and punish, manifests itself in a variety of expressions, such as remorse, self-recrimination, masochism, and the whole gamut of symptoms of victimhood. Unconscious Guilt results in psychosomatic disease, accident-proneness, and suicidal
behaviors. Many people struggle with Guilt their entire lives, while others desperately attempt escape by amorally denying
Guilt altogether. Guilt-domination results in a preoccupation with “sin,” an unforgiving emotional attitude frequently exploited by
religious demagogues, who use it for coercion and control. Such “sin-and-salvation” merchants, obsessed with punishment, are likely either acting out their own guilt, or
projecting it on to others. Subcultures displaying the aberration of self-flagellation often manifest other endemic forms of cruelty, such as the public, ritual killing of humans or animals. Guilt provokes rage, and killing frequently is its expression. Capital punishment is an example of how killing gratifies a Guilt-ridden populace. Our
unforgiving American society, for instance, pillories its victims in the press and metes out punishments that have never been demonstrated to have any deterrent or corrective effect.

Energy Level 50: Apathy

This level is characterized by poverty, despair, and hopelessness. The world and the future look bleak; pathos is the theme of life. Apathy is a state of helplessness; its victims, needy in every way, lack not only resources but also the
energy to avail themselves of what resources may be available. Unless external energy is supplied by caregivers, death through passive suicide can result. Without the will to live, the hopeless stare blankly, unresponsive to stimuli, until their eyes stop tracking and there is not even enough energy left to swallow proffered food. This is the level of the homeless and the derelicts of society; it is also the fate of many of the aged and others who become isolated by chronic or progressive diseases. The apathetic are dependent; people in Apathy are “heavy” and are felt to be a burden by those around them. Too often, society lacks sufficient motivation to be of any real help to cultures as well as individuals at this level, who are seen as drains of resources. This is the level of the streets of Calcutta, where only the saintly such as Mother Teresa and her followers dare to tread. Apathy is the level of the abandonment of hope, and few have the courage to really look it in the face.

Energy Level 75: Grief

This is the level of sadness, loss, and despondency. Most humans have experienced it for periods of time, but those who remain at this level live a life of constant regret and
depression. This is the level of chronic mourning, bereavement, and remorse about the past; it is also the level of habitual losers and those chronic gamblers who accept failure
as part of their lifestyle, often resulting in loss of jobs, friends, family, and opportunity, as well as money and health. Major losses in early life make one later vulnerable to passive acceptance of grief, as though sorrow were the price of life. In Grief, one sees sadness everywhere: the sadness of little
children, the sadness of world conditions, the sadness of life itself. This level colors one’s entire vision of existence. Part of the syndrome of loss is the notion of the irreplaceability of
what has been lost or that which it symbolized. There is a generalization from the particular so that the loss of a loved one is equated with the loss of love itself. At this level, such
emotional losses may trigger a serious depression or death. Although Grief is the cemetery of life, it still has more energy to it than Apathy does. Thus, when a traumatized, apathetic patient begins to cry, we know they are getting better. Once they start to cry, they will begin to eat again.

Energy Level 100: Fear

At the level of 100, there is a lot more life energy available; fear of danger is actually healthy. Fear runs much of the world, spurring on endless activity. Fear of enemies, of old
age or death, of rejection, and a multitude of social fears are basic motivators in most people’s lives. From the viewpoint of this level, the world looks hazardous, full of traps and threats. Fear is the favored official tool for
control by oppressive totalitarian agencies and regimes, and insecurity is the stock-in-trade of major manipulators of the
marketplace. The media and advertising play to Fear to increase market share.
The proliferation of fears is as limitless as the human imagination; once Fear becomes one’s focus, the endless fearful events of the world feed it. Fear becomes obsessive and may take any form. Fear of loss of relationship leads to
jealousy and a chronically high stress level. Fearful thinking can balloon into paranoia or generate neurotic defensive structures and, because it is contagious, become a dominant
social trend. Fear limits growth of the personality and leads to inhibition. Because it takes energy to rise above Fear, the oppressed are unable to reach a higher level unaided. Thus, the fearful seek strong leaders who appear to have conquered their fear to lead
them out of their slavery.

