Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION] I would like you to explain the premise behind this after I fail miserably. It is the most interesting avatar I have seen.

Firstly... I can't believe you are only 25. This image speaks well beyond your years. I first thought this man was strapped to an electric chair, and was being silenced by the government, such as in keeping the truth silent. It seems, perhaps, you have a distrust of authority, and a volitile relationship with the church. You like to bash stereotypes... with a hammer. You indulge your senses, but trust your intuition foremost. You value authenticity, but rarely put stock in anything you see & hear.

Okay, I'm done... that is horrifying! :m169:

[MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION] Thank you. Why are you nice to me?

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION] I would like you to explain the premise behind this after I fail miserably. It is the most interesting avatar I have seen.

Firstly... I can't believe you are only 25. This image speaks well beyond your years. I first thought this man was strapped to an electric chair, and was being silenced by the government, such as in keeping the truth silent. It seems, perhaps, you have a distrust of authority, and a volitile relationship with the church. You like to bash stereotypes... with a hammer. You indulge your senses, but trust your intuition foremost. You value authenticity, but rarely put stock in anything you see & hear.

Okay, I'm done... that is horrifying! :m169:

an interesting look, the man is me I should explain. I am in fact 26 as of last month but some have said its seems I have lived before. I have no relation to the church apart from been catholic by law (not my choice), I have never been to church or intend to. The rest seems close, especially the end.

[MENTION=2800]detectivepope[/MENTION]. Where was this picture taken, and what is in or on your left hand?

My friends birthday party, there is a beer in front of me hands in an others hand.

Yes, I knew that was a beer. :) The shape of the doorway behind you is so interesting... especially with the sepia & crackling effects used. Much impressive, Sire.

self_portrait_by_detectivepope.jpg

heres another of me, analyse that.

You really like ties...

Might want to tag [MENTION=1574]Ria[/MENTION] so she knows your doing her avatar.

Reactions: Stu and Ria
Mine is easy....I like snakes :)

I wonder what could mine avatar means??? :)

I haz a new avatar, anyone want to give it a try?
A sense of deep knowing, observation you've kept that you're finally going to share (a.k.a : kicking some ass, or being a know it all if we're going to mock) after being silent for so long.

[MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION]

sorry I won't be able to match O__q's temerity but..........

this is one of my favorite avatars. It is so romanitic.She is turned away yet embracing herself. on blowing it up notice the toy teapot, suggesting a rebuilding of innocence. There is alot of feminine power here.

Reactions: middle1
[MENTION=2398]middle1[/MENTION]

They tried to fit me inside something they could handle, but my mind was to large, for such a small teapot.

Last edited:
Reactions: middle1
Can I haz go?

[MENTION=1069]Jana[/MENTION];
A flair for the dramatic with a intimate feeling of being attached to tragedy more than comedy. Feeling like you keep part of yourself hidden at all times but willing to let people see the true you if they peer closely enough.

[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION];
Daffodils (?) generally express Spring time. Rebirth in the great darkness with your inner fire guiding your path.

Reactions: Free Mind
thanks to the people who analyzed my avatar!

you were all wrong. my avatar is supposed to represent the suffering and struggles present in third world countries.

Yeah, no one can correctly analyze mine. Try if you must, but fail you shall :m145:

No one has gotten MY interpretation of my avatar correct, but their insights are still amazing. I mean... no one can be inside MY head... thank God.