Merkabah | Page 312 | INFJ Forum
I'm at home this morning instead of going to work.
I rarely eat breakfast anymore ...but was feeling strange so decided to have some. Now I'm really dizzy.
It turns out I may have something called Postprandial Hypotension.
Sigh... that's an old person condition allegedly. Granted my choice to ascend has taken a heavy toll on the body....but sheesh.... I had planned to go in to work today even if there was nothing pressing for me to do. Not going now.... My feelings of being unworthy and supposed to earning money are rearing up in me. On a higher level I know that's bullshit...but there are still vestiges of the lower energies roiling around in me. [rolls eyes] Oh well...might as well kick back and enjoy my day since I'm staying here.

On another note - the saga about Mt. Adams is continuing. Did you see Jimmy Church radio's video about something new appearing up on the mountain that they could see with their naked eyes? :D :D Pretty trippy....and Oh So Fun!
...and I'm listening to the Fade To Black show from last night with Jimmy and James Gilliland - owner of ECETI - talk about all of their experiences that happen up there. What a great conversation so far. Jimmy Church is laughing at himself for being a Male and freely admitting he saw Fairies. Hahahahahahahahahaha....
I tell you the world is changing right before my eyes!

Oh...and last night as I sat and listened to Sandra Walter describe her gate keeping experiences on the Beyond the Ordinary show - two reptilian humanoids came to sit with me. Heh.... The first one made me smile and I felt great when I saw him next to me. The second one scared the bejeezus out of me until he told me who he was. wow.... Immediately my fear evaporated and we three sat together listening to Sandra like we were at a movie eating popcorn.

Seems to me Disclosure and Contact is already happening....to those willing to experience it.

I hope you get a chance to listen to the show.
James Gilliland of ECETI Ranch with updates on the opening that was found on top of Mt. Adams...and there is some breaking news...

EDIT: NOTE: James appears after the 30 minute mark.
https://jimmychurchradio.com/

View attachment 36485

I find the photos of the UFOs themselves more convincing than there being a supposed hanger door in the mountain.
I think it is most likely a shadow in the rock...that gives the appearance of “opening” at a certain time.
If they can catch it opening, then it would be much more convincing.
Just from my own experiences rock-climbing.

So you are chilling with the Reptilians now?

Reactions: Kgal
I find the photos of the UFOs themselves more convincing than there being a supposed hanger door in the mountain.
I think it is most likely a shadow in the rock...that gives the appearance of “opening” at a certain time.
If they can catch it opening, then it would be much more convincing.
Just from my own experiences rock-climbing.

So you are chilling with the Reptilians now?

Shadow in the rock? In listening to James talk about living at the base of the mountain for the last 15 years or more - he said he's never seen it look like that. He's not convinced one way or the other about "what" it is...but it is definitely a change on that peak. Might be a rock slide....
Still...it's fun to play "what if"....and considering all of the other paranormal and et happenings going on at the ranch they sure are having a ball with this.
...and hey...what's the point of living here on this planet of insanity if you can't have some fun...right?

Naw...I'm not chillin with them now. I'm about to warm up some vegetarian meal for supper tonight. Coconut milk and tomato curry with spaghetti squash "noodles". Mmmmm....

Reactions: Skarekrow
Myths about Nonduality and Science
Gary Weber

Misconceptions about nonduality including
a) that it requires levels, title and an endpoint,
b) or religious teachings,
c) that no practice is necessary,
d) that mystical experiences can't be understood scientifically,
e) that psychedelics can produce persistent non duality,
f) that nonduality is a psychotic state,
g) that if there is no "I" you won't be compassionate,
h) that all research on nonduality is reliable and
i) that "no thoughts" isn't the goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote and Stu
Shadow in the rock? In listening to James talk about living at the base of the mountain for the last 15 years or more - he said he's never seen it look like that. He's not convinced one way or the other about "what" it is...but it is definitely a change on that peak. Might be a rock slide....
Still...it's fun to play "what if"....and considering all of the other paranormal and et happenings going on at the ranch they sure are having a ball with this.
...and hey...what's the point of living here on this planet of insanity if you can't have some fun...right?

Naw...I'm not chillin with them now. I'm about to warm up some vegetarian meal for supper tonight. Coconut milk and tomato curry with spaghetti squash "noodles". Mmmmm....