Energy Level 125: Desire

There is yet more energy available at this level; Desire motivates vast areas of human activity, including the economy. Advertisers play on our Desire to program us with needs linked to instinctual drives. Desire moves us to expend
great effort to achieve goals or obtain rewards. The desire for money, prestige, or power runs the lives of many of those who have risen above Fear as their limiting, predominant life
motif. Desire is also the level of addiction, wherein desire becomes a craving more important than life itself. The victims of Desire
may actually be unaware of the basis of their motives. Some people become addicted to the desire for attention and drive others away by their constant demands. The desire for sexual
approval has produced entire cosmetics, fashion, and movie industries.
Desire has to do with accumulation and greed. But Desire is insatiable because it is an ongoing energy field, so that satisfaction of one desire is merely replaced by unsatisfied
desire for something else. Multimillionaires remain obsessed with acquiring more and more money. Desire, however, is a much higher state than Apathy or Grief. In order to “get,” you have to first have the energy to “want.” Television has had a major influence on many oppressed people, because it inculcates wants and energizes their desires to the degree that they move out of Apathy and begin to seek a better life. Want can start people on the road to
achievement. Desire can, therefore, become a springboard to higher levels of consciousness.

Energy Level 150: Anger

Although Anger may lead to homicide and war, as an energy level within itself it is much further removed from death than those below it. Anger can lead to either constructive or
destructive action. As people move out of Apathy and Grief to overcome Fear as a way of life, they begin to want; Desire leads to frustration, which in turn leads to Anger. Thus, Anger can be a fulcrum by which the oppressed are eventually catapulted to freedom. Anger over social injustice, victimization, and inequality has created great movements that led to major changes in the structure of society. But Anger expresses itself most often as resentment and revenge and is, therefore, volatile and dangerous. Anger as a
lifestyle is exemplified by irritable, explosive people who are oversensitive to slights and become “injustice collectors,” quarrelsome, belligerent, or litigious. Since Anger stems from frustrated want, it is based on the energy field below it. Frustration results from exaggerating the importance of desires. The angry person may, like a frustrated infant, go into a rage. Anger leads easily to hatred, which has an erosive effect on all areas of a person’s life.

Energy Level 175: Pride

Pride, which calibrates at 175, has enough energy to run the United States Marine Corps. It is the level aspired to by the majority of our kind today. People feel positive as they reach
this level, in contrast to the lower energy fields. This rise in self-esteem is a balm to all the pain experienced at lower levels of consciousness. Pride looks good and knows it; it struts its stuff in the parade of life. Pride is at a far enough
removal from Shame, Guilt, or Fear that to rise, for instance, out of the despair of the ghetto to the pride of being a Marine is an enormous jump. Pride as such generally has a good
reputation and is socially encouraged, yet as we see from the chart of the levels of consciousness, it is sufficiently negative
to remain below the critical level of 200. This is why Pride feels good only in contrast to the lower levels. The problem, as we all know, is that “Pride goeth before a fall.” Pride is defensive and vulnerable because it is
dependent upon external conditions, without which it can suddenly revert to a lower level. The inflated ego is vulnerable to attack. Pride remains weak because it can be knocked off its pedestal back into Shame, which is the threat that fires the fear of loss of Pride.
Pride is divisive and gives rise to factionalism; the consequences are costly. Man has habitually died for Pride; armies still regularly slaughter each other for that aspect of
Pride called nationalism. Religious wars, political terrorism and zealotry, the ghastly history of the Middle East and Central Europe, are all the price of Pride, which all of society
pays. The downside of Pride, therefore, is arrogance and denial. These characteristics block growth; in Pride, recovery from
addictions is impossible because emotional problems or character defects are denied. The whole problem of denial is one of Pride. Thus Pride is a very sizable block to the acquisition of real power, which displaces Pride with true
stature and prestige.

Energy Level 200: Courage

At the 200 level, power really first appears. When we test subjects at all the energy levels below 200, we find, as can be readily verified, that they all go weak. Everyone goes strong
in response to the life-supportive fields above 200. This is the critical level that distinguishes the positive and negative influences of life. At the level of Courage, an attainment of true power occurs; therefore, it is also the level of
empowerment. This is the zone of exploration,
accomplishment, fortitude, and determination. At the lower levels, the world is seen as hopeless, sad, frightening, or frustrating; but at the level of Courage, life is seen to be exciting, challenging, and stimulating. Courage implies the willingness to try new things and deal
with the vicissitudes of life. At this level of empowerment, one is able to cope with and effectively handle the opportunities of life. At 200, for instance, there is the energy to learn new job skills. Growth and education become
attainable goals. There is the capacity to face fears or character defects and to grow despite them; anxiety also does not cripple endeavor as it would at the lower levels of evolution. Obstacles that defeat people whose consciousness is below 200 act as stimulants to those who have evolved into the first level of true power. People at this level put back into the world as much energy as they take; at lower levels, populations as well as individuals
drain energy from society without reciprocating. Because accomplishments result in positive feedback, self-reward and
esteem become progressively self-reinforcing. This is where productivity begins. The collective level of consciousness of mankind remained at 190 for many centuries and, curiously, only jumped to its current level of 204 within the last decade.

