Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! Treat everyone like dirt equally!
That's a message we can all believe in
giphy.gif

Ok, I'm sorry it's like 5 AM here, I'm tired out of my skull and I have no idea what an incel is, I guess it's something really asfull like hitler and ninja turtles combined. What the fuck does that matter to the point?

OP is being a crude ass, whole forum is being bitches about it, and we all look like disgusting ho-bags. Can we please just stop it with these threads, like, fucking really? There was some good post like 3 pages back or something, actually giving advice and real thoughts on the matter, but like, when all we do is roasting the guy because he's disconnected from reality or what not, don't you think that's kind of whatever whatever?

I don't know man, y'all are making asses of yourselves if you ask me.

Ok, I'm sorry it's like 5 AM here, I'm tired out of my skull and I have no idea what an incel is, I guess it's something really asfull like hitler and ninja turtles combined. What the fuck does that matter to the point?

OP is being a crude ass, whole forum is being bitches about it, and we all look like disgusting ho-bags. Can we please just stop it with these threads, like, fucking really? There was some good post like 3 pages back or something, actually giving advice and real thoughts on the matter, but like, when all we do is roasting the guy because he's disconnected from reality or what not, don't you think that's kind of whatever whatever?
Oh geez, shut up.
I don't know man, y'all are making asses of yourselves if you ask me.
Which nobody asked you.

Reactions: acd
Well I still think you're all awesome and everything is awesome. Keep your negative waves away from me, thanks.

Stupid internet *kicks a rock*
Oh wait, I can't do that. Fuck.

I don't know what normal folks do. I know that the Chad and Stacy thing is a meme online, I've seen it and I have no knowledge of incel outside of one thread on this forum.

View attachment 42094

Right, Chad and Stacy are terms used and created by incels and typically outside of memes only used by them or those influenced by them in an actual conversation. So it's understandable to conclude he's an incel or has at least been influenced by the ideology, right along with the underlying entitlement based on his posts. It wouldn't be understandable to conclude he's like Hitler because he also wants a girlfriend?? I don't see any evidence of groupthink or hysterics in here. Not yet anyway.

I don't think or agree that not coddling someone is being a bully. Everyone was generally respectful for the most part.

Giving off an Elliott Rogers vibe isn't going to help him with anything.

@Wyote you got what you want
everybody seems full of hate
YAAY!

I don't give a damn one way or another though, I just read about the French revolution as a boy and angry mobs have scared me ever since.
@James is really the mastermind behind this sort of thing. @Wyote is just a puppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.