Sounds delish!
Someone needs to get closer and get some real photos...I would like to see it at the time of day the sun hits it and have hi-res CLOSER photos of both.
Anyhow...I don’t doubt that there are UFOs.
Just that there is a hanger there.
lol
Much love!

Reactions: Kgal
I'm hearing story after story like this lately from long time friends online.
Pretty intense experience....eh?

**"KZ: I'd like to get some feedback from you guys to see if there are any potential pieces of the puzzle that any of you could intuit.
A very close friend of mine named J had a traumatizing experience. He often gets visions but nothing prepared him for living through the twilight-zone. Over the weekend he drove his elderly relatives to visit with elderly friends[ I'll call them Mr & Mrs B]. When they drove up to the home he had a strange deja vu moment as if he recognized the property.
They went inside the house and my friend J was introduced to the Mrs.B. J said that they locked eyes in an awkward silence and a very 'intense' energy passed between them. They managed to mutter 'nice to meet you', but the strange discomfort persisted...and then they shook hands.
This is where it all happened: J got a flash back/forward of sorts...He saw his own death. He had the knowing that he was dying of cancer of the stomach, that was 56 years old [he is 47 now] and that this Mrs. B was there too.
Needless to say Mrs.B kept giving him the eye for the rest of the visit. J said that thankfully they only stayed a short while, but as the time passed by he felt more ill and by the time they drove home he thought he would need to throw up.

He called me later that night to tell me what happened. I empathed his story while he spoke and boy did I get a stomach ache!
My question is this: Why was he shown / allowed to see his own demise?
His thought is that perhaps to give him time to put things in place for his kids in the next few years. This is his destiny.
My thought is that it's more of a fork in the road and not something predestined, and that armed with this knowledge he can avert it or at least buy himself a much longer time-frame.
What do you guys think?

P.S. His cousin is a physician and is hooking him up next week with a battery of tests.

Kgal: Oh wow! My gut reaction is that is a completed timeline and that he should not put his Focus there. Or that it has the potential to be a completed timeline and he should not put his Focus there. (Heavy sigh). This is tricky. Like walking The Razor's Edge. To me this feels like a choice point. I have had many experiences like that of merging with my other selves. Some of them were dramatic and people died. I was encouraged to let go of all those stories. I would take it as a cue though... I would be thinking to myself "what if I am ill... Or in the beginning of an illness...". What would I do differently in my life? I would continue to do what I do anyway which is to tell my body I love it and learn to listen to what it needs. Which is what I'm actually doing these days. If he chooses fear... Well... You know.

KZ: Yes. I'm on the same page as you with this.

AW: First impression is this is another time line resolving and that he is safe. Best he can do is tell himself I love you's if he is afraid...and whether he feels love of self at all. It seems more a done deal to me and you can help with just having love and faith in whatever decision he's made.
KZ: Ditto. I also felt that it could be another time line close to his current one- that is why it was felt so acute. ****

I'm hearing story after story like this lately from long time friends online.
Pretty intense experience....eh?

**"KZ: I'd like to get some feedback from you guys to see if there are any potential pieces of the puzzle that any of you could intuit.
A very close friend of mine named J had a traumatizing experience. He often gets visions but nothing prepared him for living through the twilight-zone. Over the weekend he drove his elderly relatives to visit with elderly friends[ I'll call them Mr & Mrs B]. When they drove up to the home he had a strange deja vu moment as if he recognized the property.
They went inside the house and my friend J was introduced to the Mrs.B. J said that they locked eyes in an awkward silence and a very 'intense' energy passed between them. They managed to mutter 'nice to meet you', but the strange discomfort persisted...and then they shook hands.
This is where it all happened: J got a flash back/forward of sorts...He saw his own death. He had the knowing that he was dying of cancer of the stomach, that was 56 years old [he is 47 now] and that this Mrs. B was there too.
Needless to say Mrs.B kept giving him the eye for the rest of the visit. J said that thankfully they only stayed a short while, but as the time passed by he felt more ill and by the time they drove home he thought he would need to throw up.

He called me later that night to tell me what happened. I empathed his story while he spoke and boy did I get a stomach ache!
My question is this: Why was he shown / allowed to see his own demise?
His thought is that perhaps to give him time to put things in place for his kids in the next few years. This is his destiny.
My thought is that it's more of a fork in the road and not something predestined, and that armed with this knowledge he can avert it or at least buy himself a much longer time-frame.
What do you guys think?

