Men are better then Women Period. | INFJ Forum

Men are better then Women Period.

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by Ookami, Jun 30, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by Ookami
  1. Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Note; Title is to just catch your attention.

    During this thread I will continue my decision from the other thread, because it seems people believe I went a bit off topic. I will be arguing against Male Chauvinist for the males who are Chauvinist, and for Chauvinism against the females who are Feminist. Equalist I will not argue against in this thread. I'll save that for the other thread.

    Before I continue I'll let my fully honest opinion of how I believe the system works out right now.

    I believe that everyone began as Equal and then they wanted to be treated differently. Females had all the power one time, and then Males, and it was back and forth. A power struggle as I mentioned in the other thread. History is doomed to repeat itself because no one besides historians bother with real history. However, I hope to accomplish world domination during the period of Equality and have that last a bit longer this time.



    I'm an Equalist at heart, but a mean one. I believe everyone is equal but in that everyone is also extremely stupid, and people that won't admit their stupid are the stupidest.

    Okay, so that's my opinion. As I said, this is a bit different then the 'are all man pigs' thread. This is like a much darker and more argumentative version of it.

    So, come one and come all, and play the game of Opinions and Debating with me :D :m058:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. slant

    slant Roll with the punches
    Donor

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Threads:
    366
    Messages:
    11,800
    Featured Threads:
    54
    Likes Received:
    24,449
    Trophy Points:
    1,901
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    ****
    Enneagram:
    8w9
    [​IMG]

    That just doesn't sound logical.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IndigoSensor

    IndigoSensor Product Obtained
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Threads:
    762
    Messages:
    14,154
    Likes Received:
    1,298
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2 sx/so/sp
    They're just arrogent.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    How is that not logical? I believe Einstein once said "People that believe they're smart are actually stupid"
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Jasmine

    Jasmine Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2009
    Threads:
    6
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    x

    What about the people that don't realize they are stupid? How does one admit to something when they are not aware of it?
     
  6. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    :p It should be written in every book that people are stupid :) It should be common knowledge, and it's also why people should continue to learn all they can hehe.

    NOTE: Stupid is just a metaphor for 'not as smart as they think they are'
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Satya

    Satya C'est la vie
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    May 11, 2008
    Threads:
    540
    Messages:
    7,278
    Likes Received:
    547
    Trophy Points:
    656
    MBTI:
    INXP
    I don't know if I'm chauvinist or feminist. How can you tell?
     
  8. sassafras

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    172
    Messages:
    14,345
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    43,867
    Trophy Points:
    2,376
    MBTI:
    .
    lol. Amen ;)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #8 sassafras, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  9. Jasmine

    Jasmine Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2009
    Threads:
    6
    Messages:
    93
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    x

    I see your point. So in a way, a "stupid" person is someone who thinks they know enough or know more that most people, while in comparison a "smart" person is someone who continues to seek out more. For example a smart persons motto would be once you learn something it's not important. It's what you don't know that is. Am I understanding you correctly?
     
    #9 Jasmine, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  10. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Yes, something like that Jasmine. In my mind there are only a small percentage of smart people, and we all have flaws that make us equal.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. sassafras

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    172
    Messages:
    14,345
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    43,867
    Trophy Points:
    2,376
    MBTI:
    .
    All right, I'll bite.


    You're an ENTP, and true to your type, I assume you've done your research into this. I doubt you'd waltz into a discussion like this unarmed. Particularly when you say that 'no one bothers with real history' and yet, you start your discussion with a whole paragraph that is in itself a loaded statement.

    Can you illustrate your reason for your opinion with historical examples, please? Where in history did you see these power struggles play out? How did they play out? What was the nature of the 'power struggle'? A full out war? Amazons vs. Spartans? How do you know everyone 'started out' equal? Is this some sort of biblical reference? How exactly is history repeating itself in this regard?

