Winter

Banned
Feb 27, 2016
MBTI
INTJ
Ambitious Worker as well!

sKj5A8_ScDOx.jpg

The Wise One
You're intelligent, poised, and have a deep appreciation for wisdom and truth. You strive for balance and moderation, and love to think things through before you act.

The Wise One.

sKj5A8_ScDOx.jpg

The Wise One
You're intelligent, poised, and have a deep appreciation for wisdom and truth. You strive for balance and moderation, and love to think things through before you act.
I now have serious doubts about this test.

Ambitious worker

Reactions: Free
@Eventhorizon @Milktoast Bandit if you are willing to stop arguing, I'll buy this round. It's nil nil England v Germany at half time.

Not that you care...

Oh yeah the test.

The Wise One

Last edited:
@Eventhorizon @Milktoast Bandit if you are willing to stop arguing, I'll buy this round. It's nil nil England v Germany at half time.

Not that you care...

Oh yeah the test.

The Wise One
15103489713712090805106.jpg I've got the first one.

HmfBGTwUH_Tx.jpg

The Lover
You're confident, passionate, and opinionated. You aren't afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve, and put yourself out there. People are drawn to you because you're exciting to be around.

Well, they got opinionated right. That's...something.

The Ambitious Worker
You're strong, confident, and driven. You like to be in control of situations and can sometimes come off as intimidating. You enjoy taking things seriously, but have yet to really understand that you should let loose once in a while.

xGDnGAI4Cckx.jpg
The Protector
You're upbeat, kind, and loving. People gravitate towards your warm, approachable personality. You also possess a maternal instinct and have a desire to take care of the people you care about the most.

(not sure how this picture conveys being a protector, kinda just looks like I'd be hanging out with people at a music festival or something, ha)

Reactions: Free and James
HmfBGTwUH_Tx.jpg

The Lover
You're confident, passionate, and opinionated. You aren't afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve, and put yourself out there. People are drawn to you because you're exciting to be around.

Reactions: Reason and Free
The Lover

You're confident, passionate, and opinionated.
You aren't afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve, and put yourself out there.
People are drawn to you because you're exciting to be around.

Well.

Reactions: Free