Merkabah | Page 313 | INFJ Forum
Yes I agree. I personally think life is really ludicrously tragic, or ludicrous- tragic per se. So many things want to make you laugh and cry at the same time. Glad you liked my little story. I haven't seen that particular episode of the Simpson's, but that programme is genius (and a pretty good descriptor of life)as well, lol.

Here you go!
This is the official...
;)

enhanced-28735-1447788404-2.jpg

Hey, I feel loads of things. Angry, hateful, vengeful, disgust.

This list just goes on.

Hey, I feel loads of things. Angry, hateful, vengeful, disgust.

This list just goes on.
Yes...not at all a sociopathic dickhead!

Reactions: Skarekrow
Yes...not at all a sociopathic dickhead!

Those were my words a long time ago describing my good friend @Tin Man ....who though is an INTJ, is not at all a sociopathic dickhead.

I thought that that was referring to Flavus.. another INTJ, and a self professed sociopath.

Can’t say I miss him much.

I guess it's alright to agree as he's banned and not coming back.To be fair to him, sociopaths aren't known for being liked, so I guess he did his best considering.

Last edited:
You know I disagree with the whole punishment as part of our death cycle,
So take from this what you will.
If you take away the “suffering” adjective (which could mean just about anything, including regret), it doesn’t disagree with there being some kind of reincarnation which I find interesting.
Really he is saying to not turn away from your spirit or belief in some kind of spirit.

The Laws of Death From Hermes

Hermes.jpg

"Man alone possesses the elements of both life and death.
The laws of life have been fully elucidated, and the Soul which imperfectly obeys them will, (after it has been purified by much suffering) ultimately reap the reward of eternal conscious existence.
Consequently, the great majority of those who are really human beingswill inherit Immortality as the natural consequence of their humanity."

"According to these laws, death is not what is known as physical dissolution, but is a failure on the part of the human being to polarize the atoms which constitute the Soul and thus realize Immortality.
It is the a falling from the human to animal plane, where conscious existence may be prolonged indefinitely."

THE LAWS OF DEATH ~ HERMES TRISMEGISTUS

I. As it is below, so it is above; as on earth, so in the sky.

II. There are two states of being: one is mortal; the other is immortal

III. That which is mortal is dissolvable, and dissolvable bodies pass away like a midst in the morning.

IV. An immortal body is an essence which is eternal and incorruptible.

V. But the twain, the mortal and the immortal, cannot exist together forever, but each returneth to the place from whence it came.

VI. The mortal body is sensible, but the immortal is reasonable.

VII. The former contains nothing that is perfect, the latter is nothing that is imperfect; for the one is of the essence of the spirit, the other the essence of matter, and man, the microcosm, holds the balance of the twain.

VIII. And there is a fierce warfare for the victory, between the upper and the lower, as they both desire to obtain the body as their prize; for the state of man is envied by the lower and glorified as a noble state by the higher.

IX. Now if the man inclines toward the lower nature which is mortal, he thereby aids the lower imperfect powers to oppose the higher which is immortal, and must suffer the pains of slavery for his disobedience to the work-man his maker.
But if he inclines to the higher, then he is truly wise and blest.

X. Should man, after being attracted to the vanities of the world and then obtaining the knowledge of the things that are, return to the vanities of the world, he will be punished with torments and fire in the darkest states of disembodied souls.

XI. Should man after knowing the things that are, become rebellious of restraint to that part which is immortal, and return to the vanities of the world, the higher essence will straight away depart from him, and he will become a slave of the lower essence which will seize upon him and
drive him to all sorts of wicked ways.

VII. When man has thus impiously disobeyed his creator and turned his face away from that which is immortal, behold he is then disinherited from his birthright, and is no longer counted amongst the children of God, because he has become an evil, perverse thing, possessing only those things which are mortal, and he is punished with death.

VIII. And so death is meted out to all those who rebel against the creator impiously, because they know the things that are.
But to those foolish souls who are ignorant, and who have not knowingly rejected their creator,
behold they are purified after much suffering and are sent to the world again.​

Last edited:
I guess it's alright to agree as he's banned and do never coming back. I mean to be fair to him, sociopaths aren't known for being liked, so I guess he did his best considering.

I have to disagree slightly.
He certain had a fully rounded knowledge of what is proper and what is just being an asshole.
Many times, he just chose to be an asshole....though he seemed to be trying harder not to be so much so right before he was banned.
I’m not even sure what he was banned for...I can only imagine something racist or along those lines.

