Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

I know I'm new and you guys don't know me much, I would like to know what you how you analyse my avatar

I know I'm new and you guys don't know me much, I would like to know what you how you analyse my avatar

you suffer from tooth decay

[MENTION=3206]Prometheus[/MENTION] You avatar depicts a man wrapped in darkness, but I do not think that you are necessarily wrapped in darkness. I think this is based more on the aspect of knowledge being the light and darkness being ignorance.

The fact you hold it in your hand makes me think you have a "grasp" on knowledge. However, since it if floating above your hand and not really in your hand per say, this would indicate that you are pursuing knowledge.

It seems like your character is floating and that this floating would depict an air of confidence, but you are not that far from the world below you so your confidence would be in check.

The scene is too small. I can not really see what is going on in the back ground.

:m177:

mine anyone?

All right, let's give this a try.

[MENTION=1669]Anita[/MENTION]

The fade away at the edges of the picture gives the subjects of this image much emphasis, if not a dreamy, almost idealistic quality. It has no continuing context from reality. Indeed, the period clothing of this couple suggests something out of the present, whether historical or fictional, in nature. Despite the expressed affection between the subjects and the warm colors of the image itself, there is a detached air. Neither of them are facing forward, their eyes are locked on each other and the viewer feels as if he or she has glimpsed a private moment--or perhaps a private desire of the avatar-user? What is curious about this image is the chess board between the couple. In the context of the image, the only other subjects being engaged in what appears to be courtship behavior, may be a modifying commentary on the nature of their romance. Is love a game that must be conquered? Is there one party winning and the other losing? Or are there steps and strategies that must be taken before one is able to arrive at this vision?

I am putting mine up for analysis, if anyone's interested. =)

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION],

In psychoanalysis, focus on a particular body part with the absence of the rest of the body or a face implies a desire or need for some characteristic that is archetypally associated with that part of human anatomy. In this case, arms and legs are the extremities and are thus speaking of a detachment from the spiritual core and heart of an individual, as well as the psyche. It's very much a "don't think, don't feel, just do!" It speaks of a desire for task-orientation. The fact that she's sitting almost listless on the bottom rung of what appears to be a ladder suggests an awareness of how much work one must do and the desire to get started.

Feet and legs represent foundation, grounding. A greater desire to live in the present and attend to practical matters. The shiny, fashionable shoes perhaps hint at a material goal or incentive--the additional anchor. The hands are also visible in the image, but they're clasped together, suggesting a period of rest. rather than active work. Or perhaps uncertainty. On the fringes of the image, you can sort of make out the woman's profile, but barely and because she's sideways facing, the detachment observation still stands. It's curious that the face appears like it might have been turned toward the camera, but it's been cut off. Something is hidden or suppressed. Perhaps you feel that in order to get into the state of mind you desire, you must stifle certain parts of your identity or thinking?

Reactions: Odyne
All right, let's give this a try.

@Anita

The fade away at the edges of the picture gives the subjects of this image much emphasis, if not a dreamy, almost idealistic quality. It has no continuing context from reality. Indeed, the period clothing of this couple suggests something out of the present, whether historical or fictional, in nature. Despite the expressed affection between the subjects and the warm colors of the image itself, there is a detached air. Neither of them are facing forward, their eyes are locked on each other and the viewer feels as if he or she has glimpsed a private moment--or perhaps a private desire of the avatar-user? What is curious about this image is the chess board between the couple. In the context of the image, the only other subjects being engaged in what appears to be courtship behavior, may be a modifying commentary on the nature of their romance. Is love a game that must be conquered? Is there one party winning and the other losing? Or are there steps and strategies that must be taken before one is able to arrive at this vision?

Ooooh, nice. Gave me some interesting questions to think about. I think it reflects one of my biggest flaws - my tendency to idealize people and romance, so it fits. I think i still have this idea of courtly love in my mind when i think of relationships, so of course, reality would never match up because i'm thinking of relationships from an idealistic pov. Good insight.

thx. [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

I am game if anyone is interested. :)

[MENTION=3212]oddgirlout[/MENTION],

Well, clearly, shit's on fire, and he's trying to point it out.

Obvious solution: you like comical images and may even visit HistoricLols.com

Also: You are an artist, or an artistic mind, or perhaps just an artistic enthusiast, who also believes in seeing the world through art. In this case, you believe the artistic mind points out the obvious problems in the world, and that the artist is therefore trying to literally paint the world a picture of itself: Shit's on fire, yo.

Sorry, double post.

Last edited:
Anyone want to give my new one a try? :)

Anyone want to give my new one a try? :)

You're about to pick out a cigar for the Members Only Club you just joined. It used to be an all male club but you worked your way in with your feminine wiles.

[MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]
You like touching chairs.

Can someone do mine?
And give something bigger than "zomg its cute!!11!"

Can someone do mine?
And give something bigger than "zomg its cute!!11!"

[MENTION=3072]Royal[/MENTION]

zomg its cute!!11!

@Royal

zomg its cute!!11!

mad%20cat.jpg

Please.

do mine

this current avatar is a threat, You are threatening those who are drawn to you with withdrawal. While the feminine form at first glance is alluring, the presence of the rib bones showing through the soft smooth epidermis suggest decay and death.