Kill the poster above you | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

@Free You came back you undead boomerang. I headshot and stake your heart. I baste you in silver and garlic, and lay a crucifix on your temple to keep you in the grave.
Rising from the grave, a feral smile playing on my lips as I whisper, "Ritualistic symbolism only works if you believe in it, silly human."

@Flavus Aquila drops dead instantly, his hands clutched at his heart.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Rising from the grave, a feral smile playing on my lips as I whisper, "Ritualistic symbolism only works if you believe in it, silly human."

@Flavus Aquila drops dead instantly, his hands clutched at his heart.

"I made you set me on fire." I reply, "...and I can make you believe in rituals by going back in time and replacing your parents with devout Catholics!"

I then do so, watching as you are finally eliminated.

Nope.
All actions are determined by true randomness and free will.

Also, if that were the case, why can we use chemicals to alter the actions people take, as with antidepressants? And wouldn't randomness be out of "our" control anyway?

Last edited:
Also, if that were the case, why can we use chemicals to alter the actions people take, as with antidepressants? And wouldn't randomness be out of "our" control anyway?

we have free will to choose whatever we desire... but... we don't choose our desires so what is free will?

In the wings tries to reconcile these things which causes her head to explode

For you @Free, I'll go old school.

Reactions: Free
@Free is carried away by two black, flying entities with wings. The three of them are spatially the same size each. Off into the evening sky they go. I thought I would be terrified, but have seen it before: never to be heard from again.

@Free is carried away by two black, flying entities with wings. The three of them are spatially the same size each. Off into the evening sky they go. I thought I would be terrified, but have seen it before: never to be heard from again.
Luckily it was just my minions flying me to safety as the ground opened up beneath you and swallowed you whole. No worries, we planted a tree on the exact spot in memory of the horrific event.

Reactions: just me
Luckily it was just my minions flying me to safety as the ground opened up beneath you and swallowed you whole. No worries, we planted a tree on the exact spot in memory of the horrific event.

After a rather brief war, the earth spat me out as I was no longer wanted down below. @Free was standing there to catch me, but did not realize I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. Her minions crashed into the ground alongside @Free.
The beast was awakened and ate all the minions, but could not eat an infj.

Spontaneous combustion, just literally a pair of boots and a puff of smoke all that's left.

Finds @LittleLissa filled with remorse ove rMTB's combustion and offers her tea and sympathy to the point that she is killed with kindness.

...I always thought you'd kill me with kindness @Stu

...@Stu drowns in @LittleLissa's tears, although he's a competent swimmer, and has some nifty under shorts, the salt ...
the salt, ...hel... halp .....gasp!

Reactions: Free and sassafras
For some silly reason we'll never know, a turtle came falling from the sky, hitting @LittleLissa between the eyes and thereby instantly curing her from the chronic disease also known as "life".

For some silly reason we'll never know, a turtle came falling from the sky, hitting @LittleLissa between the eyes and thereby instantly curing her from the chronic disease also known as "life".
How come I get to die twice it was @Stu's turn, well..now yours...

Unfortunately @Professor Snep, who happened to be standing nearby was rugby tackled to the ground as @LittleLissa grabbed onto him with flailing limbs.
Breaking his back, in a walloping crack .