Last edited:
Feel free to put this horrid music on mute.

Reactions: Wyote and INFJ16
Part two is supposedly being made...
This was released in March this year.
I will post the preview video for part two after the first part.
Hopefully they actually make a part two.
Enjoy!

Samadhi Movie, 2017 - Part 1 -
"Maya, the Illusion of the Self”

Published on Mar 10, 2017

Samadhi Part 1 (Maya the Illusion of the Self) is the first installment of a series of films exploring Samadhi.

Samadhi Part 2 "It's Not What You Think" will be coming soon.

We have new films, retreats and awakening initiatives coming available periodically and we would love to share with you.
If you would like to receive occasional emails from us please subscribe to our newsletter at http://www.samadhi.ca.

Many other parts of the Samadhi series are in various stages of completion and will follow.
It is quite possible that the film is actually endless.

There are aspects in this film that rely on your understanding of concepts such as the primordial spiral, the logos, akasha, kundalini which can be found in the film "Inner Worlds Outer Worlds”.

The film can be watched for free at www.innerworldsmovie.com

Please support future films (which will always be released for free to the world) by donating at http://www.innerworldsmovie.com/index...
Every small donation helps to keep production flowing.

While we greatly encourage you to freely share the links to the film, embed them and spread them freely, please do not steal the film, claim it as your own and/or monetize it on your own Youtube channel.

Thank you.

Many people have sent us messages asking where they can practice meditation. Here are some resources:

1) Our own center, the Samadhi Center in Canada provides ongoing meditation retreats: http://www.samadhi.ca

2) Vipassana Meditation: www.dhamma.org

3) Zen Meditation: https://zmm.mro.org

4) Shinzen Young provides retreats which draw from many traditions: http://www.shinzen.org/

Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
giphy.gif

(This time, I am Mr Burns, Tin Man is not.)
(I am borrowing Mr Burns from you, Tin Man.)​

I have a tooth ache. There is pain in one of my frontal teeth. Skare, do you know of any spice that would cure it? I do not dare to go a dentist. Being confronted with the advice to pull out a frontal tooth would be too much to bear. :fingerhug:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This Simple Hand Exercise Will Help You Balance Emotions And Boost Energy
bodymindsoulspirit | July 10, 2017

You might not have heard about this ancient Japanese art yet, therefore we feel obliged to introduce you to it and to the amazing health benefits that it has on one’s body and mind.

This Japanese art is called Jin Shin Jyutsu and the meaning of these three words is as follows:

“Jin” means the highest virtue to be expressed by men, being the essence of humanity, in short: compassion, karuna and love, maitri.

“Shin” has different meanings. It can be translated as “wonderful effect”. We cannot comprehend this with our intellect and knowledge, we cannot understand how JSJ works, and we do not understand why it works. Our heart is beating, blood is circulating, it breathes, which is the ability and the functioning of the universe, the Divine itself.

“Jyutsu” translates as “path” and means “art” or “method”, also “knowledge”.

(Nakagawa, F. S., &Wecker, R., Zen ZentrumEisenbuch)

In her article called “Powerful 5-Minute Hand Exercise for Instant Energy Boost & Emotional Balance”, Myles explains what this Japanese art is about:

“Jin Shin Jyutsu is an ancient Japanese art, philosophy and a powerful alternative health practice.It harmonizes the life energy in the body, which promotes physical, spiritual, mental and emotional health.”

(Myles, A., Elephant Journal)

Here’s how to perform the healing hand exercise:

1. This Japanese method operates under the belief that each finger is connected to different organs, emotions and attitudes.
  2. First, find the finger on which you want to work and do the following:
  • Hold the finger with the opposite hand wrapping all the fingers and thumb around the particular finger being worked on. Inhale and exhale deeply.
  • While letting go of the emotional or physical tension, imagine the energy draining out of the fingers and into the earth.
  • As energy channels run through the fingers and correlate with specific emotions or organs, the energy will begin to disperse as the exercise is practiced.
  • For a full body balance and harmonization repeat the exercise on every finger and hold the pressure for a little longer.
Find out to which organs and emotions is each of your fingers connected:

• Thumb
Organs: Stomach and Spleen

Emotions/attitudes: anxiety, depression, stress, emotional pain, sadness, and worry

Physical symptoms: stomach issues, skin conditions, headaches, nervousness

• Index Finger
Organs: Kidneys and Bladder

Emotions/attitudes: frustration, fear, terror, and mental confusion

Physical symptoms: upper arm discomfort, elbow, wrist, muscle and back aches, toothaches and gum issues, addictions of any kind, digestive problems.