Energy Level 250: Neutrality

Energy becomes very positive as we get to the level that we have termed Neutral, because it is epitomized by release from the positionality that typifies lower levels. Below 250, consciousness tends to see dichotomies and to take on rigid positions, an impediment in a world that is complex and multi-factorial rather than black and white. Taking such positions creates polarization, and polarization in
turn creates opposition and division. As in the martial arts, a rigid position becomes a point of vulnerability; that which does not bend is liable to break. Rising above barriers or
oppositions that dissipate one’s energies, the Neutral condition allows for flexibility and nonjudgmental, realistic appraisal of problems. To be Neutral means to be relatively unattached to outcomes; not getting one’s way is no longer experienced as defeating, frightening, or frustrating. At the Neutral level, a person can say, “Well, if I don’t get
this job, then I’ll get another.” This is the beginning of inner confidence; sensing one’s power, one is therefore not easily intimidated. One is not driven to prove anything. The expectation that life, with its ups and downs, will be basically okay if one can roll with the punches is a typical 250-level
attitude. People of Neutrality have a sense of well-being; the mark of this level is a confident capability to live in the world. This is, therefore, experientially a level of safety. People at this level are easy to get along with, safe to be around and associate with, because they are not interested in conflict, competition, or guilt. They are comfortable and basically undisturbed emotionally. This attitude is nonjudgmental and does not lead to any need to control other people’s behaviors. Correspondingly, because Neutral people value freedom, they are hard to control.

Energy Level 310: Willingness

This very positive level of energy may be seen as the gateway to the higher levels. Whereas for instance, jobs are done adequately at the Neutral level, at the level of Willingness,
work is done well and success in all endeavors is common. Growth is rapid; these are people chosen for advancement. Willingness implies that one has overcome inner resistance to
life and is committed to participation. Below the 200 calibration level, people tend to be close-minded, but by level 310, a great opening occurs. At this level, people become genuinely friendly, and social and economic success seem to follow automatically. The Willing are not really troubled by unemployment, for they will take any job when they have to, or create a career or self-employment for themselves. They do not feel demeaned by service jobs or by starting at the bottom. They are naturally helpful to others and contribute to the good
of society. They are also willing to face inner issues and do not have major learning blocks.
At this level, self-esteem is innately high and is reinforced by positive feedback from society in the forms of recognition, appreciation, and reward. Willingness is sympathetic and
responsive to the needs of others. Willing people are builders of, and contributors to, society. With their capacity to bounce back from adversity and learn from experience, they tend to become self-correcting. Having let go of Pride, they are willing to look at their own defects and learn from others. At the level of Willingness, people become excellent students. They are easily teachable and represent a considerable source of power for society.

Energy Level 350: Acceptance

At this level of awareness, a major transformation takes place, with the understanding that one is oneself the source and creator of the experience of one’s life. Taking such responsibility is distinctive of this degree of evolution, characterized by the capacity to live harmoniously with the
forces of life. All people at levels below 200 tend to be powerless and see themselves as victims, at the mercy of life. This stems from a
belief that the source of one’s happiness or the cause of one’s problems is “out there.” An enormous jump—taking back one’s own power—is completed at this level, with the realization that the source of happiness is within oneself. At this more evolved stage, nothing so-called “out there” has the capacity to make one happy, and love is not something that is
given or taken away by another, but is created from within. Acceptance is not to be confused with passivity, which is a symptom of apathy. This form of Acceptance allows engagement in life on life’s own terms, without trying to
make it conform to an agenda. With Acceptance, there is emotional calm and perception is widened as denial is transcended. One now sees things without distortion or misinterpretation; the context of experience is expanded so that one is capable of “seeing the whole picture.” Acceptance has to do essentially with balance, proportion, and
appropriateness. The individual at the level of Acceptance is not interested in determining right or wrong, but instead is dedicated to
resolving issues and finding out what to do about problems. Tough jobs do not cause discomfort or dismay. Long-term goals take precedence over short-term ones; self-discipline and mastery are prominent.
At the level of Acceptance, we are not polarized by conflict or opposition; we see that other people have the same rights as we do, and we honor equality. While lower levels are
characterized by rigidity, at this level, social plurality begins to emerge as a form of resolution of problems. Therefore, this
level is free of discrimination or intolerance; there is the awareness that equality does not preclude diversity. Acceptance includes rather than rejects.

Energy Level 400: Reason

Intelligence and rationality rise to the forefront when the emotionalism of the lower levels is transcended. Reason is capable of handling large, complex amounts of data; making
rapid, correct decisions; understanding the intricacies of relationships, gradations, and fine distinctions; and expert manipulation of symbols as abstract concepts, which becomes
increasingly important. This is the level of science, medicine, and of generally increased capability for conceptualization and comprehension. Knowledge and education are sought as capital. Understanding and information are the main tools of accomplishment, which is the hallmark of the 400 level. This is the level of Nobel Prize winners, great statesmen, and Supreme Court justices. Einstein, Freud, and many of the
other great thinkers of history also calibrate here. The authors of the Great Books of the Western World calibrate here. The shortcomings of this level are the failure to clearly distinguish the difference between symbols and what they represent, and confusion between the objective and subjective worlds that limits the understanding of causality. At this level, it is easy to lose sight of the forest for the trees, to become
infatuated with concepts and theories, ending up in intellectualism and missing the essential point. Intellectualizing can become an end in itself. Reason is limited in that it does not afford the capacity for the discernment of essence or of the critical point of a complex
issue. And it generally disregards context.
Reason does not of itself provide a guide to truth. It produces massive amounts of information and documentation, but lacks
the capability to resolve discrepancies in data and conclusions. All philosophic arguments sound convincing on their own. Although Reason is highly effective in a technical
world where the methodologies of logic dominate, Reason itself, paradoxically, is the major block to reaching higher levels of consciousness. Transcending this level is relatively uncommon—by only 4.0 percent of the world’s population.

Energy Level 500: Love

Love as depicted in the mass media is not what this level implies. On the contrary, what the world generally refers to as love is an intense emotionality combining physical attraction, possessiveness, control, addiction, eroticism, and novelty. It is usually evanescent and fluctuating, waxing and waning with
varying conditions. When frustrated, this emotion often reveals an underlying anger and dependency that it had masked. That love can turn to hate is a common concept, but what is being spoken about rather than love is an addictive sentimentality and attachment. Hate stems from Pride, not Love. There probably never was actual Love in such a relationship.
The 500 level is characterized by the development of a Love that is unconditional, unchanging, and permanent. It does not
fluctuate because its source within the person who loves is not dependent on external conditions. Loving is a state of being.
It is a way of relating to the world that is forgiving, nurturing, and supportive. Love is not intellectual and does not proceed from the mind. Love emanates from the heart. It has the
capacity to lift others and accomplish great feats because of its purity of motive. As this level of development, the capacity to discern essence becomes predominant; the core of an issue becomes the center of focus. As reason is bypassed, there arises the capacity for instantaneous recognition of the totality of a
problem and a major expansion of context, especially regarding time and process. Reason deals only with particulars, whereas Love deals with wholes. This ability, often ascribed to intuition, is the capacity for instantaneous
understanding without resorting to sequential symbol processing. This apparently abstract phenomenon is, in fact, quite concrete; it is accompanied by a measurable release of
endorphins in the brain. Love takes no position and thus is global, rising above the separation of positionality. It is then possible to be “one with another,” as there are no longer any barriers. Love is therefore inclusive and expands the sense of self progressively. Love
focuses on the goodness of life in all its expressions and augments that which is positive. It dissolves negativity by recontextualizing it rather than by attacking it.
This is the level of true happiness, but although the world is fascinated with the subject of Love, and all viable religions calibrate at 500 or over, it is interesting to note that only 4.0
percent of the world’s population ever reaches this level of the evolution of consciousness. Only 0.4 percent ever reaches the level of unconditional love at 540.

Energy Level 540: Joy

As Love becomes more and more unconditional, it begins to be experienced as an inner Joy. This is not the sudden joy of a
pleasurable turn of events; it is a constant accompaniment to all activities. Joy arises from within each moment of existence, rather than from any external source. 540 is also
the level of healing and of spiritually based self-help groups. From level 540 and up is the domain of saints, spiritual healers, and advanced spiritual students. Characteristic of this energy field is the capacity for enormous patience and the persistence of a positive attitude in the face of prolonged adversity. The hallmark of this state is compassion. People
who have attained this level have a notable effect on others. They are capable of a prolonged, open visual gaze, which induces a state of love and peace. At the high 500s, the world one sees is illuminated by the exquisite beauty and perfection of creation. Everything
happens effortlessly, by synchronicity, and the world and everything in it is seen to be an expression of love and Divinity. Individual will merges into Divine will. A Presence
is felt whose power facilitates phenomena outside conventional expectations of reality, termed miraculous by the ordinary observer. These phenomena represent the power
of the energy field, not that of the individual.
One’s sense of responsibility for others at this level is of a different quality from that shown at the lower levels. There is a desire to use one’s state of consciousness for the benefit of
life itself rather than for particular individuals. This capacity to love many people simultaneously is accompanied by the
discovery that the more one loves, the more one can love. Near-death experiences, characteristically transformative in
their effect, have frequently allowed people to experience the energy level between 540 and 600.