P.S. His cousin is a physician and is hooking him up next week with a battery of tests.

Kgal: Oh wow! My gut reaction is that is a completed timeline and that he should not put his Focus there. Or that it has the potential to be a completed timeline and he should not put his Focus there. (Heavy sigh). This is tricky. Like walking The Razor's Edge. To me this feels like a choice point. I have had many experiences like that of merging with my other selves. Some of them were dramatic and people died. I was encouraged to let go of all those stories. I would take it as a cue though... I would be thinking to myself "what if I am ill... Or in the beginning of an illness...". What would I do differently in my life? I would continue to do what I do anyway which is to tell my body I love it and learn to listen to what it needs. Which is what I'm actually doing these days. If he chooses fear... Well... You know.

KZ: Yes. I'm on the same page as you with this.

AW: First impression is this is another time line resolving and that he is safe. Best he can do is tell himself I love you's if he is afraid...and whether he feels love of self at all. It seems more a done deal to me and you can help with just having love and faith in whatever decision he's made.
KZ: Ditto. I also felt that it could be another time line close to his current one- that is why it was felt so acute. ****

Very interesting!
Yes...the deja vu is holding right around 20 + times a day...but I wouldn’t go so far as 30.
But then...it’s always followed by a bit of a “long forgotten dream”...seemingly from long ago...but sometimes even though it seems like they are long ago memories something else is telling me they aren’t that old at all.

That’s a tough call to get such a powerful feeling and experience as that.
Perhaps he did get a glimpse of his own death...
Imho you can see the future and still have free will.
His choices are still his own...firstly his cancer may not be avoidable, it may just be no matter what he does or how quickly it’s caught.
Then we as humans get caught up in time.
The past the future the now...it’s all happening at once right now, that doesn’t make his choices fated.
We all know we will die...if I were him and his wife, I would be focusing on why this next decade or so of his life is so important.
I guess it would be a frightening gift to receive - to know the date and time of one’s own death.
In some ways it would really be inspiring, to push you to go and do the things you really want to do but keep putting off till retirement or whatever.
In another way, it could be depressing and anxiety causing...watching your life tick away.
He needs to do a handful of mushrooms or a square of blotto.
It would probably all be explained it all to him.
;)

Last edited:
@Kgal
FYI
That’s been my jam lately...curried butternut squash and chicken....so good...or chicken tikka masala....*drool*

Reactions: Tin Man and Kgal
Yes...the deja vu is holding right around 20 + times a day...but I wouldn’t go so far as 30.
But then...it’s always followed by a bit of a “long forgotten dream”...seemingly from long ago...but sometimes even though it seems like they are long ago memories something else is telling me they aren’t that old at all.The past the future the now...it’s all happening at once right now, that doesn’t make his choices fated.

Yeh... that's how they feel to me too....even while my experiences have been intense...with some downright scary.... eventually they fade. Since most of them have been painful and some have been horrible perhaps it's a clearing of the trauma embedded in those lives that allows them to fade. Like healing PTSD from another lifetime....

You're right.... they're all happening now.If you were the director of a play....sitting back watching your lives play out all at once... you'd probably let the lives you learned and evolved from the most be the most significant ones to watch - assist - and let heal now that ascension is possible. Right?
I think that guy who witnessed his demise in presumably the future can decide to reach for a higher outcome....in which he lives a long fruitful life. Cancer is said to be an indication of repressed and or unidentified rage anger. You know what they say....if we can heal our shadow....we can heal our physical wounds. But first...we have to see it. So maybe this is his higher self showing him he still has some healing and letting go work to do on himself.
At any rate - it most surely is a sign.

btw... the other day I was given the sign to do a ceremony outside on my portal grid spot in which I called forth the highest timeline available for me. I had a wonderful experience of blending Pleiadian and Shamanic methods together while seeing my toroidal field around me. :D I'm excited to see what unfolds!