    I agree that the people who are ignorant of their own...intellectual shortcomings tread an especially challenged, cognitive path, but that's who they are in an individual capacity. I don't think you can say everyone is equally stupid. Or equally smart, for that matter. Equality does not apply to individual varibles that can be voluntarily or environmentally cultivated or subdued.* Just as there's going to be someone more physically attractive than you are (because they've won the genetic lottery or they work on their fitness), there's always going to be someone less stupid than you (be it that they've had more worldly experience, or process information more quickly and efficiently, etc).

    But you're saying that people as a species are extremely stupid. Okay. I'm intrigued. Stupid as opposed to what or whom? Why is everyone stupid? What must be realized, in your opinion, for the human race to be extremely intelligent? Or balanced?


    * Equality, I believe, is the guarantee of the same rights and freedoms applied to fixed groupings and variables, such as culture, gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. It is, as a concept, however, fairly dependent on our societal values at the time.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #11 sassafras, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  12. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. slant

    slant Roll with the punches
    Donor

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2008
    Threads:
    366
    Messages:
    11,800
    Featured Threads:
    54
    Likes Received:
    24,449
    Trophy Points:
    1,901
    Gender:
    Female
    MBTI:
    ****
    Enneagram:
    8w9
    The only reason that this thread's title caught my attention was the grammar mistake

    "Men are better then Women Period."


    Questions.

    "Females had all the power one time, and then Males, and it was back and forth."
    I'd like a citation, or at the very least, and explanation on what your reference is.

    Define the following terms: Male Chauvinist, Feminist, Equalist

    Now explain how this will be implemented "Male Chauvinist for the males who are Chauvinist, and for Chauvinism against the females who are Feminist" and clarify if it is gender based ( such as, would you argue against a male feminist?)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    :) I'll answer those questions when I get out of the shower.

    & I did that on purpose :p I knew there would be some T that went 'Bastard is just trying to get our attention... AH FUCK! He misspelled a word.' :m030:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Tamagochi

    Tamagochi Sushi Destroyer
    Donor

    Joined:
    May 18, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    935
    Likes Received:
    393
    Trophy Points:
    622
    Location:
    Lithuania
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Equalist? What's that supposed to mean? :)

    How can a man be equal to a woman in giving birth?

    And no, I don't think that it can be ignored. Simple biological mechanisms like that greatly influence our society. For example women and men plan their careers differently because of maternity leave. Mothers also spend more time with their babies and influence them more, because they make better emotional bonds.
     
  16. Shai Gar

    Shai Gar Guest

    Yeah you bastard. I was going to comment until I saw that slant did.
     
  17. bamf

    bamf Is Watching You
    Retired Staff

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Threads:
    289
    Messages:
    10,787
    Likes Received:
    1,931
    Trophy Points:
    453
    MBTI:
    Meh
    Enneagram:
    Meh
    I told myself I'd bite my tongue but here goes...

    I find it incredibly ironic that you used a quote from who is generally considered a genius, to back up your claims that all people are equally stupid. If this is true, Enstine's quote should be just effective as your words, which by what ever way you view intelligence and stupidity, hold the same meaning and intelligence as a mentally handicaped vegetable who is making sounds by mashing their teeth together and going "akdfja aaaiskkdi ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. poetrygirl

    poetrygirl Community Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Threads:
    28
    Messages:
    304
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    ? Smart people?

    I think Confusious put it better: "true knowlege is knowing the extent of ones own ignorance." A truley smart person would be less smug and humble knowing the extent of how much he himself has yet to learn.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #18 poetrygirl, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
    Lucifer and bamf like this.
  19. Bt4fl

    Bt4fl Community Member

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Threads:
    23
    Messages:
    674
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    572
    Gender:
    Male
    I'm stupid.

    There, do I win a prize?
     
  20. OP
    Ookami

    Ookami Community Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    629
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Couldn't get to sleep so..

    But can you prove you're stupid?

    Again, you seem to only read part of the information, or you ignored part of it. I've already stated my theory has evolved. In fact I stated it not 5 posts above your own.

    Don't doubt the intelligence of a mentally handicapped vegetable. Most of them have extremely genius imaginations.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page