Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

@niffer u r a kitty that likes playing with stuff.

yes i am

@niffer

You sometimes wish that life and the way others lead theirs could be a bit more playful and fun, which is the reason for your to some extent shocking statements or behaviour, especially when surrounded by deadly serious crowd of people. You like to say or do something with shock value and observe reactions of people while not disclosing them your intentions and observations most of the time.

wow hax

lol yes when i see serious people i think they look like they need some cheering up. how can you be happy when always serious?

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=4361]Elis[/MENTION]

Considering your avatar has his eyes partially covered and is looking past the camera, I would say this represents a shy and/or introverted personality. And the dilation of the pupils would also indicate HEAVY drug use! Remember - Just say "no" :m035:

@Lerxst

I was going to add in my previous post that if anyone where to attempt to analyse my avatar, they'd probably make a false assumption(not drug abuse thou'), but decided to leave it out since I assumed that if I wouldn't mention it none would analyse it in the beginning.

As for the analyse; I've never even thought of him as some kind of drug addict, it is more of the art style.

And thanks for your concern, but I would never do such a thing. I don't even intend to start drinking, at all, once I turn 18.

The character is from Moomin, a kids show in Finland and Sweden(mainly)
moomin_143116897.jpg

Edit: and for everyone who read this before I changed my avatar, the one on my old avatar was he to the far left in the picture.

Last edited:
@Lerxst

I was going to add in my previous post that if anyone where to attempt to analyse my avatar, they'd probably make a false assumption(not drug abuse thou'), but decided to leave it out since I assumed that if I wouldn't mention it none would analyse it in the beginning.

As for the analyse; I've never even thought of him as some kind of drug addict, it is more of the art style...

They all look like high as a kite to me!! :)

Try mine?

Bonus points if you get the hidden reference.

@Stella . You are religious and yearn for the past because you admire artisanship, attention to detail and classical beauty. You believe life can be glorious and that passion makes it so. I can't say more because I can't really see the details of the window. I love stained glass too.

Do mine. Points if you know who she is. Half-points if you are a member at PerN cause you cheated.

any takers?

image.php

The world can't contain your expansive energy. You feel like a ball of lightning ready to burst but it can't be cause it's contained in a little blue circular box. So, space represents the widest expanse where you feel free to be you completely without restraint or restriction. In other words, you want to fly. You want to be free.

image.php

The world can't contain your expansive energy. You feel like a ball of lightning ready to burst but it can't be cause it's contained in a little blue circular box. So, space represents the widest expanse where you feel free to be you completely without restraint or restriction. In other words, you want to fly. You want to be free.

strange, but interesting.

LOL i just chose it because i thought it looked funny. the dramatic cosmos with a whimsical sloth doing its business in it.

strange, but interesting.

LOL i just chose it because i thought it looked funny. the dramatic cosmos with a whimsical sloth doing its business in it.

so, not true?

Reactions: barbad0s
i just chose it because i thought it looked funny.

The point here is that we really don't know why we choose our avatars, the decisions are made unconsciously

Reactions: grt$5vb
I know why I chose my avatar. It's a picture I like, a self-portrait that reveals something about me, from a time when I had it all. It also gets noticed.

Please, analyze it and be brutally honest. It doesn't show a nice person, but what does it reall show?

any takers?

You want to show others who you truly are. But your scared or not sure how to do so. Your mask may be cracked but its not broken your not there yet. You may also be unsure of which you is true. The mask or the person underneath it.

Any takers on saying something about my avatar?

Reactions: Gaze
GO for it!
Larger version:
Glyph3c.png

Attachments

• Glyph3c.jpg
    Glyph3c.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Edith
You want to show others who you truly are. But your scared or not sure how to do so. Your mask may be cracked but its not broken your not there yet. You may also be unsure of which you is true. The mask or the person underneath it.

Any takers on saying something about my avatar?

Your avatar is of a low brilliance - almost to be an image viewed through a dark lens. This depicts your perspective through your own lens(es).

A unicorn is considered to be an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace. Your nature is also aligned with purity and grace as you are a champion of the oppressed and those being defiled. You are particularly drawn to defending the defenseless.

I found this about the color purple:

How the color purple affects us mentally and physically
* Uplifting
* Calming to mind and nerves
* Offers a sense of spirituality
* Encourages creativity

You chose the avatar because you were drawn to protecting that which struggles to remain pure against great odds.
Maybe your inner self? Your inner child?

:hug:

Reactions: Blind Bandit
No one has gotten MY interpretation of my avatar correct, but their insights are still amazing. I mean... no one can be inside MY head... thank God.

You are cautious, vulnerable, romantic and erotic.