Least favourite personality type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Least favourite personality type?

STJ... Makes me want to join the postal service and end the career quickly...

Reactions: Pristinegirl
I have an ESTP colleague, who constantly tries to pull my strings, perhaps just for the thrill of it, I'm not sure. He does that with everyone and is pretty darn good at it too. Anyway, I hate it. I actually had a nightmare about him last night.

I still care about him though, kind of hoping that he will see the light some day.

I'm starting to get irritated by one of my schoolmates. He is always pointing out my quietness... more frequently nowadays than a year ago when I met him the first time. Also, sometimes it feels like he is forcing his company for me and it's a bit distressing actually. He talks a lot about technical things and stuff...

I'm not sure about his personality type though but he represents one of the types which are my least favourite ones.

I find it interesting that a number of people on here aren't too fond of ESTJs. ESTJs are my favorite STs. :)

and yet you hate me.

and yet you hate me.
You're an ISTP, not an ESTJ. I said ISTPs are probably the least type that I get along with. I don't hate anyone based on type. I don't think I hate anyone actually.

i'll get you to like me, you'll see. it'll happen when you are least expecting it....

hmm probably isfp

So...

stjs are number one on the infj hitlist! And other hitlists! Congratulations!

C'mon mf, it's not as if we're saying we automatically hate this personality type, but in theory, and in general, it irritates us most.

How can you possibly dislike the isfp? They have their selfish moments but for the most part the ones I've known have been very inspiring people.

I smell MBTI holocaust...

BBQ Peanut Butter Jelly Time! :flame::lock1:

Seriously - slant knows we're kidding. :m155:

Or are we...:D

lol well i actually like most people.. part of it is i learned to...

anyways, if i AM irritated by any type, it'd probably be an SJ

--
people who are insensitive too, but i find humor in it now. obnoxious people are funny to watch :p

What ever type thinks its cool to shout into there phone (I mean conversate on the phone) in the middle of the night when there roommate has work early the next day in Korean which if FYI the most jarring sounding language evah

...Korean which if FYI the most jarring sounding language evah
OMG agree.. they can't commit to which pronounciation they're going to use for the same word.

Reactions: Free