• Numbness or paralysis in any part of your body
  • Weightlessness or spreading lightness
  • Any internal vibrations out of norm
  • Electrical-like sense of energy
  • Footsteps or other sounds of a person's presence
  • Internal rocking, spinning, or movement of any kind
  • Arms or legs lifting while asleep
  • Surge of energy flowing through your body
  • Any noise out of the norm, wind, engine, music, bells, etc.

I've had most of those symptoms when I do meditations....especially the heaviness sinking sensation and then the weightless spreading out and merging with all that is. Hah! I had no idea it was associated with being out of body. Cool! I'm glad to see you experiencing these alternate ways of Being.

These days my guides are working with me to get grounded with the Earth. It turns out I've never been totally grounded on this planet (evidently I didn't want to be here). Heh.

I've had most of those symptoms when I do meditations....especially the heaviness sinking sensation and then the weightless spreading out and merging with all that is. Hah! I had no idea it was associated with being out of body. Cool! I'm glad to see you experiencing these alternate ways of Being.

These days my guides are working with me to get grounded with the Earth. It turns out I've never been totally grounded on this planet (evidently I didn't want to be here). Heh.

The not wanting to be here might be an INFJ condition across the board...lol.
Yes...it literally feels like my whole body is buzzing, vibrating, the weightlessness I get too...seriously though...try to oscillate your energy up and down as VELO describes...totally shifted my vibrational state way up...it feels like you are literally vibrating out of your skin....except it’s pleasant...lol.

Hope you are well!

Reactions: Kgal and Wyote
I will always give credit to my parents who chose my brother over the religion.
Any religious institution that sponsors more separation, more hate and trying to justify that hate with scripture - is not following the teachings of Jesus.
He taught the opposite.
And Jesus never said jack about homosexuality...only that we should love one another, if struck, turn to them the other cheek to strike.
No more an eye for an eye...love one another is the new law.
Why are there so many churches out there who put so much time, money, and effort into legislating legal discrimination into law?
Think about where you stand.

Christian Parents of LGBTQ Children:
The Church Has Been Wrong

AUGUST 8, 2017 / JOHN PAVLOVITZ

Parents out there with LGBTQ children: I see you.

I see your held back tears and the weariness you wear and the weight upon your shoulders.

I hear you when you tell me how difficult this all is.
I hear you when you talk about your frustration.

I hear you when you share your stories of tears and humiliation.

I hear the grief in your voice when you talk about the faith you used to have or the prayers you used to say or the church where you used to feel welcome or the God your child once believed in.

I hear you when you say you feel like a failure—and I want you to know that you haven’t failed.

Your children haven’t failed either.

The Church has failed you.

It is the Church, not you who have been wrong:

If the Church ever made you feel like you had to choose between loving God and loving your LGBTQ kids, the Church was wrong.

If the Church ever made you believe that your children couldn’t be both gay and Christian, the Church was wrong.

If the Church ever forced or pulled your child out of a ministry position he or she loved simply because of their gender identity or sexual orientation, the Church was wrong.

If The Church ever caused you to resent your son or your daughter without realizing it, the Church was wrong.

If the Church ever shunned your family with silence or forced distance upon you because of your desire to love and accept your children fully, the Church was wrong.

If the Church ever caused a fracture in your friendships or your marriage or your family, the Church was wrong.

If the Church openly embarrassed your child by name on social media or from the pulpit or to the congregation, the Church was wrong.

If the Church threatened you with Hell for choosing to defend your children from its cruelty, the Church was wrong.

If the Church ever told you that you and your child could pray away something that was the truest part of who they are, the Church was wrong.

Now The Church for you, may be a pastor or local church staff you know well.
It may be a group of people in your faith community you used to call friends.

It may be a denomination or organization.
It may be a high-profile Evangelist.

It may be a callous, hateful stranger on social media.

Whatever the source of the damage done to you in the name of Jesus or on behalf of God, I want you to know that these people didn’t have the consent of God when they did these things—and I’m sorry that they’ve done them.

I’m sorry for every pastor, priest, preacher, Sunday School teacher, worship leader, small group member, sign holder, bullhorn wielder, or pew sitter who ever became a barrier between you and your children, or between your family and Jesus.

They were wrong.

You deserve better.

Your children do too.

These words won’t undo the damage or repair your relationship with the Church or give you back all that you’ve lost, but maybe it will make you feel less alone, maybe a little more hopeful, maybe a bit more sane.

Maybe this apology, even if it’s not the one you need or deserve, will bring some peace.

Your children, as you’ve always known or are just beginning to remember—are beautiful.

They are deserving of your pride and your celebration and your bragging on them.
They are deserving of joy and lightness and laughter, and I hope they have these things in great abundance for the rest of their lives.

I hope you never let the Church when it is wrong, temper your love for your children, your confidence in your own worth as a parent, or your belief in a good God who completely adores you and them.

If you ever need a pastor who will say the words your family should have heard from a pastor long ago, you know where to find me.

Be greatly encouraged today.

