Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so that’s why waifu chose me!? Sweet I’m a badass rich playboy and I didn’t even know it! I now sex like champ! No more deathjam no. 1 many inches supplement!!!!

If it helps
Yes, your dick is too small and gives no pleasure like Chad's can
Yes, you are too ugly to date, Chad is much more handsome
Yes, you are a creep, Chad is smooth and suave
Yes, you do smell, Chad smells wonderful
Yes, all women only care about Chad

Do you feel better?
:m096::m091:

Suck it

Wait so that’s why waifu chose me!? Sweet I’m a badass rich playboy and I didn’t even know it! I now sex like champ! No more deathjam no. 1 many inches supplement!!!!
If it helps
Yes, your dick is too small and gives no pleasure like Chad's can
Yes, you are too ugly to date, Chad is much more handsome
Yes, you are a creep, Chad is smooth and suave
Yes, you do smell, Chad smells wonderful
Yes, all women only care about Chad

Do you feel better?
:m096::m091:

Suck it
It also helps when you're made of brownie
giphy.gif

Brb gonna go buy some produce at self-checkout and use the code for something cheaper than I’m actually buying. Bad boiiiii!

Honestly, I am pretty surprised at how much of the incel ideology is penis anxiety. Feelings of inadequacy and whatnot.

I don't know how you deal with those dangly things anyway

Well if it dangles at least it's not a micropenis. No anxiety if it dangles. :relieved:

Somehow, it's always the woman's fault when they don't want to date a guy /s. Maybe, if women aren't interested the issue is your attitude and not so much your looks. Because ugly or less attractive guys do enter into relationships with women every day. Dehumanizing and devaluing women won't get you anywhere. Also, turns out when you devalue others you devalue yourself. So what can you offer others in return? Everyone knows looks aren't everything and don't make a real relationship. And nobody wants to be devalued for having a sex life before you entered into the picture or reduced to a bs archetype because you aren't getting your way. The world is much more complex than Chads and Staceys.
I SMELL BOOBS IN THIS THREAD

150625-yamato-terminator-tease_kwoput

Recently I have been thinking that most women easily fall for Chad's, but when it comes to average or below looking men not only you have to get out of your way to create an attraction, but also spend quite a bit of time showing one's value. It seems to me that the effort to return ratio is low and therefore discouraging.

Now then, if most young girls fall for the good looking bad guy archetype, what's then left for other guys? Sure enough, around 30 girls come knocking on the door, but not from the desire, rather from the need. They want a resourceful guy to look after them, but do you want a woman when you didn't get her at her best?

What are your thoughts?
The beauty of a person is their brain. That is the most important aspect of being alive. A person can have a perfect everything on the outside and a messed up brain. I would focus on making your mind beautiful first. So that you can see a beautiful mind. A woman with a developed mind will not be interested in some one who is not mentally where she is. Bullshitting will get you booted. If you want love you better be honest. Lying is no way to start a relationship. Especially with yourself. When your mind is in the right place your heart will be opened and then your ready for love.

but when it comes to average or below looking men not only you have to get out of your way to create an attraction, but also spend quite a bit of time showing one's value. It seems to me that the effort to return ratio is low and therefore discouraging.

This is true just as much if not more so for women who do not fit societal standards of beauty. Men overwhelmingly pursue women who are considered more physically attractive and who are younger (oftentimes considerably younger than themselves). Older women and women who no longer or do not fit the ideal are largely invisible to men- at least when it comes to actual relationships (because there are always guys willing to have "NSA" sex).

This is true just as much if not more so for women who do not fit societal standards of beauty. Men overwhelmingly pursue women who are considered more physically attractive and who are younger (oftentimes considerably younger than themselves). Older women and women who no longer or do not fit the ideal are largely invisible to men- at least when it comes to actual relationships (because there are always guys willing to have "NSA" sex).
Are men worth the effort? Or should they have compulsory dangling fruit insurance?

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
I don't know how you deal with those dangly things anyway

Carefully, with tight boxers to prevent the boys from slapping each other all day. They're feisty.

Is any woman worthwhile? Is any man worthwhile? Are you worthwhile?

Just work on yourself. It matters less about how you look than how you carry yourself. Pursue your goals, feed your mind. Get healthy, become the best you. The gym feels wonderful. Allow your image to reflect the work you have put in to achieve success for yourself - on all fronts. Mind over matter. Women and men are attracted to beautiful minds.

There will always be dogma. Ignore that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.