Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

No one has gotten MY interpretation of my avatar correct, but their insights are still amazing. I mean... no one can be inside MY head... thank God.

OHHHH is that so [MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION]...... *looks inside your head*

I was just about to add, that if they COULD, I'd definitely have to nab them & keep them quiet... by any means necessary....

I was just about to add, that if they COULD, I'd definitely have to nab them & keep them quiet... by any means necessary....

I like where this is going!

[MENTION=1313]Detective Conan[/MENTION]...you see yourself as an intellectual, ferreting out others secrets. You have an innocent appearance, but your air of simplicity is not what it seems. Women who appreciate your boy next door appearance swoon in your presence. You do not wear a mask, but still feel others don't see you. You remain seated so others do not feel imposed by your vast height and towering intellect. You notice details others do not, without giving away what you know.

[MENTION=4015]purplecrayons[/MENTION] You long to be seen as unique, intellectual, humorous, strong, yet delicate and sexy as hell. You long for love. You feel different from everyone else. Secretly, you are an alien life form. You are instinctual, running from those who would try to keep your from fulfilling your purpose. You desire perfection. You have no problem getting naked around anyone. Oh yeah, and you can put away a shit-ton of chicken...

[MENTION=3817]dream echo[/MENTION] I haven't laughed that hard all week!!! That is pretty much DEAD ON, baby, except for the naked part... but you get me drunk enough, and we'll see what happens! ;) :m200:

Reactions: dream echo
@Reon;

You look at things with a critical eye but maintain a sense of aloofness. You give something your full attention but only as much as needed and not a hair more--cause you're always ready to put the glasses back on and move along.

A sense of deep knowing, observation you've kept that you're finally going to share (a.k.a : kicking some ass, or being a know it all if we're going to mock) after being silent for so long.

Interesting, thank you! Also, a little background on the character in case you were interested. Mokoto is from RahXephon and, throughout the series, he turns out to be the most manipulative and power hungry individual that you met in the anime. He's driven by an insatiable urge to prove that he's better than everyone else and to alleviate his status from pretty amazing to epic. The one thing about Mokoto though, is that he's extremely skilled and he always seems to know just a little bit more than everyone else and he never lets on what he knows until everything is already played out.

Interesting, thank you! Also, a little background on the character in case you were interested. Mokoto is from RahXephon and, throughout the series, he turns out to be the most manipulative and power hungry individual that you met in the anime. He's driven by an insatiable urge to prove that he's better than everyone else and to alleviate his status from pretty amazing to epic. The one thing about Mokoto though, is that he's extremely skilled and he always seems to know just a little bit more than everyone else and he never lets on what he knows until everything is already played out.

[MENTION=362]Reon[/MENTION]

Do his sunglasses ever gleam white? That seems to be a recurrent sign of what is indisputably badass in anime culture.

@Reon

Do his sunglasses ever gleam white? That seems to be a recurrent sign of what is indisputably badass in anime culture.

Nope. His shades are the only thing not super white about him (Slightly hard to tell but he suffers from albinism). Instead his shades form black holes IIRC

@purplecrayons

The name of the character in your avatar incidentally means purple in a few slavic languages. Crayons can be seen as vessels of color...as she is a vessel too. Perhaps you identify with her naivete and vulnerability juxtapositioned with her strength and potential to do harm as well as heal, and the element she stands for. ;)

[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] You, Sir, win the grand prize! That last sentence is exactly why I picked her. High-5s, my man! Also, super interesting about Leeloo meaning purple... are you pulling my leg?? You are in my head @ only 20... what a shame... Tsk.:m024:

Oooops, it's leeloo...I though it was leelah. >.< *exits in shame*

Last edited:
[MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION] Awww... it's okay, little buddy... and I think you meant "exits." ;) :hug:

What about mine?

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] A more detached sense of...perspective, this time with a hint of aggression and anger.

How about mine now?

anyone want to analyze mine? Just for fun of course :D

okie [MENTION=1669]Rite[/MENTION], just for fun, here goes:

You consider yourself a traveler in a foreign land, with only the stars and the moons light to guide you. You often find yourself at a cross roads with the longing for greater light in yourself, to help chose the ideal path.

and for [MENTION=2172]Trifoilum[/MENTION]:

You know life to be complex. That many small parts must come together in a specific way to make a whole and learning the recipe for perfection is the ultimate goal.

Reactions: Gaze and Trifoilum
Who wants to analyse Gideon?