20727823_10159258220895094_6191710292364616516_n.jpg

Reactions: sprinkles
13240105_1073646712701312_5880282642011931115_n.jpg

13239474_1069335669799083_6225082207098846507_n.jpg

13239203_1068227606576556_6659669372515991259_n.jpg

13221537_1067567626642554_4684237742153071754_n.jpg

13177326_1066534830079167_8583995930994083751_n.jpg

13151982_1061949580537692_2802197332232923437_n.jpg

13103456_1060154024050581_4740721525313984352_n.jpg

13083097_1054412514624732_4591069315223112313_n.jpg

1958205_1043370592395591_2983630947794546751_n.jpg

1536722_1034663309932986_2074511129849210058_n.jpg

1173775_1028047913927859_6438033944051902435_n.jpg

Last edited:

This reminds me of that modern education is all about memorizing stuff and not learning how to explore on your own, not use your own thoughts, feelings and intuition in work and everyday life. But there are some facts that are worthwhile to memorize, I suppose. For example, the chakras and limbs of the human body, plants and trees, the Seven Hermetic Principles (http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/03/09/the-seven-hermetic-principles/), the 20 Universal Laws (http://in5d.com/the-20-universal-laws/), etc. They are the foundation of your own body and the secrets of the universe, according to spiritual sources.

This reminds me of that modern education is all about memorizing stuff and not learning how to explore on your own, not use your own thoughts, feelings and intuition in work and everyday life. But there are some facts that are worthwhile to memorize, I suppose. For example, the chakras and limbs of the human body, plants and trees, the Seven Hermetic Principles (http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/03/09/the-seven-hermetic-principles/), the 20 Universal Laws (http://in5d.com/the-20-universal-laws/), etc. They are the foundation of your own body and the secrets of the universe, according to spiritual sources.
Well...just so you know...there are hundreds of chakras in the human body...around 114...plus 72,000 Nadis or energy channels.
It is good to know such things...but like you also inferred - use your own thoughts.
Critical thinking should be at the forefront of anything worth learning imho.
;)

Well...just so you know...there are hundreds of chakras in the human body...around 114...plus 72,000 Nadis or energy channels.
It is good to know such things...but like you also inferred - use your own thoughts.
Critical thinking should be at the forefront of anything worth learning imho.
;)

I memorize a whole lot of stuff, not because I 'believe', but 'cuz' I find it worth studying or fascinating for later use (not knowing what it means).

BTW, 72,000 is too many. So, what mnemonic did you use? :blush:

Reactions: Skarekrow
Critical thinking is fun. I am more interested in abstract truth than practical. But sometimes my imaginary path crosses that of reality.

Take a look at this:

How Did The Asteroid Belt Form? Was There A Planet There?

[...]

Gravity is the support structure for the formation of celestial bodies. Gravity pulls material together so it can form stars, moons, planets, galaxies… Too little or too much and they won’t form; and that area between Mars and Jupiter is the latter. Too much gravitational interference caused it to become a bunch of rocks instead of a pretty little planet. Physics dictates how far away those bodies have to be from each other to maintain stable orbits.

This was discovered in the late 18th century by J.E. Bode, and is called the Titus-Bode Law. Essentially, each planet’s orbital period, is equal to the period of the sun’s rotation and distance of the furthest reaches of their orbit.

According to this mathematical equation, there SHOULD be a planet in between Mars and Jupiter, and a planet TRIED to form but Jupiter’s massive gravity tore it asunder. It just couldn’t do it. Of course, we know that NOW, but from the 18th and into the 19th century, people believed they simply hadn’t spotted the elusive planet yet.

And then in 1801, Giuseppe Piazzi discovered Ceres! He believed Ceres might be a comet, but it didn’t have a ‘coma’ the gas and dust that surrounds a comet. A bit over a year later, a German named Heinrich Olbers discovered another small object on the same orbit he called 2 Pallas.

Eventually, as more of these were discovered astronomers knew there was no planet in this fifth orbit, but instead… what they called asteroids. Despite what conspiracy theorists may say on the internet; these billions of little asteroids never formed into a planet.

Instead, the gravitational forces of our solar system kept it as bit of rock and dust. But, since Shawn Pitts wanted to know how large a PLANET would be if it DID happen to form, I figured we could give a guess.

Today, Ceres, comprises one-third of the mass of the whole asteroid belt. If you were to glomp the mass of the whole belt onto Ceres, you’d STILL have less mass than our moon does — Our moon would still be 26-times more massive than this super-Ceres. More like super tiny.

http://www.cosmosup.com/how-did-the-asteroid-belt-form/

This assumes that planetary bodies are solid. But according to Hollow Earth theory, the Earth (and other planets) are hollow. Well, the System keeps the lid on the flask to prevent the genie from appearing, using BS to suppress alternative theories. So, we do cannot explore these theories. Channeled sources say that there was a planet called Electra (a dozen other names exist) that was bigger than the Earth once upon a time. According to David Wilcock, it exploded a half million years ago in a galactic war. If Electra exploded, its mass volume was smaller than its spherical volume, because it was hollow. That explains why there total volume of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter is so small, and DW's ramblings explain why the asteroid belt exists.

Basically, the Hollow Earth theory is not provable as the theory stands now because nobody has been there (Corey Goode and some other guy are individual witnesses who claim to have been in Hollow Earth, so it is up to each one to explore what you believe). On the other hand, modern science is wrong to claim that all planetary are solid without evidence. No one has drilled through the crust of the Earth yet. It is only an assumption.

No theory is completely satisfactory.

'Jeez!' Why did nobody spot that error before? I am such a 'genius'. I want to go back to my imaginary world now, never to return. :m038:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some impressions of thinking.​

Reactions: Skarekrow
No theory is completely satisfactory.
Some folks in my area who follow Astrology claim the theory of 12 original planets, each coinciding with the Zodiac, existed at one time. And, because of catscollismic events, we now only have 9 1/2.

What are your thoughts on that?
:m130: