Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
??

Do, um, normal folks go around talking about Chad?
I don't know what normal folks do. I know that the Chad and Stacy thing is a meme online, I've seen it and I have no knowledge of incel outside of one thread on this forum.
Get with the program! It's hip to hate on women! Stop being such a bully!
/s
Man wants advice from other men if very attractive women are worth the high level of effort it usually requires to date them
=
hates women
Tommy-Lee-Jones-in-No-Country-for-Old-Men.jpg

I don't know what normal folks do. I know that the Chad and Stacy thing is a meme online, I've seen it and I have no knowledge of incel outside of one thread on this forum.

Man wants advice from other men if very attractive women are worth the high level of effort it usually requires to date them
=
hates women
View attachment 42094
Maybe you should read the OP again.

Maybe the OP should clear things up. He barely posted in this thread.

Reactions: Free, Wyote and acd
Just did, and I think you have trouble distinguishing between men making women uncomfortable and men hating women. I don't see where in the OP he said he hated women.

wnIaRyJ.gif

Just did, and I think you have trouble distinguishing between men making women uncomfortable and men hating women. I don't see where in the OP he said he hated women.
He didn't say he hated them. And I used the term hating on, which I thought would be understood to mean- shitting all over women... For being attractive or desired and not into anyone who isn't a "Chad", for only dating unattractive men because they can't manage their own lives, and for losing their value for having a sex life before they meet the incel prince of their dreams.

Maybe the OP should clear things up. He barely posted in this thread.
With such a warm reception I am befuddled as to why, lol

OP's post is not the most nuanced in the world but his point, i'm guessing, is that the extremely attractive party girls who sleep with everyone (and apparently I have to write out that I don't think all women are like this- it seems like a specific type he's talking about) and tend to crash when their looks dwindle are high in demand before they crash and undesirable afterwards, that's my guess anyway.

He didn't say he hated them. And I used the term hating on, which I thought would be understood to mean- shitting all over women... For being attractive and not into anyone who isn't a Chad, for only dating unattractive men because they can't manage their own lives, and for losing their value for having a sex life before they meet the incel prince of their dreams.
We still don't know he's an incel

OP's post is not the most nuanced in the world but his point, i'm guessing, is that the extremely attractive party girls who sleep with everyone (and apparently I have to write out that I don't think all women are like this- it seems like a specific type he's talking about) and tend to crash when their looks dwindle are high in demand before they crash and undesirable afterwards, that's my guess anyway.
He wasn't that specific in OP. He said most women are like this.

I mean look, some people are just gross no matter what you do to them. Then you have the people who are super hot but are also super retarded. 99.5% of everyone else is a bland, boring jackass. Just fuck who ever will consent to you and quit bitching about it. You only have a few good years in you no matter which sex you are.

Reactions: Nixie
He wasn't that specific in OP. He said most women are like this.
Okay, I missed the "most women part", that's my mistake. Seems overly simplistic and crude but again, we do not know he is an incel.

It's irrelevant
Your face is irrelevant!
since he took up the incel mantel by using all their particular wording.
As I've said I've seen the chad meme floating around the internets, i'm not denying the possibility that he's an incel but could also just be some guy.

Your face is irrelevant!

As I've said I've seen the chad meme floating around the internets, i'm not denying the possibility that he's an incel but could also just be some guy.

Okay, so what?

Some guy who talks just like an incel. Why should I treat him differently than an incel?

Okay, so what?

Some guy who talks just like an incel. Why should I treat him differently than an incel?
I don't know how one treats an incel, but my point is we have not established the fact that he is an incel yet. Wanted to point that out before the criticism of his posts move beyond what he wrote and we start pulling in conclusions about him based on a group he might not be a part of, that's all.

Okay, so what?

Yeah! Treat everyone like dirt equally!

Status
Not open for further replies.