Men are better then Women Period. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Men are better then Women Period.

The information has been dispensed to me poorly, in an unorganized manner which forces me to look back through a post a guess what the answer to #1.

And all of my ideas fall into the category that you aren't going to debate...

The information has been dispensed to me poorly, in an unorganized manner which forces me to look back through a post a guess what the answer to #1.

And all of my ideas fall into the category that you aren't going to debate...

No, No. I'm fully ready to debate. I just dislike going over stuff I've already went over :p

and I'm unorganized :) It's one of my flaws. I'm only organized in my head, and that's only a tiny bit hehe.

alt ctrl del said:
Questions.

"Females had all the power one time, and then Males, and it was back and forth."
I'd like a citation, or at the very least, and explanation on what your reference is.

Define the following terms: Male Chauvinist, Feminist, Equalist

Now explain how this will be implemented "Male Chauvinist for the males who are Chauvinist, and for Chauvinism against the females who are Feminist" and clarify if it is gender based ( such as, would you argue against a male feminist?)

Yes. I'd like to see these answered too.

Me three :)

Last edited:
I'll chime in when I have another question.

Light Skin (Dark Skin version below)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now I'm starting to get a headache because it's (as you say later) hard for me to put my thoughts down. Well, at least on this topic. I have no clue why I'm having such a hard time getting my thoughts to come out like I want them too. I do this sometimes. It's odd, however, for it to happen in a debate. It normally happens while talking about an invention. Maybe you're right about me looking at this weird. Maybe I'm looking at this far to much as an experiment or invention instead of looking at it as a theory or idea. So, I'm going to change my tactics now. I'm going to open up my Ne port, so to say.

Let's try to organize this a bit first.

1) ARC ONE: Power

In earlier statements you asked for me to find you an example. I found you the example I was looking for. It was a short example because I couldn't find the complete story. However, as I mentioned, just like the priestess, there are women who have taken control all over history. You normally only hear about the really great ones, or really bad ones. In the current world it is probably the latter.

That fact hold's true but is not the point. The point is that there have been historical documentation of Elders being Men and Women going all the way back to the first group of humans. I know you're going to want proof of what I'm saying.

I'm trying to find the exact article, because bing hates me I'll do it from memory. I believe it stated that scientists had found evidence that the first female leader was around 8000BC. She was an equalist and gave both men and women what they wanted. She raised them both to be tough warriors, and good cooks. However, one day a group of men killed her and took the crown. Thus that is probably when the power struggle began in my mind for the next 2000 years women were treated as either A) Loyal companions B) Slaves. I agree with neither of these acts, but history is history then around 6000BC one of the women, an unnamed slave, rose up and killed the Chief.

This story was from a tribal area in Africa where scientist found the remains of the women they believed to be the first Lady Chief or should that be Chiefess?

2) ARC TWO: Flawed Perfection

When I say human's are equally flawed I don't mean that all our flaws are equal. I mean that each of us has a level or point of flaw. The best I can do is give you mathematical answers.

Person 1 is Flawed 100%
Person 2 is Flawed 50% and 50%
Person 3 is Flawed 20%, 20%, 20%, 20%, and 20%

They all reach 100% but they do it in different ways. So basically a person with only 1 flaw (Hypothetically) at 100% will be equal to a person that has 5 flaws at 20%.

Make sense now?

Random OT: This is why both statements; everyone being the same, and everyone being unique; are true.

3) ARC THREE: Stupidity

I never said your use was different. As I stated before these are my opinions which have been influenced by knowledge & experiences I've gathered.

I posted the definition to show that my, personal, definition of the phrase stupid covered more ground, and is actually nicer. As posted before by someone who got it 'There is a difference between Dumb and Stupid'.

Stupid to me is a personal belief; Just like good and evil; I could say that people who aren't curious are stupid, and people who aren't curious could call me stupid for being curious. Stupid depends on how one person describes it.

I only brought it up because I was asked to "define stupid".

Random OT: Damn, Organization is boring. It better be worth it.

4) ARC FOUR: Humanity

In the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing became something because nothing is something.

Okay, that didn't make any sense to you, but it did to me. I'll explain the complexity of humans now. I'll try to make this as short and painless as possible.

Human's, as a whole, are arrogant. One human may not be arrogant, but out of all 10 Billion of us most have proven to be arrogant. I like arrogance though it's what makes us both 'stupid' (my definition) and smart. If the Wright brothers weren't arrogant they wouldn't have wanted to fly, thus resulting in something smart.

On the other hand. If Hilter wasn't arrogant he would have caused WWII. He wouldn't have believed that his people were the best, and he wouldn't have been stupid. Don't get me wrong. I believe he was a very intelligent man... just stupid.

OT: I know those two examples contradict what I said before, but as I said my theories evolve, and it seems to be coming out quite coherent now.

So, Arrogance can lead to Stupidity and Genius, but this is about stupidity? As Ortorin pointed out earlier. My definition makes it where that everyone is stupid knowingly, or unknowingly, at least once in their life (often more).

The system I have set up allows for no one to escape their stupidity, but also rejoice in it. I never said stupidity was a bad thing. (Yes, I know you didn't say it. You should stop assuming that every time I say something against myself I meant you said it. I argue with myself all the time.)

5) ARC FIVE: Conclusion

Simply put; Humanity is complex, arrogant, intelligent, stupid and flawed.

Equality has been fought over for thousands of years, and a power struggle has been waged.

Thank you for the compliment.