Energy Level 600: Peace

This energy field is associated with the experience designated by such terms as transcendence, self-realization, and God-consciousness. It is extremely rare. When this state is reached, the distinction between subject and object disappears, and there is no specific focal point of perception. Not uncommonly, individuals at this level remove themselves from the world, as the state of bliss that ensues precludes ordinary activity. Some become spiritual teachers; others
work anonymously for the betterment of mankind. A few become great geniuses in their respective fields and make major contributions to society. These people are saintly and may eventually be designated officially as saints, although at this level, formal religion is commonly transcended, to be
replaced by the pure spirituality out of which all religion originates. Perception at the level of 600 and above is sometimes reported as occurring in slow motion, suspended in time and space—though nothing is stationary; all is alive and radiant. Although this world is the same world as the one seen by others, it has become continuously flowing, evolving in an
exquisitely coordinated evolutionary dance in which significance and source are overwhelming. This awesome revelation takes place non-rationally, so that there is an
infinite silence in the mind, which has stopped conceptualizing. That which is witnessing and that which is witnessed take on the same identity; the observer dissolves into the landscape and becomes equally the observed.
Everything is connected to everything else by a Presence whose power is infinite, exquisitely gentle, yet rock-solid. Great works of art, music, and architecture that calibrate
between 600 and 700 can transport us temporarily to higher levels of consciousness and are universally recognized as
inspirational and timeless.

Energy Levels 700-1,000: Enlightenment

This is the level of the Great Ones of history who originated the spiritual patterns that multitudes have followed throughout the ages. All are associated with Divinity, with which they are often identified. This is the level of powerful inspiration; these beings set in place attractor energy fields that influence all of mankind down through the ages. At this
level, there is no longer the experience of an individual personal self as separate from others; rather, there is an identification of Self with Consciousness and Divinity. The Unmanifest is experienced as Self beyond mind. This transcendence of the ego also serves by example to teach others how it can eventually be accomplished. This is the
peak of the evolution of consciousness in the human realm. Great teachings uplift the masses and raise the level of awareness of all of humanity. To have such vision is called
grace, and the gift it brings is infinite peace, described as ineffable, beyond words At this level of realization, the sense of one’s existence transcends all time and all
individuality. There is no longer any identification with the physical body as “me,” and therefore, its fate is of no concern.
The body is seen as merely a tool of consciousness through the intervention of mind, its prime value that of communication. The self merges back into the Self. This is
the level of nonduality, or complete Oneness. There is no localization of consciousness; awareness is everywhere equally present.
Great works of art depicting individuals who have reached the level of Enlightenment characteristically show the teacher with a specific hand position, called a mudra, wherein the palm of the hand radiates benediction. This is the act of the transmission of this energy field to the consciousness of
mankind. This level of Divine Grace calibrates up to 1,000, the highest level attained by any persons who have lived in recorded history—to wit, the Great Avatars for whom the title
“Lord” is appropriate: Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, and Lord Jesus Christ.

Very cool post, thanks man!
There certainly seems to be a lot of lower level forces out and about at work in our society and around the world...guilt, fear, apathy, anger, etc.
This is a good reminder to try and maintain a higher state of consciousness in your every day life as you go about your biz.
To try and supersede our natural inclinations that always seem to see the negative and ignore the positive or ignore or become apathetic.
Hope you are well!

Garden is pretty good. I made myself do it even though I didn't really feel like it. I expanded my area and replaced the old beat up chicken wire with welded fencing. I added in a couple ornamental plants I got as gifts - an Easter lily and some other kind of lily, not sure if it's Tiger or Oriental. I didn't want them to just die so I planted them.

Sounds really lovely.
Eventually I am going to build some above ground garden boxes in tiers alone side the house where I usually plant in the flowerbed.
My Mom got no tomatoes this year because she planted in the same place she had planted broccoli and apparently this causes them not to flower and fruit...something in the soil.
Glad it is growing well for you!