Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's blaming women for their feelings of inadequacies and your advice to those who take issue with this is to be nice otherwise said dude might commit suicide.
Meanwhile when conversely a woman does the same, many men who might take your white knight stance are the same guys who take advantage of women in this state, agreeing with them that men (other) are terrible. Asserting your own agenDa.

Reactions: Free
Meanwhile when conversely a woman does the same, many men who might take your white knight stance are the same guys who take advantage of women in this state, agreeing with them that men (other) are terrible. Asserting your own agenDa.

Wow, here we go, an unecessary #notallmen post. Kinda showing your hand here, don't ya think?

No, get your "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" gender war shite outta here. The only one generalising an entire gender is the OP.

Reactions: Wildfire and acd
It's a jeans boner, chill
rjKRcjd.jpg

I am not going to wax poetic about a person's inner beauty as you seem entirely focused upon the superficiality of people and would rather argue about its prevalence. If you wish to remain in that mindset for however long you desire, my advice to you would be simple: look for someone about as attractive as yourself and quit shooting for someone outside your league.
I love this movie. Lots of feels. Looks are subjective and looks fade as we age. If you’re only interested in a woman’s appearance you are setting yourself up for failure.

Reactions: Wildfire and Free
I love this movie. Lots of feels. Looks are subjective and looks fade as we age. If you’re only interested in a woman’s appearance you are setting yourself up for failure.

I was looking for the Wonder Woman quote, but there wasn't any youtube vids of it so I went with the trailer instead.

Hal:
Okay, who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Mauricio:
Wonder Woman.

Hal:
Okay... let's say everyone else in the world thought Wonder Woman was ugly.

Mauricio:
It wouldn't matter. Because I know they'd be wrong.

Hal:
See! That's what I had with Rosemary! I saw a knock out, I don't care what anybody else saw!

Mauricio:
You're right. I guess I really did screw you over then!

If you’re only interested in a woman’s appearance you are setting yourself up for failure.

No way, my gf is gonna be a hottie 5ever
Old people are sexy too. Get ur mind right.

I think almost everyone if not everyone in here agree that OPs thoughts are unhealthy and discriminatory, and I don't think it's wrong to point that out or challenge him, but it stops being productive when everyone just butts in to roast the guy. When that happens, take a step back and look at the thread and give it some thought before you post. I'm talking about the posts geared towards OP, not the strange rebuttal with Reason trying to make some point.

How is this different from bullying?
PFFFT thought is for losers. Emotion and judgemental mentality is the only way to argue.

I was looking for the Wonder Woman quote, but there wasn't any youtube vids of it so I went with the trailer instead.

Hal:
Okay, who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Mauricio:
Wonder Woman.

Hal:
Okay... let's say everyone else in the world thought Wonder Woman was ugly.

Mauricio:
It wouldn't matter. Because I know they'd be wrong.

Hal:
See! That's what I had with Rosemary! I saw a knock out, I don't care what anybody else saw!

Mauricio:
You're right. I guess I really did screw you over then!

Reactions: Free

Sorry ruji but this is a tu quoque fallacy. The behaviour of women and other men has nothing to do with the original argument.

Long story short, I think a good partner is worth it, whether you're male or female. A relationship is a two-way street, and it requires effort and commitment from both parties involved. It's not going to be easy, and you'll have to wade through a lot to get there, but that's life.

If you're having trouble finding a partner, try making a genuine connection with someone. As another poster mentioned, he was pretty much consistently good friends with all his past partners (and current) before entering into a relationship. Just get out there, put yourself out into the world. If someone, male or female, is entering relationships on the sole basis of someone's appearance, why would you want to enter into a relationship that individual, anyway? It's doomed to fail. That's no loss.

If you are seeking something purely physical, that's different, but if you're seeking a long-term relationship, then you will have to work for it. Regardless, best of wishes. I hope you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be.

This is certainly true, telling the truth can hurt a lot of feelings but its important to ask "what do I want to accomplish?"

If you want his unhealthy/negative attitudes about women to change then being nasty towards him and teasing him for his failures is about the last thing that you should do.

However, if you want him to kill himself, this is the way to go. We're making good progress in that direction.

I don't have anything I want to accomplish. I hadn't posted in this thread previously because most men do not act or think like this and I don't mess with the ones that do. I stumbled onto a video called "Incel Catfishes Landwhale" around this same time last year. That is how I found out about incels. I've stayed away ever since and I continue to stay on that path.

Just to get an idea of why maybe some posters here were a bit hard on him for using incel terms - here is a post from just this week on incels planning acid attacks on Stacys after celebrating the Toronto mass killings.
Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 2.57.47 PM.png

I understand what you mean though. I didn't see anything I thought had crossed the line yet into bullying, but maybe you stopped something that you saw coming before it had a chance to really get going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.