Dark Skin
-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now I'm starting to get a headache because it's (as you say later) hard for me to put my thoughts down. Well, at least on this topic. I have no clue why I'm having such a hard time getting my thoughts to come out like I want them too. I do this sometimes. It's odd, however, for it to happen in a debate. It normally happens while talking about an invention. Maybe you're right about me looking at this weird. Maybe I'm looking at this far to much as an experiment or invention instead of looking at it as a theory or idea. So, I'm going to change my tactics now. I'm going to open up my Ne port, so to say.

Let's try to organize this a bit first.

1) ARC ONE: Power

In earlier statements you asked for me to find you an example. I found you the example I was looking for. It was a short example because I couldn't find the complete story. However, as I mentioned, just like the priestess, there are women who have taken control all over history. You normally only hear about the really great ones, or really bad ones. In the current world it is probably the latter.

That fact hold's true but is not the point. The point is that there have been historical documentation of Elders being Men and Women going all the way back to the first group of humans. I know you're going to want proof of what I'm saying.

I'm trying to find the exact article, because bing hates me I'll do it from memory. I believe it stated that scientists had found evidence that the first female leader was around 8000BC. She was an equalist and gave both men and women what they wanted. She raised them both to be tough warriors, and good cooks. However, one day a group of men killed her and took the crown. Thus that is probably when the power struggle began in my mind for the next 2000 years women were treated as either A) Loyal companions B) Slaves. I agree with neither of these acts, but history is history then around 6000BC one of the women, an unnamed slave, rose up and killed the Chief.

This story was from a tribal area in Africa where scientist found the remains of the women they believed to be the first Lady Chief or should that be Chiefess?

2) ARC TWO: Flawed Perfection

When I say human's are equally flawed I don't mean that all our flaws are equal. I mean that each of us has a level or point of flaw. The best I can do is give you mathematical answers.

Person 1 is Flawed 100%
Person 2 is Flawed 50% and 50%
Person 3 is Flawed 20%, 20%, 20%, 20%, and 20%

They all reach 100% but they do it in different ways. So basically a person with only 1 flaw (Hypothetically) at 100% will be equal to a person that has 5 flaws at 20%.

Make sense now?

Random OT: This is why both statements; everyone being the same, and everyone being unique; are true.

3) ARC THREE: Stupidity

I never said your use was different. As I stated before these are my opinions which have been influenced by knowledge & experiences I've gathered.

I posted the definition to show that my, personal, definition of the phrase stupid covered more ground, and is actually nicer. As posted before by someone who got it 'There is a difference between Dumb and Stupid'.

Stupid to me is a personal belief; Just like good and evil; I could say that people who aren't curious are stupid, and people who aren't curious could call me stupid for being curious. Stupid depends on how one person describes it.

I only brought it up because I was asked to "define stupid".

Random OT: Damn, Organization is boring. It better be worth it.

4) ARC FOUR: Humanity

In the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing became something because nothing is something.

Okay, that didn't make any sense to you, but it did to me. I'll explain the complexity of humans now. I'll try to make this as short and painless as possible.

Human's, as a whole, are arrogant. One human may not be arrogant, but out of all 10 Billion of us most have proven to be arrogant. I like arrogance though it's what makes us both 'stupid' (my definition) and smart. If the Wright brothers weren't arrogant they wouldn't have wanted to fly, thus resulting in something smart.

On the other hand. If Hilter wasn't arrogant he would have caused WWII. He wouldn't have believed that his people were the best, and he wouldn't have been stupid. Don't get me wrong. I believe he was a very intelligent man... just stupid.

OT: I know those two examples contradict what I said before, but as I said my theories evolve, and it seems to be coming out quite coherent now.

So, Arrogance can lead to Stupidity and Genius, but this is about stupidity? As Ortorin pointed out earlier. My definition makes it where that everyone is stupid knowingly, or unknowingly, at least once in their life (often more).

The system I have set up allows for no one to escape their stupidity, but also rejoice in it. I never said stupidity was a bad thing. (Yes, I know you didn't say it. You should stop assuming that every time I say something against myself I meant you said it. I argue with myself all the time.)

5) ARC FIVE: Conclusion

Simply put; Humanity is complex, arrogant, intelligent, stupid and flawed.

Equality has been fought over for thousands of years, and a power struggle has been waged.

Thank you for the compliment.

I haven't read over what you've written yet, O, but it'll have to wait until I get back in town Friday. Right now, I'm pooped.

Last edited:
If the Wright brothers weren't arrogant they wouldn't have wanted to fly, thus resulting in something smart.

I would think that arrogance was not what led the Wright Brothers to their discovery, it was curiousity. But does that (that being 'curiousity) equate to roughly the same definitions via your termonology?

Also, thanks for organizing your thoughts. It's easier to grapple that way.

Wth is this?

The only reason that this thread's title caught my attention was the grammar mistake

"Men are better then Women Period."

Yip, this is what I noticed too...

I'm an Equalist at heart, but a mean one. I believe everyone is equal but in that everyone is also extremely stupid, and people that won't admit their stupid are the stupidest.

Why would I believe someone who says they are stupid? Learning that I am now apparently stupid, how can I believe that person?

People are smart in different things.

On a side note: Thank God you don't really think Men are better at everything then women.

I saw the title, and I was like, "Bitch say what?!" But then I realized that's not the actual subject, so I calmed down.

I haven't seen Ookami post in a while...

I haven't seen Ookami post in a while...

I bumped an old thread it seems. Maybe he's busy chasing tail?

He's chasing down other aspects of his temperament, having discovered what he could about ENTP.

Ok, everyone is stupid.

What have we accomplished from this?

Woot, I am soooo stupid. I feel so much more empowered because of this...

woo.

My thoughts exactly.

Can someone to point me to were this started.

Oh by the way women are better then men because we have boobies.

My Mentula concurs

Necromancy is banned in the Infj forums.

Let this thread die in peace, before another war breaks out.