• Middle Finger
Organs: Liver and Gallbladder

Emotions/attitudes: indecisiveness, anger, irritability, rage, resentment, relationships

Physical symptoms: circulation problems, menstrual cramps, eye/vision problems, fatigue, migraine, frontal headaches

• Ring Finger
Organs: Lungs and Large Intestine

Emotions/attitudes: negativity, sadness, fear of rejection, grief,anxiety, preoccupation, and worry

Physical symptoms: digestive problems, ringing in the ears, respiratory issues like asthma, deep skin conditions

• Little Finger
Organs: Heart and Small Intestine

Emotions/attitudes: insecurity, nervousness, judgmental, low self-esteem

Physical symptoms: blood pressure, heart conditions, sore throat, bloating, bone and nerve problems

In conclusion, here are some of the benefits of Jin Shin Jyutsu:

– Promotes pain relief;induces relaxation; reduces the effects of stress; enhances sleep; decreases anxiety; increases circulation; improves concentration; reduces fatigue; enhances the immune system; improves the condition of skin; promotes regeneration; improves circulation and breathing; detoxifies

Sources:
Nakagawa, F., S., &Wecker, R. (n.d.). Jin Shin Jyutsu and Meditation. Retrieved June 14, 2015, from Zen
ZentrumEisenbach http://www.eisenbuch.de/wholesome-living/jin-shin-jyutsu/jin-shin-jyutsu-and-meditation/
Myles, A. (2015, February 22). Powerful 5-Minute Hand Exercise for Instant Energy Boost & Emotional Balance. Retrieved June 14, 2015, from Elephant Journal http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015...e-for-instant-energy-boost-emotional-balance/

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/hand-exercise/

Interesting. Compared to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), this one seems easier to do and remember.

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow
giphy.gif

(This time, I am Mr Burns, Tin Man is not.)
(I am borrowing Mr Burns from you, Tin Man.)​

I have a tooth ache. There is pain in one of my frontal teeth. Skare, do you know of any spice that would cure it? I do not dare to go a dentist. Being confronted with the advice to pull out a frontal tooth would be too much to bear. :fingerhug:

From internet search...
  1. Clove Oil....applied to gums.
  2. Peppermint Tea Bags...in between tooth and gums.
  3. Salt Water Treatment....swish and rinse.
  4. Hydrogen Peroxide Rinse....same as above...about 1/4 OTC peroxide to water...do not swallow!
  5. Bourbon-Soaked Cotton Ball...this one sounds like the most fun to me....you should swallow.
  6. Garlic...on gums also?...in case the tooth pain is from your canines retracting after drinking blood.
  7. Vanilla Extract...applied on gums?

@ImaginaryBloke

I highly recommend seeing the dentist if you have a cavity.
Mouth health can effect your whole body, including getting things like pericarditis around your heart.
;)
Take care of yourself.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
From internet search...
  1. Clove Oil....applied to gums.
  2. Peppermint Tea Bags...in between tooth and gums.
  3. Salt Water Treatment....swish and rinse.
  4. Hydrogen Peroxide Rinse....same as above...about 1/4 OTC peroxide to water...do not swallow!
  5. Bourbon-Soaked Cotton Ball...this one sounds like the most fun to me....you should swallow.
  6. Garlic...on gums also?...in case the tooth pain is from your canines retracting after drinking blood.
  7. Vanilla Extract...applied on gums?

Garlic will not do. It is dangerous, I have heard. :D

I will send a telepathic message to myself in a parallel universe. This information will be useful. Thx!

@ImaginaryBloke

I highly recommend seeing the dentist if you have a cavity.
Mouth health can effect your whole body, including getting things like pericarditis around your heart.
;)
Take care of yourself.

Just joking, buddy. :mclap:

Just joking, buddy. :mclap:
I have done some funky heart surgeries in my time...there is a condition called Pericarditis like I said, but you can get what we called a “vegetative heart” where it could grow huge clumps of bacteria....we pulled this 6 inch clump of crap from this guys aortic arch once, as it was acting like a giant blood clot and blocking flow.
It was most definitely because of his severely rotten teeth and IV drug use.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke