Magic Dual Colour Test | INFJ Forum

Magic Dual Colour Test

20801.jpg

20801.jpg

20802.jpg

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

Your scores have been tallied up. You are:
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

20795.jpg

Horrible quiz.

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it.
At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
20802.jpg

white/blue

Your scores have been tallied up. You are: I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
20802.jpg

I am Blue/White