Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:m042: YAAAAAAAS PLZZZZZZZZ
lurker.gif

Women: Are men worth the effort?

Reactions: Free
We are all worth the effort, if you disagree then get over yourself. Peace, Joy, and Love to everyone.

Oh my god. An actual incel in the wild. And I thought I'd seen the most of what this forum has to offer.

Omg Chaz!!!! I REMEMBER YOU :)

Edit: wtf did I just read? Lolol fuck me

Last edited:
Why?

I would also agree that it's close to being closing time.

Reactions: James

I think it's important to acknowledge that there are those who identify as incel while distancing themselves from toxic ideology, like the guy in the vid above. But it's equally important to acknowledge that there are many who embrace a very distorted world view, like some of those sampled in the vid below.

From the start the OP presented as someone who buys into incel victimhood in the most basic sense, and he got some pretty good pushback in areas where he was generalizing, objectifying, and displaying entitlement. What I really don't get is the pushback against the pushback, especially from those who acknowledge that they don't know much about the topic. (Seriously WTF is that?)

For the record I think the pain that incels feel should never be invalidated. But just like with anything else, that pain should not be used as justification to cause pain. If someone wants to argue that the OP wasn't looking for that kind of justification I'll acknowledge that that may be true, but he didn't seem to be especially open to the new ways of viewing the situation being offered to him. Instead, the more he shared, the more entrenched he seemed, but you'd have to read beyond the first post to pick it out. You'd have to really read his exchanges and you'd have to know something about toxic incel narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.