Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion: OP has been treated like a bitch kid in the middle school boys locker room.

Give constructive criticism to this guy or gtfo. Why treat him like shit? Are you yourself suffering in some way that you feel the need to belittle a human being?

Reactions: Icedream
For me to lie, I would have to know that the OP is not an incel sympathizer and say that he was. Do you think that’s what I did? I might be wrong about him, but I didn’t lie.
So calling him an incel sympathizer, and calling his friends incels isn't a lie if you don't know it's true?

Reactions: Icedream
I don't know. Foid is a derogatory term for a woman, but I don't know what it means

"Foid" = feminoid. I had to google it, found the definition on an incel Subreddit thread and now my eyes feel greasy, blech.

He didn't say anything about incels. I have zero tolerance for blatant lies in an argument. Go fuck yourself

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but as soon as you resort to ad hominem, you've already lost.

Stick to cogent arguments. Or better yet, log off the fucking internet for awhile and go take a walk or something. Fresh air works wonders.

So calling him an incel sympathizer, and calling his friends incels isn't a lie if you don't know it's true?

It’s true that I don’t know for an absolute fact that the OP is an incel and I did not call him one. I do think he is an incel sympathizer in that he holds similar beliefs as them. I always hold out the possibility that I am wrong, that somehow, despite everything the OP has said, he actually believes differently. This doesn’t mean I’m lying. It means that I’m giving the OP a chance.

Recently I have been thinking that most women easily fall for Chad's

Now then, if most young girls fall for the good looking bad guy archetype, what's then left for other guys? Sure enough, around 30 girls come knocking on the door, but not from the desire, rather from the need. They want a resourceful guy to look after them, but do you want a woman when you didn't get her at her best?

Do you think an ugly but confident guy can score as well as the guy who falls into good looking bad boy archetype? No.

Perhaps women are settling down for the baby, so this shouldn't be used as a basis either. Also, just because the world is more complex than Chads and Staceys it doesn't mean, that humans can't behave in primitive and shallow ways, because they often do.

Maybe you think I’m accusing him of being something he is not and for some reason, think you’re the one to dole out treatment in kind.

Ok, seriously guys, how can communication and understanding of one another exist in this manner?

Thread will be closed unless we can all be civil.

yYNasOD.png

I don't know what the OP's personal ideology is and I think it incorrect to assume such a thing based on terminology alone, as if that jargon were exclusive to them and could not be referenced by outsiders (a difficult task for a dictionary), but I do believe that this incel ideology is ultimately self-defeating and I find it incredibly insecure and counterproductive to attack it as such. It's the same as belittling someone with suicidal tendencies for having such thoughts despite the intent being to counter or oppose it. In wishing to invalidate and repudiate such ideas in as strong terms as possible we inadvertently reaffirm them and that is a different message than dissuading someone from such ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icedream and Wyote
Status
Not open for further replies.