Men: are women worth the effort? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Men: are women worth the effort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been married for 45 years and have known my wife for 50. Thank the gods I haven’t had to fret over all this stuff for a long, long time. Blessed freedom!

A few thoughts.

The contents of a long-haul relationship don’t look anything like what it says on the wrapper, but you don’t really know this for about 5 years, and that’s only the start. I don’t believe in instant real/realistic love, and if you are looking for a lifetime soulmate rather than a quick fix relationship then remember we all start to sag a bit after a while, and good looks and youthful “attitude” don’t last that long for many of us even if we start off with them.

I was hopeless at picking up courage to ask girls out when I was young – the old fear of rejection. But I made a lot of friends of both sexes when I went to uni. I loved having women as friends rather than only as dates / potential mates (still do), and my relationships always started off that way – it was usually months into a friendship before I started dating someone, by which time we knew each other pretty well. Surprising how initial physical impressions becomes a lot less important when you get to know someone reasonably well before dating.

Some thoughts I have about this thread:

- The institute of already known information has made a discovery: People are attracted to attractive people. More news at 11.

- How to construct a good Strawman: Learn it here.

- I'm fishing for Clownfish but I keep putting lures up for Pufferfish: What's wrong with the pool?

- Dangly bits are sexy.

- People really do gain wisdom with age.

As a person who likes both lady, and non-lady sexy bits, I can say that none of the genders are worth it.

Which is why I created a robot who has all the sexy bits (and a few more I created). I named them Chadica. And they are just...just the worst. Seriously, just horrible. I do not advise it.

My 2-cents of a dime store cliche...follow your heart.
:heartbubbles: even if it gets bent and dentented a bit...because all love is worthy, and all people are worthy of love.

Also, I have never had 30 girls knocking on my door and I'm pretty damn cool.

Also, I have never had 30 girls knocking on my door and I'm pretty damn cool.
I get more guys and girls than I'll ever want, and look at how much of a loser I am

You win some and you lose some

Some thoughts I have about this thread:

- The institute of already known information has made a discovery: People are attracted to attractive people. More news at 11.

- I'm fishing for Clownfish but I keep putting lures up for Pufferfish: What's wrong with the pool?

- No that’s just the shallow attractive women. The good ones spend a lot of time on their looks but specifically avoid potential partners with self-confidence and also avoid partners who are aesthetically appealing. Instead, they keep their virginity but get boob jobs and also get really good at anal. Then they wait faithfully and pray to meet guys who are totally recluse, lacking any common interests, and make the most simple and basic interactions creepy and awkward af because they are simultaneously scared, obsessed, and resentful of having to initiate interaction with women in order to develop a relationship....but they’re such deep gaiz and it’s like omg such inner beauty!

- Lol, what’s wrong is you’re trying to fish in a pool, weirdo!

I love how we've just assumed he's an incel because he used some lingo associated with incels.

Hitler had a girlfriend, this guy wants a girlfriend, therefore this guy wants to be like Hitler, GET HIM!

*Hysterical groupthink intensifies*

I love how we've just assumed he's an incel because he used some lingo associated with incels.

Hitler had a girlfriend, this guy wants a girlfriend, therefore this guy wants to be like Hitler, GET HIM!

*Hysterical groupthink intensifies*
I generally don't like some of the assumptions made in this thread, and I also dislike bullies taking advantage of an opportunity to seem better than someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.