Kill the poster above you | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Kill the poster above you

*Accidentally kills snep, while tasering him for not killing the previous poster.*

@Free suffers from a fatal cerebral aneurysm while trying to explain her avatar to her 12 year old niece.

Reactions: Free
the moon loses its orbits and crashes earth

@Pahndi , sleeping on the other side of the planet, gets launched into space by the shockwave of the moon crash. Dies from exposure to the vacuum of space.

@Flavus forgets to feed his bird

Pahndi's brain was somehow implanted into the body of Flavus' bird right before its body could no longer take the lack of food.

In the Wings was trying out a new broomstick and crashed headlong into a tree...

@Flavus Aquila decides he wants it all, but will not let enough go to swim. He dies rich, but a couple of divers just takes all he had and hangs a note around his body:

Man's got to know his limitations

Bunches of giant anteaters come to just me's help.
tumblr_nq5bczu6Bc1tzczilo1_1280.jpg

The honey keeps him alive til he gets home. Plans are being made for Flavus, but a giant anteater finds him first and tickles his innards. Flavus dies of laughter(and not being able to breathe).

Takes away all the wings and leaves in the wings out in the cold to die of hypothermia.

binds @LittleLissa to a tree and slowly tickles her to death with on of the wings feathers.

Oh @Stu don't you know that's very bad...death by tickling is my greatest fear. Lol seriously though my step dad tickled me and it was torture because I hated it but could not help laughing...for obvious reasons. So that might be my least favourite form of death!

...Knocks @Stu over the head with a frying pan...dooonngg!

Pushes @LittleLissa into a pool filled with Jell-O

@Gus goes in his front door and is hit by a rubber mallet from behind and falls forward through a lasso which tightens around his waist and is dragged up a slip-and-slid, bouncing on every stair on the way up. his then dragged through caltrops people carelessly left in his upstairs hallway floor. He is then dragged through a females closet and goes out the window somehow wearing a brassiere and makeup. He is dragged in through the Kitchen window where the rope dragging briefly stops. As he breathes a sigh of relief and starts to remove the rope cinched around his waist and lays it on the ground. As he realizes he is in a brasiere he slips on a bar of soap and looses his footing and stumbles into the lasso on the floor which promptly cinches around his leg and he flies out the back door and through his neighbors hedge <are you seriously still reading this? cause this is like that song that never ends, what was the name of that song again... you know the one... the one that never ends? Oh well I guess its not that important... oh and you probably going to be disappointed with Gus's ending cause I'm Buddhist so can't kill so you'll have to be satisfied with gruesome torture, which logically isn't allowed in the Buddhist precepts either, but its a slippery slope... speaking of which...> <8 hours later> ... Gus whips up a slippery grass slope and into a treeline as he looks down towards his final destination through one half shut eye the one-legged burlesque dancer gave him when he accidentally took a detour through the lusty zebra burlesque club because he got fresh with her while trying to cope feel 3hours earlier, he sees a wood chipper chewing the rope which has unfortunately not yet let go of his leg which is getting bruised and bloody cutting down to the bone after being dragged by this rope for 5 hours <I know I said he was being dragged for 8, but the was real funny stuff that happened for a few hours involving a bar, a rabbi, Patrick Swayze, and hooker... super funny... you should have been there... I nearly peed myself... but anyway> here he is being dragged at about 15 MPH <I'm assuming he in the united states but I can edit this for accuracy, if people really complain because INJF's can be really picky when they want to be> he gets closer to the wood chipper, his eyes grow wider, even the half shut one given to him by the one legged burlesque dancer, not that there anything wrong with that... its just for descriptive purposes... closer he gets fear, pain and adrenaline running through his veins as he tries to scrabble futily away from the maw of the woodchipper speeding toward him... and then...

the rope snaps and God takes him bodily into heaven.... Namaste ;)