@Kgal
FYI
That’s been my jam lately...curried butternut squash and chicken....so good...or chicken tikka masala....*drool*

Oh my word.... ANYTHING masala!!! [swoons]

Yeh... that's how they feel to me too....even while my experiences have been intense...with some downright scary.... eventually they fade. Since most of them have been painful and some have been horrible perhaps it's a clearing of the trauma embedded in those lives that allows them to fade. Like healing PTSD from another lifetime....

You're right.... they're all happening now.If you were the director of a play....sitting back watching your lives play out all at once... you'd probably let the lives you learned and evolved from the most be the most significant ones to watch - assist - and let heal now that ascension is possible. Right?
I think that guy who witnessed his demise in presumably the future can decide to reach for a higher outcome....in which he lives a long fruitful life. Cancer is said to be an indication of repressed and or unidentified rage anger. You know what they say....if we can heal our shadow....we can heal our physical wounds. But first...we have to see it. So maybe this is his higher self showing him he still has some healing and letting go work to do on himself.
At any rate - it most surely is a sign.

btw... the other day I was given the sign to do a ceremony outside on my portal grid spot in which I called forth the highest timeline available for me. I had a wonderful experience of blending Pleiadian and Shamanic methods together while seeing my toroidal field around me. :D I'm excited to see what unfolds!

Well...isn’t paying back Karma or living out your Karma sort of like PTSD from a previous life? lol
Plus now we know now that anxiety can be passed down from a single generation...so if your parents were particularly scared of something or had an experience in their lives that gave them a particular fear - it could have been passed to you and that genetic switch per say is just waiting for it to be flipped...at least in some cases.
Just as I was born with a depressed affect.
I never felt like a normal kid...I was extremely melancholic and it would frustrate me to tears as a 4 or 5 year old because I had no explanation to give my Mom when she asked why I felt so sad or felt like I didn’t belong here.
Then I was having night terrors every night as well...which looking back I believe were OOBEs with a specific entity latching onto me, or targeting me to frighten.
I can only describe it as a floating triangle of flames with a screaming face in the middle....large dark eyes...it would rush at me.
I found out it’s name as a child...though I will not repeat it now or ever.
Then just a couple years later is when I had my trip to UCLA for lord knows what...I still can’t get a straight answer from my Mom about the whole thing.
It was supposedly for my night terrors, my high IQ but low test scores (incomplete work), my 80% Zenner flash card test that was administered at least 5 times total that I can remember.
I put lots of puzzles together.
It makes me wonder if it was all so innocent?
Anyhow.
I have a pretty decent crystal grid under my gravity chair where I meditate...some representing my chakras and some others for various reasons such as going OOB or higher knowledge.
I do think that some mornings I wake up and purge myself from whatever was taking place while asleep.
There just is no other reason for me to feel like that....I’ve explored almost every avenue.
Yes, we just checked out a new book, “The Empath’s Survival Guide”...Sensiko is reading it now, but I have read bits and pieces of it and it seems like it has some really great suggestions in it.
So were you spinning your Merkabah then?

Reactions: Tin Man
@LittleLissa

In regards to the movements you are making when meditating, to me I think it sounds as if your body is trying to realign itself.
I’m sure eventually it would do this on it’s own, but these might help to realize this in a more structured and possibly faster way.
These are specifically meant to keep the energies flowing in the proper manner.
It’s all how much you practice and what you practice...along with your frame of mind.
You asked how long I meditate daily...at least an hour, sometimes if I missed sleep I will go from meditation to a nap, but on average I meditate an hour and a half to two hours daily.
Then my pain is lessened by at least half, for close to two hours.
Try these...

19702414_1395331530543489_7128284104389554419_n.jpg

That could have been my inspirational poster of the week.

I'll give you one instead then.

