Least favourite personality type? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Least favourite personality type?

I hope you're being ironic considering the forum you frequent, lmao. :p

I think many would agree! :p
you're the least toxic INFP I've ever met
I daresay you're pleasant to be around.

I don't like condemning any one type and I've known people of all types who are great (one of the funniest people I've ever met is an ESTJ, for example). The question presumes all people of a certain type behave in the same ways and have the same interests, or that one type or other is "smarter" or funnier or more annoying etc. That said, in the spirit of the thread...

Based on my purely anecdotal experience I'd have to say ISFPs (highly sensitive/"emo," and lacking the self-awareness to closely examine their judgments), INTJs (stubborn beyond all reason), ESTJs (follow established rules all the way into Hell itself if necessary) and ESFJs (too easily swayed by prevailing emotional arguments, regardless of how wrongheaded those arguments may be) are the ones I've had the most trouble with in the past.

Reactions: Ren
I don't like condemning any one type and I've known people of all types who are great (one of the funniest people I've ever met is an ESTJ, for example). The question presumes all people of a certain type behave in the same ways and have the same interests, or that one type or other is "smarter" or funnier or more annoying etc. That said, in the spirit of the thread...

Based on my purely anecdotal experience I'd have to say ISFPs (highly sensitive/"emo," and lacking the self-awareness to closely examine their judgments), INTJs (stubborn beyond all reason), ESTJs (follow established rules all the way into Hell itself if necessary) and ESFJs (too easily swayed by prevailing emotional arguments, regardless of how wrongheaded those arguments may be) are the ones I've had the most trouble with in the past.
Intjs stubborn beyond reason is almost an oxymoron.

Thanks for providing me with an excuse to speak about the types I really find it hard to connect with, @infinite dreams :D This shall be only about work, not life.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the two types I've found it the hardest to connect with are ESTJ and ISTJ. I've been working for an ISTJ manager for three years and I'm honestly glad that I'm taking another job. My vision has been suppressed too many times, I've been forced to spend way too many hours on useless minutiae. The strict adherence to rules I do not understand when (to me at least) it does not make sense to always adhere just because there are rules.

That being said, I have had trouble (at work) with Ne-doms too. If I'm told "let's brainstorm about this!" I will find it hard to spontaneously come up with ideas. I think that ultimately I quite like working for NTJs. Things are efficient, no BS, but with a vision... and if you're smart, your view will be considered. I like that.

At the moment it's an ESFJ I know =.= he's just so... demanding.
But I don't hate that whole personality type (nor do I HATE him), I'm just not very fond of him right now.

Same problem here with my ESFJ female. I feel like when I need to recharge, that’s when she demands the most but probably also when I’m most sensitive. Bad combination of events. I believe she thinks I am in a funk and she needs to pull me out. I’m not that good at accepting help in the first place, but especially when that’s clearly not the issue. I just need to think and go into my own world. It is to her, unacceptable and apparently impossible for her to grasp this concept. Good luck my friend!

you're the least toxic INFP I've ever met
I daresay you're pleasant to be around.

:leaphug:
but it's only cuz you haven't known me long enough :p
Oh lawdy, ain't that the truth!
❤❤❤❤❤

But ultimately, this is true for me:
No specific type. I've met people I've liked and admired and people who have bothered me from just about every type. There's no clear mbti pattern.