mbti by facial features test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

mbti by facial features test

ISFP

42% Extroverted, 56% Sensing, 50% Thinking, 62% Perceiving

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind, enjoying the present moment and what’s going on around you. You like to have your own space and to work within your own time frame. You are loyal and committed to your values and to people who are important to you. You dislike disagreements and conflicts, and do not force your opinions or values on others. Famous ISFPs: Britney Spears, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Rather, and Marie Antoinette. (Courtesy or myersbriggs.org)

some of it's me, some of it's not.

Apparently I have had an ISTP face! LOL--I don't think so!

ENFJ

54% Extroverted, 49% Sensing, 21% Thinking, 44% Perceiving

You are warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible, highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. You find potential in everyone, and want to help others fulfill their potential. You may act as a catalyst for individual and group growth. You are loyal and responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable and good at facilitating others in a group, you provide inspiring leadership. Famous ENFJs: Abraham Lincoln, Oprah Winfrey, Johnny Depp, and Peyton Manning. (Courtesy of myersbriggs.org) If you enjoyed this test, check out one of my others!

interesting test (pretty accurate for focusing only in physical features)

It would be interesting if there were a way for people to submit a photo and then have a computer spit out a probable result.

ISFJ 38% Extroverted, 58% Sensing, 39% Thinking, 41% Perceiving

Simple answer: Facial features and cognitive functions are unrelated. This test was based purely on physical features, and therefore failed.

No kidding.

Didn't you say I look like an INFJ. How is it that this thing told me I'm our anti-thesis? I demand explanations. :)

Simple answer: Facial features and cognitive functions are unrelated. This test was based purely on physical features, and therefore failed.

haha I could not agree more, what we look like should not have an effect on how we behave that's more hereditary than anything, not to mention it will be scary to see everyone who looks a certain way to have the same personality. We are influenced by sub-conscious processes and our environment rather than our simple ''looks''

No kidding.

Didn't you say I look like an INFJ. How is it that this thing told me I'm our anti-thesis? I demand explanations. :)

The basis of that kind of observation is actually much more based on expression and "feel", not actual shape, color, ect.

No kidding.

The basis of that kind of observation is actually much more based on expression and "feel", not actual shape, color, ect.

What he said.

Facial expressions and general vibe are what I use to determine type, not features. I doubt a computer will ever be able to measure vibe.

What he said.

Facial expressions and general vibe are what I use to determine type, not features. I doubt a computer will ever be able to measure vibe.

Ah. Well, that's what you and indigo get for being gurus. Silly questions :)

What he said.

I have a hard time showing my real self(this includes very weird smiling and eye movements), would that be difficult to type is my expressions are so fake(though I think they might be easily recognizable that they are).

The problem with this test is your facial features differ based on race, and such...that would me a whole race of people are strictly infj...or intp...yea..no..

But it pegged me...*shrugs* its a mystery

The problem with this test is your facial features differ based on race, and such...that would me a whole race of people are strictly infj...or intp...yea..no..

But it pegged me...*shrugs* its a mystery

I was thinking that, too,
but I'm black, and you're white (lol I hate saying things like that) and it pegged us both.

So it's probably more random than anything.

It's been mostly right about the introverted thing so far, though.

but I'm black, and you're white (lol I hate saying things like that) and it pegged us both.

which is why it typed me as an ENFJ even though I'm as introverted as you can get xD..I think it has to do with my lips lol.

...well that was my theory...oh well...*shrugs* again it's a mystery
Posted via Mobile Device

I think so too as I ended up as ESFP, although apparently there is a whole theory on how features reflect functions:

Introverted
1-4 inch forehead, high cheekbones, forehead that projects out or is straight up and down, square forehead, small ears, thin lips, normal lips, narrow lips, downward mouth, small eyes, downward eyes

Extroverted
5-6 inch forehead, wide forehead, sunk in forehead at the crease, rounded forehead, big ears, perfect sized ears, full lips, wide mouth, upwards mouth, large eyes, upward eyes

Intuition
Small nose, Eagle's nose like Opa, Flared nostrils, 3 bump nose, ears as high or higher than brows, big ears, perfect sized ears, round ears, full top lip, small eyes, evenset eyes, precisely one eye apart, eyes not deepset

Sensing
Big nose, Round nose, narrow nostrils, 2 or less nose bumps, ears lower than brows, small ears, attached ears, thin and pointy ears, bigger bottom lip, large eyes, uneven set eyes, eyes more than one eye length apart, deep set eyes

Feeler
5-6 inch forehead, wide forehead, sunk in forehead, rounded forehead, round ears, full lips, full bottom lip, wide mouth, downwards mouth

Thinker
1-3 inch forehead, high cheekbones, projected or straight forehead, square forehead, pointy thin ears, thin lips, fuller top lip, narrow lips, straight mouth, upwards mouth

Perceivers
Small nose, not an Eagle's nose like Opa, narrow nostrils, 2 or less nose bumps, full lips, wide lips, upwards lips, straight lips, uneven set eyes, upward eyes, more than 1 eye apart, less than one eye apart

Judgers
Big nose, Eagle's nose, Flared nostrils, 3 bump nose, thin lips, normal lips, narrow lips, downward mouth, even set eyes, downward eyes, eyes precisely one eye length apart

I think this whole thing is jacked as far as typing. It seems to be fairly close on the I/E thing, but that is probably coincidence. I agree with VH and Indigo too. You cannot type by facial features, but can get a sense of type by looking at expression and (in my opinion) the eyes. They don't call them the "doorway to the soul" for nothing!

Reactions: Pristinegirl