Skarekrow's Inspirational Poster of the Week

h0havethembeaten_h_Royal%20Blue.jpg

Haha I was thinking about this only the other day. One place I worked with vulnerable adults there was a man, maybe in his mid 60's, very slight and small but also as ferocious and strong as an Ox he was completely obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. He was on the autistic spectrum, but I think he was also a bit psychotic, anyway it was quite sad because he'd stay in his room a lot, apart from the times when he would go on a big wander out and about, and we'd have to phone the police to pick him up and make sure he was safe and found his way back. Other times he'd suddenly get up and come out of his room half naked (he was alarmingly well hung for a very small man). We'd be trying to get him dressed and get some clothes on him, lol - meanwhile he was getting into a complicated scenario of measuring doors and walls and saying 'x' and 'y' was 'broken' and had to be fixed pronto and reported as broken. We would have to mimic putting in work orders for a repair, and rush to find tape measures etc. Other times he'd want to go out in the yard and sweep up leaves in his PJ's and bare feet.
When he was in his room we'd try and help him have a wash and have some food and read Thomas the Tank Engine Stories. But what made us all laugh, (if all that wasn't funny enough already), was that, much to his chagrin and our mirth, the manager of the service was referred to by him as the the 'Fat Controller'- just like in the Tank Engine Series, Lol!
(Anyway he was a great character, I hear sadly he is no longer with us).
N.B. In these scenarios to me 'tragic' and 'comic' is highly interchangeable. This is also one of the reasons why working with people in the caring professions struck me as rewarding, fascinating and endlessly entertaining. (As well as monotonous, draining and demanding). This is definitely an area of life where the tragic and the comic are closely intertwined.

Last edited:

Just neutralize your opponents and then ignore them.

giphy.gif

@LittleLissa

In regards to the movements you are making when meditating, to me I think it sounds as if your body is trying to realign itself.
I’m sure eventually it would do this on it’s own, but these might help to realize this in a more structured and possibly faster way.
These are specifically meant to keep the energies flowing in the proper manner.
It’s all how much you practice and what you practice...along with your frame of mind.
You asked how long I meditate daily...at least an hour, sometimes if I missed sleep I will go from meditation to a nap, but on average I meditate an hour and a half to two hours daily.
Then my pain is lessened by at least half, for close to two hours.
Try these...

Thank you!

Here you go!
This is the official...
;)

enhanced-28735-1447788404-2.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Tin Man
Haha I was thinking about this only the other day. One place I worked with vulnerable adults there was a man, maybe in his mid 60's, very slight and small but also as ferocious and strong as an Ox he was completely obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. He was on the autistic spectrum, but I think he was also a bit psychotic, anyway it was quite sad because he'd stay in his room a lot, apart from the times when he would go on a big wander out and about, and we'd have to phone the police to pick him up and make sure he was safe and found his way back. Other times he'd suddenly get up and come out of his room half naked (he was alarmingly well hung for a very small man). We'd be trying to get him dressed and get some clothes on him, lol - meanwhile he was getting into a complicated scenario of measuring doors and walls and saying 'x' and 'y' was 'broken' and had to be fixed pronto and reported as broken. We would have to mimic putting in work orders for a repair, and rush to find tape measures etc. Other times he'd want to go out in the yard and sweep up leaves in his PJ's and bare feet.
When he was in his room we'd try and help him have a wash and have some food and read Thomas the Tank Engine Stories. But what made us all laugh, (if all that wasn't funny enough already), was that, much to his chagrin and our mirth, the manager of the service was referred to by him as the the 'Fat Controller'- just like in the Tank Engine Series, Lol!
N.B. In these scenarios to me 'tragic' and 'comic' is highly interchangeable. This is also one of the reasons why working with people in the caring professions struck me as rewarding, fascinating and endlessly entertaining. (As well as monotonous, draining and demanding). This is definitely an area of life where the tragic and the comic are closely intertwined.

I totally used to be a night supervisor at a place called The Center For Neuro Skills, in CA many years ago.
How I became a supervisor, I don’t fucking know.
Sounds very similar to the clientele we had...we had two cops who had been shot in the head...one was constantly thinking he was late, or was at work, and would yell at us like a drill sergeant.
The other one was constantly worried about his dick being burned off in the shower when you would get him up in the morning...it was a trial.
Then you had the sad cases of people who were literally trapped in their bodies and had full cognizant awareness but couldn’t move.
Their families eventually ditch them there.
We had one schizophrenic guy...he would call late at night on my phone and ask me to come over so I could point out which directions NSEW were...it was very important, and if you didn’t do it he couldn’t sleep....and though he could smoke outside any time of day or night...he would always set off the damn fire alarm from smoking in the bathroom...ugh.
lol
I get what you are saying.

Your story reminds me of a scene from The Simpsons

“The tragically ludicrous? The ludicrously tragic?” – John
“Oh yeah, like when a clown dies.” – Homer Simpson
“Well, sort of.” – John

The ludicrously tragic, pretty much sums up all of life.